Daily, Bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door slammed in her face, missing her nose but squishing her breasts in a bit. Robin didn't see which one had actually done it. She stood there a few seconds, shocked. She grunted, brushing a displaced lock of hair back into place, hearing the renewed sounds of sex on the other side of the door.

Between her legs, her cock swelled to its full height, pushing her skirt aside and stopping just below her breasts, as it always did. She sighed.

"They turned you down?" Inquired a voice from behind her.

It was Jackie, one of her nurses. Like all the nurses here, she was clad in the same uniform as all other real nurses: a lily-white miniskirt dress with red trim, stockings and garter belts. And like all nurses, she had her giant thirteen-inch erection standing out from between her legs.

Unlike the other nurses... Jackie's abdomen was swollen into the shape of an avocado.

"Didn't even get a chance." Robin sighed.

Jackie spun her around. "Their loss." She brought Robin's hand to her stomach. "Can you feel the kicking? Not much longer now..."

Jackie's hand rubbed down the bulging stomach, and past it to her skirt, where she reached inside. In a procedure much quicker and less disruptive than childbirth, she removed the source of the bulge: a plastic package of one-thousand jumbo cotton balls. Jackie's stomach returned to its normal shape.

"Please put those back." Robin said, walking away without even glancing at Jackie's boner.

Around the corner, dressed in a similar nurse's outfit, Beata's head appeared, surrounded by red curls as it always was. "Is she OK?" She whispered.

"She got rejected." Jackie said. "I'm sure she'll be fine later."

Beata slowly scooted up to Jackie, slightly shuffling her feet. Her own erection stood out from her skirt like Jackie's. "Did you... tell her?"

From within the pocket of her dress, Jackie pulled out a plastic stick. On an oval indentation within the stick... there were two blue lines.

"She walked away before I could tell her."

Beata found a similar stick within the pocket of her dress. It also had two lines across the oval. She stared at it as thought it was the source of all the world's troubles. "Maybe these are fakes that always appear as positive."

"Robin would never do that! That would be awful." Jackie emphatically rejected that. "Besides... the point isn't to actually fool futa into thinking that they're pregnant. It's to make them think that it's possible with enough... effort. I hate to even say things like this out loud. It feels like talking about how wrestling is all fake. I feel like it could all go away."

"What if..." Beata had a darker thought. "What if Robin had these to fool US, so that we would think it was actually working and wouldn't spill the beans?"

Jackie's eyes widened, horrified at that thought. "No... she didn't even know that we used them... unless she knew we might do it and switched them. That's getting REALLY conspiratorial and paranoid. It couldn't be..."

Beata brought herself behind Jackie and embraced her, tenderly rubbing Jackie's flat stomach through her dress.

"Who do you think the mother is?" Beata cooed.

Jackie turned to Beata and gave her the softest kiss she could. It felt like lightly brushing a flower petal against her lip.

"I hope it's you." Jackie said in the faintest whisper she could muster.

"Workplace romances never work out."

"Then it's a good thing we don't really work here."