Daignault Family Experience 02

Story Info
02 Coming Clean: Wife hears about Michel's sex-capade.
3.5k words
4.45
8.8k
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
59fuzzyb
59fuzzyb
43 Followers

[This is a work of fiction where all participants are at least 18 years of age. If referring to a "teen" it means an eighteen- or nineteen-year-old.]

What happened before... Alix, daughter of Carol and Michel Daignault, held a season-end back yard party where her volleyball team had a chance to commiserate after a very bad year. With Carol away, Michel starts to enjoy the young women partying around the family's pool and deck until he's summoned to meet his daughter's girlfriend, Olivia, who gets him to be her first man. Michel makes the most of it and finds himself fucking Olivia as Alix watches.

==

A couple of days after the backyard party, my wife returned from her business trip not knowing about her husband's escapades with teenaged Olivia, but that was going to change soon enough.

Whenever Carol returns from a trip she makes a point of reconnecting with her home life, appreciating that she has a strong marriage and a mature, beautiful daughter who's about to move off to attend college. Family really matters to Carol and she makes sure to let hers know how important they are.

The first night back was a late one; she finally got home at 10:30 pm, exhausted but happy to be back. I met her as she walked in, wrapping her in a big, full-body hug and kissing her neck, and ear and eventually her soft lips. "I really missed you, honey,"

"I am so glad to be back here finally," she replied. "Let me go have a shower and we can see what happens after that.

She added a teasing, "and I can feel your enthusiasm already," as she pressed herself into his awakening erection.

I knew this procedure well. It was the same every time she came home: a quick shower then a romp around the bedroom. I just love sex with my wife, in every form and I was looking forward to that moment when she walked back into the bedroom.

In the time waiting for Carol, I set up a bunch of candles in the bedroom and threw some Enya on the music player -- they had made love the first time to her music and it always set the tone they enjoyed: soothing tones with soft, rich vocals with an occasional Celtic feel.

When Carol came out of the ensuite she was backlit from the bathroom lighting and the candles threw a warm, twinkling light on her front. She wore her long dirty blond hair tied back into a fluffy pony tail that bounced as she walked forward.

She wore a small silky-white brassiere that was loosely tied below her breasts and offered just enough cleavage to emphasize her lovely breasts. They were not as big as some men liked, but in combination with her narrow waist and slim hips, they looked much larger and far more entertaining. Carol also had rather large areolas capped by her thick nipples trying to be noticed against the thin fabric.

Over this she wore a diaphanous blouse, unbuttoned with tails hanging down past her tummy. As she came towards her husband, Carol's breasts gently rolled against the silk, rubbing her nipples to nubs of excitement.

Carol wore loose high-cut silk shorts to match the bra -- they did little more than tease Michel. The leg openings were wide enough that he could had cupped her pussy without removing them. Her tanned, muscular legs needed no hose; they were perfectly proportioned and emphasized that Carol was also an athlete, just like their daughter.

But what really made the outfit pop for me were the blood-red high heels my wife had on. They were at least six inches in the heel and almost glowed in the candlelight. And naturally, they really showed off her amazing legs. Knowing her husband's appreciation for her fashion choices, as she approached Michel she did a slow, full turn so he could get the most out of her outfit, and her body.

Even after all these years, I still love my wife's body, and even more, her enthusiasm in the bedroom. "Oh, my," I said slowly, gazing my lover. "I really have missed you, Carol."

"It's only been five days, silly," she replied.

"Yea. But one look at you now and I'm reminded that I was without you for almost a week!"

They came together slowly, each appraising the other as they approached. Carol took Michel's hand and pulled it towards her breasts. He was only too glad to follow her lead as he slid his hands over her bare flesh, along her ribs to her waist, slowly sliding up towards her prominent chest. As I closed in on the bra, I slipped my left hand under the fabric cradling her right breast. As I did that, Carol responded with a soft intake of breath -- she had been without her husband as long as he'd been missing her.

