Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 10

Story Info
Both teacher and student find complications at the archives.
8.1k words
4.81
4k
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Layla Dahamrai has just begun her second year at university. She's acing every class and is one of the department's best students in her cohort. However, she's not getting along with her professor in her East Asian Regimes & Empires class, not that it's really her fault. It doesn't help that she's hot for her teacher either. Sebastian Henderson expects the best out of his students, given he's teaching at one of the most prestigious universities in London. He's had enough of Layla stumbling into his class late at the beginning of the semester. In the six years he's been teaching in academia, he has never desired a student until now. Layla and Sebastian will soon come to realise they have more in common during, and definitely out of, office hours.

Chapter 10: A Visit to the Archives

02/04/2018

Sitting in a room Sebastian booked out for his research, we work silently together on our respective projects. As he enters the room, he grins at me, holding more archival material in his hands. I continue writing on of my final assignments this year. It's already April, all that is left is exam season in May, then it'll just be him and I all summer long (not counting who we decide to invite to our trysts). I'm smiling as I focus on the task in front of me, although I cannot help but be distracted by Sebastian's intense and sexy focus as he conducts his own research for a journal article.

Sebastian places a post-it note next to my laptop asking me to collect specific books, articles and pieces from the archives. I sigh and take a break from my work. As I walk out of the room, I play with the pearls wrapped around my neck, tucked between the collar of my white shirt and thick seasonal jumper. I walk around with a stack of books and periodicals then sigh as I realise the last thing he requires is on the top shelf.

I'm wearing the world's shortest navy skirt with a thong and knee high socks. I put everything down on the table next to the rows of speeches and official documentation. The ladder isn't exactly budging, patting my skirt down, I climb up the ladder and try my hardest to reach the documentation I need to pick up.

"Woah!" I lose my footing on the ladder as I pull the document off the shelf. I cling onto the ladder and wince as the material hits the ground. "Shit!" I clumsily lose my footing once more and fumble to stay on the ladder when someone reaches out and grabs my waist. "Ah!" I turn my head and find a man below me looking up at me.

"Are you okay?" The man offers me a glittering smile but all I offer is a meek one in return. I sheepishly climb down the ladder once I release the indecent position I'm in. The man saw right up my skirt, of course, and it's just my luck. I hastily retrieve the document from the ground and look the man in the eye.

"Yeah, I'm good. I guess I should thank you for coming to my aid," I whisper. I begin to inspect him. This man had the most beautiful blonde hair a person could wish for. I might even have to ask what conditioner he's using. He reminds me of a gorgeous, chiselled, Nordic god. His clothes are much like my own with the shirt, jumper and the straight-leg trousers. When I look up at him, I realise how much taller he is than me, and take a few steps back.

"It's not a problem. I mean, I didn't really do anything to help you from also hitting the ground there. I'm Ben," he offers his free hand to me.

I place my palm in his, "I'm Layla." Ben takes a step back to inspect me after he shakes my hand.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" I shake my head. I mean, he could easily be mistaken for Arthur, but I don't recall this man from anywhere.

"No," I begin to retreat and start gathering my stack. When he tells me he's a post-grad student in the same department at my university I swallow at the pain in my throat. My shit luck strikes again when Sebastian rounds the corner and finds me. He's concerned about my whereabouts and he's surprised to find Ben standing there.

"Oh hey, Ben. How are you?" They smile and discuss their respective topics. "Thanks for picking these up for me," he turns and says to me. "I'm teaching Layla how to use archives since she's doing her undergraduate dissertation next year."

Ben smiles at me. "Ah, we've all been there. Just remember to move the ladder next time so you don't end up almost falling off trying to reach for stuff."

Sebastian's smile vanishes. I offer a quick explanation of how the ladder was stuck. Ben tests my story by pushing and pulling on the ladder gently and nods his head. Sebastian admonishes me, "If you can't reach for it you should really just ask someone else to do it, okay?" I nod my head.

"Do you need any other materials?" I pick up the books and start to walk away but Ben stops me once more.

"That's where I know you from!" I spin around and wait for him to speak. "You're friends with my little brother Arthur, he does Medicine with that girl Aurelia, right?" Our backs tense up at his mentioning of Aurelia.

