Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Professor Henderson." The cool air in the room hits my cunt. I'm swollen, slick and wet. I need him to tell me to touch my clit so I can have some relief.

"I want you to lightly trace your fingers over your nipples". My hands are shaking as I raise them. He is going to guide me in how he wanted me to masturbate myself. I groan as I lightly touch my breasts.

"That's right, just keep doing that, only that." Ugh, he is teasing me. My nipples are so hard, I need his lips on them. "I want you to pinch those beautiful brown nipples of yours." It hurts. They are so swollen and hard. My nipples are practically throbbing. "Such a good student. Go ahead and pull them."

I begin puling at them, "Ah! They're too sensitive to pull." He doesn't care. Sebastian doesn't tell me to stop and I don't want to. I become accustomed to the pain. It begins to feel good.

"You're such a good slut for me, honey, but you need to let go of those nipples now." I whimper as I let go of my breasts which continue to beg for the attention of my hands. "That's a good girl. Start touching your neck, your stomach, lead your hands to that pretty little slit of yours."

I pull my arms up and wrap my hands around my neck. Even though my hands feel good, they aren't as good as his, I want his authoritative grip at my throat. I trail my fingers downwards and moan at how good my fingers feel despite wanting his. My fingers are about to touch my clit when he orders me to stop.

I blink and stare at him since I'm so close to my clit. "You won't touch your clit until I tell you to." Sebastian has an evil little smile on his face.

I gape at his instructions. "It's the best part. Are you sure about that Professor Henderson?"

"Layla, be an obedient little slut and try not to question my orders." I'm pouting and I need to stretch my legs in anticipation.

"Yes, Professor Henderson. I'll be an obedient little slut." Oh, just saying the words myself had me becoming wetter, I can see the little drops of my arousal on the chair.

"Do you have a paddle hair brush by any chance?" I'm not paying attention to a word he's saying. I'm too busy staring at how hard his cock has gotten. I'm daydreaming about him shoving it into me again. "Layla?"

"Ugh, yes, surprisingly I do. I was going to throw it out since I no longer use it." I reach forward to open the drawer containing my hair products, styling tools and other hair accessories. I pull out my wooden paddle brush and show it to him.

"Perfect... You'll be using it plenty now. You're going to spank the inside of your thighs with it. Now, spread those legs wide open. Let's give you ten on each thigh."

"How am I supposed to do that?" I ask as I twirl the hair brush in my hands.

"You're going to take the backside of the brush and hit in in the same place as hard as you can every time I count. We'll start with the right thigh."

"O-okay." My breathing is deep and heavy. I can't contain my excitement. This is something I've been longing for in all my fantasies every night I stuff my hands into my panties.

"One." I hesitate for a beat as he begins to count. "Come on, you can do it."

I bring the paddle down swiftly and harshly. "Ah!" My brown skin already has a pale blush of pink.

"Two." I yelp as I hit the same spot. It hurts slightly more than the first one. "Three". I continue to hit myself in the same spot on the inside of my right thigh. "Four." I begin to moan with each hit. "Five." It feels like being on ecstasy. "Six." I gasp at how hard I hit myself. "Seven." The burn begins, my thigh is turning pink, and I still want more. "Eight," he continues and a little tear escapes the corner of my eye. "Nine," he starts stroking himself, and I want to spank myself before he reaches the last number. "Ten."

The paddle comes down with all the strength I have, "Ow!" I am panting, unable to catch my breath, waiting for him to start with my next thigh.

"Layla, spread you pussy lips, I want to see your arousal fully." I reach for my cunt with my left hand as my right clings onto the hair brush. "My little slut is very wet. Are you staining that pretty pink chair of yours?"

Sebastian is proud of how wet I have become. His smile is smug. "Yes, Professor Henderson. I won't even know how to remove any of the stains if they stay there."

"You'll be doing this a lot, don't worry about that, sweetheart." I'll admit, I'm touched by his endearments, from the ones where he would call me his slut and fucktoy to the ones where he'd refer to me as his darling or his sweetheart.

"Thank you, Professor Henderson. Can I have more spankings please?"

