Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 06

Story Info
The student shows off her knowledge for her teacher.
8k words
4.93
6.6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Layla Dahamrai has just begun her second year at university. She's acing every class and is one of the department's best students in her cohort. However, she's not getting along with her professor in her East Asian Regimes & Empires class, not that it's really her fault. It doesn't help that she's hot for her teacher either. Sebastian Henderson expects the best out of his students, given he's teaching at one of the most prestigious universities in London. He's had enough of Layla stumbling into his class late at the beginning of the semester. In the six years he's been teaching in academia, he has never desired a student until now. Layla and Sebastian will soon come to realise they have more in common during, and definitely out of, office hours.

Chapter 6: Teased in the Lecture, Disciplined after the Seminar

06/11/2017

I'm getting ready for Professor Henderson's lecture when I hear gagging and painful moans from one of the bathrooms downstairs. I hear crying as well, so I rush to the bathroom just below my floor where I find Aurelia and Florence getting ready together side by side in their shared bathroom. "Is everything okay?" They both turn to me, roll their eyes and sigh.

"Alice and Delilah are vomiting in their bathroom. Lucas and Henry have been passed out for a while in the living room. George was initially helping Delilah but now he's passed out on the kitchen floor while Digby has fallen asleep on the kitchen table," Aurelia explains.

I wrinkle my nose at the current condition of my friends. "And Lola?"

"She was here when everyone got back. I think she ran out of the house because she was craving nuggets hours ago, we found her on the steps of the front door. Aurelia tried carrying her in to her room, but she didn't want to come upstairs. Don't freak out if you find an unconscious girl in the entryway, just remember to push her slightly to the side when you open the door," Aurelia wraps her neatly into her claw clip as she details our housemate's morning.

"It seems they finally went too far this semester. At least I wasn't the first to go down," Florence jokes as she looks back in the mirror to fix her eyeliner. I sigh, heading down to the first floor to find Alice. She's crouched over the toilet bowl while Delilah lays against the bathtub. I back away from the putrid smell. I walk down to the ground floor and find Lucas and Digby. I try to wake them both but they refuse to move.

"Bloody hell," I sigh and walk back up the stairs to Florence and Aurelia. "I guess I'll be the only one heading over to the lecture then." They wish me good luck in unison as I walk up to the final floor and get ready in my room.

Hold on a minute... If none of them are attending the lecture, I could take advantage of the situation. As I get ready I think about my plan. I pick up my phone and message Sebastian.

-- I can't wait for your joint lecture with Professor Holmes, sir.

-- I'm only talking for the first half, Layla. I appreciate your forced enthusiasm though.

-- I'll be sure to sit close to the front then.

-- A professor can only hope, though, I know your friends like to sit in the middle of the room.

-- Oh well, I never said I aimed to please.

I throw my phone back onto the bed and get ready for a very interesting lecture with Professor Henderson. He's been so good to me. I figure he deserves a treat every now and then. I put on a tiny black miniskirt with a slit, forgoing any underwear or stockings. I tuck in my deep cut pastel blue vest then throw on a cardigan and coat. I feel indecent without my bra and panties. I look in the mirror and give myself a final look. With my favourite pair of leather knee-high boots, I leave the house and get ready for the best lecture of my life.

----------

As I walk into the large room, I head to the front where Sebastian is standing by the podium talking with Matt Holmes and give him a faux distressed smile. I turn to Matt and ask, "Hi, can I speak to Sebastian about the upcoming assignment before the lecture starts? I'm sorry to disturb you both."

"Sure. Are you okay, Layla? I know this region isn't your expertise yet, but you're a clever girl, I'm confident you'll do well." I nod my head at Matt's vote of confidence. "I'll let you two talk."

Sebastian frowns at me. "Are you really worried about the assignment?" I pretend to drop my books on the floor as I take off my coat at the same time. I bend over and my skirt lifts up showing him the putt plug stuffed in my ass and how wet my pussy is. Sebastian takes a sharp breath and coughs to help me pick up my stuff.

"Sorry about that," I say as I readjust my skirt. "Oh yeah, here's the draft of the presentation you asked for, I put it on a USB to make it easier for you. You can just give it back to me later on." I rifle through the coat pocket and place the remote for a wireless vibrating egg onto the podium. Sebastian's expression remains blank but his eyes are hooded with that familiar desire. I lower my voice as I say, "You're going to need to e-mail me a copy of those lecture notes before the seminar."

