Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sebastian's going to be watching a few of the videos I was too nervous to send to him over the phone. The first video is me in my bathroom. I purchased a suction cup dildo to practise riding cock for him. I had placed it on the bathroom floor and propped the camera against the shower door to record myself riding the dildo. The video shows me taking the lube and massaging it onto the dildo so it could go in with ease. Sebastian doesn't react as he watches my cunt slide onto the dildo.

I continue to talk as he watches the way I ride on the dildo. My hair was in a wild mess. I push it away from my face as I try to take the cock inside me. It wasn't as large as Sebastian. I needed to practise on a smaller size since my cunt could barely take a larger size inside me. I'm moaning on the screen and rub my clit for the camera. Sebastian is just nodding and agreeing with whatever I say since he's too distracted to focus on much else. He takes another look at the screen and watches as I get up and change my position on the dildo. My ass is now facing the camera. Sebastian coughs before he continues to watch the rest of it. I hold back my smirk as he watches the way my asshole winks for the camera and my juices spill over the dildo on my bathroom floor. I eventually come from rubbing my clit. My upper body is splayed out on the floor. I lift up my hips for the camera and let the dildo pop out of my cunt. I may be a tight fit but the average size of the dildo was large enough to make my pussy gape for the camera. The video comes to an end as I make my way to grab the camera.

Sebastian's attention is drawn back to the seminar and he gains everyone's attention. "So, what did you guys come up with?" Albert is quick to speak up and put forward his arguments aggressively. I don't care who's up to the challenge of arguing with him today. I quickly move on to putting up the next video for him. Sebastian clears his throat and cuts off Albert's tirade against another student. "That's enough, Albert." He's avoiding eye contact with my screen. "I want you all to lead the rest of the seminar yourselves. I want you to discuss Lyndon B. Johnson's and Richard Nixon's approaches to Vietnam. It's great to practise for getting your arguments across and responding on the spot. Isabelle, I want you to kick it off."

The rest of the class were eagerly caught up in the topic they were all so familiar with. Sebastian looks as if he's daydreaming in the seminar, briefly taking notes of what's being said here and there, it's only me that knows he's paying attention to my solo sessions on screen. The second video is a favourite of mine. It's the first time I was able to make myself squirt. I made a real mess on the sheets.

I had my legs wide open for my laptop and I'm revealing the inside of my pussy. I pull the slim g-spot dildo down to my clit and slowly start rubbing my clit. It felt wonderful. My toes curl in boots as I recall how good it felt. I put the sex toy into my mouth and taste the arousal that has been dripping from my pussy. I smile at the camera and trail the toy from my mouth, down between my full breasts, over my stomach and down to my cunt. I slip the toy inside me. My mouth gasps and forms a little circle as I gasp in pleasure.

It takes me a while to build up the intensity. I'm thrusting the slim stick in and out of my pussy furiously as I rub my clit without precision or care. I was just trying to race to the finish line and give myself an orgasm. I didn't think I would end up ejaculating in front of the laptop. Sebastian has to force himself to look away as my wet bedsheets are soaked with my cum.

I notice Sebastian's erection bulging through his trousers so I wait until we reach closer to the end of the seminar to show him the final video. I'm on all fours in front of my laptop once more. This time I've put a small dildo up my ass. I reach forward to find the small vibrating egg and slip it inside my pussy. This is soon paired with another small egg against my clit. I work the vibrator against my clit in one hand, working on the dildo in my ass with the other. This video is the shortest. I orgasmed rather quickly and this is another time I got myself to ejaculate. I orgasm over a white towel on my pastel pink sheets. My head is buried in my cream silk pillows as my climax rips through me. That wasn't the finale though. I took a deep breath and push hard against the dildo in my arse and push it out. I drop the egg vibrator against my clit and pull my cheeks apart to show the camera how my asshole can gape for a little while.

Sebastian rips his attention away from the screen and brings it back to his notepad. Isabelle and Albert are almost at each other's throats while Lucas, Digby and Alice wince in the corner as the pair get progressively louder. "Albert. Isabelle. That's quite enough."

I close my laptop in the last few minutes of the seminar and listen to Sebastian as he summarises the points to take away from today's lesson. Once he does I quickly pack up my things and rush over to Alice, Digby and Lucas to make a hasty escape from Sebastian. I'm feeling quite proud of myself for getting him hard in the seminar. I help my friends out of the classroom and as they wish Sebastian a good week he scowls at us. "Shit, is he angry with us?" Alice turns to ask me.

