Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 02

Story Info
The student and teacher strike up an agreement.
9.2k words
4.56
8.3k
2

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Layla Dahamrai has just begun her second year at university. She's acing every class and is one of the department's best students in her cohort. However, she's not getting along with her professor in her East Asian Regimes & Empires class, not that it's really her fault. It doesn't help that she's hot for her teacher either. Sebastian Henderson expects the best out of his students, given he's teaching at one of the most prestigious universities in London. He's had enough of Layla stumbling into his class late at the beginning of the semester. In the six years he's been teaching in academia, he has never desired a student until now. Layla and Sebastian will soon come to realise they have more in common during, and definitely out of, office hours.

Chapter 2: Preparing for the Assignment with a Late Night Study Session

28/09/2017

The book resting in my hand is little more than a prop as I sit there staring at it on the sofa. My thoughts run back to the meeting in Sebastian's office. "We're home!" I jump at the sound of Delilah's voice as she makes her way through the house and into the kitchen.

Florence wraps her arms around me from behind and kisses the crown of my head. "When am I going to find you in my bed again? It's been too long since last time," she whispers against my ear.

"It's been five days. I'm taking a break from all of that at the moment," I sigh as I put down my book on the coffee table. Florence sits in my lap and frowns at me.

"Is everything okay?" I nod. "Okay. I'll see if Lola is free tonight then, otherwise I'm getting Delilah to try out something new with me tonight," she winks at me lasciviously. "I'll tell the others that you're taking a break. Are you sure everything is alright?"

"Yeah, the workload is just a bit more than I expected. I'll get around it in no time. Then maybe you will be showing me those new moves in a few weeks. It's been a while since we've had a girl's night in with the entire house," Florence giggles at the idea.

"I can't wait," she gently grazes the backs of her fingers against my nipples through my t-shirt. "Do you have to be on campus today?" I nod again. "Jesus, what kind of teacher wants to stick around after five? Don't they have a life to get to or something?"

"Well, he has a lot of students to see. So, I'm lucky to even get myself an appointment. I have to be there in twenty minutes, so I'm going to start walking to campus," Florence gives me a long kiss on the lips, giggles and runs off to help Delilah with the groceries in the kitchen. Taking a deep breath, picking up my bag and stuffing my feet into my boots, I head off to my meeting with Sebastian.

----------

Knocking on Sebastian's door, I wait for him to call me in. I step back when he opens the door for me, motioning me to take the chair as he closes it behind me. I quickly settle into the chair opposite his desk and he takes his place in the seat behind his desk. "How are you doing?" Sebastian asks sheepishly.

"Um, yeah, I've been doing well. It's just been a busy week. How is my plan looking?" I ask, drumming my fingers, impatient for an answer to a different question instead.

"It's excellent. The structure just needs more work and I think you'll be getting a good grade back," Sebastian says fiddling with the pencil. We spend the next few moments sitting in complete silence staring at each other, not knowing what to say, or how to begin the conversation we need to have.

"So...", I shoot out.

"First, I want to apologise for what happened at our last meeting. It was completely inappropriate and entirely my fault. Second, you have nothing to fear when you report me for what I did. I will fully co-operate and you're under no pressure from me to not say anything. I--"

"I wanted it to happen. I liked what happen. I need more than that," I interrupt him. "I should be the one who is saying sorry. I initiated it just as much as you did. Besides, it's not against the rules for us to do anything like that, as long as we're both agreeing to it. You wanted it too, right?" I ask with an exaggerated confidence.

Sebastian sits there with his eyes wide. "Yes, I did. I still do," he pauses, pondering on his next words. He slowly stands up and takes the seat next to mine. "But, you're nineteen, you don't even really know what you want yet."

"I'll be twenty at the beginning of November. Besides, if it's discretion you're worried about, then there is nothing to fear in that regard." Sebastian doesn't say a word. "If it's not that, then what is it about?" He shakes his head in disbelief.

"It is about the fact that I'm your teacher and you're my student, not about the fact that the university has not said it's against the rules." A brazen choice, I stand up and sit on Sebastian's lap. He's hesitant to reach out and touch me, so I guide one hand to rest on my knees and wrapping the other one around my waist. "Here I thought you didn't like me, Miss Dahamrai."

