Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Layla was tipsy when she got here. She just hasn't stopped drinking since," I hear Hugo say beside us.

"She's also been pining after you. Asking where you are and when you were going to get here," Charles says behind me.

I pull away from him, move my hips back and forth on his lap. "You missed me that much, sweetheart?"

"Always," I say as I pout. "When are you going to stick it in me?"

"Uh, uh, uh. Layla, you still need to be punished," he says as he encourages me to grind against his erection.

"What's the punishment?" Sebastian takes the glass of whiskey offered to him by Freddie. I move to take it from his hand but he stops me. I growl at him. "I don't want you getting alcohol poisoning any time soon. Anyways, your new friends are going to punish you, my love."

Sebastian takes a sip of his whiskey as he lets that statement settle in. "How?"

"You're going to let them make you come -- one by one. They'll fuck that little cunt of yours. After that, I'm all yours, and I promise I'll stick it in." I turn around, look at all of his friends, then take a deep breath. "Red?" I look back at Sebastian when he asks me. He's stroking my cheek, waiting for me to decide what I want, that's what matters most to me.

"You'll be here with me the entire time?" Sebastian nods his head. "Green. Fredster will punish me first."

----------

Sebastian lets go of me as Freddie lifts me off of him and gets me to stand up. Freddie pulls the dress over my head and throws it towards Sebastian who deftly catches the heap of sequins. "Do you ever miss having Bash's mouth all over those beautiful nipples of yours?"

"I do! It's a shame he can't get his mouth on them all the time! He put clothing pegs around them the other day! It felt so good!" Freddie leads me over to the other booth bench and lays me down on it. I turn to look at Sebastian who smiles at me proudly and lifts his glass in the air for me. "I'm very excited to have you back inside me, Freddie. You were very good last time!"

I can see Freddie blush under the dim lights as he climbs on top of me. He brings his lips to mine and kisses me deeply, passionately, with my hands digging into his hair. Freddie is pressing me hard against the sofa with his weight. I look up at myself in the reflection of the glossy ceiling and see how my hair is fanned out and wild underneath him. I can't bring myself to pay attention to what any of the other guys are doing. They could simply be hanging out while Freddie fucked me in the background or be stroking their cocks as they watch us. "Layla," he breathes against my lips and continues kissing me.

I raise one leg over the head over the booth and my heel hits the glass behind the sofa while my other leg now hangs off the sofa without touching the floor. Freddie sits up and shuffles backwards to get down on his knees before me. I turn to watch Sebastian as he watched me last time in the examination room a few weeks back. Sebastian keeps his cock in his trousers but lightly traces a finger over his erection. He's flashing me that wicked smile of his as he slowly sips on his whiskey.

I look at the rest of them and only Oliver and Charles have their cocks out lightly stroking themselves as they enjoy the show Freddie and I are putting on for them. Christopher just walks over to get himself some vodka then leans on the sofa next to Sebastian, while Hugo nurses his drink in the corner of the room again. I look in front of me at the doors and the one-way glass. It excites me to know that I'm going to be thoroughly fucked as people dance to the music just outside those doors.

My attention is drawn back to Freddie who drapes one of my legs over his shoulder as he leans in to please my pussy. "Oh!" He uses his fingers to press my pussy open and hold me in my place. Freddie closes his mouth over my cunt and I gasp. I'm so wet I feel my arousal dripping on the cool leather already. "Ah!" He was so warm in comparison to the cold leather underneath me. I can't help by cry out as he teases the sensitive flesh.

The man knows what to do with his tongue. His tongue is firm as he presses it against my cunt and strokes it lazily. My back arches as his tongue makes its way through from the bottom to the top of my wet slit. I can't help myself from digging my fingers into his hair. I want him to stay there. I want to push him away. I want him to carry on. I turn my head and look at Sebastian once more. He's leaning forward as he sips on his whiskey.

Freddie looks up at me and smiles against me, I can feel his expression, and the animalistic pride in being able to bring pleasure to my body. "Ah!" I gasp as his fingers dig into my thighs to keep me still. Freddie was no longer gentle. He took all the pleasure he wanted from me and devours my pussy. "Mm! Yes! Lick me just like that!" I'm an exhibitionist revelling in my own pleasure in front of five men. "Ooh! Right there!" I swallow loudly as he becomes rougher with my pussy.

