Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm... Delicious." I smile and get on up to settle myself over his face. Oliver's mouth rushes to my slit and he starts licking me pussy gently. I clutched onto the bottle with one and his hair the other. I am clutching on both so hard as he opens me wider to lick my pussy again. I shift my hips and begin grinding them against his face. My pleasure is brought into focus as I work my pussy over his face even as I consume more vodka.

"Ooh! That's the spot! I need more, Oliver!" I drawl as he starts working his tongue over my cunt harder and faster. His mouth glides across my hole then up to the bundle of nerves back at the top. He sucks hard and I keel over him as he makes quick work of making cum. I drop the bottle and grab his head with both hands. He doesn't stop sucking as my body quakes. I grind against his face as the tremors jolt through my body. I am panting as he scoots out from under me and readies himself by putting on a condom.

Oliver comes around and picks me up in his arms. He cups my arse and urges me to wrap my legs around his hips and I wrap my arms around his neck. Oliver tilts his head and kisses me while I reach between us, align myself with his cock, and guide him into my cunt. "You're such a good girl, Layla..." he whispers in my ear.

"Ah! Fuck!" He's the one doing all the work again. Oliver pulls me up and down his cock as he leans against the glass wall. I hug him tightly and watch the crowd as he fucks me in front of them, his friends behind us and my professor. The situation spurs me on. This entire night is driving me wild.

I start moving with him and roll my hips. I grind my hips against him to draw him deeper inside me. The pressure and pleasure start building deep inside me. "That's right, push back against daddy. Just like that." The slamming puts pressure on my clit and I quickly come. The waves continue washing over me as he uses me for his pleasure. I'm crying into his neck as I watch a couple in front of me kiss each other. Another girl joins the man from behind and starts kissing his neck while the woman he's dancing with slut drops in front of him. My focus is pulled away from the scene in front of me when Oliver starts pumping his hips into me roughly.

I whimper as he uses me as a pussy pump. "Mm..."

"Ugh! Agh! Yes! That's it, baby. Take it like the good girl you are..." Oliver settles me on the sofa and I lick my lips as he whips of his condom.

----------

Hugo picks me up from behind and backs me into the corner where he was residing. I huddle into it and wrap myself tight as he cages me between the sofa and himself. His hand stretches forward to cup my breasts, he tests the weight of each in his hand. I groan as his thumb brushes against my overly sensitive nipples. I bite my lower lip and throw my head back in anticipation for his next move.

I fist my hands on the edge of the sofa as he dips his head to bring his mouth to my nipple. Hugo licks one of the peaks leading me to lift my hips in response. I'm shaking beneath him feeling the aftermath of the waves of pleasure I have been experiencing all night. Hugo's hand finds it way my pussy and he strokes his fingers through the sensitive folds, spreading my moisture as he opens me up. Pushing his fingers in, I groan again. He releases his mouth from my nipple and stares down at me as his thumb rubs my clit.

"We want you to cum for us again," Hugo moans above me. "Give us another one, Layla." His fingers push in deeper, his mouth moves to my neck. This is all it takes for me to cum under his fingers. I have received so much pleasure tonight, I'm not sure how much longer I can last.

"Oh! Ah! Oh God," I tighten beneath him and cling onto the sofa tighter as the orgasm washes over my body. I'm hardly thinking coherently as Hugo spreads my legs apart with his knees. He reaches between us and positions his cock at the entrance of my cunt. Hugo cages me in once more between the sofa and his body. As he thrusts himself into my pussy, I gasp at how sensitive I am at his large length.

"Fuck, you truly are as tight as they have said," Hugo winks at me.

"It might have something to do with all the orgasms I've had tonight," I whisper breathlessly.

Tentatively, I reach out to hold him, steadying myself as his thrusts become more aggressive. I wrap my arms around his biceps and his hips rock harder against mine. Hugo trails kisses from the crown of my head, to my ear and down to my jaw. I blink up at him surprise, confused by the mixture of tenderness and aggression in the way he fucks me.

