Daily, Bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't even act like you haven't done that before." June flicked Miriam's other nipple with her tongue before taking it into her mouth. "You'd better get used to this. These nipples will be getting a LOT of attention soon enough."

Even a few minutes of gleeful suckling and nursing could not coax these swollen breasts to release any milk. They eventually relinquished the nipples and resumed their kisses, and eventually, their coitus. June pressed herself back into Miriam, harder this time.

Miriam gasped and growled. "Oooh... fuck!"

"Whoa, honey!" June scolded and she picked up speed. "I can't believe you'd use language like that! Our kids are going to grow up thinking that's it's OK. I'm having second thoughts about starting this family."

"Knock me up." She begged. "Do it. Please."

"I don't know..." June's thrusts got harder and longer, clearly hurtling toward an orgasm. "You're clearly not... not ready for..."

Despite her previous inability to reproduce, June was inclined to pull out anyway, to spray her partner's tits and face with jizz. This time, she didn't get the chance for such artistic expression. Miriam wrapped her legs around June like a pretzel and held her in place. June was unable to escape, trapped within her as she helplessly dumped her seed into Miriam with a deep groan.

Miriam squealed as her own cock releasing an equal amount of seed between her tits, decorating them from underneath like iced honeybuns. She felt June's hot jizz filling her insides like melted chocolate filling a silicon mold.

For a bit, they were still, June still holding herself inside her like a cork in a bottle of champagne. They tried to catch their breath. Miriam was almost seeing stars, dizzy and nearly delirious from her repeated orgasms, every breath coming out as a satisfied sigh. She could barely reckon what she had just done, letting a stranger ejaculate inside her. A weird and irresponsible stranger... a beautiful and quirky one...

June slid her hands between Miriam's head and the pillow, winding her fingers among the soft curls, and brought her in for a long kiss. Whatever apprehension Miriam had for this questionable decision quickly melted away as they rolled about on the small bed.

Once Miriam was on top, hands interwoven, lovely woman underneath her... something stirred in her again. Some ancient atavism that all futa probably felt when writhing atop a partner of their choosing.

Miriam stood from the bed, blobs of jizz tumbling down the curves of her sweaty breasts, a few errant streaks of white on her thighs. She ripped off her last remaining garment, her crumpled skirt. She stood there, nude and fully erect, arms just off her body. Miriam grabbed the waistband of June's jeans and pulled them down her skinny legs, knocking her sneakers off and taking one sock with them. Jumping back down atop June, they kissed some more. They both rolled their hips about, rubbing their cocks together.

"You taste like cigarettes." Miriam whispered.

"I'm sorry."

"No, I like it." She kissed her a few more times, stroking her tongue against hers. "But I think you should quit either way."

A few more languorous kisses from Miriam as she poised herself against June's slit.

"After all... it's bad for the baby."

June inhaled through her teeth as Miriam entered her, not stopping her stern yet slow push until every inch of her had vanished. Miriam wrapped her hands around June's back, taking hold of each shoulder blade for a few thrusts, then pulling June in tighter, squishing her breasts against her.

After some pounding, Miriam tried to remove the last garment June had kept on: her T-shirt.

June's hand came up to stop her lifting her shirt.

Miriam stared at her. "What? What's wrong?"

"I can't compete with those." June pointed to Miriam's huge jugs with her eyes.

"So? I still want to see them."

June sighed and pulled her T-shirt off over her head, under which she wore no bra. She had a pair of B-cups that looked like the kind of breasts that a skinny woman of her age might have.

"Those are fine. Even if not, you're plenty big where it really counts."

June giggled.

"Besides..." Miriam continued. "They'll grow once I get you pregnant."

"I like that idea."

"That's the only reason you're letting me knock you up, isn't it?"

"You caught me, Columbo. I just want to go up a cup size or two. That's the only reason I'm..."

Miriam held June's torso and nearly swung June off the bed. June gasped, but instinctively closed her legs around Miriam's hips like a trapeze artist. June's head was now resting on the cold tile of the floor, her neck bent at a slightly uncomfortable angle. Miriam was still within her, on the bed, on her knees. She put her hands on the space between June's buttocks and legs, her middle fingers falling on the gluteal fold.

