Dahlia's Study Arrangement Pt. 01

Story Info
Forced by family friend when studying at his place.
2.1k words
4.34
20.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19999vera
19999vera
30 Followers

This story is based on a fantasy of mine. It features non-consensual sex between an older man with a petite 18 year old young woman.

.......................................................................

It was a Monday evening. A school day. I was a normal 18-year old student preparing for my A levels. So normal, in fact, that no one had ever taken a second look at me in school, or on the streets. I was a petite girl, just 1.5m tall, with shoulder length brown hair, boring brown eyes, and no curves to boast about. I never dated, didn't smoke, basically never broke a rule in my life. I was supposed to be studying for my all important A's after school today. But instead, I found myself naked on a bed that wasn't mine, shaking and whimpering from an orgasm that I most definitely did not want.

Let's rewind a little to see how I got myself into this predicament. The bedroom that I found myself in belongs to Jeremy, my 56 year old neighbour upstairs. He and my family have been neighbours since we moved to this apartment block 14 years ago, when I was only 4 years old. He hit it off with my dad right off the bat, and eventually became a close family friend who practically watched me grow up.

My family got by alright, but we were not well-to-do. My parents, my 16 year old brother, 13 year old sister, and I, lived in a 2 bedroom flat. I had to share a bedroom with my sister for as long as I could remember, which meant that I never had my own space.

"So how are your studies coming along, Dahlia?" Jeremy, or Uncle J, as we called him, asked over one of our recent family dinners that he was invited to.

"S'okay..." I mumbled.

Uncle J raised his eyebrows at my parents.

Dad shook his head and gave him a rueful smile, "D has been grumbling about a lack of private space at home for her to study in peace." He shrugged, "You know how it is, with 5 of us in this small flat.."

I picked at the food on my plate, not really listening to the conversation with my mind on the chemistry report that I had to complete by the next morning.

"Well, you know, I do live on my own," Uncle J pointed out.

"If you guys are okay with it," he nods towards Mom and Dad, "Dahlia is free to treat my place as her personal study space."

At this, I perked up, "Are you serious Uncle J?"

He let out a kind laugh, "Hey, A levels are one of the most important exams of your life. I'd love to help in any way I can."

"Oh Mom, Dad, please can I study at Uncle J's? Please please please?" I begged.

"Oh honey, I don't know. I wouldn't want you to bother Jeremy..." Mom trails off.

"Nonsense!" Uncle J retorted, "it's no bother at all! I'm just one floor away. It's gonna be so much more convenient than Dahlia making a half hour trip to the library everyday."

"Yes Mom, please?" I looked at Mom with large doe eyes.

Mom and Dad shared a glance, "oh alright..."

"Yes! Thank you Mom! Thank you Dad! Thank you Uncle J!" I jumped up and gave Uncle J a huge hug from behind.

Uncle J chuckled and blushed lightly. "Oh it's no big deal. You can start dropping by anytime."

And that was how I found myself knocking on the door to his flat after school on Monday.

The door opens.

"Come on in Dahlia!"

I stepped into the hallway that led to the living room where there was a 4-seat square dining table, a couch, and a TV. It was a neat, modest space perfect for my studies. From the living room, I could see the entrance to a small kitchen, and the closed doors of 2 bedrooms.

"Well it's not your first time over! Make yourself at home, and do what you need to do! I'm just gonna be taking a nap." Uncle J then laid down on his couch with a sigh, and closed his eyes.

I placed my schoolbag down by the dining table, and started on my schoolwork.

An hour passed. My stomach rumbled. Time for a snack. I went into the kitchen to rummage through the fridge. As I bent down to reach for some juice, I felt something brush against my back.

I turned to find Uncle J towering over me. He was reaching for the top shelf behind me, and had accidentally pressed himself against my back.

"Oh, sorry," he chuckled. "Don't you smell nice today Dahlia."

He then reached down, pushed my hair aside and sniffed the nape of my neck. At this point, I froze. His left hand then fell downwards, his fingers lightly moved up along my bare thighs, lifted up my short skirt, and came to rest between my legs. Not knowing what to think or do, my heart started pounding and I felt myself break out in sweat. Then just as quickly as he appeared, he pulled his hand away and left the kitchen.

I was frozen in place trying to process what had just happened. My skin was burning from where Uncle J had touched me. And I realised that I was shaking in fear.

What was that? Uncle J has never behaved that way before. Sure I've caught him staring occasionally but I wouldn't call it leering right? He has never touched me that way before. I mean, sometimes he sits a little bit too close for comfort and our legs would be touching but he's a family friend isn't he? Was it my fault? Is my skirt too short? I didn't lead him on in anyway, did I? No I definitely didn't. Should I pretend that nothing had happened? Should I leave right now?

Hundreds of thoughts raced through my head.

I have to get a hold of myself.

Taking a couple of deep breaths, I shakily shut the refrigerator door. I willed one foot in front of the other and forced myself to walk out of the kitchen. In the living room, Uncle J was sitting on the couch.

"Come sit with me for a bit, Dahlia."

