Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 07

Story Info
The student meets the teacher's friends on a night out.
11.1k words
4.93
9.3k
4

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Layla Dahamrai has just begun her second year at university. She's acing every class and is one of the department's best students in her cohort. However, she's not getting along with her professor in her East Asian Regimes & Empires class, not that it's really her fault. It doesn't help that she's hot for her teacher either. Sebastian Henderson expects the best out of his students, given he's teaching at one of the most prestigious universities in London. He's had enough of Layla stumbling into his class late at the beginning of the semester. In the six years he's been teaching in academia, he has never desired a student until now. Layla and Sebastian will soon come to realise they have more in common during, and definitely out of, office hours.

Chapter 7: Conquering the Club

01/12/2017

Bringing my arms above my head, I stretch out my back, then return to sitting on the sofa in Sebastian's library. I'm currently bombarded with assignments as the end of the first semester approaches. The start of December will always be a nightmare for students. However, Sebastian's library is a peaceful place to study and complete my assignments. I can still be near him without needing to be in the same room as him since he prefers to work in his office.

When he walks into the room, I'm finishing an essay, legs tucked under me on the sofa. Sebastian has a bright smile when he walks into the room. I lick my lips and check him out as he reaches for a book for his own research paper. He is wearing a black, thin turtle neck top that hugs his lean body and muscles in all the right ways. It goes especially well with the khaki wide-leg trousers as they defined that delectable ass of his very well. Sebastian always looks fantastic and my toes curl at the sight of him.

With the two books in his hands, he sits next to me and looks over at my screen. "How's the assignment coming along, my love?" Sebastian puts the books down next to him, wraps his arm around my waist, and kisses my cheek.

"It's just a building analysis for European Architecture. I've finished proofreading it. I was just going to submit it."

"Let me take a look," he takes the laptop from me, "I'll give it a second glance." Sebastian looks at the essay with one hand on the laptop and another squeezing my thigh.

"Thank you, Professor Henderson," I say then thank him with a kiss on the cheek. I don't pay attention to the screen but rather to him and how he concentrates when he's working. I brush my hand through his hair and play with the long waves that frame his face. I bring my fingers down to his ear and begin playing with the subtle piercings in his lobe and helix that were always hidden by his hair. Sebastian only had them in one ear and they are so small you wouldn't notice them unless you lifted his hair from his face and actually tried to see them.

Sebastian looks at me minutes later and gives me his grin that makes my heart burst out of my chest. "This is an excellent piece," I roll my eyes at him. Of course, he'd say that. "No, I'm serious, this is good." He hands my laptop back over to me.

"Thanks," I submit the piece and place my laptop on the table next to the sofa. I turn my back to the armrest of the sofa and place my feet in Sebastian's lap. "I need to head back home soon," I say as I look at the clock in the room.

"Oh yeah?" I nod my head and giggle at his intimate and playful tone. He lifts up one of my feet and begins rubbing it. I lean my head back and groan with satisfaction. "What are you up to tonight?"

I look back at him and smirk. "It's a girls night out in Piccadilly."

His hands still and I feel the tension enter his body. It usually does every time I mention a girl's night out at the club. Sebastian becomes alert but he never interrogates me or tries to put me off the idea of going out. "What are you planning on doing?"

"It's just the same old stuff every week. Drinking too much. Dancing a lot. Then I take care of one of the girls when they go too far." Sebastian resumes the massage on my feet as he contemplates the same rundown of plans I give him every week over the phone. "Why do you always tense up whenever I mention a girl's night out?"

"Are they manhunts?" I smile at his little display of jealousy. Sebastian looks up at me when I don't respond.

"They never are -- for any of us -- the most scandalous thing you'll see is Alice or Delilah making out with someone then running off with us at the end of the night. We usually just end up with each other." I move my feet from his lap and scoot forward so I'm sitting there instead. "Why are you evading my question?" I ask as a stroke my fingers through his hair.

"I just get worried. I'm ten years older than you. You're attached to me now..." I know he wants to say more, but he won't because it summarises enough of his fears for me.

