Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah!" I try to grab onto him. Instead he pins my arms against the desk above me then withdraws. I can see the mixture of my saliva and my wetness glistening on his cock.

"No. You'll be an obedient little student and grab onto the edge of the desk. You will touch me when I tell you to touch me now," he slams back into my tender cunt.

"Oh shit!"

"That's right, take it just like that, every little bit." Sebastian continues pumping his cock into my pussy. He's relentless. Unforgiving. He treats me like the fucktoy I wanted to be for him in my fantasies about him, not the student he sits across from in class, I love every second of the pain mixed with pleasure. "You're going to learn so much from me my little slut."

I'm prepared to let go of the desk since he is pounding into my tender cunt so hard. He senses me being ready to let go and withdraws from my cunt. "Ah! Wait! Where are you going?" I look at him with my pleading eyes.

"Let go of the desk", he pulls me off the desk and led me to his chair behind his desk. Sebastian sits down and tugs my hand to get me to straddle him. He pushes his thick cock between my folds.

"Ah! Oh! It's too big," I thought it was just the pain of him thrusting into me too quickly was bad, but it is just so much more, Sebastian's cock is too big for me.

"You have such a tight cunt, that's why, my little slut."

"Professor, you're too big for my cunt, that's why!" He smacks my ass.

"I know it's large but I just need a little more time to stretch you out. Then you, my little Goldicocks, will say it's just right." He slouches in the chair so he can fuck his huge cock into cunt my without restraint. I can only grab onto the armrests of his office chair. It is building again.

"It's too much, Professor. Fuck!" I can feel the orgasm building deep down. I tighten around his cock as he continues thrusting into me deep and hard.

"You're going to rub your clit and come over my cock." I immediately bring my hand down to my clit while he grabs my ponytail and waist and relentlessly pushes his cock into me.

"Oh no. Oh fuck. Oh God! Ah! I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming! Professor! I'm coming!" I throw my head further back. I'm gasping for air. I can hardly breathe. I continue rubbing my clit and ride the waves of my orgasm. I can see stars in the backs of my eyes -- I need this.

Sebastian continues to shove his massive cock into my little pussy. It shouldn't work, but it does, and he is becoming tense. Professor Henderson was about to come. "Ah! Layla!" I just watch him try to work towards his release. "Ah! My little slut!" He uses both hands to pump his cock and use my cunt to find his own climax. "Oh! Just like that baby!"

He picks me up by the waist and seats me on the edge of the desk and spreads my thighs wide open. "Oh yeah! I'm going to come all over your pretty cunt!" I rip off the condom and begin jacking his cock off as he stares into my eyes. "Ugh, yes! Layla! Ugh, God, fuck!" I watch in awe as thick spurts of semen splash across my cunt and pubic hair.

Sebastian leans over me and breathes heavily. I reach between us to get a taste of his cum. He stops my hands before I can reach for a taste. "No... you're going to wear my cum on you until you get home. Then you're going to masturbate while I call you tonight. After that, you can wash my cum off, only after that and I will want visual evidence."

Sebastian moves to kiss my forehead, "Thank you, Professor Henderson."

"You're most welcome, Miss Dahamrai", he winks at me and moves away. "Now get dressed darling."

We are both dressed and out of the door within ten minutes. Sebastian's office smells of sweat, sex and lust. Professor Henderson inputs my number on his phone as we walk out of the empty building. He gives me his address. There is so much we are going to do. It is simply a matter of time. Sebastian had stuffed my panties into my bag before we left his office and told me to walk home without them on. I walk through the streets of Central London back to my house, ready for the next task of masturbating for him over the phone. When I enter my flat I tell the girls I won't be eating dinner and begin working on the readings for my next class. I'm ready to touch myself, but I have to wait for his call.

----------

Bringing my hands above my head, I stretch out the tension in my muscles from sitting in the same position for so long. I check the time again. It's already nine. Perhaps he isn't going to call, the very thought of him not calling makes my heart feel heavy. Is he really not going to come through on his promise? Is he testing my resolve? Is it just going to be that one fuck? Ugh, I want to hate him more than I desire him, but I can't. I just don't have it in me.