"Oh, it is not that I don't like you Professor Henderson... I despise you," I swing my legs over the arm of the chair and settle comfortably on his lap. "You ride me so hard in class! I must say I'm a little sore by the end of it. So, I'm sure you can understand why there is little affection for you." He tilts his head back and laughs. It is throaty and powerfully masculine. It makes me want him more. "I prefer it when you call me Layla," I rest my arm on the headrest of the chair.

"That isn't what I meant. I thought you were almost exclusively into women. I overheard a conversation you had with Alice when you were walking to World History last year. Besides I only ride you so hard because I want the best for you," he licks his lips and begins rubbing my ass. "I prefer it when you call me Sebastian," he whispers into my ear.

"I like women, I like men. I like everyone, Sebastian. Are you worried about that? You don't strike me as the man who wouldn't have thought to try something in his school boy days," I tilt his chin upwards as I caress a finger beneath the edge of his beard.

"I don't kiss and tell about my boarding school days, there are too many prominent men who would rather I stay quiet about such things. I'm not worried about your sexuality, Layla. There is no reason for you to worry about me riding you hard in class anymore, I'll make sure I ride you hard outside of academia, too."

"Are you propositioning me, Sebastian?"

"It seems I am. I find you to be the most singular woman," he looks up at me in awe.

"If you're referring to the bulge I can feel in your trousers, I already know it's not a small proposition, it may not even fit inside me, Sebastian." I pout again and bite my lip. Sebastian has that spark in his eyes, ready to take me the second I agree to it.

"You're quite the little minx, aren't you?" I giggle at the compliment. "I want to have a little arrangement. It will be a mutually exclusive type of arrangement."

"Is that all?"

"No, I have certain... proclivities," he pauses, uncertain of what words to choose next.

"Sebastian, based on the information you know about me and that I know about you, there is little else that can shock me. Now, out with it," I coo as I stroke my fingers through his hair.

"I want to be able to do whatever I want with you. You have to be open to trying the things I like. Of course, you can set hard limits on the way, and say no whenever you don't like something. I want to make it clear now that this is not a relationship. It's just sex... That's all I'm going to say for now." There was a darkness in his eyes as he rushed the words out of his mouth.

I don't know what made me so certain about my choice, but I decided to say, "Yes." Sebastian's eyes widen at my quick agreement. I press my face close to his and whisper, "Are you going to fuck me now, Professor Henderson?" He responded with a knowing smile. "Do you want me to beg? Do you want me to say pretty please?"

"You don't have to bed me... not for our first time at least." Sebastian moves his hands from knees to the nape of my neck. Bringing me forward to meet his lips, I finally learn how divine a kisser my professor is. It starts off slow, a little tease, and slowly builds up to a rough kiss. His tongue slides over my lips and he begins playing my own. I can hardly breathe, though if this is how he always kisses, then I never want to be able to breathe again. God, I want move, but I can't resist biting his lip and pulling away first. I have him a little triumphant look. He looks up at me in wonder, "You know you won't be topping from the bottom forever, darling."

"I know. However, I need to exert a little bit of control while I still have it. You will surely steal it from me in a matter of seconds", he laughs again except this time it is dark, filled with an understanding of the naughty things he is about to do with me.

"I'm not stealing it if you are willingly offering it," Sebastian lifts me from the chair and settle me on the front of his desk. He proceeds to carry on kissing me as he stands between my legs. Grabbing my ponytail with one hand and my waist with the other, Sebastian is making sure I know my place, and that is to be under his control. The pressure between my thighs is building and he has hardly touched me.

"Oh my, Professor Henderson, this doesn't seem like the most appropriate position to be in with a student." In response, he pulls tighter on my ponytail and grabs my waist tighter, smiling along my throat as he begins kissing and biting it. "Ah! That feels really good."

"You shouldn't be teasing such an old man."

"And just how old is the man that is putting the virtue of a nineteen-year-old in jeopardy?"

He looks up at me, "He's thirty. He's also going to gag if you don't stop with the witty remarks as he tries to fuck you. You know, since you just begged me to fuck you, stuff my cock in your little cunt."

