All Comments on 'Dad's The Man Ch. 08'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bryanforbryanforalmost 13 years ago
What a Wonderful Story !

Each Chapter has held me totally absorbed; my imagination opened up to envisage each scene in this Story, because it has been so skilfully written. I am pleased to commend the author, Ameaner. And I look forward to more chapters of 'Dad's The Man'. The main characters, 'John', and his daughter 'Kathleen', and her best friend 'Gina', have yet to come together as one Happy Family. That would be ideal, in my mind.

Many thanks from Bryanfor.

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaalmost 13 years ago
I have to agree!!

You have painted such a great picture of everything and everyone that I can't help being pulled in and living each and every scene. I find myself checking every morning for the new chapter and feeling giddy with happiness when I find it waiting for me. Can't wait to see what happens in the future with Aunt Peggy and how Kat deals with breaking the news to Gina.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keeps...

Keeps you waiting for the next day to get here so that you can see what is going on with the two of them and hope the story turns out good for the two of them as I would hate to see a 'ballbuster'.!*

Nothing but 5's so far.!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"That's why I only go to accredited sights

and cross reference with other accredited sights, just to make sure."

Make that "sites"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very good chapter!

In fact, this was the most erotic chapter so far imo. It was both tender and beautiful between father/daughter toward the end. And glad that Gina is still in the picture and hoping to find that Kathleen worked past her guilt. 5* -d.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

The characters keep growing in depth and breadth with each chapter. I do not understand father/daughter incestuous love because I have never been a father nor a daughter. It appears to be the same as mother/son. I imagine what mother/son incestuous love could be like. They appear to be looking for the same things emotionally, physchologically, and physically.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous