Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this for? Is it supposed to be a collar?" I smirk at him as I admire the necklace. I open it up the clasp and make quick work of putting the necklace on. I look at my reflection in the window and admire how good the necklace looks on me.

"It's just something I thought you'd like," Sebastian says as he moves to open a bottle of red wine for himself. My eyes are wide with surprise. I just stare at him as he takes a sip of his very expensive and very old bottle of wine. He still doesn't say anything and I realise he's waiting for me to say something.

"Are you sure you want to give it to me? If you spoil me with expensive jewellery so early on, who knows what I'll start expecting next. We've only been in this relationship for a few months." Sebastian pours some gin for me and mixes it in with bitter lemonade.

He hands me the glass and says, "Yes, I am. The more expensive your expectations are, the better." He sighs and moves to stand in between my legs. "We're going slightly faster than most people. I know that. I... want you. I love you. If you need me to ease up on the accelerator just tell me. Hell, if you want me to slam on the brakes just so you can jump out of the car, I'll do it. I just want you to be happy. Preferably with me. Still, I won't hold you down just because I want you so damn much."

Sebastian is about to move away from me. I hold him in my place with my legs and pull him in closer. I pry his mouth open with my tongue and give him one of those breathless kisses he always gives me. "Be careful there, Professor. I may fall deeper in love with you than I already am."

"That's all I can hope for," he says and continues to kiss me.