Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Professor Henderson, I need you inside me." I steady myself by throwing my arms on his shoulders.

"Miss Dahamrai you're beginning to sound more like my fucktoy than my girlfriend."

I lightly laugh at his words. "I'm both of those things. No one ever said they were mutually exclusive." I gasp when he pushes the pearls inside my cunt. He doesn't let them go and my eyes widen at the sight of my necklace hanging out of cunt.

"My student is such a slut. It's a good thing you've got me as your boyfriend." I roll my eyes at his words. With a smirk, he smacks my clit, causing me to hold him tighter.

"Ouch!" His fingers quickly descend on my swollen clit as he rubs me lazily. Sebastian brings his mouth to my nipples and starts sucking on one of them. I don't know what pleasure I should be paying attention to. Should I be focusing on his tongue pulling at my nipple piercing? Should I be thinking about the way his fingers are stimulating my clit? Should I be thinking about how great it feels to have my pearls in my pussy?

"We'll have to do another photoshoot of you naked when you change these studs," he whispers against my nipple. My cunt tightens around the pearls when I hear people walk past the room. I know the door is locked and they can't see inside the room but the fact that they're just outside arouses me even more. Except they aren't just walking past the room.

We can hear them talking outside about the latest updates on their research. I look back at Sebastian. His evil smile is back. Sebastian tugs on my clit and I lean forward to bite into his deltoid. I orgasm silently against him. It's almost violent. My feet give out and Sebastian yanks the pearls out at the same time. I'm drowning in pleasure. The waves continue to crash over me. By the time I reach back to the surface, the people outside are gone, and Sebastian lifts me up.

My arms are still wrapped around his neck. With his hand, he urges me to wrap my legs around his waist, and with the other he wipes the saliva from my cheek from when I bit into him. Sebastian lines his cock up against my cunt and guides himself into my pussy. "Ah..." I moan as he bounces me up and down over his rigid length. I have never wanted his dick inside me so badly.

"Is this what you needed so badly?" He whispers against my ear. I nod my head. I can no longer speak. It's nothing but pleasure for me. I tighten around him. I want him to fuck me harder, pound into me faster, lose all control inside me. I arch my back and grind my hips against his. "You're so fucking wanton. Stop moving so much!" Sebastian grunts against my ear.

His fingers are digging tightly against the skin of my arse. I press my cheek against the crook of his shoulder. I'm becoming lifeless. His thrusts are ruthless. He races to cum. Sebastian's grunts only serve to make me wetter. "Yes... Ugh... Fuck..." Sebastian sinks his teeth into shoulder. I know it's going to leave a bite mark for at least a week. The idea of being marked by him in the throes of his own pleasure has me on the edge once more. Sebastian slams into me a final time, moans, and releases the hot spurts of his cum deep inside me.

I pry his teeth away from my shoulder and kiss him. I stroke my tongue against his as he releases me and puts me down on the floor. Sebastian puts two fingers inside my cunt and draws out his cum and my arousal to my clit. He masturbates me for a final time and forces me to cum once more. I tremble and convulse in his arms again.

"I love you so much," he whispers against my temple.

"I love you, too."

----------

As we leave the train station together we're laughing at one of Sebastian's jokes. However, something stops him in his tracks, I turn to see what he's looking at. "Camille..." he whispers breathlessly. The woman he's looking at is the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. She's almost as tall as Sebastian with short, wavy brown hair and brown eyes. It was as if she were made to be Sebastian's counterpart. There's a pit in my stomach.

Camille looks up from her phone and notices our presence. Her face transforms and she gives Sebastian a beaming smile. "Bash! I've been trying to get ahold of you!" Camille leaps into his arms and he smiles down at her fondly. I straighten my back and assess her further. She's definitely of a similar breeding to Sebastian, there's nothing out of place about her, from her all-black outfit down to her pristine manicure. "You've hardly been answering my messages this week. How have you been?"

I'm about to retreat slowly but Sebastian snaps himself back into focus. "Camille, I apologise for that. I'm neck-deep in research at the moment," he finally turns back to look at me. "This is Layla Dahamrai, she's the poor student that I asked to help with my research at the archives this week."