He fingers my cunt and stokes me thoroughly. I can feel the pressure building up and I'm ready to burst. His fingers move faster and harder. "Ah! Oh! Ha! Ugh!" It's not until he gets his entire mouth on my clit and sucks that he brings me to the heights of ecstasy. "Fuck! Oh, Freddie! My God! Jesus!" I buck my hips against him and throw my head back as the orgasm erupts from deep within me. Freddie didn't relent as my climax ripped through me. He licks my clit through the waves and all I can do is cry out in pleasure.

My shudders begin to subside and I become limp on the sofa beneath Freddie. He's no longer exploring my cunt with his wicked mouth and tongue then removes his fingers and licks my arousal off of them. "Thanks, Fredster," I whisper. I reach forward and grab him by his top to yank him toward me. I want to taste my arousal on his lips. "Mm, I'm delicious every time..."

Freddie smiles against my lips. "Layla, you are one of the most amazing delicacies I have had the pleasure to eat." He leans back and takes a condom out of his back pocket. Freddie makes quick work of ripping the packet open and rolling the condom down the long length of his dick. I barely have any time to adjust as he guides himself in and slams into my sensitive cunt.

"Ah! Freddie! Fuck!" I pull my leg back against the headboard of the sofa and hit the glass wall again. I look over Freddie's back and watch as a couple make-out with each other on the other side of the glass. They're grinding against each other on the dance floor and it only spurs me on. "Mm! Yes! Oh, fuck, yes!" I bring my hands to my breasts and hold the weight to massage them.

Freddie slaps my hands away from breasts. "I want to watch them sway as I fuck you. They all want to." I push my hips against him as he forcefully fucks my tight hole. "Ah! Fuck! Layla! Your pussy is so bloody perfect!" I reach behind me as he drives his dick into me with more force than I can bear. I claw at the cold leather above my hair.

The pressure builds once more and the spasms begin once more. "No! Oh God! I'm going to cum!" Freddie pinches my clit immediately after those four words and I'm pushed over the edge. "Oh! Jesus! I'm cumming!" I can feel my nails ripping into the leather as I cum.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Ah! God! Layla!" Freddie uses me to rub out his own climax as I shudder and go limp from my second orgasm in the space of ten minutes. He almost collapses on top of me but finds enough strength to kiss my forehead and walkway. I'm staring up at the ceiling in a daze and whisper a thank you as he moves away to dispose of his condom. When I finally look at him, Sebastian and Freddie clink their tumblers together and express their mutual gratification.

----------

I swing my legs over the sofa and sit properly on it. I lean forward and hold onto the edge of the seat. Charles comes over and lays down with his head on my lap. I'm unsure of what to do. I look at Sebastian for help. "Try to sitting on his face, darling," Sebastian drawls as he refills his glass with vodka this time.

I shift myself so I can straddle Charles' face. I'm unsteady from all the liquor in my system. "Don't be afraid, honey. All you need to do is straddle and I'll do all the work." I position my slick sex over his face and wait for his hands to come up and do whatever they want to my cunt. When he pulls his hands up, he presses his thumb on my pussy to party my folds and find my clit.

"Mm!" When he spreads my pussylips to reveal my arousal he leans in to taste me. "Ah!" My clit was still sensitive from all the rubbing, sucking and pinching Freddie inflicted on it. Charles moans as he revels in the taste of my arousal. He starts off differently from Freddie and behaves like a starving man in need of my wetness to quench his thirst.

I bring my gaze up to Sebastian's and groan as I ride Charles' face. I soon feel him press a finger to the entrance of my pussy while he leans in and continues licking me. "Oh! Ooh! Ah! Ha!" I gasp as his fingers begin to work their way into my recently used hole. The pleasure ripples through my body and I shudder as I grind my cunt on his fingers and face. I clench down and grip his fingers every time he tries to pull them out of my cunt.

"Charles, I need more!" He smiles against my pussy at my encouragement. He moves his mouth to press a kiss to my thigh and goes back to giving my clit the attention it desperately needs. I look down at him and he watches me. We hold that gaze as he licks me, curls his fingers inside and watches me. I clamp down on his fingers and squeeze my eyes shut. My legs are beginning to shake. "Mm! Charles! Yes, yes, yes!" He leans his face into my wet heat as I ride his face and cry out desperately. Much like Freddie, he doesn't stop and just continues to suck on my clitoris. I jolt forward and hold onto the edge of the sofa as my back arches.