"You're not holding me back from anything. If you were, I would tell you, that goes for any other problem that could potentially come up. The only thing I held back from you was the fact that I love you, but you know that now, so..." I kiss his jawline and he gives me that rare shy smile of his.

"I'm sorry," he says as he looks away from me, clearly embarrassed by his own confession.

"You shouldn't be. Just don't wait three months next time." I press my lips to his head and brush the locks away from his face. "Since we've been at this for almost three months we should celebrate," I whisper against his ear. His eyes light up at the idea. "It'll have to be tomorrow though."

Sebastian gives me a fake pout. "Tease."

I give him a dramatic sigh. "If only you were at the club with me," I laugh as he lunges to tickle me.

----------

Alice and Delilah are throwing shapes on the dance floor as Aurelia, Florence and I check out who is around us. "He looks tasty!" Florence turns to Aurelia and points to a group of men at another table. "His friends don't look so bad either." I roll my eyes bored of them checking out potential guys they could hook up with, mainly because Aurelia was pushing it when she clearly didn't want to make-out with anyone, but also because I couldn't alleviate my arousal until I had Sebastian under me.

I have thrown back almost an entire bottle of Dom Pérignon by myself while the girls steadily made dents in the other bottles. I was also polishing off the Belvedere without a second thought. The club was exclusive, to say the least. Alice had gotten us a VIP table, but she was still disappointed that she couldn't get the ultra-exclusive spot or whatever it was. I didn't pay attention to her whining before we entered the club. I recall her pointing out the skywalk that no one could get into which also housed the table she wanted at the club.

The club is like ecstasy. There are neon lights stripped everywhere with a huge plexiglass runway between the tables of the club. I lean my head back as I throw back another shot of vodka. I feel the thumps of the heavy bass from the rap music. I watch as Florence leaves the table to persuade Alice and Delilah into helping her approach the table she pointed at earlier. Bodies are dancing in a frenzy without a second thought all around me.

"You okay, Layla?" I turn to Aurelia and give her a smile. She looks beautiful in her blue satin mini dress. I look down at my own gold sequin dress and check if I need to adjust my neckline. I play with the choker around my neck and bring my hand down to fiddle with the necklace Sebastian gave me a few weeks ago.

"I'm going to go wander off. I'll text you if I see something I like." I get up as I notice the girls bringing some of the men from the other table back to ours instead.

"I have known you for more than a year, you rarely find something you like," she rolls her eyes and grimaces when she notices the boys coming over, too.

"Who knows? Tonight may be the night I find someone for us to share," I say as I whip my hair back. I move past the grinding bodies and swat the hands of men who try to grab me in the club. I finally find the queue for the loo and wait for an age to get into a cubicle. I pull down my inexpensive panties and groan at how wet I've become from sitting there and thinking about Sebastian fucking me. I stopped buying expensive lingerie since he keeps on tearing mine every time he gets his hands on them. I ditch them in the bin next to the loo and walk out to freshen myself with a napkin.

My face is covered in glitter and sweat, my mascara has smudge from the heat, and my hair was in a mess. I look like a woman in heat. I walk out and pass the skywalk when I'm stopped by the bouncer guarding the entry to the walkway. "Layla Dahamrai?" I recoil in surprise. How does he know my name?

"Yeah?" Shit, am I about to be kicked out? I'm not even that drunk! The burly man unfolds his arms and opens the door that cuts off the skywalk from the rest of the VIPs on the floor below it. "Come on in." I contemplate turning around and heading back to my table. However, if it's as cool as Alice makes it out to be, I may as well explore what is actually up there.

My feet are throbbing as I make my way up the staircase. It was still just as packed as the club downstairs. I looked at the glass surrounding the room. I could see the entire club from here which was exhilarating as no one downstairs could see us. There were still a few tables but they weren't as packed as the ones near my own table.

I walk around the dance floor, weaving in and out of the bodies, looking down at the view. I make it across the room and stop in my tracks at the large door that cuts off the full panoramic view of the floor below us. They have been cut off from the rest of the crowd. It's guarded by an additional two bouncers and no one can see in. The men open the door for me, I raise my brow in suspicion and peek inside. "Doctor Astor?" Freddie looks at me, not in surprise, but rather with a smirk on his face. Four other men were sitting there, checking out the scene in front of them, not really taking part but enjoying the view. I look back and realise you could see out but not in.