"Yeah, she's my housemate. As much as I'd love to talk, I need to get some of this stuff scanned. I have other assignments to complete for the modules I'm actually taking this semester," I laugh and walk away. I don't know how to explain it but something's off about him. He doesn't come across with that same genuine sincerity as his younger brother. Ben's smile is too flashy for it to be genuine. He didn't even bat an eyelid when he saw right up my skirt. Hm... How does he know Aurelia? I shake my head and walk back into the room and I'm soon followed by Sebastian.

He walks in with the other half of the stack I put together then locks the door behind him. We don't address what just unfolded in between the stacks of shelves in the archives and just continue working throughout the day. I'm not sure if I'll bring up the encounter to Aurelia. She probably doesn't remember him, so there is probably no need.

I stretch out my arms and check my latest grade. "Yes! I got a first!" I jump in my chair and show my laptop screen to Sebastian. He's propped himself on his elbow and was already watching me intently. I blush as he smiles at me with pride.

"Congratulations, my love." I shut my laptop when I notice that he's finished with his work for the day. "If you want to carry on working you can." I shake my head. I think I can call it quits at eight hours of solid research and writing today. "Who's Arthur?" I frown at the unexpected question.

"Arthur does Medicine with Aurelia. They were in the same residential hall in our first year. One night we had a massive flat party and it got out of hand. I think over two hundred students showed up and Aurelia brought Arthur and a few other medics in the middle of the night. That's how we all became friends. It was one crazy night until security shut it down. Then we went bouncing around campus with bottles of liquor. I think you can guess how that night ended," I sigh as I remember how sick I felt with my hangover the next morning.

Sebastian nods his head. "Right," he bites his bottom lip before he speaks again. "So, you're just friends with Arthur, right?" I stiffen my back at his line of questioning.

"Nobody knows about this, but Arthur was the first person I had sex with. We did it just the one time, but we didn't tell anyone about it because it wasn't very good," I say. He's hunching over in fear of my response. "Look, I won't lie to you here... Arthur and I have made out a couple of times in private at parties and club events. It was all rather meaningless. If there wasn't anyone else around we'd sort of just grind up against each other and make out. It never went further than that, I normally just had sex with one of the girls. But I haven't done any of that since I've been with you."

I wait for him to respond. Sebastian breathes out a sigh, whether it's filled with relief or something else I have no idea. "Ben is interested in you." I frown at his words once more. What on earth is he going on about? I laugh at the idea of it. I think Sebastian is just feeling a little jealous.

"Ben just stopped me from falling off of a ladder, Sebastian." This doesn't shake that feeling away for him, he shakes his head, Sebastian seems to think there is something wrong. I sigh. I just have to let him realise it on his own.

"Layla, I know how other men are. Ben was giving you that look. It was the same one that reappeared on his face when he was talking about Aurelia. Why is he so interested in the girls his little brother is friends with?"

I shrug my shoulders. "Arthur may just talk about us or Ben could have just seen us with him on a night out. Those two are quite close from what Arthur tells me. I should have been paying more attention when he talks," I rub Sebastian's thigh to reassure him. "Come on, it was just a weird interaction in a dark, cold and very dusty archive."

"Uh huh," Sebastian kisses my temple possessively. "Keep your eyes peeled on the next night out if Ben shows up alongside his brother." I keep my similar suspicions regarding Ben to myself. I don't want to blow this out of proportion if I've gotten the wrong impression of Arthur's charming but creepy older brother.

I roll my eyes then shake my head. "Wait, if you were already done you should have told me. I guess your stamina is wearing out at your old age," I stick my tongue out at him. This finally gets Sebastian's mind on a different topic of conversation. Sebastian pinches my waist and I giggle. He puts a finger to his lips urging me to quiet down.

"I'm only ten years older than you, cheeky minx. We might be in what's basically a locked basement vault but people can hear on the other side of those doors," he says as he leans in towards me again. I still and take shorter breaths. What's he up to now? He takes a finger and hooks them into my pearls.

"Well, I want to thank you helping me with my essay in the first place. It's great having a teacher who helps out students who aren't on any of his modules anymore." I reach out and squeeze his thigh. Sebastian hums as he bends down to press his lips against mine. The kiss is feverish and we moan against each other's lips, tasting each other, savouring one another.

