Dad's Mind-Controlled Daughters 09

Story Info
The best dad unwraps his birthday gift: 3 virgin daughters!
7.5k words
4.62
45.6k
57

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy Unwraps His Virgin Gifts

"Happy birthday to you!" sang my six daughters. They were clustered around the kitchen table that had my birthday cake on it, all six of them smiling and clapping. "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear daddy! Happy birthday to you!"

The cake, covered in white frosting, had two candles on it, a Six and a Two. I was sixty-two and still going strong. My three youngest daughters had been eighteen for a few months now, the girls looking so eager for this moment. Rose, Daisy, and Lily were wearing suspicious trench coats. Their mother-sisters were not. Janelle, Sarah, and Tonya were wearing their regular clothes, tight blouses and short skirts. They had all grown up into beautiful women, their mother, Mary, echoing in their faces.

Our lives had changed nineteen years ago when my three daughters bought me my belt buckle. I still wore it proudly. Best Dad. It was hard to remember what life was like when I wasn't called upon to help fathers make love to their daughters (and for me to enjoy a few hot wives along the way). I probably had more children out there--okay, I definitely did--but I didn't make an issue of it. Those wives (and weren't all wives really someone's daughters and thus needing the best dad to make love to them at least once) and daughters who had conceived my children would raise them with their husbands and fathers believing they were theirs. Some would know, others wouldn't.

But my three daughters had each born me a little girl all nearly on the same day. And those little girls were all still virgins. They were quivering around the table as the six cheered, "Make a wish, Daddy!"

I smiled at my girls. Janelle stood by her daughter, Rose. The pair were both blondes, Janelle as busty as ever, an attribute eighteen-year-old Rose had inherited. Even beneath her trench coat, I could see the swell of her boobs. Sarah pushed up her glasses, not as petite as she had been but still cute. Her daughter Daisy had the same brown hair which she wore in a long braid that fell down her back to her cute rump. Tonya no longer wore her blonde hair in pigtails but her playfulness was still there, and her daughter Lily wore her blonde hair in pigtails. The glasses she wore, getting the same nearsighted jeans as her half-sister/aunt Sarah, made her look adorable and innocent.

"Did you make a wish, Daddy?" Tonya asked, a playful grin on her lips. She wore her blonde hair in a bob now. At thirty-six, she still managed that mischievous gleam in her blue eyes.

"I did," I said, glancing at my three youngest daughters and their trench coats. "I'm hoping to have some lovely gifts to unwrap."

"Don't be shy," Janelle whispered. She had grown into a mature and lovely woman of thirty-nine. "Show him, girls."

The three all opened their trench coats. Daisy was the boldest, a grin on her lips as she shrugged off her trench coat and revealed the yellow ribbons she wore and nothing else. They bound around her breasts, hiding her round tits while a large bow covered her pussy. Lily shrugged hers off the next fastest, pink ribbons about her petite body. Her breasts were just budding, but her nipples poked hard against the ribbon. She squirmed, her pigtails dancing and glasses shifting on her nose. Rose blushed as bright red as her namesake and the ribbons she wore over her large breasts and hiding her pussy. She squirmed there, a nervous smile on her lips.

"Happy birthday, Daddy!" my three oldest daughters squealed. They all moved behind their daughter-sisters, putting comforting hands on the girl's shoulders.

"Aren't they just adorable?" Tonya asked.

"Virgins, Daddy," Janelle said, a big grin on my oldest's lips. "Three juicy, ripe virgin daughters ready to love their daddy."

"So ready, right, Daisy?" asked Sarah.

"Yep!" Daisy said.

The cake was utterly forgotten as their mother-sisters pushed the three girls forward, not that Daisy or Lily needed much prodding. Rose was blushing bright still, her large breasts jiggling and quivering beneath her ribbons.

My dick was hard as a rock. I had a feeling this was coming for weeks now. When they turned eighteen, my three youngest daughters hadn't made any indication they wanted to make love to me. I was patient with them. I knew they would come around, and I was getting plenty of barely legal pussy these days. It was rare for me to have an older girl than eighteen.

Thanks to my three books, several TV specials, and interviews on many networks, the father-daughter lifestyle was spreading. Girls were growing up waiting for the day for the daddies to take their virginities. It had made me a billionaire, if barely.

I was just enjoying being the best dad in the world.

I grabbed Daisy's yellow ribbing and pulled on it. The fabric whisked and then slid off of her round breasts. Her pink nipples poked out hard as her tits quivered. She beamed at me, this hungry look in her hazel eyes. She licked plump lips.

"Happy birthday, Daddy," she cooed and grabbed my belt buckle. She started undoing it as Lily arched out her back to thrust her little titties at me.

