All Comments on 'Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 09'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 7 years ago
Ah hah!

I'm first! Heh heh heh

New digs for their lair. And, cliffhanger...

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ TJSkywind

Stalker! :-p

I do like the ending, even if I say so myself. :-)

This is where the fan fiction will really start. If I had any fans who'd write it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
from Anonymous-E

Another cute and great job. Meeting the in-laws is a tough one because Feli is being put in a predicament on arrange marriage. But there's an important lesson to be learned here: regardless of your background, whether in wealth or middle class, we can't take away our children's happiness. It's their own choices for them to make.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

Thanks!

Even if I don't intentially write it, I do hope some will find a good influence in my writing and the as best as I can make worlds.

One family done, several to go and that'll carry on over into at least volume 3. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this series, however. . .

I think you need an editor.

"The girls giggled as the pair walked to the car and they started their stroll to the patio." ???

Errors like that really disrupt the story for me. I've done some editing on Lit, so let me know if I can help.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ editing anonymous

Thanks, and thinking about it. :-)

That sentence is indeed bad. *nods* I saw it was still in the published volume 1 too.

There are many more things I want to change though but first I need to deal with real life and getting a decent paycheck out of it before I can throw another editing round at it.

Once I can take my time to refine everything I'll see about not just an editor, but also setting up a group of proof readers since only Patreon patrons have access to the drafts as I write them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Cool. I sent you a message via the contact tab.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I LOVE IT!!

A damn good chapter if I dare to say so. The passion the drama it's so invigorating. I can't wait to see how the girls will react. Then Guy will have to deal with the other families. That should be quite entertaining to see what happens. You know this would make a great comic book or Manga as people say.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ editing anonymous

Nothing received though. Not even in spam. Something went wrong.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ loving anonymous

Thank you! :-)

The last chapter of volume 1 will mention it in passing. ;-)

Meeting the families will happen in between the chapters of their daily life, and there will be some reactions (in fact, just thought of another idea).

I think it would be fun to see it as a comic, but I'd have to make sure it all stays in character with what I write and not turn into someone else's idea of what the gang should be like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Tried again. Hopefully it worked.

firewolf54firewolf54almost 7 years ago
great story

hope it not the end of it.so much can be done still.love your work

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ editing anonymous

Unfortuately nothing, send it directly by adding europe and .com to my name as the address.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ firewolf54

Thanks, and don't worry. There's still plenty to be done before they can get to saying "I do". ;-)

Just meeting all the folks might take up to volume 4. o.O;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Non-mature

I love the story and all, but since it was on literotica i kinda expected some sex atleast. Currently reading chapter 9 now and gotta say that i am a bit dissapointed.

firewolf54firewolf54over 2 years ago

five mother in laws ???? poor guy i knew him well no place to hide even in hell

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Loving the gentle fun nature od the series all over again.

Gadf77Gadf772 months ago

Still a nice story. Although in my opinion the end of this chapter doesn't really flow into the next one tbh. The MC just gave his girls rings but no follow-up after. What the heck ?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
2070 Followers
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...