Daily, Bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't read a book for fun since high school." June confessed. "I do read stuff, but always on my phone or on websites. Mostly articles and news and stuff."

"Do you read fanfiction?" Miriam seemed to momentarily perk up.

"No, not much fiction at all." June said. "What about music? What kind of music do you like? I like rock, jazz, ska... lots of stuff."

"I only really listen to easy listening or instrumental stuff like that. Maybe some vocalizations, but almost nothing with lyrics. Some new age in there, too."

"I can't listen to easy listening. They only play it in places where I'm in a hurry, like in a bank or a fancy shop. So I associate it with rushing around or impatiently waiting in line."

"Not me. I find it very relaxing. I almost always listen to it as I sit in bed and read until I fall asleep. What about you? How do you relax?"

June knew what she did to relax, three or four times almost every single day, at least once in the shower. It was her boredom with this method of 'relaxing' that had intrigued her to see what was happening in this building.

From deep within her mind, she summoned the delicate euphemism, "I relax by watching TV." What she watched could barely be qualified as 'TV.' Not even the raunchiest episode of Game of Thrones had so many exposed boobs and bums. June hoped Miriam would not quiz her on any current TV shows. "Do you watch TV or movies?"

Miriam shook her head, her curls rocking about. "I don't even own a television."

"No TV? Did you grow up in The Waltons? Do you like right angles because you're a square?"

June stopped herself from saying that, especially since calling someone 'square' while making references to seventies television would probably make her a hypocrite.

Instead, June pulled out her phone.

"Are you texting someone?" Miriam asked, sounding a bit miffed.

"I'm looking up speed-dating questions." She scrolled through the listing on her phone. "But I'm skipping stupid stuff like desert island questions." June finally found one that sounded interesting. "Here we go. Are you a morning person, or a night owl?"

"I'm always up by six in the morning, even on my days off." Miriam answered. "How about you?"

"I'm surprised I'm up THIS early." June resisted a yawn. "I'm never in bed before midnight."

She kept scrolling. "What's your favorite cocktail?"

"I don't drink alcohol." Miriam said. "And I don't smoke, either, but I can tell you do, because I can smell it on you."

"I don't smoke that much, I swear." June promised. "I just... ran out of weed one day, and I was drunk, so I bought a pack of cigarettes. I have since given up weed, but I haven't been able to give up cigarettes."

"Did you give up alcohol? The way you tell that story, that seemed to be what really got you in that predicament."

June thought back to the time where she fell asleep drunk in her kitchen and found what she thought was a pillow, but her waking and hungover self discovered was actually an unopened bag of Doritos. But that was in her youth, her rambunctious and partying days of... four months ago.

"No, I still drink." June answered. "It's a fun way to unwind after a stressful week." She kept scrolling down the questions, Miriam leaning in to try to read the small text as it whizzed by, eventually bringing her shoulder against June's. Even that light contact caused June to tense a bit. Had it really been that long since she'd had someone in the same bed as her?

"Wow, I didn't expect to see this question here, because this is really forward." June read it anyway. "Dyed hair or natural?"

"That IS a terrible speed dating question. But I'm not bothered by it. My hair is natural." Miriam pinched a blonde curl between her fingers. "I know it sort of looks like I dyed it and let my roots grow out, but this is real."

"It's super pretty. I don't think I'd want the hassle of curly hair, but it's so lovely." June resisted the temptation to touch it. "As you can probably tell, my hair is dyed."

"What's your natural color?"

"Blonde."

"You had blonde hair and you dyed it black?!"

"Oh, it's so easy! I don't even have to bleach it. I used to do different colors, but I've stuck with black for a while now."

"My half-brother would be very jealous. He was blonde for a while, but it turned brown as he got older."

"There's something else we have in common." June pointed. "We both have an older brother."

"He's younger than me."

"Damn!" June cursed. "There's another question. Do you swear a lot? Because I definitely do."

"I try never to swear." Miriam answered. "I don't really care if others do, though."

"What if you slam your hand in a car door?"

"Then I burst into tears."

June kept on scrolling. "What's your average breakfast look like?"

"A bowl of cereal and wheat toast with peanut butter. I very rarely deviate from that unless I'm out with friends."

"Coffee?"

"Tea."

June shook her head, discouraged.