I shift my weight on the chair and lean further into his arms. "Mm," he moans as I suck his tongue, spurring me on. There is hardly an air left for us to breathe that we have to force ourselves apart. I didn't even notice him undoing the pearl necklace I was wearing today.

"If you wanted a pearl necklace, Professor Henderson, then you could have just asked. I would have gotten you a beautiful one," I tease him. Sebastian laughs at my joke and plays with the pearls in his hands.

"Layla, you've been distracting me the entire day," I scoff at his words.

"I've done no such thing." I press my finger against his temple, "You've been troubling yourself with all sorts of odd thoughts." Sebastian playfully sticks his tongue out at me and smiles.

"Nonetheless, I still have to punish you, my love," he purrs against my ear. I bite my lip and look away from the darkness in his eyes. It makes my cheeks flush with excitement.

Sebastian gently grazes his finger over my thigh. "Are you going to take that skirt off, baby?"

"That's a new nickname you've got for me, darling. I don't feel like taking it off, Professor Henderson," I smile as he flashes me a dubious smile.

"I'm sorry. Did I address that as a question? I meant you're going to take off your skirt and you're going to do it now. All for me. I say when, I say how, Layla." I smirk at the truth in his words. Pulling, my jumper over my head, I lift my shirt up enough for me to unzip and slip my skirt off.

I'm standing in front of him in my panties, an oversized white, button-up shirt and my knee high socks with my shoes. Sebastian remains seated and pulls my panties off. I shiver, not from the coldness of the room, but from the way he sniffs my arousal and stuffs the panties in his back pocket. I'm not going to get those panties back today.

I start unbuttoning my shirt and drop it to the floor as he stares at me. Sebastian takes my hand and tugs me closer to him for inspection. His fingers gently rub against my bald pussy then the move up against my hip-dips to trace the faint stretch mark lines on them. "Layla, you're not just an angel, you're my goddess divine," he says as he looks up at me. I look away once more and unclasp my bra then drop it on the floor.

When Sebastian stands up he takes my nipple in his mouth. I gasp as he sucks on the piercing. Jesus, I feel it in my crotch. His thumb brushes against the other one and I moan out at the touch. Sebastian brings both hands around my waist and rubs his erection against my front. I writhe against the aggressive grinding then wrap my arms around his neck as I get up on my tiptoes.

"Ouch!" I yelp as Sebastian digs his fingers into the curve of my buttocks. Sebastian takes advantage of that moment to dangle the pearls over my mouth and slowly drop them in my mouth.

"Suck on them, Layla," his voice is raspy at the very idea of it. I manage to fit them all in my mouth and he tugs each pearl out one by one and marvels at how each one glistens with my saliva. Sebastian pushes them back inside and leaves a few outside. "Keep them in there, Layla." I nod my head at the order.

Sebastian pushes me against the desk, sits me on top of it and eases me backwards to lay down over it between the stacks of books. I lean my head up a little bit to watch him unfasten his trousers and release his throbbing hard-on. Sebastian pulls the pearls out of my mouth, trails them down my body, and leaves them on my abdomen.

He starts stroking his cock at the sight of me on the table. "What should I do to you, Layla?" It's not really up to me but I answer him anyways.

"Put your dick in me." It earns me two sharp slaps on my thighs. "Ah!" I throw my hand over my mouth to stifle the sound. Sebastian primitively groans at me as he walks around the table. I throw my head back and smile as he lines his cock up against my mouth. The primal nature of his stance makes me shudder on the table. I open my mouth as he leans over me, instead of putting his cock in my mouth, he picks up the pearls on my abdomen.

I watch him wrap the pearls around the base of his cock and guides himself into my mouth. "Those pretty lips are going to go wherever these pearls are, darling." Sebastian growls as I struggle at first to take his cock deep in my throat. When I manage to make it to the base, I choke, and Sebastian pulls out. My saliva drips between us and stretches across my face. Neither of us clean my face up. "You're such a good student," I smile at his words.

"Professor Henderson, you're the one who promised to make me your fucktoy," I wink at him. Sebastian chuckles and pushes himself back in. My lips touch the pearls. Sebastian groans in satisfaction. He starts driving his cock in and out of my mouth. I stare at him as he unashamedly fucks my mouth on the table.

