Dahlia's Study Arrangement Pt. 02

Story Info
Forced by family friend when studying at his place.
2.2k words
4.51
22.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19999vera
19999vera
37 Followers

Uncle J turned his attention back to my exposed pussy, panties bunched to one side. I just shaved a few days ago, so the bare skin was visibly red and raw from the friction of rubbing against him. I winced as my pussy moved against the rough material of his pants. He looked delighted at the sight of my discomfort.

"Is it hurting, baby girl?"

"A little..." I shifted my weight uncomfortably.

"I think I can help with that." Uncle J spit a large glob of saliva onto his fingers, and proceeded to spread it onto my raw pussy. He gently massaged my clit with long, slow strokes. Defeated, I made no attempt to stop him. His spit delivered a cooling relief to my burning clit. The slow strokes of his thick fingers are a soothing comfort after the rough treatment earlier.

Uncle J was the first person to lay his eyes and hands on my breasts and pussy. This made me extremely self-conscious. Feeling his violation everywhere now made my face redden in shame, which he seemed to enjoy.

"Stand up." He ordered after a while.

I gingerly eased myself off the couch and stood in front of him. Pulling my skirt back down and crossing my arms over my opened blouse. He stood up and stripped naked. I've never seen Uncle J without his shirt on before. He was well-built for a 56 year old. Broad shoulders, abs and as much as I tried to look everywhere but at his crotch, I couldn't help but notice his massive hard cock. It looked 9-inches long, or 8 at least, it was thick, veiny and circumsized. He shaved so it looked even bigger. My eyes widened and I bit my lips in fear, unsure of what's coming next.

Uncle J sat back down and ordered, "Now kneel down, Dahlia."

For a moment, my eyes flickered to the front door, thinking if I could just make a run for it. Uncle J noticed this and smirked.

"I wouldn't think about leaving."

He reached for the TV remote and switched it on. From the TV behind me, I heard squeaks, pleads and moans. I turned. The screen showed a man on this very couch, his face blocked by a petite girl straddling him with his hands tightly gripping her hips. They were grinding obscenely against each other. But I could hear the girl crying and pleading him to stop.

"No!" I whispered to myself in horror as it slowly dawned on me that the girl on TV was me. Uncle J had secretly recorded what he did to me. I looked around and saw the blinking red light of a small camcorder placed unassumingly among clutter on the TV console.

The noise of the playback grew louder and louder and the grinding picked up speed. The girl went stiff, well, I went stiff, my back arched backwards. A long moan could be heard and for a moment my face could be seen. Uncle J paused the video right there.

"I'm sure you wouldn't want me to send this video to your parents now, would you?"

"Or maybe you'd like me to upload it to a porn site?" He threatened.

Fighting back more tears, I shook my head silently.

"So, you will do as you're told?"

Eyes downcast, I nodded.

"I can't hear you, Dahlia." He sneered.

"Yes Uncle J, I'll do as I'm told." I whimpered.

"Good girl. Now, take off your blouse and skirt."

Shaking, I removed off my clothes as ordered, leaving my bra and panties on.

Uncle J reached for my bra and ripped it off with one hard pull. The straps dug painfully into my skin as they were ripped apart. Not expecting that, I gasped and my arms sprung up to cover my chest.

"Arms by your side, Dahlia."

Reluctantly, I forced my arms down.

"Now, take off your panties, face the front and sit on my lap."

As I sat down on his lap, he positioned my legs on either side of his. He opened up his legs to keep mine spread wide apart and made me place my hands on my thighs. Facing the TV, I realised that he had switched the video to a live recording of us. I could see myself on the screen as my rape was happening in real time.

I watched in horror as his rough, calloused hands grabbed my small tits, fondling them roughly, mauling them, pinching and pulling my nipples, all the while nibbling the back of my neck, licking the back of my ears. I could feel his slightly softened cock harden again as he painfully assaulted me.

"Now move your hips. Rub yourself on my cock."

He had positioned us such that my slit rested on his cock.

"No, Uncle J, please don't make me do this," I begged.

He tightened his palms around my tits and squeezed hard, not letting go.

"Ow! You're hurting me! No!" I screamed out in pain, trying to twist away from his vice-like grip in vain.

"I won't let go until you do as you're told, baby girl."

The pain in my abused tits overwhelmed me. I promptly started moving my hips back and forth, rubbing my pussy along the length of his cock.

"Oh Dahlia, you feel soooo good." I felt him shiver in ecstacy.

As I moved, my pussy was getting wet again. Uncle J placed one of his hands onto my pussy, and started to finger my sore clit. His middle finger slid into my slit. I whimpered at the intrusion, afraid of what was coming. His finger hit my hymen.

"It hurts Uncle J!"

"Don't worry, baby girl, we'll take care of this soon enough." He panted. "Now, kneel down in front of me."

I pushed myself off of him and got on my knees. His angry looking cock was staring at me right in the face. I glanced at Uncle J.

"Open your mouth, Dahlia."

Resigned to my fate, I opened my mouth and closed my eyes.

I felt Uncle J's hands on the back of my head, pushing me towards him. My mouth was suddenly filled with his warm cock. It tasted disgustingly of sweat and must. I could feel the ridges and veins along its length on my tongue. I had to open my mouth even wider to take in it's girth as Uncle J began to thrust in and out.