"Why? What your breakfast look like?"

"Half the time... it looks like lunch. But I love scrambled eggs and bacon."

"I don't mind eggs, but I hate making a bunch of dishes in the morning."

"It's easy! Just wash the pan while it's still hot." June kept looking for their common ground. "I think both you and I are always looking to keep things simple. You do it because you're neat and I do it because I'm sort of lazy and like things easy."

"I'll happily wash dishes, but not in the morning. I don't like having my hands feel dry after washing dishes and then going to work."

Dissatisfied with the list, June asked a question of her own.

"Do you like spicy food?"

"I can sometimes handle a little brown mustard."

"OK, I'm tougher than that, but the Hot Salsa in the jar is as far as I go."

"That would be like lava to me. Some Mild salsas are not what I'd call mild."

"Cats or dogs? I prefer cats."

"Dogs. But even so... I don't need a pet."

"I wish my building let me have a pet that didn't live in tank."

"You like fish? I think they're cool. We have a fish tank at the library."

"No, I think fish are stupid. It's just the only pet I cold have with my renter's agreement."

In desperation, she went back to the list, scrolling through it rapidly.

"Do you like..."

June said this before she found a question. Her eyes darted back and forth between her phone, and the pretty thing that seemed to be growing more impatient with the 'computer' that 'matched' them.

She blurted out, "Banana Runts?"

Miriam momentarily had the expression like she'd just saw someone that she'd forgotten about. "I haven't had them since I was a kid, but..." She closed her eyes and sighed. "I loved Banana Runts."

"I knew you'd say that. I think they're gross. I gave all those to my dad. But I used to do that with my pizza crusts, so maybe I didn't have my life figured out then."

With a short sigh, Miriam stood. "I'm sorry. You seem nice and you're attractive, but I don't think it's a good idea for me to impregnate you."

June opened her mouth, in what was sure to be an undignified request for her to stay. But the last few words caught her attention. Her eyebrows knitted together. "Impregnate... me? I was going to-"

She stopped.

They stared at each other.

"You're a futa?" Miriam stared.

"Yes, that's why I came in here. I thought that..."

Miriam returned to her seat, this time sitting hip-to-hip against June. "God, I've met so few over the course of my life. Do people ask you to whip it out, too?"

"All the time!" June said with great enthusiasm. "Usually right after I tell them, they want to see it! I can't do that to anyone else, ask them to show off their stuff. And once they know, they never seem to make eye-contact again. They're always staring at my crotch."

"Yeah, it's like your penis becomes your second head or something. And everyone assumes that you're promiscuous or that you're always down for a quickie with someone you just met."

"They think we're all sluts that are always thinking about sex! I heard someone call a blowjob a 'futa handshake.' It's ridiculous! I WISH it was that easy!"

"I've never met anyone who understood this so easily..." Miriam said softly, a deeply relieved smile creeping on her face.

"Of course I do. I think most futa experience something like this."

They stared at each other for a few moments.

Then... they both looked at the other's crotch.

June's jeans were bulging in a way that looked uncomfortable, whereas Miriam's skirt and panties has been completely pushed out of the way of her erection. It sure was a big one, close to June's in size, a few visible veins running down the surface.

June's hand slowly approached Miriam's cock, clutching it softly, rubbing it up and down a few times to her soft moans. She pulled out Miram's balls from their tight silk enclosure. She rubbed them in her palms, both big enough to fill her palm on their own.

June got down on the floor in front of Miriam, mouth open and panting, enchanted by this hot rod before her. She looked up to Miriam with an unmistakable expression.

"Why don't we try that futa handshake thing?" She purred.

Miriam's hands quaked as June pushed her head in closer, tracing her nose along the shaft. "We can do that." She said.

Opening wide, June muscled the huge round tip of Miriam's cock into her mouth. Miriam immediately grabbed two fistfuls of cheap bed sheet on either side of her. June rolled her head left and right, moving her tongue around the head as much as she could. She pushed down a few inches, filling her mouth entirely with hot meat.

June dragged her lips across the wide girth of Miriam's cock as she pulled it out of her mouth, a thread of either spit or precum briefly hanging between them before June brushed it away. "You like that?"

Miriam nodded so rapidly that her breasts jiggled.