"Yes," he quietly hisses out. His grip on the pearls loosens and he brings them down to his balls. Sebastian pulls out of my mouth once more and bends down over my face. I take his balls into mouth and begin massaging them with my lips, following the pearls wherever he puts them. "Fuck, Layla." I writhe agains the table as his continues to praise my oral skills.

Sebastian places the pearls on my neck. He slowly moves away from me and trails the pearls down my body. He dangles them and teases my pierced nipples. My hips wiggle on the table and he just chuckles at my impatient need to be fucked by him. I whimper at his touch. When he spreads my legs apart, I hiss at the coldness of the air, it's far too cold for me to spread out naked in here. I don't care though. Sebastian leans over me and sucks me nipples. His teeth gently graze against the piercings and he softly bites down on them. I spread myself further apart as he stands between my legs.

He isn't quick to push himself inside me. I whimper at the lack of contact. My pussy is aching to be filled with his large cock. I push my head back further against the table and gasp as his hand brushes softly between my folds. Sebastian doesn't touch my clit. Instead his hand grazes against the tight rosebud and I shudder against the table. I pull my feet on the edge of the table and grab the edge of the desk by my head. I'm spread out obscenely for him. If only I could be filmed every time I was with him. I want to see what he does to me every time we have sex.

His eyes never leave mine. I start pouting at the lack of contact. "Please, Sebastian..." I say breathlessly. Sebastian smirks at my need to be teased, touched and filled. He reaches for the pearls with one hand and spreads my pussylips apart with the other. Before I can question his next move, he presses his lips against mine, he leaves me breathless with a passionate kiss once more.

I am no longer able to think, just feel, all I can focus on is how his tongue is tracing my body from neck straight to my clit. He slowly laps his tongue over my clit with gentle flicks. I'm ready to cum. Sebastian just chuckles and kisses my cunt. "No!" I hiss as he looks up at me. If he denies me this orgasm I will throttle him. His light laugh returns when I scowl at him.

"Alright," he says as presses his mouth against my pussy once. It doesn't take long for me to reach the edge once more. I hold tighter onto the edge and explode as he sucks on my clit. I bite my lip as I try to hold back the loud moan that erupted from my throat. I shake against the table as he doesn't relent. I stare down at him as I come back down from my high. His tongue is still against my slit, his mouth still at work sucking on it, and his eyes are on me. The table is beginning to creak.

"Up you get. I need to finish your punishment," I frown at his words. Sebastian laughs at me.

"Professor Henderson. I'm not sure an orgasm is a punishment," I whisper.

"It is when you're given too many in a very short space of time," I swallow at the lump in my throat. My legs are still shaking from the first orgasm. "I want your back against the wall." I shiver as my skin touches the cold wall. Sebastian kneels in front of me.

"Just what are you up to, Professor Henderson?"

"A professor never reveals his sinister plans."

Sebastian pulls one leg over his shoulder and inserts his index finger to test my wetness. It's not enough for me. I need his dick. I try to hold his finger inside me but he quickly withdraws. His fingers spread my cuntlips, I look away when he looks at me with pride. I'm swollen, wet and ready for him and painfully so. I gasp when my pearls touch my clit. Sebastian moves them along and I whimper at the feeling. My hips move back and forth against the pearls. "Jesus," I hiss out as he moves the pearls against my clit.

"I want to buy you all the jewels in the world. I'll have you covered in rubies, sapphires and emeralds. Throw in a little bit of topaz and amethyst. You look exquisite with pearls on your pussy," Sebastian hums against my pussy.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you, more." Sebastian pulls the pearls away from my pussy and licks them. "Fuck, you're so sweet." They're not gone for long as he brings them against my clit once more. The tension is building up. I grab his hair and tug hard.

"Yes.... Oooh... Just like that, honey... Right there... Mm..." I bite my lip once more and explode under his expert touch. I throw my head back then keel over him slightly. I thrust my hips against the pearls and rub out my orgasm. I slide down against the wall and fall to the floor.

"That's a good girl," he ruffles my hair. I reach out and take his erection out from his trousers but he slaps my hand away. "No, no, no. You haven't completed your punishment yet." I gasp. Maybe I should have asked for orgasm denial rather than orgasm excess. "Lift yourself up. Squat. Open those legs of yours." I hastily move into position and tremble. I don't think I can handle another orgasm.