I snagged the ribbon and pulled slowly, loving the sound the satin made whisking against itself. Then it fell away. She had big, fat, nipples that sprouted from her little mounds. She rocked back and forth, her pigtails dancing. She had such a naughty gleam in her hazel eyes.

"Happy birthday, Daddy." Lily winked at me. "I'm going to love you like Mommy does."

"That's right, cutie!" Tonya whooped. "Like a cowgirl at a rodeo!"

Rose squirmed as Lily helped Daisy undo my belt and unzip my jeans. As they pulled down my pants, I grabbed the red ribbon wrapped around my bustiest youngest daughter. Rose stared at me, her blue eyes quivering. I winked at her and tugged. The ribbon whisked apart and fell from her large, lush mounds. She had dark-red nipples, not the softer pink of the other two. Her breasts had that soft jiggle she inherited from Mary through our daughter Janelle.

Janelle winked at me as Rose whispered, "Happy birthday, Daddy."

"You three are spoiling me." I groaned as Lily and Daisy tore down my boxers.

Rose gasped as my cock popped out. The other two had their greedy hands on my dick in a flash. They knelt before me, smacking their lips. Rose swallowed and their sisters pressed their heads together and kissed the tip of my cock.

"Get down here, Rosie," Lily said. "Come on, Daddy needs us."

"All three of us, Rose," Daisy said. "Don't be shy. Daddy won't hurt us. I know you want it."

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy," Lily moaned. "That's what you sound like when you're humping your teddy bears."

Rose, the tips of her ears now scarlet, fell to her knees on Daisy's right (my left) with Lily on the other side. Rose's small hand joined the others. I was long enough that there were still four inches of cock for them to love. The three of them all leaned in, cheeks rubbing together.

Three virgin daughters (and granddaughters) kissed my dick. I groaned while my three oldest daughters watched on with motherly pride. Their daughters kissed my cock. Tongues licked it, especially Daisy's. She fluttered up and down my slit, working out the precum. I groaned, my face contorting in delight.

My hands flexed and relaxed. This felt incredible here. My heart pounded hot blood through my veins. I groaned, savoring every moment of this. My three daughters were loving my cock all at the same time.

"Best birthday since that one nineteen-years-ago," I groaned. "Damn, that's good. That's really good. You three... You three are as amazing as your mother-sisters."

"Thank you, Daddy," Daisy said, beaming up at me.

As she did that, Rose, to my shock, sucked my dick into her mouth. I groaned as she nursed on me. Her cheeks hollowed while the pleasure shot through me. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest at how wonderful that felt.

"Wow, go, Rosie!" Lily said. "You're really sucking on him."

"Don't hog him, Rose," Daisy said. "I want to suck him, too. Sharing is caring, Rose."

"Yes," I groaned, the pleasure shooting through me.

Rose slid her lips off my cock and, as Daisy sucked me into her sweet, young mouth, Rose said, "I just... got excited."

"That's so cool, Rosie," Lily said while Daisy bobbed her head, putting her all into it, her braid of brown hair swaying down her back. "Ooh, go Daisy!"

Daisy suckled with passion. My hands balled up into fists. Her tongue danced around my cock. Pleasure shot through me. She put so much force into it. She was clearly loving it. Clearly eager for my cum.

"Don't hog," Sarah admonished our daughter. "Let Lily get a turn."

Daisy groaned and slid her mouth off of my dick. Lily smacked her lips and then went in. She suckled on me with such wonderful hunger. She nursed on me happily, her tongue dancing around my cock, her glasses shifting on her nose as she worked her lips up and down my dick.

I loved the pleasure. Even when she stopped sucking and Daisy engulfed me, I was in heaven. Then Rose had her turn again. She nursed with naughty passion, putting her all into it, her large breasts jiggling as she bobbed her head. Each of my daughters had their own techniques.

I could not tell which was the best. They were all too amazing for that.

They traded my cock. Rose to Daisy to Lily to Daisy to Rose again. Yes, Daisy was getting the most sucking done. The naughty girl had positioned herself to pleasure my cock, but her sisters didn't seem to mind, and I was just enjoying the blowjob.

"You three," I groaned as Daisy nursed on my cock. "Oh, god, you three are amazing. I'm going to cum."

"Cum on our faces, Daddy," Lily said as Daisy handed off my cock to Rose. "Just spurt all over us and drench us in cum."

"Yes, Daddy, yes!" moaned Daisy, her hazel eyes brimming with such aching need for it. "Coat us!"

"Definitely our daughters," Tonya purred. She and her two sisters were getting naked and kissing each other as they watched their daughter-sisters loving me.