There is a sudden knock at my door, I jump at the sound, too consumed in my own thoughts. As it pops open slightly, Alice pokes her head through the slit. She offers a sympathetic smile, "Are you alright? How did it go with Sebastian? Did he give you a hard time?" I blink at her with a blank face. How do I explain it? I can't. It seems I need to learn how to lie better, and faster, too.

"Oh hey... Yeah, it went okay. We came to an understanding. There are no other classes with open spaces for me to transfer and I can't transfer out of Nathanial's lecture, so I'm going to be running for the rest of the term. I'll need my running shoes it seems," Alice laughs with me. I don't know whether we have come to an understanding. We had just given into our deep desire to fuck each other.

"That's great! I really didn't want to see you transfer out of the class. You always have the answers, except for today, since Sebastian embarrassed you. I didn't think he'd be such an ass about it. He's usually chill about that sort of thing," I shrug my shoulders as she sits down on my bed.

"Oh well... He was probably having a bad day." I begin picking at the thread on the end of my sleeve, "Besides, I have other things that I need to focus on, like the massive piles of reading that are being thrown at me everyday or the upcoming assignments."

Alice lays herself on the bed, "Ugh, they come around so quickly! But that's not going to stop us from having a little fun tonight." She props herself up on her elbows and beams at me. "It's Alt Night tonight. We're going out with the gang and we're going to belt our hearts out to My Chemical Romance and Two Door Cinema Club."

I furrow my brow, glance at my phone, then look back at her. "Well, I'm not sure if I can make it. I don't want to be grouchy in European Architecture tomorrow. It's my favourite class."

"No! You have to come out tonight!" Alice jolts upwards and pouts at me. My eyes widen as those words will have the rest of the house coming up the stairs. I can already hear their dainty steps on the creaking floorboards running up the staircase.

"Leila! You're coming with us!" Aurelia yells at me before she arrives in my room. My three other housemates, Delilah, Florence, and Lola also make their way into my room. They leap onto my bed while Aurelia sits on the chair next to the window.

"No, absolutely not. I went to Alt Night last week, polished off a bottle of whiskey and wanted to be dead in European Architecture the next day."

Delilah rolls her eyes, "Come on! It's only Monday night, I can't wait until Wednesday to go out." We laugh at her comment together.

"You're going out on Friday and Saturday, too. You do this every week, like clockwork, I'll come out with you on one of those nights. Anyways, one of us has to do some work in this house, I might as well be the one to do it. I know it's a huge sacrifice, but it's one I'll take honourably."

Lola launches ones of my pillows at my head and i fail to catch it in time before it hits my face. "Ha! Fine, we'll let you off for tonight, but I expect to see you at one of those events this week!" I roll my eyes and nod my head in agreement. I sigh internally knowing I will eventually go out on the Friday or the Saturday. I really want Professor Henderson's cock inside me instead. Alas, he still hasn't called, and I'm tired of waiting.

The girls start talking among themselves about what they were going to wear tonight. I can't care less. I stare at my phone and decide to take matters into my own hands. I barely contemplate what I should write and just start writing:

-- Hey. Are you going to talk to me at any point tonight?

I stared at the message for a few minutes, realise I am behaving and talking like a petulant teenager then throw my phone back onto the desk, bringing my attention back to my friends. They are talking about the boys... again.

"Lucas and Digby are arriving at ten for a few pre-drinks. Did you hear back from George and Henry?" Lola turns to ask Florence. They are infatuated with the two boys were studying Economics and Architecture, respectively.

Aurelia, who is now laying on my floor, interjects. "Henry is going to pre-drink with some mates on his course and Henry is going to meet us there since he's pre-drinking with his housemates." I look over my shoulder every now and then, not caring about which of our mates will be attending Alt Night. Instead I'm sitting here waiting for a message notification to appear on my screen. This behaviour is uncharacteristic of me and I need to get a grip on it. Although, can you blame me? Professor Henderson is a magnificent fuck.

Delilah giggles as she looks at her phone. "Oh, well, well, well! It seems Arthur's actually going to make it to a pre-drinks for once. I remember him having a crush on someone," she turns to look at me. "He's such a gentleman, he'll be picking up party favours from his dealer on the way to Alt Night for us, too."

