Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So..." I say as I move my bag from lap to the floor.

"You know why I wanted to speak to you," Sebastian leans forward on his elbows, "You keep on showing up late to my class. Would you care to explain why?" I awkwardly smile at him in response to the question.

"Well, yes, um..." Christ, why was he making me nervous? "You see, I must attend the Scandinavian Cinema lecture with Nathanial across campus before your seminar and he has a tendency to run over." He laughs at my explanation. I just bow my head and look at the fingers crossed in my lap.

"You know you could run faster from one class to another if you weren't wearing those heeled boots every day." I snap my head up and scowl at him. "Well, you show up to everything else on time. Are Liam's classes more interesting than mine for you to run to them so eagerly?"

"Wait. What? My classes with Liam aren't even on the same day as yours--" Sebastian cuts me off with a wave of his hand and stands from his chair. He walks around the desk and leans against it in front of me with his arms crossed.

"You even showed up to World History lectures on time last year." Picking his glasses up off the table with a piece of paper, he puts them on to assess the information in front of him. "Hm... You have perfect attendance for every class, no late notices anywhere. I wonder why..."

"It's a slightly difficult to make it on time when your class starts the second Nathanial's finishes." Sebastian removes his glasses and tosses them on the table with the piece of paper. "Besides how would you even know about my attendance at the World History lectures?" Henderson was not my seminar leader for that module last year. Sebastian turns back to look at me and tilts his head. Is he inspecting me? His eyes linger downwards again. My knee-length coat is open and my outfit is on display. I chose a tartan plaid skirt, a burgundy square-neck top, knee-high socks and a pair of high-heeled black boots to match my coat.

"I was one of the seminar leader on the module. I only know because I take notice of the students who dare to sit towards the front of the lecture theatre. I noticed you because you sat near the front of those lectures every week with your usual lot. You know, Alice, Digby, and the others. Oh yes... and Lucas." Bringing his fingers to his lips, he starts to trace them. Oh, how I wish for those lips to be on my cunt, with those fingers pinching my nipples. mY thoughts begin to make my nipples hard again. Instead of hiding them, I just relax further into the seat, proudly making them visible to his inspecting eyes. I may dislike the man, but that was not going to stop me from teasing him.

"I never realised I was being watched so carefully. I would have put on a better show for those looking," I say pushing both hands through my hip-length brown hair and letting it drape behind the chair. Henderson seems to be intrigued.

"Is that so?" Sebastian leans backwards against the desk and moves his hand through his shoulder-length black hair. Is he mirroring my actions? I place my hands on the armrests of the chair and untangle my legs. I position them so that they are slightly open. Sebastian's gaze makes its way down to my skirt that is slowly being hitched higher as I leave my legs open. I don't what is coming over me. It just feels right.

"Perhaps I would have made a little more effort with my clothes." Sebastian unfolds his arms, placing both hands widely on the edge of the desk, gripping it tightly until his knuckles whiten. "Or sat close to the front every week, then I could have gotten a good look at the other seminar leaders."

"What would you have worn instead?" I laugh breathlessly. My stomach is tight with arousal. I can feel myself becoming wetter the more we flirt. He straightens up and sits in the chair next to mine opposite his desk. Sebastian leans over his armrest and closes the space between our faces. I can feel his breath on my neck. My breasts are aching to be touched. My legs are tingling with excitement. My neck wants to feel more than his breath.

"Anything that would impress the distinguished academics of this department," I push my face closer to his and cross my legs once more.

"Ah, you want sartorial advice? Maybe you should be wearing taller heels," he smirks at me. Sebastians eyes are lit up with what I assume is amusement and lust.

"Yes, Professor Henderson, I would. I want to make sure my teachers know I want to be taken as a serious academic. Then again, those very tall heels would impede my ability to sprint to your class. You know, I'm trying to be so quick that it would basically be like teleporting." Sebastian moves away and throws his head back with laughter.

I rest my head on my hand and pout at him. As he looks back at me, he leans in once more, reaching out to trace lines on my arm. "That's a very good point, Layla." My toes curl at the way he hums my name. "Hm... If the heels aren't efficient enough for you, then I'd be glad to have you wearing tighter tops or noes with a lower cut just so I could see the tops of your voluptuous breasts and the Rubenesque curves of your stomach." I move my arm out of the way, his fingers make their way to trace the tops of my breasts, and my nipples tighten further with delicious anticipation.

"Well, those are my favourite kind of tops to wear," I grin at him, "but what would my other professors think of me?"

"Ah, Miss Dahamrai, they would think you are a wanton." His hands move towards my legs, trailing up my unclothed thighs. "I would put you in even shorter skirts." He moves his lips to my ear as he whispers those words.

"I must have some nice panties to go with those skirts, Professor Henderson." Sebastian is breathing heavily against my air as I laugh at his scandalous clothing choices for me.

"I would not laugh at that if I were you. I would ensure you breasts were unbound so I could them bounce and jiggle with every move you make," I close my eyes and moan at the suggestion. "I would most certainly make sure you don't wear any panties, either. Then you would open your legs during your lectures and seminars to feel the cool air on your pussy. You'd be wet and ready," his fingers were slowly making their way up to my underwear.

"Ready for whom?," then he smiles against my ear.

His fingers slide into my underwear. "For me," he found my wet heat and gently strokes me with his index finger, "only for me." There's a sudden and loud knock on the door. Sebastian jumps out of his chair while I pull my skirt down to a reasonable length. As quickly rounds his desk, he yells at the person on the other side of the door, calling them to enter his office.

"Hey Sebastian. I just wanted to let you know that everything has been packed up from the mixer. We've put everything into the storage room and we're going to head out," the student prattles off about the details of the clean-up. I tune out as I sober up from our heated moment and rationality kicks in. The student places a set of keys on Sebastian's desk and talks to him about the event, Sebastian awkwardly smiles at the guy who is leaning over the back of the seat next to me.

I pretend to check the time on my watch and make an excuse to leave Henderson's office. "I have to go, need to get ready for a dinner. Thanks for the advice on the assignment, Sebastian." I nod at the student as I leave. Before I'm fully outside the door, Sebastian calls my name.

"Layla! Don't forget to send me the plan for your essay and let me know what times you're available for our next meeting." I awkwardly give him a thumbs up and leave his office.

As I exit the building I take a deep breath and head towards the bus stop. What did I just get myself into?

12