Hugo resumes his heavy-handed pace and the sounds of our flesh meeting fills the room. "Ooh, yes!" Hugo starts grunting harshly as he reaches his own climax. He pushes his hand between us and draws out another orgasm from my body. Hugo pulls out of me and moves back to his drink.

Looking at them all in a daze, Sebastian beckons me over for his turn. "Hm... Layla, are you ready for your reward?" I roll my eyes at him because he knows I will do anything to get his cock inside one of my holes.

"Professor Henderson, you will have to drag me out of this nightclub kicking and screaming if I don't get my reward."

----------

I drop to my knees and crawl back over to Sebastian. I settle myself between his calves I just stare up at him. He's fully clothed like his friends while I sit there naked for him. I gently reach out to touch his cock then trace the length with my fingers and lean over his member. Pushing myself off my heels, I sit up and flick my tongue over the head of his dick, savouring the pre-cum.

Sebastian arches his back as I lazily stroke my hand over his cock. I'm painfully aware of the fact that all of his close friends are watching me intently as I begin to give him a blowjob. I stick my tongue out once more to lick him. I enjoy fellating Sebastian. I appreciate the softness of his skin and how hard he becomes for me. Sebastian's self-restraint is enviable. No matter who hard I try to outdo my previous blowjobs, or how much he arches his back underneath my touch, he is always in control. This is the first time I'll be giving him a blowjob outside of his bedroom. There are no duvets or coverlets for him to grab onto to keep his sanity intact.

"Layla," he groans. "You are a goddess. Don't stop, my love."

I stroke him and smile against him when complimenting my oral skills. My tongue circles the head of his thick shaft before I wrap my mouth around him and slowly take him into my mouth. I need a lot of time to take him all the way into my throat since he's so big and my mouth is so small. Now isn't the time for such a long performance. Instead, I take as much of his length as I can comfortably fit inside. I need to use my hands at the base of his shaft to cover the entire length. I stroke him as I slowly pull my mouth away from his cock.

Sebastian closes his eyes and drops his head back. I watch him grip the edge of the sofa and stroke him. I swallow his length again, swirling my tongue against the head, sucking him in a little deeper than the last time. He was mumbling little incoherent and desperate sounds. It spurs me on. When I take him out of my mouth I use my tongue to stroke the veins on his throbbing cock.

It is exhilarating knowing I can make him beg for an orgasm. Sebastian stops me midway before I can start pumping his dick harder to make him cum. "Not so soon my beautiful fucktoy." He takes me by the arm and turns me around as he pulls me onto his lap. I watch his friends stroke themselves. They had already come and they were ready to go once again. This time I would be the entertainment for them to wank themselves off to. I wiggle my hips in his lap as they watch with hooded, lustful gazes.

"You want me to take you right here," he hisses into my ear as I lean back against him.

"Are you going to though?" I shudder against him at the idea. "My professor will only take me as far as I'm willing to go and I want to go really far."

"You want them to watch. It's not just the men in front of you, but the entire club, our entire university. There isn't a day that goes by when you're not thinking about how you want them all to watch you. You want them to see how I fuck my cock into that desperate little pussy of yours. You want to spread your legs and show them how you're dripping in my cum. You want them to know you're mine." Sebastian's teeth sink into my ear as he taunts me.

"Ha! I want them to know that you're all mine, Professor. I've taken you prisoner and I have no intention of releasing you." Sebastian grabs my waist and wraps a hand around me to tease my abused sex. This is the moment I've been waiting for all night.

"I thought you had forgotten about your poor, old professor. It looked like you were enjoying my friends a lot. Maybe you forgot that you are mine in those moments?" I shake my head as he touches me everywhere apart from my swollen clit. I will never be able to get this man out of my mind. I will always need his touch.

"There could have been an army in here tonight and I still wouldn't be able to rest until you claimed me." I try to move my hips against his erection. Why won't he stick it in me? I'm whimpering at his teasing and he just smiles at my torment.

"If you want me inside you, you just have to put it in," he drawls. Sebastian releases my waist long enough for me to raise my hips, place him against my wet hole, and slide on to him. I work slowly since his cock is huge and my pussy is sensitive from the five men who had taken me just minutes before.

"Agh!" I struggle to glide down his length quietly. I finally make it all the way down and squeeze him to show him how he's fully lodged inside me.

Sebastian groans as I clamp down on his member. I try to move my hips and ride him properly but I can barely move after all the fucking. Instead of encouraging me, he holds me by the waist, "Layla, squeeze down on me again. I want you to feel how full you are." I whimper as I obey his orders.

"Please. Help. Me." I beg Sebastian to guide me up and down his cock. I want to be able to move but I need his strength. Sebastian chuckles darkly and grabs me by the waist. He starts pulling me up and pushing me down over him.

"That's right, honey. Give yourself over to me." Sebastian begins to lean on the sofa and adjusts me so I can sit on his dick my legs wide apart in the air.

"Ah! Oh! Fuck!" There's little time for me to adjust to the way he pounds his cock into my cunt. I'm a mess on his lap. I close my eyes and reach forward to play with my clit so I can quickly come on his cock. I open my eyes when my hand is suddenly taken into someone's hand. Charles is standing over me and is holding one wrist in his hand, he grabs my other wrist in that same hand and pins them down to my stomach.

I look to where the other men are sat and they're no longer there. When I look to either side of me, there are two men stand over each side, and Sebastian continues to fuck me as if we were by ourselves. Freddie reaches out to massage my breasts, squeezing the weight, teasing my nipples. "Ha! Ugh! Oh! Ah!" I can't react further as Christopher silences me by kissing me. I try to concentrate so I can kiss him properly but there are too many hands everywhere.

If I thought that was overwhelming then I was seriously wrong. More hands come down on me. Hugo is tracing a finger over my leg. I barely manage to look but I also see Oliver tracing his finger around my pussy. I just need him to touch my clit but Christopher's tongue brings my attention away from him. Then again, Sebastian's thrusting is becoming even more aggressive, and I can't contain my screams. There is far too much happening to my body.

Oliver finally brings his fingers to my clit as Sebastian pummels himself into me. The rubbing starts off very slowly and the pressure builds inside me. I'm ready to come. They all know I'm ready and smile as I make my way towards another orgasm. "You have to... ugh... pinch her clit... ah... if you... want... to... oh... make her... cum." Sebastian groans as he instructs his friends on the quickest way to make me cum.

"Is that right?" Christopher says as he pulls his mouth away from mine. They all take a step back, apart from Oliver, who starts rubbing my clit without care or precision. It's nothing but his hand furiously rubbing it back and forth. I'm gasping for air but neither Sebastian nor Oliver relent in their torment.

"Let's see if it's true, Layla." Oliver hardly warns me and pinches my clit. My eyes roll to the back of my head while my body begins to shudder with an orgasm. I know what's happening to me even if I'm hardly awake at this point. I'm squirting in front of his friends. Freddie, Christopher, Charles, Oliver and Hugo are all standing back and watching me. They've picked up their drinks once more and are sipping on it as if they were watching a fucking fountain in a garden.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm cumming. Sebastian, I'm cumming." I have no energy to cry, yell or scream through my orgasm. I barely whisper the words as Sebastian pumps his hips into mine underneath me. The orgasm just continues as he fucks me. It won't come to an end until he stops.

"Agh! Fuck! Layla! I'm going to cum inside you," Sebastian starts rubbing out his orgasm as I clamp down on him still riding out my own climax. The waves aren't stopping. It feels as if I'm drowning in my own pleasure. "Agh! Yes! That's right, milk my cock, just like that. You're such a good slut." I don't even know how long this lasts for. I can no longer think straight. The six of them have actually fucked my brains out. I never thought it would happen to me.