I cradled one of her breasts as I tugged gently at the bow holding the silky fabric closed. I knew she'd love the anticipation so I dragged the process out as long as I could, very slowly pulling at the ribbon. As the bow fell apart, Carol's breasts pushed aside the fabric and emerged in all their glory. Carol's nipples were standing proudly from her areolas. It was an invitation I couldn't miss.

I first took one nipple into my mouth, gently biting down, but only enough to elicit a short squeal of surprise. Then I did the same to her other nipple, with almost the same reaction. This time, however, Carol pulled my face into her chest and squeezing her breasts together, trapping me exactly where she wanted to.

As I enjoyed the abundance of his wife's breasts, she was working at my belt and once loosened, she slid both hands down the front of my shorts. I had intentionally not worn anything underneath so her fingers went right to my semi-hardened cock. She tugged at my shorts and let them drop to the floor. By now, she'd successfully removed my shirt and was leaning in to me, rubbing her body against mine.

I stood stock still, allowing her to arouse us both. She didn't touch anything with her hands, just her naked chest dragged across my chest, up and down from my nipples to my knees. Somehow on the path along my body, Carol never once touched my rigid manhood. But with each drag of her breasts my cock bobbed a little more.

A little pre-cum was accumulating at the tip of my hardon. Carol was quick to notice and commented, "seems like I am doing something right."

What could I say? Instead, I moved my hips so that the knob of my cock was pushed up towards her as she knelt on one knee in front of my. My eyes must have been imploring, 'please lick me' because that is exactly what she did: one solid pass of her tongue cleaned up any early leakage, then it was back to ignoring my cock.

It was time for me to take the lead. I slipped her silk shorts off her hips letting them puddle at her feet. I stood back to examine my wife standing there in the glow of a dozen candles, completely nude, completely perfect. As I gazed, Carol stood tall with feet slightly apart to emphasize her legs. I let my eyes roll up her body, from the 'fuck-me shoes' to the vee at the top of her legs. I could see her pussy lips were engorged and red with building passion.

Carol's pussy is wonderful. I especially love the fact that she's not Brazilian-bare like so many women seem to be these days. Instead, she has a carefully trimmed bush. The hair is relative short and precisely shaped to cover just her pubic bulge and leaving no doubt about what is underneath.

My eyes continued up her body until I was looking my wife directly in the eye. It was time for us to consummate this homecoming as always did. I was going to fuck my wife hard...

Carol especially liked it when I took her from behind. She took two steps to the side of the be, looked over her shoulder at me and wiggled her ass just so. Then she crawled across the bed and presented her great ass to me. She was leaned forward so that her forearms were supporting her upper body. I could see her breasts hanging below her as she pushed her bottom towards me. With her knees held slightly apart to give me access, I could see her pussy lips, thick and moist already, just begging me to push them apart with my cock.

Kneeling behind my wife, I took hold of her hips, holding firmly as I pushed my erection towards its destination. I felt the moist flesh of her pussy open as I presented my cockhead into the opening. I held off doing more, just letting her get used to my coming insertion. Carol moaned softly, wriggling her buttocks to encourage me to thrust into her. Then she made it clear, "fuck me, dammit! Do me hard the way you know I like it!"

That was enough for me to reply with a firm thrust of my hips which buried me to the hilt into my favourite cunt. It was awesome to feel myself deep inside my woman as she moved her ass to get me deeper than I already was.

I started slowly, pulling out in one smooth withdrawal, then went back in more quickly. I kept up this pattern, thrusting a bit faster each time, and then increasingly hard. Soon I was holding on for dear life, pulling her back onto my cock again and again until I was just pounding her cunt with my rock hard cock.

I never last long when I'm fucking Carol hard, especially from behind like this. In a few minutes I was ready to erupt and told her to get ready for a load of my cum. She just pushed back harder, each time gripping my cock hard with her pussy as if she were milking it. This was always the best way to make me shoot into her. Unlike the usual porn scene, we didn't believe in doing the cum shot on the body or face when we fucked like this. Carol just wanted my seed inside her as I came.