"Sebastian?" I snort. "He's still probably still annoyed with me for interrupting his lecture with Matt with an almost panic attack over the assignment for next week. I was a wreck and ran out. The man had to babysit me outside and in the seminar today." Digby's eyes grow wide with concern alongside Lucas' and Alice's.

"Jesus! Are you okay?" I shrug my shoulders. "I guess he didn't notice us then," Lucas sighs in relief.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just overthinking things. And I'm pretty sure he noticed. I just saved your asses by being the one who pissed him off more." They all laugh weakly at my commentary and hurry to leave the building together before Sebastian can listen to what we're talking about.

----------

Unlocking the front door, I enter his home, calling out his name to let him know of my arrival. Dropping my overnight bag, I stand in the foyer baffled by the silence. There's no response. I walk around downstairs and he's nowhere to be found. "Sebastian!" I call out as I walk up the stairs. There's the sound of scuffling papers coming from his office. "Sebastian?" I ask as I enter the room. He doesn't look up at me and just continues to work on whatever is in front of him. I sit in the chair opposite his desk and he continues to ignore me. "What? You're not talking to me now?"

Sebastian snaps his head up and scowls at me. "I'm allowed to be angry after the stunts you pulled today."

I straighten my back and prepare to argue with him. "I didn't see you complaining about our little exploits at the moment."

"And draw more attention to us? What were you thinking?" I lace my fingers in my lap as I try to calm down from his admonishment. It was embarrassing to be scolded like this.

"I just wanted to have a little fun. Is that so wrong?" I feel the tears well up in my eyes. I didn't think he'd be angry over a public fucking. "You're just upset you lost control!" I yell at him as I get up from the chair to pace the length of the room.

"Of course, I'm pissed off! I lost control at university and so did you. We cannot be found out there out of all places. You drew attention to us when you ran out of the lecture theatre! You drew attention to us when you distracted me in a seminar where all the focus is on me with videos of you masturbating on camera! Anything could have gone wrong because of your impulses."

"Hey! I didn't hear you complaining!"

"I know you, Layla. The second you don't get your way, you start pushing me until you do, just like when you pulled your vest down in the lecture this morning."

"So? That's what you like about me the most! I'm just your little fucktoy remember? If you're so worried about getting sacked for fucking your student maybe you should stop fucking me."

"You're not just that! If you want to end this then tell me? Do you want that? Layla, you can back out whenever you want, you know that. I'll fight for you but I won't do it if I think you want out."

That isn't what I want. I take a deep breath and respond, "No, it isn't. I'm sorry. I won't do it again. Let's just go ahead and start our scene tonight. I can stay over tonight. I told Florence and Aurelia that I'm staying the night with an old friend from boarding school."

It takes him a moment to push aside the battle, but we get up and make our way over to his playroom.

----------

I stare up at the ceiling that holds the chain keeping my bound wrists above my head. Sebastian lifts up my right leg and attaches a chain and cuff right above my knee. I look back down and stare at myself in the mirror, with my hands and a leg in the air, open and vulnerable for him. I wait for him to dig out of one of the many pale pink blindfolds he purchased to use on me, instead, he pulls out a lighter for the candles, then dims the lights. Sebastian turns on the music and starts rifling through draws. I turn my attention back to myself in the mirror and admire his handiwork. I look stunning hung up from the ceiling in my floral suspender belt, stockings and gold jewellery.

Sebastian places the items he plans to use on my on the gold table near me. He's still fully clothed. We just stare at each other. Sebastian breaks away from our little gazing standoff and strips himself of his clothing. As he approaches me, he cups my chin, and strokes my cheek with his fingers. Sebastian sighs and presses his head to mine. "Promise me you won't do something risky like that, again?" he asks as he moves his hands to my waist and hugs me.

I blink up at his words. "I already said I wouldn't. I'm sorry I scared you. I'm sorry I put our relationship at risk. I'm sorry, Sebastian." I take a deep breath and carry on talking. "I know it's only been just under two months since we started this, but..." Sebastian pulls his head back and looks down at me.