"Wait? What?" Lola and Florence gasp in unison.

Aurelia stands up and begins checking herself out in front of my mirror. "Isn't he the medic on my course that every other girl has been thirsting over? I never knew you were so popular among the Medicine course, Layla. Here I was thinking it was just me," she winks at me in the mirror.

I shrug my shoulders, he is nothing like Professor Henderson, but he is still quite attractive. "Yeah, it's like standing in the middle of a flood when he's around," I turn back to Alice, "but it's not like that though. We're just friends."

"If you say so," Florence giggles. "I just want a steamy make-out session and someone to pay for my drinks. I can have one of you take care of those other needs," she pinches at Lola's waist who blushes in response.

A notification alarm rings from my phone. My heart jumps. It could be Sebastian. I glance at my phone only to find it's Arthur messaging me on Instagram. Great, he's also sent the same message to Alice.

"It looks like Arthur wants us all to know that he's making an appearance at ours tonight. Does he want one of us to fuck him in thanks? Christ." Alice sends me those pleading eyes that have never been able to sway me. "Are you sure you don't want to come?"

"I'm completely sure of my decision."

"Okay, we need to get changed and ready before the boys come tonight. We'll leave you to it -- nerd." I laugh as Aurelia sticks her tongue out at me. They all left me in my room and I get up to lock the door behind them. I may just have to disobey Sebastian since he can't even follow through with a message.

My phone receives another notification. It's probably Arthur again. I freeze as I see Professor Henderson's message:

-- It seems someone doesn't understand the concept of patience. I guess i'll delay that orgasm a little while longer. Don't worry, it won't be too long, my little slut.

I scowl at the message. There is a part of me that is giddy that he finally speaks to me. There is another part of me that wants to be a little disobedient. It seems like I am going to have shower and get rid of the cum he told me leave on.

----------

The girls are finally leaving for Alt Night and I can finally get some time to myself outside the bathroom. "Layla! We're leaving! We'll be back in the morning as per usual! Love you!"

"Okay! Have a good time!" I yell as I exit my own en-suite bathroom. I drop the towel in front of the mirror and begin to moisturise. I receive another text from Sebastian while I am in the shower.

-- Is my little slut ready for the satisfaction she's been too impatient for?

I laugh at his impeccable timing.

-- Yes, I figured I'd have a steamy show to get ready before your call. It was rather relaxing rubbing my soapy hands in all the areas you are so ready to tease.

Within a minute he receives the message he begins to call me. I don't answer him and continue to moisturise my body and face. He messages me again and I don't bother to look. I just brush my hair and put on my pyjamas. I didn't deter him and he calls me again after sending more messages. I look at the messages:

-- It seems I have to line up many punishments for you when I have you back in my arms.

-- Now you're not answering my calls.

-- If I were there i would have your ass completely reddened by now.

-- I'm going to enjoy punishing you, darling, and you're going to enjoy it, too.

I respond to his playful threats:

-- I was hoping you'd say that Professor Henderson.

Sebastian calls me once more as I flop onto bed. "Hello?" I greet him questioningly, grinning as I tease him, I enjoy getting under his skin. It only serves him right as he has gotten under mine this week.

"I should have figured you'd be unable to follow my instructions. You can't even make it to my classes on time. Or keep your panties in your mouth when I order you to do so." I giggle at his frustration with my little moment of disobedience.

"I like to maintain good hygiene, Professor Henderson, after all I had a physically strenuous week."

"Ah yes, I can tell."

"Yes, I had to run across campus to make it to your class earlier this week, and I have to do so every week."

"Oh, I was referring to me fucking you in my office today. It looks like we'll need to put our back intro this fucking business, don't we?" I stretch my legs as I could practically hear his smile on the other side of the phone.

"Sir, I'm already putting in so much work. Can I at least put our 'fucking' experience on my extra-curricular actives? I need to make this extra work worth it."

His laughter makes my toes curl. "Why, of course, future employers would love to see students taking such an active interest in academia beyond the required work."

I flip over on my front and twirl a wet lock of hair around my finger. "How exactly should I demonstrate it? I want to show them how passionate I am about taking on historical research out of my classes the right way."