Charles quickly moves from beneath and swiftly catches me as I almost collapse onto the sofa. He pulls his arms around my waist and moves me to press my body against the one-way glass. Charles squeezes my swollen breasts. "Layla. Lean into me. Guide me inside you. Push yourself away from the glass."

I place both palms on either side of my face and push back. Charles' hand comes around my throat while the other comes to grab my hip. He doesn't want to be gentle. I just cry as he pounds his cock into my cunt so hard I almost lose my balance on the floor. He doesn't move after he groans at the feeling of my pussy wrapped around his dick. I clench down on him as he stands there.

I look up and watch the club on the other side of the glass. They were all grinding against each other as I was taking my pleasure in this exhibitionist sex for the men behind me. Sebastian picked up on my illicit fantasies of being watched, and how it drives me wild, especially after the little fiasco at uni a few weeks ago.

Impatiently, I wiggle under Charles and he starts fucking me lazily. I'm trying to get a grip on the glass but fail to do so. All that's left are steamy fingerprints on the glass. "Agh! Layla, you're a dream."

Charles is quick to change up his tempo as we both watch the crowd in front of us. It feels as if they are in the room with us but they aren't. I try to remind myself that they can't see us either. He pounds into my pussy with hard and heavy thrusts. "Ooh, God!" I cry against the glass wall.

"Oh yeah, milk my dick, ma chérie." I squeeze down on him as we watch others grind against each other and kiss each other on the dance floor across the glass wall. Charles never relents as he pummels his way through my wet, slick and sensitive folds.

The way his balls slap my clit pushes me over the edge to cum again. I cry against the glass and try to clutch onto the smooth surface pathetically. "Agh! Yes! Layla! You're making me cum so hard!" Charles follows with his orgasm soon after mine.

----------

I'm still standing against the glass as Charles pulls himself out of my cunt. I press myself against it as it's the only thing to keep me upright. I'm approached from behind by Christopher who quickly flips me over against the glass. "Ah!" I gasp as he pins me against the glass with his wrists.

"It's alright, kitten. I can't wait to watch you purr as I make you cum." I can't speak as he places his lips over mine. I was barely standing on my own two legs yet I still manage to melt even further against him as he lowers his mouth onto mine. Christopher doesn't ease up on my wrists and holds them firmly as his tongue probes my mouth. I revel in the way he savours me so I arch my back against him. I cry and mewl like the kitten he considers me to be. "That's right, kitten, purr for me."

Christopher lets go of my wrists and tightly wraps his arms around my waist. He's lifting me against him and encourages me to feel the bulge that is his erection through his trousers. "Such a bad kitten. What do you plan to do about this?" I rub against his erection with my hips in response. "Now you're behaving like a good kitten." I smile against his lips.

His lips descend on me once more while his hands drag down behind my back. I gasp when his hands find my ass and he cups it as if I am actually a pet he owns. I hitch my legs around his hip as he kneads the sensitive flesh and grinds his hips against my own. When he finally pulls his lips from my own, he sinks to his knees, trailing his tongue down my body as he reaches my dripping cleft.

Christopher adjusts me and places my leg over his shoulder. I momentarily stiffen as he parts my sensitive thighs to gain better access to my sex. I stare down at him when he looks back at me. He's smiling from what he's found down there. With one hand on the thigh over his shoulder, he slides his other hand behind me, beneath my backside. He tugs my hips closer to his mouth. I wait for his tongue to dart out and find him giving me cunt a quick kiss.

It soon leads to him sliding his tongue over my delicate pussy. I'm aware of the thumping music on the other side of the glass as I rest my head against it. His tongue is wicked and I fist his head as I drop my head further backwards. "Yes, Christopher. That's the spot. More!" Christopher is spurred on by my eagerness. He licks me, tastes me, teases me by flicking his tongue around the hard nub of my clitoris.

"Huh!" I gasp as he goes lower to slide his tongue into my cunt. His tongue thrusts in and out of me rapidly. I can't contain my excitement and start lifting my hips to meet the shallow thrusts. I mewl and whimper under the attention of his tongue. He answers my moans by finally moving back up to my clit. He flicks my clit with the tip of his tongue, throwing in an occasional gentle sucking even now and then, and my back arches away from the wall.

I open my eyes and wink at Sebastian who's smiling at how much I'm enjoying having my pussy eaten out by his friend. I look at Freddie and Charles, their cocks are still hanging out of their trousers, and I am shocked by the sight of them getting hard again. I snap my head at Oliver and Hugo, who are unbuttoning their slacks and start to stroke himself. They're finally preparing themselves for me. When I bring my eyes back to Sebastian I continue to hold eye contact with him as Christopher tugs on my clit by pulling his mouth back as he sucks on the bundle of nerves.