Camille turns and gives me a friendly smile. She tangles her arm with Sebastian's and holds him close. "Oh, that's not a fun task! Sebastian you should treat the girl for her hard work since I assume no one is paying her for work experience." I shake my head and wryly smile at her.

"It's alright. I have to get my foot in the door somehow." I press my hand into the back of my neck and try to massage the tension that has knotted there away. There's a gnawing feeling in my gut that I can't shake. Perhaps it's because Camille is cooing over him and rubbing him.

"Camille doesn't mean to be intrusive. She's just moved back from Hamburg," Sebastian winces at me. That sinking feeling deepens. God, he's ashamed to be found with me. How does he know her? Why am I getting jealous? This isn't me.

"I'm taking you out to dinner," she turns and says to Sebastian. "Layla, you're coming with us so he can't say no to that. Let's go!" I follow behind them as they walk through Sloane Square arm in arm. As we walk to the restaurant, they're chatting away as if I'm not walking with them. It's clear to see that they're old friends and there is some connection between the two.

We finally settle into the restaurant after what seems to be the longest walk of my life. I am practically an outsider on this date Sebastian is having with another woman. They sit together while I sit across from him. He takes his sleeves and tugs on them nervously then gives me a wry smile. All they spoke of was their relationship with each other and all the wonderful memories they could recall. It was like taking a knife to the gut. They were not only in a relationship, but they were also engaged at one point.

"We met each other while studying at Cambridge," she reaches out and rubs his thigh affectionately. "It was a whirlwind romance. I was hanging out with a mate of ours in his room and we found a ring in his room. I thought it was for me, but alas it was a birthday gift for his little sister Persephone. Then I thought to myself, if I want to lock Sebastian down, I need to have the guts to do it myself, soon after I'm the one proposing to him!" Camille giggles and takes a sip of her wine. Is she eyeing me over the rim of her glass? Is she baiting me? Is this all conjecture?

"What happened?" I ask nonchalantly.

Camille sighs. "Bash was rather aloof back in the day and he didn't want to move to Stuttgart with me. It's okay though. I married another fabulously wealthy stud and had an equally fabulous divorce. I got tired of Germany though. Now, I've decided to give London a try since it's Bash's favourite place in the world." I laugh nervously. Camille's more forthcoming than I expected her to be. I grip my wine glass tighter against my chest as she adjusts his long, wavy hair and coos over him. Sebastian doesn't pull away or reject her touches.

The man just excuses himself to visit the loo. Nice one, Professor Henderson. That's right, just leave me with the viper, there's nothing that could go wrong here. "So, how have you been finding London so far?" I ask her nonchalantly.

She hums as she swirls the wine in her glass on the table. "It's okay, I guess. It's not necessarily comparable to Western Europe, but it'll do for the time being."

"Do you teach in academia, too? You mentioned that you did History of Art earlier," she laughs at me as if it is a ridiculous thought to have. I shuffle at her condescending tone.

"Oh God no! I just do some art dealings here and there, otherwise I spend my time living life the way it is meant to be lived," she flips her hair and leans back in her chair. Camille assesses me, giving me the full look up and down. She raises a brow and smirks, whether she has found some fatal flaw or something rather impressive, I have no idea.

I cut straight to the point, "You still love, Sebastian." I lean for ward in my seat and trace my finger across the rim of the glass. I can't look her in the eye because I know what her answer will be.

"Bash," she says heavily to point out how she can call him by his nickname, "is hard to resist. I should not have walked away from marrying him." I nod my head at her words. Camille has come back for him. She doesn't give me a chance to speak, "I'm grateful to you for keeping him company. I know he has a habit of having his students keep him company, bright boys and girls just like you. I mean, judging by his laughter outside the station, you're a good student for him, aren't you? I'll admit I did contemplate walking away when I saw the two of you. I can take him off your hands now. He's always so focused on his students, but don't you worry, I'll distract him from now on."

My eyes widen at her words. I swallow the wine slowly and choose my words carefully. "Camille, I don't know Sebastian in the way that you know him. It is obvious you are baiting me. Look... Sebastian is all yours, please try your best to keep me out of his personal life, please. Thank you," I set down my glass and head to the restroom as Sebastian comes back. I ignore him on the way there and keep my head down as I walk back.