"First, let's focus on what you're wearing," his voice is still playful, yet there is this dark edge that suddenly emerges. My stomach tightens at the thought of where this is going.

"Oh yes, I do want to make a good first impression."

"Exactly, sweetheart."

"I'm wearing my sweatpants and hoodie. It's nothing glamorous. I like to save that for very important people."

"Is that so? Either way, that outfit just won't do, I think it's be best if you strip down and start all over."

"Alright."

"You may need a little more help. Why don't I FaceTime you?"

"You're such a good professor for helping me out. Thank you, sir."

"Anything to help a wayward student reach her goals." I answer his call on my laptop so her can get a better look at me. Professor Henderson looks ravishing once again albeit fully clothed. "I think they'd like to see you in less clothing."

I mock him with a fake gasp. "Sir, I'm scandalised! Are you sure about that?"

He pretends to be hurt by my doubt. "Why would I ever lie to you about that? I have been teaching for quite a few years now. I would know how to get the attention of a potential PhD supervisor."

"Alright, if you say so." I begin to remove my sweatpants and leave my hoodie on. "Like this?"

"Hm... I don't think it's enough. Perhaps you should remove that jump of yours." I raise an eyebrow at him in amusement. Let's have some fun with Professor Henderson.

"It's rather cold in the house, but I'd be more willing if you took off a few layers yourself."

He sighs with mock frustration. "Alright," he removes his jumper, "then remove your jumper."

"If you take off your trousers, I'll certainly be inclined to, Professor." He grins at my request but complies with my lack of obedience. He angles his computers so I can see his huge, thick cock resting there, waiting to become hard by paying attention to me through the camera.

I want him to stroke himself for me. I know he won't until I take my hoodie off. "You're really trying to create the worst punishment possible for yourself."

"But it's the only way I'll behave next time," I say as I remove my hoodie, throwing it on floor. "Anyways, you like being teased Professor. It's the only way you are going to be able to take me."

He's focusing on my breasts. His eyes are hooded with desire. Sebastian smirks at me, "Is that right, Layla?"

"Yes, Professor." I push my hands to one of my breasts. I test the weight of it, massage it, offering it to him across the screen. "You want to perpetually punish and incorrigible student."

Instead of laughing he moans, his attention entirely on the breast being massaged in my hand, while he lays on what I assume is his bed. I am sitting up, my legs crossed intentionally, hiding what he really wants to see.

"Miss Dahamrai, I wanted you because I'm attracted to you. I've also overheard your other conversations with your friends." I bring my other hand forward to massage my other breast as he continues speaking. "You would talk about all those attractive fictional characters you'd like to have sex with. I recall there being a few weeks of obsessing over certain influencers, too." I smile at how he remembers all the thoughts I had expressed to my friends in lectures.

"What else do you remember?"

"Alice teased you about being a horny slut and you were talking about how it was pointless being on the pill when you rarely found any decent boys to fuck."

"Ah, that's why you thought I exclusively batted for my own team. What a naughty teacher you are. You shouldn't be listening to private conversations in the other rows of the lecture theatre." I pinch my nipples and begin to moan.

"I didn't hear you protesting in my office earlier. When I discovered otherwise, I just had to make you mine."

"Be careful, Professor, you'll give people the impression that you're trying to ruin a virtuous student."

He shoved a hand through his hair, "I am," he says leaning up on his elbow. "Layla, you'll be ruined for everyone else, apart from me."

"I'm glad to hear it."

----------

"Layla, it's time to heed my orders, now stop touching yourself." I carry on for another minute. He doesn't complain, he doesn't try to stop me, he just waits for me to heed his orders. It's not much fun if he doesn't become annoyed with my disobedience. I sigh heavily and stop touching myself. "That's a good girl."

"Bring it on, Professor," I lean back on my hands and await his instructions.

"Let's start by changing your position. I want you sitting at your desk." Picking up my laptop, I quickly place it on my desk, pushing the chair far back so he can see all of me. I sit down on the itchy fabric of my pink chair without complaint.

"Is this where you tell me to start working on my essay?"

Sebastian finally laughs through his heavy desire while watching me. "No, I think we should give you a little warm up before you finish your work. Spread your legs apart. Make sure they still touch the floor."