Dahlia's Study Arrangement Pt. 03

Story Info
Uncle J takes Dahlia's virginity.
2.3k words
4.51
12.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19999vera
19999vera
35 Followers

The day passed quickly. Too quickly. I wondered what was in stored for me later as I dragged my feet to Uncle J's for after school "study time".

Despite all that happened, I was still a virgin. I was thankful for that. But for how long, I don't know. But at least I have Mom to thank for putting me on the pill the day I turned 18.

"Come on in." Uncle J answered the door.

The moment I stepped through the hallway, Uncle J pushed me against the wall and planted his lips onto mine, kissing me sloppily, his wet tongue darting into my mouth, moving across my lips, my ears, my neck.

"I've been thinking about you all day, baby girl."

He pulled my t-shirt off and pinned my arms on the wall above my head

"Wondering what you'll be wearing today."

He noticed the peach colour unpadded lace bralette I had on today and decided that he liked what he saw.

He gently caressed my chest over my bralette then pushed it aside to reveal my tits. They were still bruised from his assault on them yesterday. He bent down to take the entire right tit into his mouth. His tongue was circling my nipple, occasionally teasing it between his teeth. With one hand pinning my arms above my head, the other was kneading my left tit in disregard of the bruising.

I groaned in pain.

"Hmm..." Uncle J revelled in my discomfort as he suckled me.

Abruptly, he stopped and spun me around to face the wall. He pressed himself against me, rubbing his hardening cock into my back. He reached across the front to unzip my shorts, and his hands reached for my pussy. He kissed and nibbled my neck from behind, breathed raggedly into my ears, sending tingling sensations down my body. A soft moan unwittingly escaped from my lips.

"Enjoying yourself, baby girl?" Uncle J chuckled, "You're so wet for me."

I could hear wet sounds from his fingers dipping into my slit, feeling my hymen before pulling out to finger my clit. His fingers repeated this motion over, and over.

"Who does your 18-year old virgin pussy belong to, baby girl?" He breathed into my ear.

"Y-you, Uncle J?" I stammered.

"That's right," he pulled back one of his hands and delivered a hard spank on my right butt cheek. I squealed in surprise.

"I've been dreaming about ripping your virgin pussy apart with my huge cock. Raping you over the dining table as you scream in pain, begging me to be gentle, it's your first time after all. Your tiny body thrashing below me as I impaled you..."

Hearing this, I tensed up in trepidation. But my body betrayed me. Juices leaked out of my pussy onto his fingers that were fingering me.

He sniggered and let go of me.

"Bend over the table."

So this is it. I thought as I made my way to the dining table.

Wanting to make a final plea for mercy, I turned back to look at him.

"Uncle J, please... I'm scared... please just let me go. I promise I won't tell a soul." I sobbed.

Uncle J smiled, "Oh baby girl." He caressed my face, "seeing you scared is such a huge turn on."

"No..." I hung my head dejectedly. Sensing no way out of this, I stood at the table, and bent over.

He pulled off my shorts and panties and tied my ankles to the table legs with velcro straps. He then placed velcro cuffs on both my wrists. These were attached with chains to identical cuffs that he secured to the two opposite table legs. Now my arms and legs were forced wide apart forming an X. I couldn't move at all. He then waved a piece of fabric in front of me. I realised it was my panties that he kept from yesterday. He stuffed it into my mouth and sealed my lips with duct tape. I could taste myself from yesterday. My protests were muffled.

"Wouldn't want the neighbours hearing now would we? I'd love to hear you scream in pain when I break you in, but I guess we'll just have to compromise."

I closed my eyes as a tear rolled down to the table.

Then it began. Something soft, warm and wet stroked my pussy. Uncle J's tongue. He made disgusting slurping sounds as he ate me out. Pushing his tongue into my pussy, sucking my clit noisily. He then spread my pussy open with his hands and spit into my slit. Preparing me.

I heard the sound of a zipper and clothes landing on the floor.

I whimpered weakly through my gag.

Something big and hard now ran along my slit. Much thicker than his finger. It was spreading his spit around, circling my clit, lubricating me. Every now and then it dipped slightly into my pussy as if testing waters. Then it dipped deeper, and deeper until it reached my hymen.

I started hyperventilating. No no no no! I shook my head and protested into my gag.

My pussy stretched uncomfortably to accommodate his girth. He paused with the tip of his cock inside me, straining against my hymen.

Then, he gave a loud moan, pulled out completely, and rammed the entire length of his cock straight into me.

"Mmmmghhh!" I screamed in pain.

I was overwhelmed with agony. The hot stinging pain of my broken hymen, the stretching of my pussy to take in his girth, and the tip of his cock against my cervix. It was just too much.

He stayed there for a while, giving me time to adjust to the feeling of him inside me. Then while still inside me, he bent down to press his body onto my back, buried his nose in my hair, and started grinding against me, as if trying to push his cock even deeper.

"Mmmmghhh!" I moaned, seeing stars.

Rrrrrip!

Suddenly I felt my face burn. He'd ripped off my gag.

"Tell me what you're feeling, baby girl." He panted behind me.

"I-It's s-so big! Ugh... It's t-too b-big... T-Take it... ugh... out p-please!"

"As you wish!"

He stood up, pulled out and gripped my waist.

Without warning, he rammed himself back in. Thrusting his cock deep into me. Always pulling out and pushing in all the way. I could feel his balls hit my clit as he thrusted.

"Tell me more!" He growled.

"It h-hurts... You're h-hurting me s-so bad... Ugh! Oh g-god, you're h-hitting my cervix! Oh god!"

"Stop struggling, Dahlia. You'll enjoy it more that way."