She kept thrusting, June spread out on the floor, Miriam poised tall above her. "You think you're so cool... but nothing is less cool than being a parent. Do you know why? I have a hypothesis."

"You're trying to dominate me while throwing theorems and equations at me?" June smirked. "Go for it, Poindexter."

"It's because..." Miriam kept up her pace. "The coolness of an activity is directly related to how difficult it is. Reading books isn't hard, so it's not cool. Riding a skateboard is hard, so that IS cool. Finding some idiot to settle for you and eventually getting too drunk to pull out... not hard at all. For men and women, it's what the rest of the world revolves around, from cars to breath mints. Literally ANYONE can do it... except us."

June pulled herself up from the floor, using nothing but some unseen core strength, all while resting on the single point of contact of Miriam's cock. Their faces got closer and closer until she pecked Miriam on the lips.

June chuckled. "See, now that's tough."

"Luckily, you had something big to hold onto."

Faces finally in close proximity again, they kissed again. June's fingers moved through Miriam's hair, so soft and curly, so easy hold in a gentle fist. Miriam rubbed her fingertips up and down June's spine as June pushed her surprisingly big, long tongue into her mouth. Maybe June's tongue grew from blowing raspberries at authority figures and sticking her tongue out when she got her picture taken.

As they made out, Miriam slowed down her humping without meaning to. After she stopped for a few seconds, June started to bounce on Miriam's cock. As her bouncing got higher, June's face started to get away from Miriam's.

"Oh, am I not doing it hard enough?" Miriam said with fake concern. She pushed June back down towards the floor, hanging off the stern mounting point of her erection. Miriam started thrusting again in earnest, lifting and dropping June's hips as she pushed up into her.

"So impatient... I'll have to clean you up and straighten you out before introducing you to my parents." Miriam smirked. "Can't show up for Easter dinner in a novelty T-shirt. I'll get you some curlers, some rouge... and a nice poodle skirt. And a bonnet! Yeah... you'll be my stay-at-home mom while I'm out working. You'll settle for sex once a week, all missionary, and a blowjob on your birthday. As it says in the Good Book."

June scoffed. "No way. You can't resist me."

Miriam sneered. She held June's hips with one hand, and the other crept up to June's cock. With even thrusts, she jerked June as she rolled her hips.

"You were saying?" Miriam growled through a smile filled with clenched teeth.

June writhed under Miriam's sturdy hand. If she'd known Miriam would do this... she would have provoked her earlier. June grit her teeth, made an undignified face, and cried out as she ejaculated.

Miriam aimed June's cock downward, streaking June's red face with white come. Inspired by this sudden release, Miriam made one last thrust, clutching June's buttocks and holding her in place as she unleashed her torrent of seed into June's unguarded pussy. Once fully released, Miriam's hands relinquished June's butt, allowing her to fall off her cock and to the floor.

June twitched and writhed on the floor. She really did it. She had entered this building for the chance of free pussy, and now SHE was the one getting creampied by a stranger. A beautiful and hung futa stranger who was a not-so-secret nympho and whom would surely do this again, but a stranger nonetheless. June knew well that, deprived of reproductive function, the sole use of these parts was the pursuit of hedonism.

And yet, now there was the quantum of the idea that maybe, just maybe... this might not be just for pleasure after all.

This was not June's first time on this end of a creampie. On those rare opportunities where she was lucky enough to find a fellow futa partner, June found it very difficult to tell them not to dump all their jizz in her sweet dead-end hole (or words to that effect). There was no chance of pregnancy, so why not? To feel their burning hot come between their legs was equally pleasurable to feeling it dribble pointlessly through them.

This time... June tucked her hand underneath her and pressed it to her vulva. Keep it inside, she thought, where it just might beat the million-to-one odds...

June looked up from the floor, the light fixture above slowly being eclipsed by something approaching her. When Miriam had experienced this, it was June's head, delivering some jizz to share.

This time... it was Miram's ass.

Miriam squatted, very nearly sat, on June's head. Her face was completely absorbing it in hot, soft and slightly wet booty flesh and the hotter and much much wetter pussy. June knew what to do, of course. She had the same parts and knew what she liked. But before she could really get going, Miriam took a handful of June's hair and held her still as she rolled her hips back and forth across her face.

