Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never loved her. Surely you know that. Camille and I were very young when that all went down. Besides, she doesn't love me. When she found out I was bisexual, she flipped on me, and flipped back just as quickly. Camille is still in love with the idea of me, the person I created for her, the wealthy man who got everything from his dead parents. Fuck -- I thought if I couldn't find someone to love, at least, there's someone who admires me." My back stiffens at his words.

"Sebastian -- you and Camille were the same age as me when you got engaged. Am I too young? Am I not able to fully comprehend what's going on here? I know there's a huge difference between twenty and thirty and I still have a lot to learn in life, but... You spent more time on her arm, warming up to her and giving her the smiles and affection you usually reserve for me."

"I love you, Layla. Camille doesn't understand what she was saying. She was worried about returning to London after such a long stint in Hamburg," Sebastian reaches out to touch my hand.

I take a deep breath. I can't bring myself to tell him what she said to me, those words we exchanged in private, the comments she made about our relationship. I place the tea on the coffee table and stand up. "I'm going to head back home. I need some space."

Sebastian's eyes widen. "Layla, you can't just give up the moment there's a bump in the road."

"I'm not giving up. I just need... space. I'm confused." I tighten the knot on the robe and fold my arms in a protective stance.

"What about? Camille? Our relationship?" Sebastian scowls at me when I don't respond.

"Hey, don't look at me like that. Sebastian, you don't get to be angry in this situation."

"I'm sorry. The woman I love is telling me she's confused about our relationship. I'm allowed to be upset with that fact." His words make me shift further back and all I want to do is create more distance between us.

"I don't know how to explain it to you," I shrug my shoulders in defeat.

"Maybe you need another man, or rather a boy, since they're at your disposal. You have a university packed full of them. Ben is up for grabs, if that's what you're into. Gosh, you even have a mutual connection with your friend Arthur. Since you lost that pesky little hymen of yours to him, I guess he's available, too."

I step back. It's as if he's slapped me across the face. "Why are you being so cruel?"

Sebastian snickers then scowls at me. "I think I'm being pretty understanding for a conversation that's rather unexpected."

I continue to retreat from the conversation and the room, "I didn't intend to hurt you."

I walk away and Sebastian utters the words that destroy me. "I guess we already need a break. Let me know once you've cleared up your confusion with Ben, or Arthur, maybe Digby and Lucas can help you at the same time. I think I may even help Camille out with her confusion in the meantime."

"Wow," I wipe at my tears. "Professor Henderson... You wanted to cut deep? I think you may have killed us."