"How many more do you want?" Sebastian is pleased with himself and strokes himself as a reward.

"As many as you want to give me." He spits on his hand and properly begins wanking in front of the camera. "Please?" I beg him one more time.

"Only if you thank me after each one you give yourself." I nod my head in eager anticipation. "Aright... One." I hit my left thigh with the same force I begin hitting my right thigh with.

"Mm, yes!"

"No, no, no. What do you say after? You don't want me to think you're an ungrateful student."

"Thank you, Professor."

"That's a good girl. Two."

"Ah! Thank you, Professor."

"You're going to make such a good fucktoy. Three."

"Ouch! Thank you, Professor."

"Is it becoming too much? Four."

"No, Sir. Thank you, Professor."

"Excellent. Five."

"Oh my God! Thank you, Professor." Sebastian begins stroking himself vigorously. I want those hands on his cock and balls to be mine. It should be me there licking the pre-cum from his throbbing cock. It should be my spit that got him ready to be wanked off.

He continues to tell me to spank myself and I continue to thank him. "This is your final one, darling. You better be a good slut and make it the worst one yet. Ten." Sebastian can't help himself from moaning. His breathing is becoming heavier and deeper, much like mine, he was ready for his orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Thank you, Professor Henderson." I look down at my thighs and they are both red. There are tears trickling down my face, I had hardly realised.

Sebastian momentarily stops stroking his cock. "Are you okay, Layla?"

I nod, wiping away my tears, "I'm sorry, Professor. It just felt so good."

"There's no need to apologise. I think my girl deserves a reward. We've neglected your little clit for long enough."

I sniffle and laugh, "Yes we have!" He grins and goes back to stroking his cock.

"I want you take the paddle brush and put into that tight cunt of yours." I readjust my position, lifting my feet off of the floor, and inserting the round piece of wood into my pussy.

"Ooh!" I wince slightly, still sore from Sebastian taking me earlier, and start fucking the handle of the paddle brush. It feels good in spite of that initial twinge of pain.

"Yes, fuck the handle just like that, take it in as deep as you can." I take it in as deep as I can. I feel the bristles of the brush touch my clitoris and gasped. This is going to be amazing. "Are you still sore?"

"Mmh, yes, and it's your fault. How am I supposed to take a cock that large?"

"I had to cram it into that tight pussy of yours somehow." I lean my head back and moan as I fuck the handle of the paddle brush. "That's right, now rub your clit, make yourself cum."

I snap my head back forward. Sebastian's voice is strained. He's close to reaching his own climax. I begin stroking my clit slowly. His chest is rising heavily.

"Ah, yes, Layla. Just like that. Don't stop."

I swivel my hips and groan each time the bristles hit my labia and clit. My mind is beginning to go blank. All I can think about is how magnificent he looks wanking off at the sight of me masturbating for him. I have never felt so powerful in my life.

"It feels so good, Professor. I can't wait to have your cock inside me again!"

"I'm going to fuck you so much -- to the point that all you can think about is having my cock in you."

"It's too late. I have been having those thoughts for weeks now. You should have done it sooner!"

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!" Sebastian is riding out his orgasm before I can reach my own. "Ah yes! Layla!"

It doesn't take much to push me over the edge. My legs are raised high in air. I want him to have the best view of my cunt. The sight of him climaxing in front of me, for me, is enough. "Yes, yes, yes!" I'm rubbing my clit in circles like a woman possessed. "Sebastian! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" The handle is shoved so hard into my pussy and I just continue rubbing out my orgasm.

I massage my arousal into the curls of my pubic hair as reality slowly comes back to each of us. His stomach is covered in cum. If I were there, I would have licked it all off, and he couldn't have stopped me.

----------

Sebastian speaks to me for the rest of the night. I tuck myself into bed, connect my wireless earphones, and we continued to masturbate over the video call. I turn off the lights so my friends think I'm asleep when they came back home from their night out. He didn't need to see me in full light to get off. In the moments while we regain our senses, we speak about anything and everything, and begin the process of knowing each other beyond sex. I speak to him until I pass out from exhaustion at three in the morning.

I'm going to be exhausted for class and it has been totally worth it.