June got the hint. She wasn't doing this for cunnilingus, or even to further establish her newfound dominance. She just wanted the jizz on June's face where it belonged... where it would do some good. Nevertheless, Miriam kept rubbing herself against June's face long after all the white streaks had disappeared.

Miriam stood and released June from the floor, threads of nectar hanging in arcs from June's nose and chin. Once Miriam stepped off, June scooted off the floor and pushed Miriam to her knees, in front of the bed.

"If you wanted twins..." She said huskily, again inserting herself into Miriam with great enthusiasm and force. "You didn't even need to ask. Just tell me how many kids you want and I'll do my best."

Miriam arched her back, legs twitching and shoes squeaking against the floor like sneakers on a basketball court. Her jaw was dropped, constantly making a quavering whimper as she got fucked. Miriam had perfectly reverted to her previous submissive mode without another word being said.

June's arms curled around Miriam's torso, her hands pawing into the dense flesh of Miriam's impossible breasts. "If you're buying me some new outfits, I'll get some for you. Some deep low-cut sweaters to show off this mile of cleavage you got. Nobody will ever look you in the eye again. And if anyone asks for a pencil... just pull one out from between these things. You'll never get it back, and they'll dream and touch themselves over the mental image of the oblivious hottie at the library."

Miriam's breath deepened. June got closer to her ear and whispered, "And they won't even know about your cock."

June reached over to her left and grabbed the glass container of tongue depressors. She upturned the cylinder, scattering the sticks on the floor. She put the glass around Miriam's cock. June held Miriam's hips still as she came inside her again, the excess dribbling down both their legs. Miriam's come was safely caught in the glass container, filling it most of the way to the top.

Miriam and June decoupled from one another, and sat on the side of the bed, as they had at their first encounter. Both were now mostly nude, tired, panting, sweating, erections wilting in their laps. The only difference was Miriam was still holding a hot glass of her own ejaculate.

"Can't let that go to waste." June whispered, putting one arm around Miriam's side.

"Oh, we won't." Miriam leaned away and put the glass to her lips, pouring the hot slime into her mouth.

"Don't hog it!" June cried, reaching for the glass. She was pushed back by Miriam's arm, a surprisingly stern and irresistible push from the librarian. Miriam kept June back as the cup emptied into her mouth as readily and easily as a pitcher of beer.

With a dramatic sigh, Miriam set the glass down. She was hard once again, as if the drink had directly filled her up. She smiled. "Now they get a second chance to wind up in you... where they belong."

"If you'd asked, I would have totally let you pour that into my pussy."

"If you wanted THAT, you could go to a regular sperm bank."

"True." June turned in place, assuming the same kneeling position that Miriam had been in before. "My turn."

Miriam put one hand on the small of June's back and applied something cold and moist to her ass. "Is that lube?" June asked.

"Yeah." Miriam probed a single finger into June's hole, and then a second one.

"Where'd you get it? I didn't see it around."

"I had it in my purse."

"You really ARE a secret nympho slut, aren't you?"

"Do you want me to go in dry?"

"I wouldn't say no..."

Miriam placed both hands on June's buttocks, resting her tip between them on the tiny aperture between them.

Suddenly, June tensed. "Um... are we just doing this for fun? I mean... this DEFINITELY won't get me pregnant."

Miriam looked undaunted. "Well, nothing else has worked so far."

That logic was sound enough. June had decided not to talk herself out of taking a hard foot-long cock up the ass. Maybe they've been going about this the wrong way all along...

Some time later, Robin entered the room without knocking. She had a plastic tray with two glasses of water and two pink tablets. She looked slightly more flushed and disheveled than she had previously, as if she'd been doing jumping jacks in the back room somewhere.

"I'm sorry for the wait, ladies." She said, backing into the room by pushing it with her shoulders. "But I've got the treatment right here..."

Her sentence trailed off as she saw the state of the room. Both women were nude, except for one with a single sock still on June's foot. Both were face down on the bed and sound asleep, the blonde half-resting atop the dark-haired one. They rested with the same attitude as two seals that crawled up onto a dock. Both seemed to have a short stream of jizz trailing out from their ass.

