Dad's Mind-Controlled Daughters 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Rose! Rose!" moaned Daisy.

"Daisy!" whimpered Rose.

The pair squirmed. They must be cumming. I broke the kiss with Lily to watch them, Daisy's hands clenching about Rose's cute rump. Their moans of delight, muffled by the other's hot cunt, filled the air.

"Aren't they sexy, Daddy?" Lily asked, her pussy clenching down on my cock.

"So sexy," I groaned, burying into my daughter's cunt, my orgasm swelling and swelling. "Like you. All my daughters are sexy."

"Damn straight we are!" moaned Janelle. "Ooh, Sarah, Tonya, suck on my titties. God, that's good. You two are such great sisters!"

I drove into Lily's cunt. As her two sisters shuddered through their incestuous orgasm, Lily squeezed her pussy around my dick. She held me tight. She massaged me with her wonderful snatch. She felt so incredible around me. Just wonderful. It was amazing to have her squeezing her twat around me. Just a perfect delight.

I drove my cock to the hilt in her cunt and she gasped. Her pussy went wild around my dick. She convulsed and spasmed, her face bursting with pleasure as she came on my dick. She trembled beneath me, her small titties rubbing into my chest.

"Daddy!" she squealed. "Oh, Daddy! Oh, that's so good, Daddy! That's just the best!"

"I know!" I groaned, spurting into her pussy over and over again. I fired all that cream into her. It was incredible.

I groaned, unloading again and again into her cunt. I pumped her full of spunk. It was fantastic to enjoy. The pleasure blazed through me. It was awesome. I shuddered, the heat burning across my thoughts as I basted my little girl with all my spunk.

"Go, Daddy, go!" Daisy moaned.

"Are you... cumming in Lily?" Rose whispered, lifting her face from her sister's twat.

"He is, Rosie!" Lily gasped, her pussy convulsing around my dick and suckling out the cum I pumped into her. "He's firing so much into me. He's just flooding me with all his seed. It's awesome!"

"Wow," Rose groaned.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped and fired the last of my cum into her pussy. I pumped her full of all that wonderful spunk.

"It's your turn, Rose," groaned Daisy. "You should lick Lily clean while Daddy fucks you. Doesn't that sound hot?"

"Go for it, Rose," Janelle moaned. "There's nothing better than eating Daddy's cum out of one of your sisters' pussies."

"Daddy fucking you is better," said Tonya.

"That's a given," Janelle said.

"She was being hyperbolic anyways," Sarah said. "Sex is a spectrum of bliss and rapture."

"And Rosie's going to experience it while licking me clean," Lily declared, her pussy clenching down around my dick.

"Yes, she will," I groaned and slid out of my daughter's deflowered pussy.

I scooted back to give Rose room. She slid off Daisy, her lips smeared in pussy cream. I cupped her face as she moved into position. Rose trembled, staring at me with her wide, blue eyes. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips, tasting her sister's sweet juices. I groaned at how wonderful they tasted.

Rose trembled as she kissed me back. Her tongue flicked through my lips. Then she quivered and turned. She broke the kiss. A shy, demure smile spread on her lips. She had such a delicious coyness about her. She made me ache so much.

She knelt before me, bending over to thrust her perky rump at me, her pussy a tight slit dripping with juices. She nuzzled into Lily's shaved twat to lick up my cum. Lily gasped and shuddered, her small tits quivering.

"Ooh, how is it, Rosie?" asked Lily. "How good does Daddy's cum taste leaking out of my pussy?"

"Good," Rose softly said. "It tastes so good."

"Just good?" Daisy asked. She leaned against the headboard and started fingering her twat, rubbing up and down her furry muff.

"It's... it's great," Rose answered.

Lily gasped, her eyes widening. "Oh, Rose, you can get your tongue in me now. No hymen in the way. Ooh, ooh, that feels so good. Lick out all of Daddy's cum while he fucks you."

"Makes love to you," I corrected as I pressed my dick into Rose's pussy.

"Daddy, you're fucking our daughter from behind," Janelle said. "That's not love-making. You're ravishing her. Ooh, pop her cherry. She's going to love it. All your daughters love it."

"I know I will," Daisy moaned, her hand rubbing up and down her pussy.

I shuddered. My daughters' excitement had my dick throbbing. I could do this. I had to do this. I pressed my cock into Rose's virgin pussy. Her outer folds parted and there were her pink depths caressing the tip. Her hymen pressed on me. That barrier separating me from ramming into the depths of her cunt. I just had to thrust.

I closed my eyes and pushed forward. Her hymen stretched and stretched. Rose moaned into Lily's cunt. I loved it. The forbidden passion filled the room. My three oldest daughters watched while Lily's face twisted in delight and Rose's hymen...

Popped.