"I need to start the lecture and here you've come with you nipple piercings showing through your vest. Layla, you should try to wear bras as little as possible, just go ahead and throw away all of your panties," he smirks at me. I nod and sit in the chair near the lecture podium in front of one of the four misplaced pillars against the wall. Matt has moved to the back of the room to wait his turn and none of the students have sat near the front once again.

I place my coat and bag in the two chairs on either side of me and take advantage of the chair I've chosen. I hitched my skirt indecently as I sat down in the chair, spread my legs apart and lean backwards. Instead of pulling out my laptop, I take out a notepad and pen, I wasn't planning to write down a single note. Sebastian quickly looks at me and my charms underneath the desk, he doesn't look surprised in the slightest and moves to turn on the air conditioning.

"God, it gets stuffy in here after the first class of the day. Guys, come on, I want to see some of you sitting at the front next week." Sebastian takes another brief glimpse at me and smirks. "Okay, guys, we'll be looking at The Vietnam War today." I roll my eyes in boredom. Sebastian looks around the room as he orates and clears his throat whenever he looks down at my cunt. He moves away from the podium and refuses to touch the remote control for my vibrator. I smirk as he avoids touching the remote for the first ten minutes

I look at my watch. It's been ten minutes and I've gotten nothing from him. It seems I'm going to have to push Professor Henderson into doing what I want. I sit up in my chair and pull at the low cut v of my vest and pull it down beneath both of my breasts. Sebastian's eyes briefly flicker over me and he sighs.

"Now, the historiography..." I sigh and twirl a lock of my hair around my finger. He walks back over to the podium and presses the button for the next slide. There's a sudden whirring deep inside me and the huge egg has come to life. My eyes widen and Sebastian has a wide smile on his face as he shares a cheesy anecdote.

Sebastian stays next to the podium and every time he changes the slide to introduce a new historian he raises the intensity of the vibrator. I tentatively put my hand against my clit and slowly rub the hard nub to bring myself to an orgasm. I bring my left hand up to my face and bite on my fist as the orgasm hits me like a bolt of lightning. I look at Sebastian and I turn to see Matt slowly making his way down to the lecture podium. I quickly make myself look respectable and pull my vest up, close my legs and readjusting my skirt before he makes it to the front. I push my hair behind my ears and pick up my pencil again.

Sebastian makes his way to the back of the lecture theatre and tries to focus on what Matt is talking about. I'm distracted by the high of my orgasm. I stumble out of my chair and hastily move out of the lecture. Matt stops talking but I hear him resume when the door shuts. The door opens once more as I walk to the disabled bathroom near the lecture hall away from other classrooms so I can't be seen. I hear a door open, Matt's voice becomes loud then fades out once more, I turn to see Sebastian has followed me.

----------

As I rush into the disabled restroom, Sebastian quickly rushes in behind me, then pushes me against the door. I look up at him as my body is pressed against the wooden door under his powerful and domineering body. His arm snakes around my hips, sliding lower until those strong hands reach beneath my skirt, where he can cup the curves of my arse. Sebastian was pulling my hips against his own. He wants me to feel how hard he is and to show me how badly I need to give him the remedy for his arousal.

Sebastian smashes his face into my own as he kisses me without any skill, but with desperation or perhaps anger. I have no idea. He rarely gives away his own thoughts and sometimes I find it hard to keep up with him, not knowing where his own mind is. I couldn't blame him since I withhold my thoughts often as well. He inserts his fingers into me and I moan as he removes the egg from inside me then places it in his back pocket.

"You need to stop behaving so impulsively," he breathes gruffly against my lips. I don't question what he's saying because we both clearly enjoyed the illicit fantasy of public sex.

"Of course, Professor Henderson." I'm momentarily unsettled by the frown on his face when I look at him. He doesn't address his worries so I don't question him. Sebastian bends down so his lips can glide down my neck, he uses his tongue to stroke the heated skin and sucks on my neck which sends jolts of pleasure through my body.