Sebastian pulls my legs together and lifts me to sit next to him. I can't keep my legs together since they've been apart for so long. Sebastian turns to kiss me deeply and passionately. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"I did. I really did. Thank you, Professor Henderson." I blush as I answer his question.

"Anything for you, Layla." I don't have to respond because I know what he's saying is true. I look up at his friends and their eyes are fixated on my cunt as my legs are still indecently apart. When I look down, I realise why, Sebastian's cum is dripping out of my cunt and onto the cool, leather sofa. I also see the puddle I've created on the floor when I ejaculated.

I snap my head upwards and apologise to Oliver, "I'm sorry for making a mess."

Oliver shakes his head and smiles. "Layla, don't you ever be sorry for what just happened."

Freddie agrees with him. "Once again, you were the most beautiful creature to fuck. I thank you for allowing us the privilege to give you pleasure and take ours in return."

I blush at Freddie's words and turn my head to watch Christopher pour a tall glass of water. "Layla, you're quite the masochist," he winks at me and hands the glass over to Hugo. "I think you've met your match, Bash."

Hugo hands me the glass and ruffles my hair before he retreats. "Mm, he has indeed." I down the water in an unladylike fashion. "What we're crudely trying to say is congratulations on making it to three months. We hope the rest of your journey together is filled with nothing but happiness and a lot of orgasms."

I giggle and nuzzle my face into Sebastian's shoulder. "I love you, Professor Henderson."

"I love you, too, Layla." Sebastian wraps his hand around me and kisses my head. I tuck myself into him and rest my eyes.

----------

I lift my head from Sebastian's lap as he pets my hair. "Wait! How long have I been gone for? I haven't told the girls where I am! Fuck!" Sebastian pulls out the phone from my purse and shows the messages he sent to the group chat on my behalf.

-- Layla: I'm with a friend of my brother's. I'll call one of you when I'm at his place.

-- Alice: Yes! The girl is finally getting some action!

-- Delilah: OMG. It's been how many months since you last got a man between those legs? You better run.

-- Aurelia: Did you remember to get your coat? Please stay safe!

-- Florence: Who would have thought the mother of our little group would do this to us?!

-- Layla: I'll call you to let you know whether I'm going for several rounds tonight. I'll see you all tomorrow!

-- Lola: Get that dick!

-- Delilah: It's always the quiet ones!

-- Alice: Let's hope this guy actually sticks the landing. If not you can come to one of our beds tonight...

-- Aurelia: Call me if you need us! Have fun!

"Thanks for covering for me. Wait, this means I can stay with you all night!" Sebastian pets my hair as I hand him my phone to put it away.

"Your friends still think you're a single woman, ready to warm their beds whenever you can't get a man in it," I grimace and turn to look up at him.

"Did you want it to become public knowledge that we're in a relationship?" Sebastian laughs at the idea.

"Absolutely not!" I shut my eyes and listen to him as he talks to his friends while I lay on the sofa naked in front of them as if it is completely normal to do so. This has definitely been the best punishment my professor has given me to date.

"Have you decided on any nicknames yet, Layla?" Freddie asks me playfully. I open my eyes and laugh at the question. Of course, I have thought of them.

"Mm, it's good you brought that up, Fredster." I sit upon my elbows and look at him, he's certainly been satisfied by my performance. "I have," and I turn to Oliver, "I think I'm going to call you Ollie." I then turned to Christopher and Charles who were leaning against the opposite booth, "I'll call you Chris or Kit and Charles you can be Chuck. I just can't think of one for you Hugo." I get up and tuck myself into Sebastian's side, "Do you like your nicknames?"

"Hey, you haven't given me one yet!" Sebastian looks down at me.

"You'll always be Sebastian, or my darling, or my sweetheart, or my love..." I nuzzle his neck and go back to resting my eyes as he talks with his mates.