"N-no, Uncle J. I think I b-better go home now." I stammered, cowering by the kitchen door.

Uncle J stood up. He was 1.9m tall. I only came up to his chest. He gently took my hand and led me to the couch. I was in a complete daze as I followed him mindlessly. As we approached the couch, I saw a few empty beer bottles on the side table. He sat on the couch, then turned me around to face him. Taking both my hands now, he pulled me onto his lap. Straddling him.

"Dahlia, oh Dahlia. You've grown up to be such a pretty young lady." He ran his fingers through my hair, down my neck, my arms, and rested on my hips. He stared intensely into my eyes.

"P-please Uncle J, I just w-want to go home." I avoided his gaze, looking down, tears silently flowing down my face.

"Don't cry, Dahlia. I just want to help you," he wiped a tear off my cheek. "You've always been such a quiet girl. You'll be attending university after your exams. You're not going to survive the real world staying in your little bubble, keeping to yourself. There'll be boys lusting after you. You have to be prepared. And I can help you, baby girl."

"Why are you doing this to me?" I sobbed. I shook uncontrollably as his hands started roaming again. Up my arms, my shoulder, down my chest, resting on my tits. He gave a squeeze over my clothes. I jumped in shock.

"I'm guessing no one has touched you this way before, baby girl?"

I kept quiet. My face burning in shame.

Uncle J chuckled. He started to unbutton my blouse. His hands reached under my bra to cup my size 37A tits. I gasped at the violation. "See how these fit right into my hands D? You are the perfect size for me."

I tried to pull away, but his hands were trapped under my bra. He pinched my nipples tight to pull me back towards him aggressively. "You're not going anywhere, D." He hissed.

"Ow! Please stop!" I cried out in pain, hitting his hands fruitlessly.

Suddenly, he pulled his hands out from under my bra, and delivered a hard slap across my face. My head whipped to the side, my cheek stinging. And I went limp.

"Look, Dahlia. I'm sorry to have to do that but I need you to listen to me. I've watched you grow up and been by your side. You're like a niece to me. But when you turned 18 last month, I started seeing you in a different light. And I know you feel the same. The way you'd sit close to me, hug me, plant kisses on my cheek. I could tell that you want something more from me. And you turning up today in this short pleated skirt, thin white blouse and sexy black bra, bending down in the kitchen to flaunt your matching black panties, just confirms my suspicions. You want me, Dahlia, and I want you too."

Immobilised by shock from the slap and this twisted logic, all I could manage was a weak, "No... I..."

Uncle J grabbed my hips, pulled me closer, and lifted my knees onto the couch. I grabbed onto his shoulders to catch my balance. With my knees wide apart on the couch on both sides of Uncle J, my skirt rode up my hips, revealing my panties. I'm now sitting right on top of his groin. He closed his eyes for a brief moment and breathed in deep. I could feel something in his pants growing hard. I tried to wriggle away, but his hands held me in place.

"Oh my god, Dahlia." He moaned, "You've no idea how hot you are right now."

He started moving my hips, making me rock back and forth. He was growing harder and bigger, and it rubbed uncomfortably on my groin. He rocked my hips faster and faster, and started to thrust his own hips up against me. I was holding on to his shoulders for balance the whole time, pleading him to stop through my tears. His hardness had somehow pushed my panties to one side, revealing my pussy, something that no one had ever laid eyes or hands on before. It was extremely wet, leaking juices onto his gray track pants, staining it a darker colour. Uncle J noticed this and grinned, panting heavily with exertion. Suddenly I felt a sensation in my private area that I'd never felt before. The more Uncle J rubbed against me, the hotter I felt.

It's coming. Something's happening. I thought to myself. This is not good. It's anything but good. I don't want this. Please. I prayed for the feeling to go away. But instead it hit me like a truck. The sensation grew and grew. Then it exploded, sending my body into a spasm. My muscles tightened, legs ramrod straight, spine arched back, face to the ceiling, my hands tightened their grip on Uncle J's shoulders, as my groin clenched involuntary in pulses. My heart raced so fast I could hear it beating like a drum.

Then all was silent as the sensations subsided. I slowly regained my composure to see Uncle J staring at me with a triumphant look on his face.

"And that, baby girl, is your first orgasm."

I felt defeated, confused. Why would I have had an orgasm when I didn't want this? Could this be what I subconsciously want?

"Dahlia, look." Uncle J pointed to his pants, where I'd stained it dark with the juices that had leaked out of me. "You're soaking wet. Do you know what that means? This means that you enjoyed this, that you wanted this."

He paused as he watched me take in what he said.

"C'mon now, say something, baby girl."

"Can I go home now?" I pleaded softly.

Uncle J gave me a kind smile. He stroked my cheeks with the back of his fingers and said, "It's only 4 o'clock. Your parents would be suspicious if you're done studying so early don't you think? They're not expecting you back until dinnertime."

"What else do you want from me?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"Well, you've had your satisfaction. I haven't."

As he said this, I realised that I was still straddling him, and that he was still rock hard.

I choked back a sob.

19999vera
19999vera
30 Followers