"Layla, you can't be loud like you normally are." I nod my head and let him pull me away from the door so he can push me against the wall. Sebastian pulls my vest down and tears trickle down my face. I'm painfully aroused despite orgasming a few minutes ago. His tongue and lips find their way to the tops of my breasts. He's quick to touch my nipple piercings, admiring them as the rubs my nipples. I bite my lip, struggling since I cannot moan in pleasure like I normally do. I bring his face up to mine and invite his tongue into my mouth. I revel in the way he plays with mine. He pulls away to get air and presses his cheek to my own. It doesn't stop his hands from roaming all over my body and holding me.

I whisper in his ear, "I need you, Sebastian." I move my mouth down from his cheek to his throat, "Please, I need you inside me, Sebastian." His face is contorted as he struggles to decide on how to answer my pleas.

"Here?" I nod my head and whimper underneath him. Sebastian sighs and drops to his knees. His hands push my skirt all the way up to my waist. I quietly groan as his tongue finds my slick cunt. He uses his tongue to pull apart the wet folds to lick and tease my aching clit. I try to react to the pleasure he's giving me but he holds me in place with one hand and on my left leg while draping my right leg over his shoulder so he can get better access to my pussy. There is no escape with Sebastian on his knees in front of me and the wall trapping me from behind. I don't think I'll ever want to escape pleasure like this.

My cunt is sensitive now that it is bald. The prickly hairs on his full beard chafe against the sensitive skin and it drives me wild. I use the leg over his shoulder to urge him closer, even though he is as close as he can get. His tongue is relentless against my throbbing slit. I throw my hands to his head and cup it to rock my hips against his face.

The very idea of having him perform oral on me near the lecture theatre we're supposed to be in spurs me on. We are surrounded by students and teachers in this building and he's still on his knees licking my aching cunt. Sebastian moves his tongue deeper into my pussy and I desperately try to clench onto it to no avail. I feel his hands move under my ass, while I push his face onto my cunt, he's pulling me and urging me further onto his tongue as he drives it inside my pussy.

Sebastian is worshipping my cunt. It's obvious in the way he takes pleasure from my body by ensuring I reach the heights of pleasure. "Mm!" I mumble as I try to hold in my moans. It is becoming difficult as I can feel the pressure of my orgasm building up. "Ah! I want it just like that. Oh, yes, right there," I whisper quietly above him. "Sebastian, I'm about to cum." On cue he sucks at my clitoris, massaging the bundle of nerves with his tongue as he usually does when I'm on the edge.

The knots in my stomach tighten and my orgasm washes over me. I throw one hand against my mouth as my climax overcomes my body. I can hardly stand. Sebastian is still holding me up as he continues to suck on my clit and draws out the length of my climax. I'm barely conscious when Sebastian quickly stands up and kisses me with such furiousness I gasp a little under the pressure.

He quickly takes my hand bends me over the low sink which pushes my arse higher in the air for him. I am on my tiptoes as he tries to accommodate our height difference. I watch him unzip himself as I take note of how aroused I still look in the mirror. I can do little else but whimper when he drives his massive dick inside my tight hole. Gosh, we've been at this for weeks, I can only hope my body will eventually accommodate this fullness with little struggle.

It's not just him thrusting his cock into my pussy, he's pulling me back onto himself, so we can meet each other thrust for thrust. The tears are trickling down my face as he fucks me furiously over the sink. I look at him in the mirror. His eyes are filled with lust, aggression and some other dark emotion I can't put my finger on. Sebastian isn't holding in his grunts as well as me. His sounds are practically feral as they are trapped in his throat.

My only advantage when he fucks me senselessly is to clamp down on him. "That's right, my love. I need you to squeeze my dick." I continue holding down on him as he drives himself into me. "Yes, darling, just like that." His encouragement was aggressive and erotic. I bring my fingers to my clit and start rubbing myself furiously. It forces me to tighten even harder around his long length.

I want to watch him get off and lose control as I watch him in the mirror. He looks up at me in the mirror to watch my reaction. Sebastian is driving his cock into me with a wildness I have never really experienced with him since he's always in control around me -- even when I'm being disobedient.