"Daddy!" she squealed as I popped into her pussy. "Oh, Daddy, yes, yes, that's so good."

"Mmm, it is," I groaned, sliding into her cunt. "That's amazing. You feel awesome, honey. Just amazing sliding around my dick. I'm going to cum so hard into your cunt."

"Thank you, Daddy!" she groaned as I slid into her pussy. "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. I love your cock in me, Daddy. I love your big dick in my pussy! You're stretching out my cunt!"

"Rosie's coming alive!" Lily groaned. Then she shuddered. "Oh, god, Rosie, that's it! Feast on me! Yes, yes, you're just going to town on my cooch. Ooh, that's wonderful. Lick all of Daddy's cum out of me!"

That was so hot. I loved hearing it. I gripped Rose's hips as I sank to the hilt in her. I savored being in another deflowered daughter's cunt. Only Janelle hadn't been a virgin. My eldest had been a wild girl, but I had tamed her with my dick.

Now Rose was coming alive. I had cracked her shell, and she had burst out into this whimpering, moaning girl. Her head moved as she devoured my cum out of her sister's cunt. I drew back my hips. Rose squealed. Her pussy clung to me as my cock withdrew.

My balls swayed. They drank in the heat flowing down my cock as I slammed back into her cunt. My nuts smacked into her clit. She groaned, her pussy clenching down hard on my cock. I groaned as she massaged me with the heaven of her cunt.

She was amazing.

Awesome.

I buried into her over and over again, gripping her hips. The bed creaked as I fucked her. Daisy, rubbing at her virgin cunt, watched with smoky eyes. She whimpered, biting her lower lip as she watched me plowing into Rose's cunt.

I groaned with every plunge into my daughter's twat. Her deflowered, barely legal sheath felt so amazing about my dick. She clenched down hard. I groaned, plunging into her again and again. It was amazing. Awesome. My nuts tightened.

"Fuck!" I grunted, burying into my daughter's cunt. "Oh, fuck, that's good."

"It is, Daddy!" she moaned, her pussy clenching down on my dick every time I drew back. "Keep fucking my naughty cunt with your big dick. Just plow into me. Fuck me hard and fast, Daddy. Make me cum on your cock!"

"God, I can't believe that's my daughter," Janell purred. "Ooh, honey, I'm so proud of you!"

"Yes, yes, yes," Lily moaned. "You're rocking it, Rosie. Ooh, get that tongue deep into me. Lick out all that yummy cum." She squeaked. "Yes, yes, that's perfect."

I loved it. I groaned, burying into Rose's cunt over and over again. I plowed into her, savoring the way her twat held me tight. She gripped me with that fantastic pussy. Her twat squeezed about me. She felt stupendous. The pressure in my nuts rose and rose. I came closer and closer to spurting my jizz into her cunt.

My nuts tightened. I groaned, burying hard and fast into her twat. It was amazing to feel her holding onto me. She squeezed about me. It was awesome. My balls cracked into her clit over and over while she moaned and gasped.

"Fuck," I grunted. "I'm going to cum in you, Rose."

"Ooh, Daddy, flood my naughty cunt!" Her pussy clamped down hard. That silky, tight, wet sheath massaged my dick as I drew back. "I want your jizz in me. I want you flooding me!"

"Flood her, Daddy!" moaned Lily, her face twisting in rapture. "Oh, yes, yes, I'm going to cum, Rosie. I'm going to cum on your awesome mouth. Ooh, you're licking me with such passion. I love it."

I groaned, burying hard and fast into her cunt, just so ready to spurt every last blast of cum I had into her cunt. I would flood her with everything that I had. I groaned, my dick twitching and throbbing. It was fantastic.

Her pussy grew hotter and hotter. She rubbed her face into Lily's cunt as Rose was reveling in her sister's pussy and smearing pussy cream across her face. I loved it. I buried into her, my nuts smacking into her flesh.

"Rosie!" Lily squealed. She trembled. "Oh, god, yes, yes! I'm cumming!"

"Yummy!" Rose moaned, her pussy clamping down on my cock. I buried into her. "Yes, yes, Daddy! That's it!"

Her cunt went wild around my dick.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I moaned, savoring my second virgin daughter's pussy convulsing around my dick. This was amazing. I plunged to the hilt in her cunt. "Oh, damn, that's wonderful. Fuck, yes!"

I erupted into her cunt. I spurted over and over into her pussy. The pleasure shot through me. Stars burst across my vision. I groaned, my dick erupting again and again. My heart raced as my cum pumped out of my dick, basting her twat with everything that I had.

"Daddy's cumming in me!" Rose howled. "Daddy's flooding me. Breeding me!"

"Yeah, he is!" whooped Janelle. "That's it, baby. Get bred by your daddy! That's how he made you in me!'

"Fuck!" I groaned, the pleasure slamming through my body and crashing into my mind.