"Yes," I groaned as Rose slid her soft lips off my dick and Daisy sucked me into her warm, wet mouth. "Yes, they are. I'm going to cum all over your faces."

"Isn't that hot, Rosie?" Lily asked, squirming as Daisy suckled.

"Yes," whispered Rose, her cheeks still red.

God, they were all so adorable. My dick twitched and my balls grew tighter and tighter. I couldn't hold back much longer as Lily took over. Her tongue danced around the crown of my dick. She teased me, the naughty vixen. I groaned, my heart racing in my chest. The blood pumped hot through my veins.

Daisy suckled on my dick. Then Rose. They worshiped me, bringing me to the brink of cumming with their adorable faces. They were all so cute. So delicious. I loved them so much. I groaned, my heart racing. I was ready to unleash all the cum I had stored up in me. Just ready to shower them in my cum.

"Fuck!" I moaned. "Get ready, girls."

"Cum on our faces, Daddy!" the three chorused together, their little hands working up and down my dick together. They stroked me. It felt amazing. I groaned, my heart racing. They pressed their faces together, cheeks on cheeks, Daisy in the middle.

I erupted.

I spurted jizz on my three youngest daughters' faces. I coated them in my jizz. Blast after blast of pearly spunk splashed across their features. My spunk covered Lily's glasses. I painted over Daisy's plump lips and Rose's blushing cheeks.

The pleasure shot through me as they moaned and whimpered. They cried out, "Daddy!" as I basted them in my cum. I coated them in my incestuous seed. My heart thundered in my chest as I did it. This was incredible. I loved every moment of it. Every last second of spurting my spunk on their faces.

"Go, Daddy, go!" whooped Tonya. She bounced on her feet, short bob of blonde hair dancing.

"God, that's hot, Daddy," Janelle said, holding Sarah's head in her breasts.

"Sounds hot," Sarah moaned, surrounded by her big sister's large and soft breasts.

It was hot. I groaned, savoring the buzz as I fired the last spurt of cum. Then Rose and Lily turned their heads. They started licking the spunk off each other's faces. I shuddered at the sight of those pink tongues gathering my white jizz. They feasted on it.

Daisy licked at her sisters, and then it was a three-way clean-fest. They were just gathering all the cum they could. They lapped it off each other, loving every moment of it. My heart raced at how hot it was. My dick twitched and throbbed. This was such a beautiful sight.

It was magnificent.

I just watched them until they had licked up most of the cum. Their faces gleamed with drying saliva. I groaned as I ripped off my shirt and then stepped out of my jeans. The three girls stood up and grabbed my hands. Well, Rose and Lily grabbed my hands; Daisy grabbed my cock.

"Come on, Daddy!" Rose said. "We... We already figured out the order."

"Me first!" Lily squealed. "Then Rosie. And last, Daisy. I won! I won! That's why I'm first."

I groaned, staring at the pink bow still covering her pussy. This was all so exciting. They led me through the living room, my three oldest daughters ghosting along behind us. We headed up the stairs. We had added an addition to the house to give us more room, and more bathroom space, but it was still the house I had bought with my wife after we got married and while she was pregnant with Janelle.

The girls led me to their bedroom where the three of them laid down on the bed, Lily on the outside, Rose in the middle, and Daisy on the far side. I slid onto the bed, my cock thrusting out hard before me, ready for this.

I wanted to see their pussies.

I grabbed Daisy's yellow bow and tugged. It whisked open to reveal a trimmed, brown bush gleaming with her juices. Then I grabbed Rose's red ribbon and yanked. She quivered, her large boobs jiggling, as her bow came undone. I groaned at the sight of her shaved pussy, her slit tight and puffy and as red as her cheeks. Last, I grabbed Lily's.

She winked at me behind her glasses.

I tugged and revealed that she, too, shaved. She had a wet gleam to her pussy, her slit not quite as tight as Rose's. Lily had a hint of inner labia peeking out, a little fan of juicy folds. I groaned and ducked my head down. I licked at her pussy, tasting her tart delight.

"Rose," Daisy moaned. "Let's sixty-nine. I need my pussy eaten. And you're so good at it!"

"We only ate each other's pussies, Daddy," moaned Lily. "And our mothers. But we didn't break our hymens."

I knew all about that. They weren't as quiet as they thought.

Rose slid onto Daisy with ease, those big boobs pressing into Daisy's stomach. The pair started licking each other as I dug my tongue into Lily's slit. I brushed through her folds and slid over her hymen.

"Daddy!" she moaned, her back arching and small titties quivering. She bit her lip, her glasses gleaming as she tossed her head. "Oh, Daddy, I can feel your whiskers. Ooh, that's different."