"But what?" I look up at him and he looks scared. Is he afraid of this coming to an end, too? Is he just as afraid as I am of the possibility? Why can't he just tell me what he thinks? "Losing this, I mean us, will hurt me." He nods and takes a moment to process that information.

"You don't have to be worried about losing me, at least, not by my own choice." I feel the tears pooling in my eyes. Sebastian goes from looking worried to looking concerned. "Please don't cry."

"O-of course, I should!" I start hiccuping as the tears overwhelm in such a short space of time. Sebastian moves to remove me from the handcuffs that are hanging me from the ceiling. "Stop. Wait." He stops in his tracks unsure of what to do. "I-I'm angry with myself because I-I risked something and put your career and our relationship in jeopardy."

"Layla, I know you didn't mean to-"

"I love you! Okay?" I shock myself as I finally manage to admit my own feelings. Sebastian grabs my waist and crushes his body against mine. He uses his tongue to pry my mouth open as he kisses me furiously. I moan into his mouth as I struggle for breath. Sebastian's kisses have always been deep and passionate but this one throws my head underwater. He pulls away from our desperate kiss and looks at me with unfettered joy. We both breathe heavily and look at each other with beaming smiles.

"I love you, too, Layla," he says as he wipes the tears that had trickled down my face. "Well, it does have to be said after our first argument as a couple." I giggle and kiss his thumb as it traces my bottom lip. "I'm going to say it so often you'll be sick of it." Sebastian flashes me that beaming smile and I join him. He presses his mouth against mine and slowly coaxes my tongue out of my mouth to join his. "Mm," we moan together and revel in each other's taste.

"Ah!" I gasp for breath as he breaks contact. I try to move forward with one leg but I'm pulled back by the chains. "Who said you could stop kissing me?" Sebastian chuckles and pulls me into his body by the waist once more. This kiss was much more gentle than the last two which were filled with a desperate passion and need. He brushes his lips over mine until they begin to gently caress mine. Sebastian let out one of those achy groans of his before he fully pushed his tongue inside and moved. I revelled under the attention as he teased and tasted me. The only thing keeping me upright were the chains holding me from the ceiling and Sebastian's arms around my waist. I tilt my head for the best access and lose myself in his touches and caresses once more.

He was panting as he ended the kiss, his eyes were bright with desire, and my I feel my cheeks flood with colour and breathe deeply. "Mm, your kisses are magical, Layla." Sebastian nuzzles my nose and slowly walks around me, circling me, deciding how to devour his prey. I feel him pull my hair away from the back of my neck and suckle the skin gently.

"Hh," I bite my lip and hold in my moan. His hands come around me and massage my breast. His thumbs trace my nipples, gently tugging on the hoops looped through them. His mouth makes its way down my body. He starts with the top of my arm, his tongue then reaching my underarm and ends as he licks circles around my nipples.

"Since you're such a huge fan of vibrators -- as you showed me in my lecture and my seminar -- I figured I should give you a taste of one of my best wands." My eyes widen at the sight of the large and bulbous wand vibrator in his hand. It whirs to life and he holds it in front of my face. "There's no need to look so terrified, my love. You should know by now that there's no reason to fear the unknown, especially when the unknown can bring you so much pleasure."

Sebastian traces the vibrator up and down my arms. He light touches it against my breasts and I moan at his teasing. He circles me once more and leads the vibrator down my spine. "Let me show you how it's used," he says as he reaches around me to open my pussylips. It's relatively easy as I have one leg hooked to the ceiling.

"Agh!" I scream as he brings down the strong vibrator to my clit with little preparation. He isn't gentle with it at all. "Oh my God!" I try to keel over but the chains and handcuffs keep me upright. He starts moving it around in circles to taunt me. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I struggle for air as the vibrator pleasures me ferociously.

"What do you think of the toy I purchased for you?" I don't know what to think or say. I'm too busy taking my pleasure from the vibrator. My mouth has gone dry.

The build-up quickly explodes and I cum all over the wand. "Mm! Oh, God! Oh Yes! Ah!" My orgasm is spurred on as he continues to hold the vibrator against my clit.

"Did my student just come?" I refuse to admit that I orgasmed so quickly from the vibrator. "Come on, my love, just go ahead and say it." Sebastian presses the vibrator harder on my oversensitive clit. I gasp. "I guess I won't stop until you say it. I can't stop until I've pleased you." It doesn't take long for the second orgasm to rip through my body. My body betrays me once more as I squirt all over the floor. I watch my cunt in the mirror as it pours out of me.