Every spurt of my cum into my daughter's spasming pussy sent more rapture firing through me. I loved it. My balls emptied into her hungry cunt. She suckled at me. She nursed out every drop of spunk I had in me. I groaned, loving that heat sweeping through me. Stars twinkled before my eyes.

I hit the peak of my pleasure, her naughty cunt working out every drop of cum from my nuts. I groaned, loving this wonderful pleasure. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. The pleasure swept through me. It was amazing.

"Goddamn, that was great," I panted. "Just amazing. Rose, honey, I love you. You and all your sisters."

"Mmm, and now it's my turn, Daddy," Daisy purred. She pulled her fingers from her pussy and fluttered them at me. Dew dripped from them. "I want to ride you, Daddy. I want to ram my cunt down your dick and slide up and down you."

"God, yes," I groaned, sliding my cock out of Rose's pussy.

"And Rosie, sit your pussy on my face," Lily moaned. "I want Daddy's cum to pour out of your mouth into mine. How does that sound?"

"Kinky," Rose moaned, sitting up. She smacked her lips. "Mmm, let's do that. You have great ideas, Lily."

"Well, as the sister wearing glasses, that makes me the smartest, so I have all the best ideas."

"I don't know about that," Daisy said. "Your experiment by mixing all the cereal together was disgusting. And so was your mixing all the sodas together."

"And the memorable fashion experiment," Rose said as she settled herself over Lily's mouth.

"Exceptions that prove the rule!" Lily declared. "Now sit that yummy cunt on my face and let me drink Daddy's cum pouring out of your chalice. Your pussy cream and his jizz will be amazing!"

"True," purred Rose. She lowered herself down and smiled at me, her face covered in pussy juices and a bit of my cum. Lily had drenched her. That was hot.

I stretched out on my back where Daisy had been sitting. She shifted out of the way, her round breasts jiggling. She had such a winsome smile on her lips. She looked a lot like Sarah only without the glasses. She threw her right leg over me to straddle me.

I groaned as she pressed her brown-furred muff into my dick. She rubbed her bush up and down. It felt wonderful to have her wet curls and juicy pussy lips caressing me. A hot rush shot through me. I groaned when she reached the tip, her ticklish caress sending delight rushing down my shaft to my aching balls. I couldn't wait to cum in her. Just fire all that jizz into her cunt.

She lifted herself and grabbed my dick. She raised my shaft and lowered herself to my cock. I groaned as she pressed her silky bush into my sensitive crown. Her wonderful pubic hairs spilled over the spongy surface before that magical moment happened.

Her virgin cuntlips kissed my dick.

"Oh, Daddy, here we go," she moaned.

"Yes, yes, ride Daddy's cock," Rose moaned as she squirmed on Lily's face. "Oh, Lily, that feels so good."

"Ride your daddy," Sarah moaned, watching on with my other two oldest. The trio was flushed and excited.

I winked at Sarah, so glad that my daughter had given me Daisy as my birthday gift. The three girls were all conceived on my birthday, so that made it special that nineteen years later, they were barely legal cuties that could have sex with me.

Daisy pressed her hymen down on my dick. Her maidenhead stretched and stretched. Then she gasped as her cherry popped and she impaled herself down my cock. I gasped, and she threw back her head, her round tits jiggling. She slid to the base of my shaft, every inch of my cock in her. She groaned, squeezing about me.

"Oh, my god," she moaned, her face contorting. She blinked her hazel eyes. "You're so huge, Daddy."

"He is," Rose groaned.

"Mmm, yes," Lily purred. But maybe she was just enjoying my cum spilling out of her sister's cunt.

That was so incredible to feel. I loved her squeezing about me. I would have such a huge orgasm in her. To just flood her with every spurt of cum in my balls. I ached for her to start riding me. To work her cunt up and down my dick. That would be incredible. I was eager for it.

But she didn't ride me. She squirmed, shifting her cunt around my dick. Her pussy squeezed and relaxed as she got used to my girth. It must have been a shock to the poor girl to have so much cock plunging into her pussy. I must be nuzzling at her cervix.

"Oh, Daddy, this is going to be awesome!" she said and winked a hazel eye at me.

She rose up my dick. I gasped as she did, her cunt clenching about me. My gleaming cock emerged from the depths of her juicy twat. She rose higher and higher, her thighs lifting her body. Then she popped off of me. My cock came free.

She grabbed it, shifted it back into her butt-crack, and pressed her asshole against it. My eyes widened as she pushed her weight down on my cock. Her anal ring widened and widened before my pussy-lubed dick.

"Oh, wow, my daughter's kinky," Sarah groaned.

"Got to respect the anal play," Tonya said. "You're such a wicked sister-niece, Daisy."

"Oh, wow, anal?" Rose asked, squirming on Lily's mouth.