When I come back, I round the corner only to overhear them talking. I stop walking when Camille mentions my name, I duck behind the pillar away from where they can see me. "Bash," she coos and rubs his shoulder, but he doesn't move away or even flinch at her touch. "I'm sure Layla is a wonderful girl but she's just... a girl. She's also your student. I think you need to nip that little crush of hers in the bud. I know how you enjoy your students fawning over you, girls and boys alike, but you know what you need to do."

"Camille... I think you've gotten the wrong idea here. Layla, alongside my other students, just want to further their own academic careers."

She presses her breasts against his arm. "Christ, Bash, I was only checking. I know how women get when they're around you. Even men can't resist you."

Sebastian chuckles lightly and pushes a lock of her hair behind her ear. No. I'm tapping out. Before he can respond to her his eyes widen as he sees me approach the table. I throw my coat on and swing my bag over my shoulder. I take a crumpled tenner from my coat pocket and slam it down on the table. Sebastian stands up from his chair and stammers, "Layla, I--."

"No. It was a pleasure meeting you Camille. I'm going to head back to my house. They're making dinner for me and I don't want to intrude on your reconciliation." I practically run out of the door and quickly leg it to the bus stop. I just board the bus after the last passenger and it closes its doors behind me. I have no idea where it's going but I slide my phone out of my coat pocket and turn it off. I'm not ready to hear from him.

----------

It's been a week and I've managed to avoid Sebastian on campus for the majority of it. There was that one awkward run-in this afternoon when I visited another professor's office for her office hours. I just smiled at him and walked through the door before he could talk to me. By the time I left, I ran out of the building, just hoping he would be stuck with another student or teacher in his own office.

On cue, Sebastian sends me another message, which I'm tempted to ignore. I reluctantly pull my phone out of my pocket and read what he has to say.

-- Can we talk now?

I want to say no. I don't know how to react in this uncharted territory. It's just been me and Sebastian for over half a year. Now, we've got Camille, Arthur and Ben pushing into the periphery and the latter is a person I hardly know. I sigh and finally respond to his messages.

-- Yeah, I'll meet you at your place tonight.

----------

"Hey, I--" Sebastian hardly has the chance to finish talking as I press my lips against his when I walk into his home. "Wait, what's going on?" I start pulling his cardigan off his shoulders and unbutton his shirt.

"We're going to have passionate sex." Sebastian stops moving and contemplates my words. Of course, he's hesitating, I would also if I were in his position. "Or I can just head home and fly solo..." That's enough to get him moving again. "I'm in the mood for a little punishment, Professor Henderson," I say to him as I lead him up the stairs.

"What do you want me to punish you with, Layla?" Sebastian is ignoring the conversation we need to have as well. Good. "Are you in need of a crop? Perhaps a flogger? Maybe you want my hand? Or something else?"

"Such as?" I giggle as he pushes me into the room.

"The bite of a belt. The snap of a whip. The sting of wood. It's your choice, Layla." I bite my lip and consider the options.

"I want the wood. Both -- yours and the paddle." Sebastian pushes me on the bed and tugs my clothes off.

"I'll be right back." I sit up on the bed and cross my legs as I wait for him to return. I know deep down in my gut we need to talk. I also know that I'm not ready to. I, more importantly, know that what I'm doing is wrong. I shouldn't be avoiding this. I shake my head from my introspective thoughts when he returns with the paddle in his hand.

Sebastian stands against one of the walls. "Come over here, my love." I tiptoe over to him and wait for him to instruct me. His eyes were fixated on the way my breasts bounced as I walked over and how they move with every breath I take. Sebastian reaches out to touch my skin. "I want you to lean against the wall and place your hands over your head," I nod and move into position.

Sebastian tucks the paddle under his arm and places his hands on my hips. He readjusts me so my feet are slightly behind the rest of my body. Sebastian moves behind me and inspects my position. He doesn't say a word. The paddle is swatted between my legs and I spread them further apart. He presses the paddle against my ass. I brace myself for the first swat, but it doesn't come when I expect it. Sebastian takes a deep breath, releases it, then lifts the paddle to smack my ass.

A moan escapes my throat when I feel that familiar sting and curl my toes as the arousal hits me. Sebastian raises the paddle again and whips my ass once more. I gasp and he uses the paddle to soothe my bottom. I know the paddle is stinging me more than it is causing any real harm but I still feel vulnerable.