"Agh!" Sebastian still doesn't lift the wand from my clit. I can't do this anymore. I'm having too many orgasms in the space of minutes.

"Gosh, you're taking your time to cum. You need to cum, Layla. I can't stop until you do," he says playfully. He's enjoying this too much. I will never give him the satisfaction of admitting that he can make me cum in under five minutes.

"No! No! No! Agh! Professor! No!" I cum again. The vibrator is too intense against my hypersensitive clit, I don't even realise how much I squirt when I throw my head back. I notice the huge puddle on the floor in front of me when I drop my head forwards after my orgasm subsides. Sebastian finally relents as he realises I won't give in to his demands.

"I wonder how much you can squirt in one day, Layla. I guess you won't admit it. You looked like you were having the time of your life." The tears are running down my face. "You make me so hard when you behave like such a wanton slut," he says as he presses his erection against my pussy from behind. He wraps his hand around my cuffed thigh as he strokes himself against my dripping wet cunt.

"Mm..." I tremble as he slowly teases me with his cock.

"You went from my student to my sex-crazed girlfriend in a matter of months. I'm so glad I could help you discover your pleasure. It would have been wasted on others. Isn't that right?" I shudder at the memory of how we began.

"Show me all the ways you can pleasure me, Professor Henderson. Please." Sebastian laughs at how fast I go from being reluctant to accommodating.

"It's okay to admit it. Layla, you never have to pretend you're not the horniest woman alive." Sebastian drives his cock into me. One of his hands is still wrapped around my thigh while the other squeezes my breast. He thrusts himself in and out of me like an animal. I shudder every time he fits his cock in all the way to the hilt.

"Ha! Ah! Mm! Agh! Oh! Ugh!" Both my body and my mind are numb to everything but the pleasure he's giving me as he slams his hips into mine. I'm beginning to sob as he pummels his thick cock inside my tight cunt. Sebastian moves one hand to turn my face towards his while the other caresses my stomach as he buries himself in me all the way.

"There's no need to cry, my love." He remains still for so long that I can't help but squeeze down on his rigid length. "Are you in pain?" I shake my head back and forth. "Are you getting restless?" I nod my head. "I love how your cunt clings onto me when I bury my cock inside you."

Sebastian pulls out all the way only to cram himself all the way back inside me. "Agh!" I scream once more.

His thrusts start off slowly but he quickly returns to slamming his cock back inside me. He grunts wildly behind me. "Ugh, yes! Fuck! Layla! I'm going to cum inside you." He's using me as a vessel for his own pleasure for the second time today. It's wildly sexy. In these moments when he behaves like a caveman, my toes curl up, and my legs stretch at the erotic sight.

I'm watching how he drives himself deep inside me in the mirror. He's fucking me even harder with that wild and reckless abandon. Sebastian's about to cum. "Layla! Fuck! Take all of my cum! Agh!" Before he reaches his climax, he pinches my clit, and I cum. I tighten around him and he spurts his cum deep inside me. I pant as I feel him rub his liquid heat in me for the second time today. I look up at the mirror and notice the bruise from the bite marks developing on my shoulder that he made earlier.

I can hardly balance with my one foot on the ground. Sebastian pulls himself out of my cunt and he opens up my pussylips. We both watch as his cum leaks out of my pussy and joins the puddle of my own ejaculate on the floor in front of us. "Shit, Layla," he groans beside my ear. "That's so fucking sexy. I'm going to get hard again."

I gasp and turn around. "You can't be all ready to go again after such a strong first round."

Sebastian snorts at my disbelief. "Watch me," he promises as he kisses the back of my head.

I watch him live up to his word twice after that...

----------

I'm sitting on top of the kitchen island after I put the tray of potatoes in the oven alongside the other food. I'm sitting there in a teal silk gown that matches his set of silk pyjamas. I swing my legs as I look around the dimly lit room and wait for him. "Here," Sebastian returns to the kitchen, "I want you to have this." I look at the necklace dangling from his hand and offer my palm so he can drop into my hand. It's a thin gold chain with a little amethyst attached to it. It's beautiful, understated and something I would wear on a daily basis.