"Layla!" Freddie takes my hand and seats me next to him between one of his friends. There are two men on either side of me. They're all smiling at me seductively. I'm about to get up and leave when two hands hold me down.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I look at Freddie and the other men as my eyes fill with fear.

"You have a phone call to make." Freddie takes my hand and puts his phone in my palm. I read the screen and find Sebastian's nickname on there. They let me go so I can talk to him.

"If you wanted me to come out all you had to do was ask. You didn't need to drop hints for me here and there," Sebastian tells me, his words coming out slowly and seductively. My toes curl in my sandal heels.

"If you wanted me to drunk-dial you again, all you had to do was ask, you didn't need to get your friends to make this elaborate plan to get me to do it." Freddie moves my hair and starts tracing circles on the back of my neck, while his other friend strokes my thigh. I gasp.

"You sound like you're having a good time. How are my friends treating you so far?" It finally clicks for me, he was up to something. I stretch my legs in anticipation.

"Freddie and another one of your friends are giving me a playful rub down," I say as I breathe into the phone.

I can feel his smile in his voice when he asks, "Are you aroused, my loved?"

"Yes, Professor. It's all because of you though. I wouldn't be like this if you didn't make me think about having sex with you all the time. I've been a bad student. I took off my panties because they got too wet since I was thinking about how hard you fucked me last night." I hear him laugh seductively through the phone.

"You know what happens to bad students. They get punished." The guy next to me lifts up my dress and shows the men in the room my wet and bare cunt. They look at me with approval and lick their lips.

"I will do far worse things to make whatever punishment you give me really worth it, Professor Henderson."

"I think a cane will do proper justice," he growls at me.

"I want that a lot."

"I will have my dick inside you in a matter of minutes. How about that? Is that what you want more?"

"I need it."

"Give the phone to Fred, darling."

I hand the phone back over to Freddie and watch as he nods and agrees with Sebastian's instructions over the phone. Freddie smiles at me and kisses my cheek. "Professor Henderson wants you to meet his friends. We're going to help you get ready for him if that's what you want, otherwise, he'll just take you back to his place straight away and you can just wait with us."

"Yes. I would like that."

----------

The man next to me introduces himself and pulls me onto his lap. He's Eastern Asian. I grasp my fingers around the bulging biceps through his long-sleeved fitted t-shirt to steady myself. "I'm guessing you already know Fred." The man kisses me and I still don't know his name. All I know is that he smells of chamomile blended with cedar wood and sandalwood. He was just as delicious as Sebastian and Freddie. I moan as he caresses my tongue with his own. I gasp for air as he releases me from the long kiss. "You're exquisite, Layla," he says as he pulls the top of my dress down. I can feel his erection through his slacks. It's huge. I look up at him as I rub against it.

"I don't even know your name," I whisper as he undoes my bra and pulls it off.

"Mm, these breasts are delicious," he says and looks down at me. The man cups my chin and tilts my head further back. "I'm Oliver Harrington. I've known Bash since boarding school. I also own this club." He moves his mouth to my ear and whispers, "Fred wouldn't tell me how good it feels to be inside you, neither would Bash, but I can't wait to feel you around my cock."

He lets go of me and I'm yanked out of his arms and settled onto another lap. "Oh!" I turn to look at the South Asian man I'm sitting on. The man has beautiful blue eyes to go with very light brown hair. They're all quite similar in their builds, lean with a lot of muscle and huge raging hard-ons. He pulls my breasts out of the dress so they are also on display like my cunt.

"Wow!" I hear Freddie say as he sits across from me. "You changed your nipple piercings. They look good on you." The man behind me massages my breasts as Freddie compliments them. "Those nipples are works of art, Layla."

"Thank you, Freddie." I turn and look at the man kissing my neck. "And you are?"

He flashes me a smile and hitches my skirt around my waist. I may as well not be wearing the damn dress. "I'm Christopher Sørensen." Oh, he must be of mixed-race like Sebastian and myself. "Those piercings will bring us all to our knees by the time you're done with us." I giggle as he nuzzles into my neck.