I hadn't noticed that my pussy was clenching on his cock. I guess it was a last ditch attempt at keeping him from entering me.

I tried to relax my muscles. His cock slid in smoother with less resistance. My hands clawed the tabletop, found the chains attached to the cuffs and hung on for dear life as he continued to rape me relentlessly.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" I grunted with every intrusion.

Then through the pain, I felt Uncle J's fingers rubbing my clit. The pain was now mixed in with a deep aching sensation in my pussy.

He picked up speed, thrusting and fingering. His cock went even harder, if that's even possible. His other hand reached under to grip my neck as if forcing me back into him, choking me.

The hot ache on my clit exploded like fireworks, spreading to my fingertips and down to my toes. My pussy clamped down on his cock as he too went still, buried inside me deeper than ever before. He had pushed against me so hard that my toes were lifted off the floor. I felt his balls contracting as his cock pulsed and squirted hot cum into me. And as I orgasmed, my pussy walls were contracting and squeezing his cock, milking him as he came. There was so much cum that it was leaking out of me, dripping down my thighs.

"Aaahhh..." Uncle J sighed in relief. His hands released my throat. I gasped as air gushed in.

He slowly eased himself out of me with a sickening plop.

I felt empty. More cum dripped out of my pussy down my legs. I laid there this way for what felt like ages, still bound to the table, unable to move.

In midst of my trance-like state, I vaguely heard sounds of a camera shutter. Uncle J was circling the table with a camera, documenting my rape, presumably so he can look back at this moment for the rest of his life and jack off to it, or show off to his friends that he'd robbed the virginity of an 18-year old daughter of a close family friend. At this point, I couldn't bring myself to care.

He unhookes the chains from the cuffs on my wrists, but kept the cuffs on. Then he grabbed a bunch of my hair and pulled my face to the edge of the table towards his softened cock, camera in hand.

"Clean me up, baby girl."

His cock was glistening globs of his cum mixed with clear fluids from my pussy and traces of my blood. I took his flaccid cock into my mouth. The taste of my rape was iron-y, sweaty and pungent. I swallowed our fluids as I cleaned him up. When I was done with his cock, he lifted it up and signalled to his balls. So I sucked them clean as well, and licked up the fluids around his crotch.

"Thank you, baby girl. You did so well."

He put his clothes back on and disappeared into the kitchen. I heard the fridge opening and clinking of glass bottles. He returned taking a swig from a bottle of ice-cold beer, and just stood there staring at me, admiring the aftermath of his deed.

Exhausted, I rested my cheek on the table. My tits hurt from being crushed between my weight and the table. My pussy felt raw and my insides ached after being used so violently for the first time. And my legs, still bound to the table, were sore from being forced to spread apart for so long. I longed to just curl up in my own bed, and fall into a deep sleep.

"You poor thing..." he murmured softly.

He finished his beer in a single swig and walked to stand behind me. An ice-cold hard object was placed on my pussy - his beer bottle.

I was humiliated. I squeezed my eyes shut, fresh tears rolling down.

"This should make it better."

He slid the freezing bottle along my aching pussy. I couldn't deny that this was a soothing respite. He ran it around my clit, and began to push the long neck of the bottle into me.

I shivered as coldness invaded my pussy.

He slowly pumped it in and out.

In and out.

The bottle had warmed up by now. All I felt was the building up of yet another orgasm.

In and out.

My pussy was aching for release. But there was no way I could cum with him pumping the bottle so slowly. So gently. Especially not after feeling so desensitized from only having just cummed.

"Uncle J... Please..." I moaned.

"Please what, baby?"

"Go faster a-and harder please?"

I hated myself.

"And what exactly is it that you want to be done faster?" He teased.

My face reddened in shame as I forced myself to beg for it.

"I w-want you to fuck me faster and harder with the beer bottle."

Oh how dirty I felt with every word that came out of my mouth.

He sniggered. And I got exactly what I asked for.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh"

"Fuck me harder!" I begged.

At last. My lower body quivered. I gripped both sides of the table. My eyes rolled up, mouth hung open in a silent scream as I cum hard for the second time today.

I was numb from exhaustion. I could barely get off the table after Uncle J removed the rest of my restraints.

"Get dressed. You won't need a shower today." He said cruelly.

His semen and my own body fluids leaked out of my pussy the moment I stood up and soaked through my panties. I was so wet that a squelching sound could be heard when I zipped up my tight shorts. I did my best to comb through my hair and wiped my face with my hands.

As I walked home, I could feel Uncle J's cum still oozing out of my pussy.

When I got home, I quickly made my way to the bathroom. Dodging any questions from my family about my dishevelled demeanor.

I looked into the mirror wondering who I've become. I had actually begged to be raped by a man almost 40 years older, then orgasmed everytime. I stripped off my clothes. I subconsciously wiped some of Uncle J's cum from my pussy with my fingers, and put it into my mouth. Still reflecting on the day, I stepped into the shower to get myself cleaned up.

That night in bed, I received a text from Uncle J. He'd sent me a photo that he'd taken earlier, a photo of my pussy being spread apart with his fingers, and his cock halfway inside. It came with the caption "Thinking of you."

For just a brief moment I felt flattered that I had that effect on an older man. I've never met a guy who wanted me this way.

He hurt you. Physically hurt you. If he loves you he wouldn't have wanted you to be in pain.

He made you feel good too, didn't he? He made you orgasm and that had felt good, hadn't it?

But you were forced. You begged him to stop so many times. If he loves you he would have stopped.

Deep down you enjoyed the pain, didn't you? It made you cum.

No no no!

Confusion flooded my head as sleep took over me.

19999vera
19999vera
35 Followers