"I have had known you would have been fucking me on your desk, I wouldn't have thrown it away at some random boy at a freshers party. I would have saved myself to be deflowered here," Sebastian pulls my hips against his and begins grinding against me softly. He bends down to pull down my panties. Bunching them up in his hands, he sniffs the slick arousal on them, looking me dead in the eyes. "Bloody hell," I moan.

"Open your mouth."

"Why?" I know the reason. I just need him to say the words. I long to hear them.

"You weren't being an obedient student. Now you're going to be gagged until I want to hear you crying from me cramming my cock into your pussy for our first time."

"Ha! Such romantic language, Professor Henderson. You'll have to make me," he raises a brow and smirks.

"if that's the way you want to play it." Sebastian firmly wraps his fingers around my chin, yanking my jaw down and stuffs my panties in there. "I can see how this is going to go. You're not going to be an easy student to tame, are you? You'll be pushing back against every order I dictate."

I spit my panties back out and push my breasts forward. I reach for his cock, trying to cup it, but he stops me. Sebastian grabs my wrist with one hand and clasps my throat with the other. "Do you really want me any other way?" I smile at his playful aggression.

"Absolutely fucking not." Sebastian lets go of my wrist, takes the panties from my lap, balls them up again and stuffs them harder into my mouth. "Although, you're in for plenty of spankings, everywhere. I'm going to make you the most obedient slut. If you play your cards right, you have all the pleasure you want, and if you don't then who knows how many devious punishments i can come up with." All I can do is moan at his words. Sebastian moves away from me and to the door, with a flick of the wrist, he locks us both in the room. "Now that you're no longer interrupting, let's get started."

----------

"Ah," I am trying my hardest not to moan loudly despite having my panties stuffed in my mouth. Sebastian is teasing me relentlessly. There are too many almost touches. I am ready to spit out my panties again and beg him to drive his cock into my cunt, that's how desperate I am for this man to satisfy my desires, but he carries on driving me insane. "Professor, please touch me, I need you to touch me again," my words are muffled through my panties.

"I can't quite understand you there, sweetheart. Where should I start?" He stands back and inspects me. I am sitting and leaning back on his desk with hands on the desk and my legs splayed out obscenely. His eyes are on my cunt. I am soaking wet. I can feel a little bit of my arousal leaking down the tops of my thighs. He brings his face to my sensitive aunt and blows a little.

"Oh, God!" I jump a little at the rush of air hitting my hardened clit. Sebastian remains still and looks up at me. He gives me that knowing smile again.

"Well, it seems my little slut, sorry I mean student, has a very sensitive cunt. I know just what to do with that." Standing up again, he crosses his arms, deciding on which instructions to give. Sebastian backs away from me and sits in the chair. He simply sits there and stares at me. "You're going to put on a little striptease while you have your panties stuffed in your mouth. You're going to do it slowly. You're going to have to make it worthy my while if you want my cock in your cunt."

I jump off the desk. I do a little turn for him with the skirt of my dress still hitched over my hips. I bring my fingers to the zipper of my dress, slowly pulling it off, throwing the material onto the floor. I am going to tease him, make him beg to see my breasts, the very breasts he has trouble taking his eyes off of. I turn and face the desk. I bend over and flash him my wet pussy. I quickly straighten myself and turn to sit back on the desk. I spread my legs out and slowly reach for my cunt. His eyes light up at the prospect of me pleasuring myself on his desk. Ha, as if I am going to give you the satisfaction, Henderson! Instead I cross my legs and bring my fingers to my boots. Sebastian's eyes darken again as I teas him further.

"I see you're still going to be difficult, that's okay darling, it'll be that much longer before you'll have my cock crammed into that tight cunt of yours." I groan at his words. I heed the order and stretch my legs high in the air as I peel the thigh-high stockings off my legs one at a time. I love the cool air on my cunt. I love that he is trying his hardest not to shove his cock into me immediately. I love how he sits in that chair with his legs and arms splayed out. It is an open invitation to get in between them.

I move onto the floor on my knees. I begin crawling towards him and settle between his legs. It is finally time to pull my t-shirt over my head. I am wearing the matching black, mesh bra that accompanied the black set of mesh panties that are currently in my mouth. He can see my brown nipples at the peaks underneath the clear material. I push my chest forward and slowly pull down the straps, I don't unhook my bra. I stand up and sit in his lap facing away from him. "Are you sure you want to tease me with those tits? I always thought you were perpetually hard, it turns out you've had those pretty brown nipples pierced."