"It'll probably be me on my knees," Freddie comes towards me and gives me a long, deep kiss as I joke with Christopher. "I'll need to come up with nicknames for all of you. Isn't that right, Fredster?" I wink at him as he moves away from me to fill his glass up with whiskey.

"And what nickname will you give each of them?" Freddie asks me.

I turn to look at the last two men sitting in the corner watching me as they drink what I assume is vodka. "I don't know yet." I break away from Christopher's lap and crawl over to the men in the corner. "What? You don't want to play with me? We have to. It's the professor's orders." I sit back on my heels with my thighs apart and show him all the goods. One of the two men stands up over me and offers me the drink. I open my mouth and swallow it all. I wince out how strong it is.

"Aren't you a good girl?" he says in a French accent. I assess him and take in his lean and muscular build. The black hair and grey eyes leave little room for comfort. He's intimidating through and through.

"I am until I get what I want," I say as I take the glass of champagne Oliver hands me.

"And what is it you want? Besides my name, of course," he asks as he flashes an evil smile at me.

"To please my professor." I bat my eyes and quickly swallow all of the champagne in my glass. Christopher takes it out of my hand and places a tumbler in it instead. I don't know what's in there as I continue to stare at the man in front of me.

The man leans in close and grasps my chin in his hand. "What about your pleasure, Layla?"

"If Sebastian is pleased then my pleasure is also guaranteed. He'll make sure you'll all see to it. You will also see to my pleasure because you're all just like him. All you want to do is watch me get off in front of you. By my hands, by his hands or by your own." Freddie laughs at our playful little standoff.

"You're an excellent judge of character, Miss Dahamrai." Freddie compliments me and I beam with pride. If I can make Sebastian's friends happy then he'll be happy, too.

"Indeed she is," he pushes the drink in my hand to my face, I swallow the sharp amber liquid. The alcohol is taking me further from the fine line of being tipsy and closer to being drunk. "I'm Charles Grimaldi." I lean back on the cushion of the booth. My head is feeling dizzy. I'm definitely drunk.

"And you?" I ask the man who continues to drink in the corner of the room.

"Hugo Caleruega," he doesn't move and continues to watch the scene unfold in front of him.

"When is Sebastian getting here?" I whine like a brat because I want him here right now.

"You have five men ready to fuck your brains out and you still want your dear professor?" Christopher asks. "You wound us all. We may have to punish you between us."

I stand up and fix myself a glass of vodka cranberry. I bend over as I mix it together giving Oliver a good view of everything. "Are you asking for a spanking, Layla?" I turn around and swig my drink once more. I feel the warmth flood my stomach once more. I won't be able to walk out of this room on my own at this rate -- and not from the fact that they'll probably all take turns with me.

"Sebastian punishes her first," Freddie says before I can speak, "but she already knows that."

"She needs to stop teasing us," Charles says. I turn back around, pick up the bottle of champagne and start swallowing as much as I can.

Oliver pulls me back using my dress and snatches it out of my hand. I turn around and pout. He doesn't say anything and just drinks some himself. I realise they all start making their way to me. They pass the bottle of champagne between each other as they crowd around me. Even in my heels, I'm not tall enough despite my tall height with or without heels, and I look up at all of them. They're giving me no space to breathe. Their hands came out and they start groping me. I'm so gone I don't even know who's touching me.

We all turn our head when the loud music of the club comes through the door. Sebastian's here. My boyfriend looks painfully handsome as per usual. He's wearing a black sweater that hugs his biceps and abs with a pair of black slacks and leather combat boots. I want to devour him. I can't contain my excitement thanks to the liquor. I push his friends' hands away, run over to him and hug him.

"Sebastian!" He catches me in time, picking me up as I try to climb him. I wrap my legs around his hips as he grabs my ass. I cling onto him and give him a long deep kiss. I move to kiss his cheek and neck. Gosh, I'm getting sloppy and far too affectionate, even by my own drunk standards.

Sebastian just laughs as he turns to his friends, "How much has she had to drink?" He sits down on the booth chair with my straddling his lap as I make-out with his neck and ear. I grind my lips against his erection to encourage him to whip it out and use it on me.