My ejaculation felt spectacular. I continued to thrust in and out of my wife, slowing down as my cock softened. When I pulled out, it was covered with her juices mixed with my load of cum. Once I was clear of Carol's pussy she collapsed onto the bed; I fell beside her, equally satisfied.

After we had recuperated, I felt my wife's hand sliding down my body. She pinched my nipples and ran her fingers through my chest hair, moving her fingers down my body with the obvious aim of reaching my cock. When she got there, she found that I was still thick though not so hard yet. As she played with my balls, tickling them with her nails, and occasionally taking my thickness into her hand, she asked me about my week without her.

"So how much did you miss me, honey?"

"I can't explain it," I replied, "but for some reason every time you get back from a trip, I am hornier for you than ever."

"You just love this fine body," she answered.

"Hell yes! I can't believe how lucky a guy I am with a lover as amazing as you are," I told her.

She turned the conversation to the girls' party and asked me how it had all gone. "Was there a good turnout? Did the girls behave? Any problems? Was Alix helpful?"

All these questions, I thought, wondering what she might have imagined. "We had a great time and the girls were terrific overall. Mind you, there was quite a bit of drinking though fortunately no one got sick. Oh, there was a minor accident," I explained.

I told Carol about the accident when Austyn cut herself. I chuckled over how two of the girls had rushed to find me to deal with the incident. "Alix ended up going out to the patio to look after Austyn."

Little did I realize I'd set myself up for a bigger question that might come up.

And there it was: "Why didn't you look after Austyn instead of Alix. I'm sure she would rather have been partying and was probably drunk by then?"

As I've said before, there is little that my wife and I don't share, but this one felt a bit odd even for us. But my wife was getting curious even if she wasn't saying it. All this time I was distracted by her hand on my cock. She was playing with it, slapping the head against my thigh, running her nails along its length.

Of course this was having an effect on me. I could feel myself hardening in her hand as she squeezed my shaft, then grasping it loosely and stroking it as I got harder. Soon enough I was as hard as could be and she was slowly masturbating me as I watched her. Each time she slid her hand along my cock, her tits rolled back and forth with each nipple cresting her areolas.

"I love watching you jerk me off, you know."

"Mmmm... I find it pretty hot, too," she replied, speeding up as she said it. "Now tell me more about the party.

"Um... it was nice and the team seemed to have a good time." That was the best I could do as my blood continued to be redirected away from my brain.

"Were the girls wild? Did they give you any problems?" quizzed Carol.

"No. They were great and I think they had a good time."

My mind was replaying my encounter with Olivia as I wondered how to share that little fact. I wasn't concerned about having fucked that young woman, or telling my wife about it. What really pulled at me was how I would explain that our daughter had watched me fucking her girlfriend... or would I even share that bit?

Of course my thoughts only made my erection stronger. I started thrusting against my wife's hand as she continued to stroke me. As great as that was, I wanted more. I sat up and moved to straddle my wife even as she continued to manipulate my cock. She knew what I wanted and pulled me towards her chest using my hardon as a grip.

I looked down on my wife as she directed me to her soft, welcoming breasts. I lay my cock between them, then rubbed the knob across her nipples. Carol tipped her head forward to spit on my knob then pushed her breasts together around my throbbing hardon. Lubricated by the slickness of her saliva I thrust myself into her boobs. Each time the head approached her mouth she would open her lips just enough to capture my knob and give it a lick or suck.

As I fucked Carol's tits I pictured Olivia astride my cock. She had looked so fucking hot as she rode me. Sooner than I expected, I started to feel my cum building for another ejaculation.

By this time Carol knew my moans and facial expressions well enough to know that I was about to cum. She also knew that I loved cumming on her lips and tongue. She squeezed her boobs tighter and spat on my cock again for more lubrication.

And I just fucked her tits with abandon.

When I did erupt, I was as surprised as my wife at the amount of jism that landed on her face. "Where the hell did all that come from?" she asked me with my cum still on her lips.

"Yea. No kidding," I had to agree.