"Yes, anal," Daisy moaned, her face contorting with the strain. Her anal ring yawned open. I groaned as her velvety flesh slid around the crown of my dick. "Oh, god, yes!"

"Fuck!" I groaned as she sank her bowels down my dick.

My back arched as my deflowered daughter swallowed my dick. Her asshole took inch after inch of my cock. Her round tits jiggled. I shot my hands up to her boobs. I gripped them. Squeezed them. I kneaded those tits, massaging them. She groaned as I did, my fingers digging into them. They were firm and supple.

I loved squeezing a barely legal girl's tits, and my daughter had an amazing pair. As she sank her bowels all the way down my dick, I kneaded her tits. I loved the feel of them in my hand. I kneaded them as she bottomed out on me.

"Oh, Daddy, yes," she moaned, her face contorting in delight. "Ooh, that's so hot. You got your dick all the way in my ass."

"You swallowed every inch," I groaned, loving how she squeezed her bowels around my cock. It felt amazing. "Damn, that's good."

She winked at me. Then she slid her bowels up my shaft. I groaned at the velvety heaven of her anal sheath climbing up my dick. My tip drank in the friction. Heat melted down my shaft to soak my nuts. I groaned, loving this delight.

Then she impaled herself back down my cock. She slid every inch of her cunt down my cock and swallowed me again. I groaned, my face contorting in delight. It was awesome. I groaned, my heart racing for this wonderful pleasure. She squeezed her bowels around me and then slid up again.

I gasped, my eyes widening from the joy of it. She felt so wonderful. Just amazing. My back arched as she worked her asshole up and down my cock. Her bowels held me. She squeezed them tight about me, bringing me closer and closer to cumming. Closer and closer to spurting blast after blast of my cum into her bowels.

"Oh, damn," I gasped. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's amazing. Yes, yes, that's wonderful. You're squeezing about me. I love it. Fuck, that's good. That's real good. Just like that. Yes, yes, you're going to make me explode."

"Uh-huh," she moaned, her fingernails scratching down my dick. "That's the plan, Daddy." Daisy winked a hazel eye at me. "I want your jizz flooding my bowels. Just spurting into my bowels."

"Goddamn, yes," I groaned, my dick melting in her asshole. I squeezed her boobs as the pleasure rippled through me. "You're going to get it, honey. Damn, work that asshole. You're wonderful."

"That's so hot," moaned Rose. "Ooh, ooh, you're so naughty, Daisy."

"I know!" Daisy clamped her bowels around my dick as she impaled herself down my shaft. I groaned, loving the way she swallowed my shaft. It was incredible. "Oh, yes, yes, I love this, Daddy. I love this so much!"

"God, yes!" I groaned, my cock throbbing in my daughter's asshole.

She felt so wonderful as she worked her bowels up and down my dick. I groaned, my face scrunching up from the pleasure of this moment. She brought me closer and closer to cumming with every second. She worked her tight bowels up and down my dick. She massaged me. It was incredible to enjoy. I shuddered, loving every moment of this delight.

My nuts tightened, drinking in the velvety heat melting down my shaft. She moaned, her boobs jiggling in my hands. Her fingernails raked down my chest as she impaled her bowels down my dick and swallowed every inch of my cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned, nearing my eruption.

I couldn't take much more of the velvety heaven of her asshole working up and down my dick. She impaled herself and then rose back up me, her face contorting in bliss. Her asshole grew hotter and hotter. The sweet aroma of her pussy cream filled my nose.

"Oh, Lily!" Rose moaned. "I'm getting so close to cumming."

"Yay!" Lily cheered. "Ooh, Rosie, it's so hot thrusting my tongue into your pussy like this!"

"Lily!" squealed Rose, her body trembling, her large tits jiggling together.

"Mmm, that's so hot," moaned Daisy, glancing at her other two sister-cousins.

"Uh-huh," I groaned, the pressure building and building in my nuts, her hot asshole slamming down my dick. "That's great. Oh, damn, I'm going to cum in your asshole, honey."

"Yes, yes, make your daddy cum in your asshole, sweetie," Sarah moaned. "Ooh, you're riding him hard and fast. His cock must be stirring you up. How closer are you to cumming?"

"So close," Daisy moaned, her bowels squeezing around my cock as she slid up me. She whimpered and then impaled back down me.

I groaned, squeezing her tits. I held off my eruption, fighting it. I wanted to cum after she did. I wanted to feel her bowels spasming around my cock. That hot, velvety sheath milking my dick. I groaned, loving the tightness of her. The velvety heat.

She rode me faster and faster, scratching down my chest again. She groaned, her hips dancing from side to side. She groaned, her asshole squeezing about me. Her head tossed while Rose moaned louder beside us. I could feel us all building towards our explosive releases.