I stroked her maidenhead again, her pussy on fire. I brushed her clit. She gasped and trembled, her small breast jiggling. Her two sisters were moaning as they loved each other. They were sixty-nining with abandon beside us, just moaning and groaning and loving what they did to each other.

I licked at Lily with hunger. I brushed her clit, her little bud. She gasped, squeezing her thighs about my head. She whimpered and moaned, her tart juices growing hotter and hotter. Then she squealed in delight.

"Daddy!"

To my shock, she came.

Her tart pussy juices gushed out. She whimpered and moaned, bathing me in her virgin passion. My dick throbbed, so eager to slide into her. To fuck her hard. I wanted to take all my daughter's virginities, starting with hers. She moaned in such cute and delectable ways. Her face contorted as she trembled there.

"Daddy! Daddy!" she moaned as I licked up her juices. "Oh, Daddy, take my virginity."

"Take her," Tonya purred. "Make our little girl into a woman. Breed her, Daddy. Breed her!"

I groaned at that thought while Lily quivered through her orgasm. She trembled. I licked my lips and then I lifted myself up from my daughter's pussy. My cock thrust out hard before me. It throbbed with this ache. This powerful need to ram into her cunt and fuck her hard.

I crawled over her, Daisy and Rose moaning as they loved each other. I could feel my three oldest daughters watching as I prepared to deflower Lily. She grabbed my cock and brought it to her hairless pussy with such greedy excitement. Her hazel eyes twinkled up at me behind her smudged glasses.

"Daddy, I love you so much," she moaned. "You're the best daddy in the world. You loved my mommy and grandmother, and now you get to love me." She gave me an impish grin. "Lucky you!"

"Lucky me," I groaned and then kissed her on the lips.

She pressed my cock right against her hot pussy lips. I shuddered at the feel of my eighteen-year-old daughter's juicy vulva. Her outer lips parted, her silky flesh caressing the tip of my dick as she pushed me against her hymen.

That wonderful barrier I was so eager to ram through. I kissed my daughter harder, the sounds of her two sisters moaning beside us filled my ears, and thrust. Her hymen stretched and stretched. My incestuous birthday gift moaned into her our kiss.

Her cherry popped.

I slid into my present. Her silky, tight, juicy sheath massaged me. She groaned and whimpered, her arms hugging me tight. I groaned as I slid into the silky delight of her pussy. There was something special about deflowering my daughter that I just didn't get with another girl's virginity.

This was special. A gift she provided only to me.

Her pussy clenched about me. She massaged me. It was amazing. Wonderful. I groaned, savoring that delicious pleasure. It was fantastic. I pumped away at her. I thrust into her cunt over and over again. Her flesh clung to me.

"Mmm, that's it, Daddy," moaned Tonya. "Enjoy our daughter. Ooh, yes, yes, you made her in my womb, and now you're in her pussy."

I broke the kiss, groaning, "And she's just as hot and tight as you were that day."

Lily smiled up at me, her eyes so bright behind her glasses. "Ooh, and you're so big in me, Daddy. You complete me. This is wonderful."

I groaned, thrusting into her. I buried to the hilt in her cunt. I plunged away at her cunt. I loved being in her snatch. I pumped away at her over and over again. I buried deep and hard, her pussy clenching down on my dick. It felt incredible.

Her pussy clenched about me. It was fantastic. I groaned, savoring the way I thrust into her. I pounded into her with force. I thrust over and over into her with pleasure. I slammed to the hilt in her. I buried deep and hard into her again and again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I moaned, burying to the hilt in her cunt. I thrust deep and hard into her snatch. I thrust over and over into her cunt. It was amazing. I loved every second of it. Her pussy squeezed about me. "Oh, god, that's good, Lily! You feel wonderful."

"Oh, thank you, Daddy!" she moaned, her twat squeezing about me. "I want you to cum so hard in me, Daddy!"

"I will!"

I kissed her again. I buried to the hilt in her with hunger. I plunged deep and hard into her snatch. Her pussy clenched about me. She held me tight. It was amazing to feel. To enjoy. I plunged to the hilt in her again and again. Loving the way she built and built the ache at the tip of my cock.

She whimpered beneath me, her small breasts rubbing into my chest. She squeezed her twat around my dick. She held me tight, swelling the ache at the tip of my dick. Our tongues danced together as her thighs locked around my waist. She held me so tight.

Beside us, Rose and Daisy moaned as they feasted on each other. They were groaning and whimpering. Their eighteen-year-old bodies squirmed together as they reveled in their shared, incestuous passion. I loved the sounds they made.