I throw my head back as he continues to paddle me. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. I can't help but whimper at the way it feels. My ass is burning up for him and I know I'm beginning to redden for him nicely. Sebastian uses the thin side of the paddle against my clit. He slides it back and forth to assess my wetness. "You're such a good girl," he groans at the sight of my arousal on his paddle.

Sebastian continues to rub the paddle back and forth against my clit for a little while. "Ah!" I gasp when he pulls the paddle away and smacks my bottom again.

"You like that?" I nod my head. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. My back curves slightly at the sound of the latest hit. Sebastian uses his hand to massage the skin. I lift myself against his hand. It's not long before the paddle descends on my bottom again. I hiss out. Smack. Smack. Smack. "Can my girl take any more?" I turn my head at his words.

"I'm not sure..." I honestly don't know if I can handle any of this, Sebastian. Was I biting off more than I could chew when we began? Was I being naïve by giving into passion over reason? Was I about to make a bad decision by not making one at all? Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. I shudder at the final hit.

Sebastian drops to paddle and wraps his hand around my waist. I bend over against the wall and spread my legs further apart as he brings my hips in line with his. "Ugh!" I cry out as he slams himself into me without any restraint.

"Are you okay, Layla?" I nod my head. The tears trickle down my cheeks, not from pleasure, but pain. The emotional pain of our current rift was affecting more than I thought it would. I'm not behaving like myself and Sebastian isn't entirely in control of this situation. We are both scattered. We know we are. We still give ourselves into this moment though.

He brings one hand around to my clit and rubs my swollen bud with his forefinger. Sebastian remains still so I push back against hm. I fuck his cock back and forth, building up the pressure I need for my own release. "Huh! Ugh! Ah! Yes!" I grind against him without a care in the world.

Sebastian wraps his hands around my hips even tighter than before and starts pounding into my cunt on his own. His balls are slapping my clit each time he drives his dick inside. I can feel myself on the edge. I just need a little more. However, he pulls himself out and I cry at the sudden emptiness.

"Hey, it'll be okay," he whispers in an attempt to soothe me. Sebastian pushes me fully against the wall. I hiss out at the feeling of the coldness against my nipples. He pulls my hair away from my face and kisses my cheek as he stands over me. I stand on my tiptoes as he pushes his erection back into my tight pussy. His arm is wrapped tightly around my waist as he anchors me against the wall.

With his other hand he reaches over to pick up the tube of lubricant. I hear him unscrew the cap and shiver as the cool jelly hits my skin. He presses it into my rosebud and squeezes some over his erection. I shudder, again not from arousal, but from knowing that I'm giving him more of myself than I want to right now.

Sebastian pulls himself out of my cunt and slides his cock into my ass gently. "Oh, God..." I hear him groan behind me. "You feel so hot and wonderful around me," he whispers against my ear. I squeeze my eyes shut and give myself over to the feeling of him inside me.

"Fuck", I huff out a breath of air. Sebastian's so deep inside me. He begins fucking me harder by shifting his weight forward. I'm pressed against the wall as he slams his pelvis into my bottom. Sebastian's hand snakes around to my front where he rubs my clit again.

"Give yourself to me, darling," and to be honest, it doesn't take much for me to do that. I climax with my cheek pressed against the wall. I wipe the tears away from my wet cheek and stand still on my toes as he continues to pound into me to find his own release. He grunts against my ear and finishes inside my ass.

I roll over onto my back and lean against the wall silently. I don't know what else there is to do. I don't want to bring the topic of his past into our bed. The only thing I can say is, "Let's go take a shower." Sebastian nods and leads me to the bathroom.

----------

"There's no reason for you to be concerned about Camille," Sebastian says before he sips his tea. I sit on the sofa with my feet resting on his lap and I just continue to stare at the fire in front of me. He doesn't make any attempt to look at me either. "I'm here with you. That should be enough. You need to trust me."

I shake my head. "How can I do that?" I sip my tea and contemplate my words. "Camille saw us walking out of the station together. She's not stupid. Neither are you. Sebastian, you can't be that obtuse that you don't realise she's still in love with you. For God's sake, you two were engaged!" I blink at the tears brimming in my eyes.