Sebastian's body begins to shudder. He pulls me up so he can bite into my shoulder as he groans from his orgasm. I love the way it feels when he uses me to rub his orgasm out, using my sensitive cunt as a pump for his cock. He lifts one of my legs up and starts rubbing my clit furiously. "Watch yourself, Layla. Watch how I make you cum," he whispers against my ear. My eyes slide down to the mirror and I watch his fingers work their magic over my red, swollen sex. I keel forward and throw my hand over my mouth once more to keep myself quiet as I cum against his fingers.

----------

"I'm really sorry about that, Matt." I hang my head as I begin to pack up my things. He just nods and gives me a sympathetic smile. I overhear them talking as Matt asks Sebastian what was so wrong with me that I had to leave halfway through the lecture.

"No, Layla's just stressed about the assignment on this module. She needs a little help since this is her first time studying these territories in depth. What we saw was the beginnings of her having a little panic about it." Matt crosses his arms and his face remains worried.

"You know why she chose the module?" he says as he pushes a finger to his brow bone.

"Yeah, I asked her that when she told me her other electives. This was a back-up module and she figured she'd stick it out. It just took a while to get her to stop crying and start breathing normally again. I told her to e-mail me with times when she's free to make an appointment so we can go through the problems together."

Matt is reassured as Sebastian waves off his need to be worried. "It's hard to watch bright students struggle since they all want to do so well." They begin packing up their things and Sebastian turns to give me one final look. I wink at him and walk out of the room.

I feel my phone buzz in my coat pocket and smile as I find the name I gave for Sebastian written across the screen. "I seriously need you to e-mail me those notes."

"I'm going to give you the spanking of a lifetime when this day is over," he drawls his threat at me.

"Who said I was done tormenting you?" Sebastian's got a little more coming his way.

"If you like sitting down, or moving in general, then you won't have anything else up your sleeve." I slow down my pace as I walk. His threat is not in his usually intimate and playful tone. Sebastian can't be pissed about what just happened? Could he? I'm overthinking this.

"Just you wait," and with that, I hang up.

----------

I walk into the classroom early and sit next to Sebastian at tables that have been put together. They don't complete the full horse-shoe shape and instead, they look like a square with three equal sides while the last only has two chairs. When Sebastian looks up to greet Toby, the student who usually sits next to him, he looks at me in surprise and scowls. "Good afternoon, Sebastian," I greet him cheerfully.

"What are you up to, my love?" He leans back in his chair and assesses me. I just bat my eyes in the innocent and clueless way I usually do when I'm teasing him. I try not to smile as he assesses me while I unpack my laptop, notepad and stationery.

"Thanks for the notes. I'm not up to anything. I just thought I should tell you that the rest of the gang are trudging their way to the seminar, they will be far too hungover to even engage." The way the tables were snaked together meant it was just us two on the corner while the rest trickled in and took the few seats available. When Toby walked into the room he didn't make a fuss or question why I changed my seat as Digby, Lucas and Alice followed in behind looking like they had been struck by a deadly illness. Toby sits next to Lucas, offers him water, which he readily takes. Alice is leaning back in her chair and daydreaming to about not being hungover as she always does. Toby looks at her and gives me sympathetic smile as he knows we live together. I return the smile and shrug.

"How much did they have to drink?" Sebastian asks me under his breath as he marks attendance on his laptop. I bite my lip and refrain from smiling as I watch the three of them being unable to function in class.

"Alice probably drank almost half a litre of vodka. It's just not a fun night out if you don't teeter on the line of alcohol poisoning." They were all pale beyond belief and should have skipped the seminar which they could have done if they hadn't missed the past two seminars. I hear Sebastian chuckle under his breath at my friends' hangovers in the opposing corner of the classroom.

Sebastian begins the seminar and I am in no mood to engage. I have my laptop open with the reading notes on display. He's about to break us off into pairs and I notice there's an odd number of people. It looks like I'll be working with Professor Henderson. Excellent. I make sure my laptop is on mute and bring up the first round of torture. Sebastian turns to ask me, "Alright Layla. What are your opinions on Kennedy's policy on Vietnam?" I start talking quietly and tilt my laptop towards his eyes only. His face remains still as he watches what's on the screen. My thoughts on Kennedy's policies are complete bullshit, however, Sebastian isn't even listening so he doesn't correct me. His eyes flick between my face, his notepad and my laptop screen to conceal the fact that he isn't paying any attention to me.