Robin set down the tray and huffed, folding her arms. "Oh, come on, now." She said disapprovingly. "Didn't think I had give you THAT much guidance."

She would have to consult these two on proper reproductive technique... after their nap.

After Miriam and June had rested and recovered, they dressed as well as they could and were brought into to the doctor's office. Their clothes were rumpled and dusty and their hair was a mess. Trying to wash her hair in the sink left Miriam's curls a little flatter than they previously were. There were some stains on their clothes they weren't sure would ever come out, but it was all they had to wear unless they wanted to put on a paper robe.

"Well, since you got so excited that you began before I could assign the treatment..." The doctor looked at her monitor. "I guess we'll just call that the control group."

"I don't think we can know right away that it... didn't work." June said softly. "Doesn't it take like two weeks for the HGC levels to increase enough for a positive test result?"

"If you find out later that you got pregnant without the treatment, then my computer is even better at matching than I thought." Robin said. She set out two clear prescription bottles with child-resistant caps. Each contains dozens of speckled pink cylindrical tablets. "But, there's surely no harm in starting the program properly to increase the odds of later success."

"Those look just like my B12 supplements." Miriam observed, barely able to pretend that she wasn't sure that's exactly what they were.

"They must get made at the same factory, then." Robin intoned, her hand under her chin.

Miriam turned her head to June. They gave each other a meaningful look. Even if they had both played along for the sake of multiple howling orgasms... neither of them were fools.

"You don't believe me." The doctor said from behind her tented fingers.

Miriam looked down to the bottle. Having never been pregnant before, she didn't know exactly what it felt like. She could not deny that... for those fleeting moments when June was filling her nethers with hot semen... she felt like it was working. At their mutual climax, she could almost see the little picture-in-picture X-ray of sperm cells assaulting her ovum, even though that was a completely fictional conceit of pornography. Sperm cells take a few minutes to reach the egg at absolute minimum, so fertilization does not take place simultaneously to orgasm. This hadn't stopped Miriam from using her basic photo-editing skills to edit such X-ray shots onto many of the appropriate images on her hard drive.

"The program is not just a pill, or creating an environment for reproduction." Robin folded her hands before her. "It's a long-term fertility solution. We know that the odds of futas getting pregnant are extremely low, so the way to fix that is repeated applications of the programs."

June's eyes moved over to Miriam momentarily. "Are you suggesting what I think you are?"

"I recommend you two work out a schedule to continue your attempts at reproduction. Just because it didn't work right away is no reason to give up." She turned back to her monitor. "You two are clearly compatible. My computer is never wrong in those calculations. But we still must make continuous attempts over the next few weeks, months... possibly years..."

Robin turned back to her patients. Miriam had grown tense, her eyes darting between the doctor and her new friend. Her cock had grown stiff and was barely held back down in her skirt, even with both hands trying to tug the skirt downward. June seemed to be squirming in her seat as she swelled uncomfortably in her pre-distressed denim.

"Oh!" The doctor adjusted her glasses. "Well, if you two are interested in trying again... maybe after taking the treatment?"

The pair reached out and held each other's hand. Neither of them reached for the pills.

"We're the control group, aren't we?" Miriam said.

Robin stood from her chair. "Let's find you a clean room."

Miriam was mortified to walk through the halls of the office with an erection barely covered by her skirt. With both hands trying to push her skirt down like trying to fit an inflated pool raft into the trunk of a car, June slipped her hand behind Miriam's back and swept her along.

The doctor found a new room, unlocked the door and opened it, shuffling them in.

Pulling back the door unleashed a wave of damp, funk-saturated air. In the bed were three women, all futa, writhing and moaning in a sweaty nude stack. One was bouncing in another's lap as she herself rode the hard cock of one spread out on the bed. The middle futa was sucking the cock of the one riding her.

The action paused as they entered, the startled futa all freezing at the intrusion. Nevertheless, a faint soundtrack of sex continued... from the television. On the little TV mounted to the ceiling was a recorded CCTV program... of June and Miriam's previous encounter in their room.

Miriam gulped. She HAD asked for this... in a moment of passion.

"Oh, my goodness. I'm so sorry!" Robin immediately backed into the doorway, trying to lead the pair back out. "This room is in use, so we'll find you a-"