All Comments on 'Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 16'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
from Anonymous-E

Good, funny, awkward in some and unexpected. But one thing I will say, Guy is definitely a chick-magnet and Minou was definitely interested in him. Yep, Guy is having a hard time answering to the girls.

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

Thanks. :-)

And Guy will get into more trouble like that later. But there's a good reason for that.

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

No (explicit) sex in this series, for that look at PENUMBRIALS.

And no sex doesn't necessarily mean non-erotic category. There is no single defiable category to most of my stories. This one is non-human, humour, a bit of science fiction, maybe even fantasy, romance of course, slice of life, harem definitely, there'll be a bit of mystery.

Trying to put a story into a single category is not possible. It's like describing one's life in one word. And the best word that describes the life of this group of different species is non-human.

Besides, the fans don't complain about the lack of it. :-p

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
from Anonymous-E

100% agree with that you don't need sex scenes in every story. Just certain ones are acceptable. So, for those who want sex in a story, read the Great SciFurz's other stories that have sex scenes in it. Not judging, just supporting the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...