Dad's Mind-Controlled Daughters 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Lily!" Rose moaned. "Oh, Lily, yes, yes, that's it! I'm cumming!"

As her moans echoed in my ears, Daisy slammed her bowels down my dick. I groaned and she gasped. Her asshole convulsed around my dick. Pussy cream squirted from her furred muff, drenching her hairs and splashing my stomach.

"Oh, my god, Daddy!" she moaned, her asshole rippling and writhing around my dick. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so good, Daddy! Cum in me!"

"Daisy!" I groaned, her bowels sucking at my dick. "Oh, fuck, yes!"

I erupted.

My cum fired into her bowels. I shuddered, spurting blast after blast of jizz into her anal sheath. Daisy's asshole milked my cock. Her rippling flesh suckled at me. I groaned, savoring this pleasure shooting through me. It was incredible.

"Oh, that's so hot!" she whimpered. "Oh, Daddy, that's so hot!"

"Yes!" I groaned, my cum spurting into her bowels over and over again. "Damn, that's good."

I pumped load after load of my spunk into her bowels. I loved every second of it. I savored basting her asshole with my cum. She groaned, her head dancing, her face twisting in rapture. More juices gushed out of her cunt and splashed on my stomach.

"Oh, Daddy!" she moaned, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Damn, Daisy," I panted, firing the last of my cum into her bowels.

"Daisy!" Rose shouted and hugged her sister. She pulled Daisy off of me and into Lily. The trio formed a pile of squirming, eighteen-year-old daughters. I groaned at the sight then noticed my three oldest daughters.

I rolled out of bed. Tonya, Janelle, and Sarah all swept me up in their arms. I kissed them, hugging them to me, their bodies still gorgeous and sexy. They made my dick hard, my cock pressing wet into Sarah's belly. She was in the middle.

"God, that was amazing," I told them.

"Happy birthday, Daddy!" my three oldest daughters chorused together. "We hope you bred our little girls!"

I grinned. So glad I had gotten that belt buckle. It had changed my life and the life of so many others. I still had no idea who gave it to me or why they thought I deserved this chance. It made no sense, but I had long since stopped caring. I just enjoyed the results.

* * *

The Figure had enjoyed that game. It had certainly entertained the Figure for far, far longer than it had anticipated.

But it was time for another world and another belt buckle. It had carefully crafted this one, working with care to make it perfect. The Figure stroked the surface, running over those cursive letters: "Mama's Boy."

Yes, yes, this next game would be interesting.

To be continued in the next Belt Buckle Mind-Control Tale...