"You're not making a lot of noise." June rubbed her cheek against the spit-slick skin of Miriam's cock. "Have you taught yourself to stay quiet so you can jerk off in the bathroom of the library?"

Miriam's face lit up like a stop light. "No." She piped quietly.

It would be rude to call her a liar, so June said, "Maybe you should start." June lifted Miriam's balls with one hand and kissed and licked them, tracing the tip of her tongue all the way up. She could barely pull her head away. Her scent was so intoxicating, a fresh scent with a hint of baby powder and soap. "Or I'll visit you on your lunch break and do it under your desk."

Miriam released a soft quavering moan.

"Sorry, I'm very vocal, even during sex." June applied a few more wet kisses to Miriam's shaft. "But... you know how to shut me up, right?"

Miriam wordlessly put her hands on June's head, gently coaxing it back over to the tip. Without much force, she pushed June's lips over her cock head once again, rocking it back and forth, feeling her moan with every forward thrust.

Pushing her fingers through June's hair like a rake, she curled them to take hold of one half of her head. The other side had nothing to grab, so the other hand went to the back of her neck. She slid June's head all the way down to the base, then out again. Miriam took control, and the fellatio effortlessly transitioned to irrumatio.

June gagged softly as Miriam pushed her hard cock down her throat. Involuntary tears gathered in her eyes, causing her mascara to run. Miriam gasped as she saw this, but June gave two trembling thumbs up. She would have given four thumbs up, whatever number of thumbs she needed to keep this going. How lovely it was to now be a passenger as this beautiful bookworm forced her cock down her throat, her balls slapping the underside of her chin like two tetherballs.

With Miriam's loudest moan yet, still slightly below the volume of polite conversation, June felt hot jizz fill her belly like molasses. She tried to pull the cock out as Miraim fired repeated volleys of sticky white stuff past her throat.

After all... she had no taste buds down there.

June's mouth filled with Miriam's sweet come, the thick slime crawling down to her belly. She filled her cheeks, expecting Miriam to deplete herself soon... but it kept coming. She swallowed a bursting mouthful with a bit of difficulty, only to feel it fill up just as fast, as Miriam's right leg started twitching. She gulped the hot mass down again and again... and again.

Finally, Miriam's body loosened and she drooped over to her side. She blearily stared at the ceiling, taking deep breaths and bringing one hand over her sternum.

June's head appeared over Miram's, obscuring the light like the moon blocking the sun during an eclipse. June's lips planted onto hers. Miriam felt her cheeks glow, but not nearly as much as when June pushed her tongue into Miriam's mouth, followed by a mouthful of her own jizz. June's hands went to Miriam's temples, holding her head still as their tongues curled around each other. Miriam's tongue explored June's mouth, searching for more sweet come to taste.

Pulling back their tongues and ending with a delicate kiss, June put a single finger across Miriam's lips in the classic 'shush' gesture. Miriam whimpered. She could probably roll her head to the side and move her way out of June's intolerably gentle grip. She hadn't even thought about spitting it out until June had done this.

With June staring directly into her eyes, Miriam swallowed everything in her mouth. June removed her finger from her lips. Miriam's mouth fell open and she let out a jizz-scented sigh.

"You must have really needed that." June smiled, rubbing her lip with her knuckle. "And yet..." Miriam's erection was poised diagonally against her breasts, like a log resting on a boulder. "You're still hard."

"I'm sorry. I loved it, I swear."

"How long were you holding that back?"

Miriam looked away. "Since my morning shower." When she looked back, June had retrieved something from the floor. It was a strip of fabric that looked like it had been torn apart.

"You snapped my choker." June whispered, smiling and holding the broken article between two fingers.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that could really happen."

"Don't worry about it." June's other hand crept like a spider in between Miriam's legs. "But I'll need to take something to replace it." She took hold of Miriam's panties and slid the tiny silk things off her shapely legs.

The very thought of having to finish her day without that most important and securing garment made Miriam tense, the way a socially awkward person hated to traverse a mall food court without their favorite pair of headphones. June took the panties, folded them so both legs holes were atop each other, and used them to tie her hair back into a slightly crooked ponytail.

June's hand then drifted to her groin. She unsnapped her jeans and worked her own cock out of the waistband.