My wife is playfully inquisitive. And she decided the time had come for some deeper conversation. I knew she was going to ask me how my week REALLY had been. For my part, I wondered if she'd had any trysts while away: she always described them so well that we ended up fucking at least two or three times during the telling.

"I know you Michel, and I can tell when you're itching to tell me something... or maybe trying to hide it?"

"Hide what? I would never do that. Ever," I exclaimed.

"Bullshit! You're just like me but in the end we both know the whole story, right?"

"I love you, Carol."

"Yea. Good. Now what about that party?"

I'm pretty sure she could not have known anything about what happened during the party, but I hoped she'd enjoy what I had to tell her. Apparently I was too slow because she added, "didn't you get any pleasure from the girls' party?"

There it was. The question she'd been holding back. Good, I'd give her a good replay -- how do I explain Alix watching? Should I?

"You are going to love this."

"Don't leave anything out."

"The party started around 7 o'clock when all the girls had arrived. Everybody was pretty happy to be getting together. They'd all brought their own drinks so there was a lot of sharing..."

I would have droned on like that but Carol grabbed my cock and gave it a hard pull. "Tell me the real story, dummy. You know what I want to find out. Did you get lucky?"

So I told my wife all about the evening up to an including eating and fucking Olivia. As I described the situation she kept asking for more details: "Is Olivia shaved down there? What's her pussy look like up close? Did you have a giant hardon for her?"

With each question I answered as clearly as I could, and in as much detail. As you can imagine, this fired us both up again. I was soon hard again even after cumming twice already. And Carol had her fingers inside her cunt as she held tight to my cock. She worked her hand hard against her pussy, hitting her clit with every thrust of her fingers.

That only made me harder and I was getting ready to bury myself into my wife again; Carol had other ideas, asking me, "what are you NOT telling me? I can see it on your face: there's more to this story than I'm getting... tell me," she demanded.

I wasn't quite sure how to approach this situation. She knew there was something secret that I was keeping back -- we've been together long enough that we can't fool each other. Would I deny there was more? Could I lie in this instance? Or should I tell her about the role Alix had played in my pleasure? And should I tell her our daughter had watched me screw her friend?

I decided: "what would like to know?" I asked.

"You're pissing me off, honey. Tell me what you're hiding."

So I did. I explained that Alix had set me up with Olivia and that they were dating, something it turns out Carol already knew.

Then it was time for the whole truth. "I wasn't sure if I should tell you this, but we have always trusted each other and we don't lie."

Carol gave me an odd look suggesting I needed to add some beef to this burger.

"Well, this really surprised me, but Alix stayed to watch me with Olivia. I didn't tell her not to and I'm not sure I could have, but there she was all the while we were ravishing each other."

"Wow. Fucking WOW!"

"I agree. It was seriously weird for me, too, but..."

Carol stepped in to finish the sentence: "but it was so hot you actually enjoyed it, right?"

"Well, it was interesting. Why do you say I enjoyed it?"

"Because when you started to tell me about Alix being in the room with you, your cock seemed to get harder, and definitely started bobbing in my hand. You are clearly turned on, my husband."

And I knew it, too. As I gave Carol details about watching Alix as I fucked Olivia, and how she'd caught my eye a few times and seemed to really enjoy watching."

"Did she get involved at all? Maybe slipping her hand into her bikini?"

"No, nothing like that. But I can say for sure she was enjoying it because she had this giant smile on her face, and a telling look in her eyes that said 'fuck my girlfriend, dad.'"

By now, we were both as turned on as could be, but Carol had one more question: "would you have fucked Alix if she had asked for it?"

That was one step too much for me. Instead of answering, I pushed my wife onto her back, slid her hips towards my waiting cock. She was so wet by now that I penetrated her completely in a single, smooth thrust, right to the back of her cunt. I was so hot for this fuck that nothing could have made it more exciting. That is, until Carol said: "I know you would love to fuck our daughter -- pretend you're fucking her right now.."

That pushed me over the edge. I thrust hard into my 'daughter's' cunt. So hard. So wet. Then I came, hard, and buried inside this wonderful pussy.

59fuzzyb
59fuzzyb
43 Followers