"Agh! Oh, God!" I gasp and arch my back as the waves of pleasure hit me once more. The fingers holding Christopher's head in place dig hard into his scalp. He doesn't stop as I shudder and cry through my release. His tongue just sucks on my clit gently until I am shivering under him.

"Layla, your cream is delicious," he says as he pulls me down to the floor. "Taste your sweetness, kitten," he growls as he grabs. Christopher kisses me and I taste myself on his lips. I break the kiss and lick his cheeks to get all my arousal off of his face. "I think you deserve a reward for such dedication, kitten," he says as he pets my hair. "Now, crawl over to Sebastian, Layla. I want you to settle yourself between his legs."

I obey his orders eagerly. I crawl across the cold floor and settle on my heels in front of Sebastian. He's taken his cock out of his trousers but doesn't touch himself in front of me. Instead, he slaps my face with it. I reach out to lick him and put him in my mouth. Christopher stops me and Sebastian just laughs as I pout and whimper. "I want Sebastian in my mouth!" The men laugh at my desperate need to get Sebastian in my mouth. Sebastian leans forward and hands Christopher a condom. I drape my hands over Sebastian's legs and rest my head in his lap as he strokes his cock next to my face. "Why can't I put you in my mouth?" I ask Sebastian.

Sebastian pets my hair with his free hand. "It's Christopher's turn, Layla. This is how you'll get to know my friends best. We'll get multiple cocks into you at once soon enough. Patience, Layla." I whimper at his words. I love the way he's petting my hair as if I am an actual kitten.

Christopher finishes putting on the condom and nudges my knees apart with his. "Come, kitty kitty, get your reward," he teases before he grabs my waist and adjusts my hips so he can fuck me deeply. Without any warning, he thrusts himself into me with heavy force.

"Oh!" I yelp as my sensitive cunt accommodates his length. Sebastian pats my head and continues to push my hair back while he strokes his thick dick next to my face. I'm making a mess on his lap as I drool over him while his friend fucks me from behind. Christopher was hitting someplace inside of me, a place Sebastian always hit, that feels as good as getting my clit pinched. I hold onto Sebastian's thighs even harder and stare at him and his cock. I am entranced by the sight. Sebastian's hooded gaze, Christopher's panting, and the pouring of drinks behind me from by Freddie and Charles.

Christopher cups my breasts from behind and lifts them with his finger, looping his fingers through the hoops in my nipples. I sink my face into Sebastian's thigh as Christopher pounds his cock into me. "Ugh, yes, kitten! Fuck!" I can't stop crying out and sink my teeth into Sebastian's thigh and groan. I hear Sebastian hiss as my teeth bite into him through his trousers.

I'm unaware of the fact that Christopher has taken one of my hands away from Sebastian's lap until he brings it to my clit and encourages me to rub myself. I buck against his hips and sink my teeth further into Sebastian's thigh. "Just like that, kitten," Christopher grunts over me.

He releases my hand and drives himself into my pussy harder than before. I start touching myself without his encouragement. I'm grinding my finger roughly against my clit. It doesn't take much after that for my climax to rip through my body. My body spasms between Sebastian and Christopher. I'm biting into Sebastian's thigh so hard as I scream my release that I know he'll wake up with a bruise later on.

I have no idea what pushes Christopher over the edge. I'm not sure I'm conscious at this point from all the liquor and all the fucking. "Ugh! You've been such a good kitten." Christopher pulls out of me and I fall into a little ball between Sebastian's legs.

"Thank you, Christopher," I say weakly as I curl into a little ball.

"You're welcome, Layla," Christopher says as he walks away to pour himself a glass of whiskey.

----------

Freddie and Charles pick me up from the floor and settle me next to Sebastian. He pushes my hair from my face and asks, "Green? Yellow? Red?" I smile at him in my post-coital daze.

"Green..." I sigh and stand to prepare myself for Oliver by throwing back a few shots of vodka. I saunter over to Oliver and push him down on the sofa. "Why don't you settle yourself like this?" He smiles and complies then lays with his arm propping his head up to watch me. I walk back over to the table to pick up the bottle of vodka. When I come back to him, I hold the vodka over his mouth and wait for him to open up so I can give him a few shots of liquor.