Miriam shuddered at the sight of it, eyes soft and mouth agape. June had seen this look before, but only from other futa. It was not just an immediate appreciation for its considerable size. It was knowing what power this thing held from firsthand experience, and the pummeling that was in store for her. Perhaps it would be payback for all the pussies that she had previously treated roughly. Her demeanor was surely not that of a woman who would mercilessly pound her lovers until there was a them-shaped dent in the mattress, but it was a role she could fill when sufficiently inspired.

Her extension twitched achingly, wobbling with every thump of her heart as June pulled up Miriam's sweater vest and shirt with a single hand. The breasts resisted coming loose of their tight wool tomb, but June's insistence pulled off as they both spilled out like two gelatins released from their mold.

June gasped and immediately put both hands on them. She really expected some sort of trickery was responsible for this impossible figure. It turned out there was no greater enhancement here than a sturdy brassiere.

"How can these be real?" June whispered in awe at the enormous mounds, the soft flesh yielding even to the pressure of a single finger.

"You thought I did this to myself?" Miriam rose one eyebrow. "No, this is all me."

"I love it..." June purred as she helped Miriam slip her arms out of her sleeves, leaving her sweater around her neck like a string of flowers on a Hawaiian tourist. June pushed the whole thing over Miriam's head, knocking her glasses free.

"Wait, wait, wait..." Miriam cried, finding her glasses from within the tangle of clothes. She put them back on her face, seeing June looking at her curiously. Miriam slid her glasses off her nose again. "Are you going to tell me I look better without them, like everyone else?" She frowned.

June pressed her lips to Miriam's.

"No." June gently slid the glasses back on her face. Through them, Miriam had this awed, almost grateful expression, as if a cavalcade of insensitive observers had always insisted that her glasses detracted from her looks.

Quite slowly, almost like the two halves of a drawbridge separating, Miriam's legs spread apart. After trading another knowing look, June poised herself against Miriam and slowly pressed herself in.

Miriam tensed and moaned. June shuddered a bit, pushing in further, trying to see if she was too big for her. Miriam's body language showed no discomfort. Why did June even bother trying to score with regular chicks? Most ran away in terror of her extension anyway. Futa never seemed to be concerned. Maybe she and her sisters were just naturally braver.

June finally got every inch of her inside Miriam. The bespectacled blonde panted and trembled without June even having to move. June thought that maybe her first thrust would immediately set her off.

"Huge naturals, giant hard cock and beautiful face..." June kissed Miriam's jawline, advancing her lips closer to her ear. "Why didn't you become a porn star? You're clearly a closet nympho."

"No... I'm not like that." Miriam protested, shuddering as June kissed and nibbled on her earlobe.

"Why not? Because you wouldn't have sex with someone you just met?"

Miriam's face scrunched up as she blushed.

June pulled back and began her thrusts.

"That's what you really want, huh?" June cooed. "You just want to fuck and get fucked by huge cocks, huh?"

"Yes! Yes, I love big cocks!" Miriam pinched her eyes shut.

"Am I the biggest you've ever had?"

"Yes!" Miriam writhed under June's grip.

"You want to star your porn career right now, huh? You wish they were recording us right now, don't you? So much more fun than recording the birth..."

"Yes!!" She cried again.

"Are you sure you're ready to have a child with someone like me?" June kept whispering, teasing her ear with the tip of her nose. "I smoke. I drink. I stay up late. I pirate TV shows. I listen to music too loud. I'd probably have a tattoo if I could figure out a way to steal one."

"I forgive you." Miriam's voice wavered.

"You don't sound too convinced." June kept thrusting. "One wrong move from me and I might just release all my seed deep into your womb."

Miriam bucked and shook as she came, hot jizz squirting between her breasts. June slowed her thrusts, allowing Miriam to settle a bit. She pulled herself out of Miriam, still hard and slick with nectar. She only stopped to make it easier to bring her head between Miriam's breasts, pushing them apart and lapping up the little puddle of jizz she'd created.

Barely peering over the round lump of flesh, June saw Miriam sticking her tongue out, waiting for something sweet to reach her lips. But June had already swallowed everything. How thoughtless of her.

"Here you go." June pushed the other breast up from the underside, just reaching Miriam's mouth, the nipple landing between her lips. Despite the weight of these orbs, Miriam kept it in place with nothing but her lips and eager sucking force.