As he picked up the speed, his cock pushed deeper into my mouth until it hit the back of my throat. I started to gag. I looked up at Uncle J, hoping to catch his eye to will him to stop. But his eyes was closed, his mouth hung open, panting like a dog in heat. He was moaning with every thrust of his cock into my face. Desperate, I hit and pushed on his thighs hoping to gain some leverage to push myself away from him. But his grip on my head was strong.

Thrusting at top speed, his cock was sliding down my throat. All 9 inches of it. His balls were slapping on my chin. My face and his cock were smeared with my drool, tears and snot. Wet smacking sounds and loud moans were all I could hear.

Uncle J tensed up. He tightened his grip on my head and used his weight to push me down onto him, burying his cock deep into my mouth. My oxygen was cut off. I could see nothing, hear nothing, think nothing as his hot cock throb and pulse, squirting cum into my throat.

"Ahhh..." he sighed as if relieving a huge load off his shoulders. Eyes still closed, a faint smile appeared on his face. He released me from his grip. His softening cock slid out of my mouth. Fresh air gushed into my lungs. I fell backwards in a daze.

"You were amazing Dahlia." He opened his eyes and appraised me sitting on the floor in front of him. "You should get cleaned up. Go take a shower."

Numbed, I stood up, not bothering to cover myself anymore, and made my way to the bathroom in his master bedroom.

I closed the bathroom door, remembering that the lock was broken since years ago. I looked into the full length mirror hanging behind the door. I could barely recognise the person staring back at me. My hair was tangled and dishevelled. My face red and blotchy. I was wet and slimy with sweat, tears, snot and saliva that had also dripped onto my chest. My body was glistening in sweat. Bruises were starting to develop on my tits from his rough handling and they were a deep angry red colour. My pussy was sore from being rubbed and was bright pink.

Unable to look at myself anymore, I went into the shower and turned on the heat. I was hoping to burn away the dirtiness I felt on my skin. I rinsed my mouth with the scalding hot water, but couldn't seem to get the taste of his cock out of my mouth. I didn't know how long I had stayed in the shower for. I was lost in my own head.

A knock on the door jerked me out of my stupor.

"Hey baby, you alright in there?" Uncle J appeared in the bathroom holding my clothes. "Your father texted me. It's time to go home for dinner. I told him you were finishing up some schoolwork and will be down in half an hour."

I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Uncle J watched as I dried myself.

"Can I have my clothes please?" I asked, unable to look him in the eyes.

"Just one last thing before you go," he gestured to his bed, "Lie down and spread your legs."

I was desperate to get it over with, so I obeyed. He placed the camcorder on a dresser directly facing the bed, aiming it at me. He placed something into my hand. It was a wand-like device with a bulbous head.

What am I supposed to do with this? I thought.

"Put it on your pussy and switch it on." He instructed.

I did as told. It came to live. The device started to vibrate and sent an overwhelming shock onto my pussy. I yelped in shock as if electrocuted and dropped the device.

"Pick up the vibrator and play with yourself." He demanded. "You can go home once you cum."

I picked it up slowly, reluctant to masturbate in front of someone else.

I could see that Uncle J was losing his patience but I just couldn't bring myself to do this. He stomped over and towered above me angrily on the bed.

"You've just thrown away the chance to have this done gently." He scowled.

Before I could react, he grabbed the vibrator, spread open my pussy lips, and smashed it onto my pussy. The vibration was overwhelming. He pressed it tight against my wet slit sliding it up and down. He lifted up my hood to expose my sensitive clit. My clit felt like it was on fire everytime the vibrator touched it.

"Oh god, Uncle J, I can't take this anymore! Please stop!" I cried in between my moans.

Only a few seconds later I felt like I was going to explode. An orgasm took over me. The heat from my clit spread around my body all the way to my toes.

"Ughhhh! I'm cumming!" I cried, instinctively pushing my pussy harder against the vibrator as I cummed.

Then it was over. I went slack. Flushed and panting like I just ran a marathon.

Uncle J switched off the camcorder and threw my clothes onto the bed.

"Get dressed. You may go."

Wordlessly, I put on my white blouse and pleated skirt. My underwear were nowhere in sight but I was desperate to leave and did not question it.

I went back out to the living room, where I gathered my school bag and study materials. Uncle J was holding the front door open for me with the camcorder in his hand. Holding it up, he said pointedly, "Not a word to your parents, I trust?"

Remembering his threat, I nodded and stepped out.

The door closed behind me. I made my way home just a flight of stairs away.

My family were already seated at the dining table when I got home. The sight of them made me feel the urge to cry.

"I'm not feeling well tonight. Must be the stress from studying earlier." I lied. "May I be excused from dinner?"

"Oh, sure darling. Go get some rest. I'll save you some food just in case you get hungry later." Mom said.

I headed to the bedroom I shared with my sister, got into bed and pulled the covers over myself. I thought about what happened at Uncle J's. I thought about the sensations that I had felt for the first time. The release and light-headedness I felt as I was forced to orgasm. But also the humiliation I was made to go through. The pain he inflicted on me. I winced as my bruised tits throbbed at the thought.

My phone rang. It was a text from Uncle J.

Same time tomorrow.

19999vera
19999vera
37 Followers