I begin grinding on his crotch, feeling that hard bulge through the coarse denim on my sensitive pussy, then start moaning. "I see I'll be punishing your nipples in a few days. I'll punish your clit, too. You'll like that, won't you?" I wrap my arms around his neck in an open invitation to make good on his threats now. "No, no, no. You have to wait for your punishment as any good student does. I will do what I want to you whenever I want to. Got it?"

"Yes, Professor Henderson," I mumble through the panties again.

"Is my little student ready to show me her breasts?" Sebastian asks me as he pinches them through the mesh.

"Yes, Professor Henderson." Oh, if I could only spit out these panties again! I am starting to salivate through them and begin drooling. I lift my back away from his and unclasped the bra and throw it on the floor. I lean back and wrap my arms around his neck again while facing his desk. I'm completely naked in my professor's office. I stretch at the realisation. He brings his hands around to my breasts again and continued pinching my nipples.

"These brown peaks will look beautiful in the clamps I have in mind for you," he closes his legs so I can spread mine and straddle him. "These breasts are made for ropes," he continues pulling my nipples as he bites into my throat. "That striptease was satisfactory at best. I'll have to train you to do better next time. Now, spit your panties out."

I spit them out and continue moaning. Sebastian slaps my breast, "Ah! What was that for?"

"That was for your imprudence! Are you not going to say thank you after I let you take your gag out?" He begins to tug my nipples even harder, playing with the gold studs in each of them.

"Ooh! Ah! Th-thank y-you, Professor He-Henderson!" he slaps my other breast.

"For?" he says as he reaches for my cunt.

"Mmh! Ah! Thank you for letting me take my gag out, Professor Henderson". Sebastian slowly begins rubbing my clit in little circles. There is enough lubrication from my little slit. He was brushing against the little black curls, spreading my arousal everywhere, making sure I was aware of how wet I was.

"Good girl. You're finally understanding who's in charge here," he stops rubbing my clit and continues brushing the brown curls near my pussy. "I will have to shave you down here one day. I want you bald there for when I spank your cunt. You would like that, too, right?"

"Yes, Professor Henderson. I would like it very much. I was planning on switching from waxing it to using the laser instead, but I can be persuaded to have you be in charge of my grooming down there," I whisper breathlessly.

"I would be honoured to take care of your pussy in every way you see fit."

Sebastian resumes rubbing my clit. He picks up the pace. I am quick to reach my climax, "Oh my God! I'm about to come!"

"That's a good girl. Come on," he rubs. It's better than I have ever rubbed myself or than the my housemates have. How can I come on my own hands or any other hands after this? "You're my slut now. You'll be perpetually coming. You might as well get used to the idea now." I already couldn't think coherently.

"Oh! Fuck! Professor Henderson. Yes! Yes! Yes!" I fall over the edge. I am coming. I feel the waves crashing over me for what seems to be an eternity. "Ah, Jesus! Holy fuck!" My head rests over his shoulder. He kisses my cheek as I try to recollect my thoughts. Sebastian pulls my legs together and lays me down on his desk.

He begins to unbutton his shirt. I lean up on my elbows to witness him undressing. He swiftly removes the rest of his clothing to reveal his lean and taut body. Sebastian is gorgeous. I watch him intently as he pulls out a condom from his jean pocket and makes quick work of getting it on. He thrusts his hand forward, "Spit," and I obey. Sebastian rubbed his cock with my spit and prepares to enter my cunt. "Perhaps I should tease you, too?"

"No, Professor Henderson, please stick your cock in my cunt". He lines his cock up against my pussy, sliding it over my clit, which sends aftershocks of pleasure. I am ready to reach another climax soon; I need him to get me there.

"You see, I don't know if you really want me that much, you haven't done that much to deserve it".

"Please... I'll do whatever you want!"

"Hmm... You'll show up to class on time?"

"Yes, Professor Henderson."

"I guess that's a start", he spreads my legs further apart. Sebastian lines his cock up against the entrance to my slit. He pulls my waist and onto his cock, he tears through me quickly. It's larger than I had expected it to be.