Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,061 Followers

Minou nodded. 'You were always the smart one.' she said. 'It didn't surprise me much when I saw the pictures the people here had taken of the visitors and then see you in them.' She took a bottle of liquor and a glass from the bar, sat down in a wide seat and slit the side of her dress with one claw.

'Minou!' said Feli. 'Your dress!'

Minou chuckled. 'Don't worry, it wasn't an expensive one.' She said. 'I just had to free my legs from the constraint.' She stretched her legs and ran her hands down them. 'And I don't mind showing them off.' She glanced and smiled at Guy. 'After all, my symmetric pattern is part of my attraction in our world.'

Feli looked at Guy and he gave her a wink. 'Just remember we're not in school anymore.' she said. 'Those playful times are over.'

Minou chuckled. 'No, it's just that the game has changed.' she said and poured everyone a drink. 'Do you remember the red furred boy in our class? The one who was quiet and loved to play with anything that could fly and had wheels?'

Feli nodded. 'Yeah, Bartet.'

'He's actually the stunt coordinator from the movie.' Minou said and lifted her glass. 'So you see, we're all still playing games. Let's toast to that.'

Feli glanced at Guy who shrugged. 'It's the same in our world.' he said and lifted his glass. 'To playing games.'

The rest joined the toast and Minou got everyone talking about their time in school. Guy excused himself later to go to the bathroom and Minou gave him the directions and asked him to bring back a bottle of Sky High, a sweet liquor for a last toast before they'd go back later.

Guy checked the bar in the living room later but couldn't find the bottle she was talking about. He knew the blue drink and the three sorts of bottles it came in but there was nothing like that in the large collection. He was about to go back when Minou came in.

'Gomen.' she said, holding her hands in front of her muzzle. 'I just remembered there was none left.

'Ah, no wonder I couldn't find it.' he said.

'But there should be a bottle of Mazjcamento underneath the bar.' she said. 'It's a favourite in my country.'

'Okay.' said Guy and got on his knees to search for it.

'Let me help.' Minou said and leaned a little on his shoulder to get down on her knees.

Guy couldn't ignore her soft leg when it brushed against his arm and the split in her dress tore further upward to her side.

'Ah crap.' she said, pulling on her dress. 'That was a bit too far.' She looked at Guy. 'And now I've shown a bad side for the very first time to a human. How shameful.'

Guy chuckled. 'I think the male half of us humans would disagree in calling this a bad side.' he said. 'But you'd better change before another accident makes it worse.'

She giggled and narrowed her eyes. 'Sounds like you wouldn't mind another accident.' she purred and leaned closer, her long black tail brushing against his lower back.

'That wouldn't be decent.' he said.

She giggled again. 'Indeed.' she said. 'Ah!'

'What!?' asked Guy at her surprised look.

She reached out past him and pulled a bottle out of the cabinet. 'The Mazjcamento.' she said with a wide grin.

Guy let out a deep breath. 'Right.'

Minou stood up with her hand on his shoulder, then cried out as she slipped.

Guy tumbled back but caught her in his arms when he hit the floor.

'Are you okay?' Minou asked, holding up the bottle in one hand.

'I'm okay.' Guy said from between her breasts. 'But you'd better get off of me.'

'Oh dear.' giggled Minou. 'I guess this is another one of those liked bad sides?'

'Yeah.' Guy said and lifted her by her sides. 'So we'd better end it soon.'

She half closed her eyes and smiled a little. 'We don't have to.' she purred.

Guy chuckled. 'We do.' he said. 'You've been drinking and I don't think Feli would approve.'

Minou huffed. 'That goodie Feli.' she said and straddled Guy. 'Even in school she ruined the fun I could have with the boys because they'd always listen to her and behave just enough to stay out of real trouble.'

'That's what I gathered from hearing your stories.' Guy said. 'I think Feli also sensed you weren't quite honest. She has that look then.'

'Oh?' Minou said and leaned closer to him. 'You can tell?'

He nodded. 'I've picked up a few signals since she came to live with me.'

Minou chuckled. 'So you saw through me.' she said. 'And here I thought I was a very good actress. But once more it seems I'm only popular for my good looks.'

'You are a good actress.' Guy said. 'It's not just your looks that make you popular. You don't have to dye your fur to keep your pattern intact.'

Her eyes went wide. 'You can tell!?' she said, clutching the bottle to her chest.

'I noticed the difference in colour at the root of your fur.' he said. 'You shouldn't keep doing it because it's bad for your fur in the long run.'

Minou looked down, then chuckled. 'I'm a complete fraud, aren't I?'

Guy sat up and took her shoulders. 'No, you're a great actress, but you're allowed to be yourself when you're not in front of the camera.'

She smiled at him. 'Damn, Feli is lucky with you.' she said. 'In fact, they all are. There's something about you that will make me fall for you in just days too.'

Guy blushed and cleared his throat. 'Don't say that.' he said. 'I'm nothing special. Just lucky. Let's go back to the others before we have no time left for that last toast.'

Minou giggled and stood up. 'Or before they suspect something and come running in to check.'

She and Guy went back to the terrace and the girls gasped when Minou swayed and revealed how far her dress was torn.

'Humans call us animals, but your human is something much worse.' she panted at Feli. 'How do you survive each day?'

'Guy!' said Cani and glared at him.

'I haven't done anything!' he said, holding up his hands. 'I swear!'

'You know you can't be rough the first time!' Mami said, crossing her arms. 'You save that for the second time!'

'Well, at least she can still walk.' said Ara. 'So it wasn't as rough as he could have done it.'

Feli nodded seriously and Minou watched her for a moment. 'Looks like I'm not fooling anyone.' she chuckled.

'You were good.' said Feli with a little grin. 'It's just that we know our Guy.'

Minou laughed and poured everyone a shot of the Mazjcamento. 'To my defeat?' she said.

'To becoming more honest?' said Guy.

'To the movie called life.' said Ara.

'Life.' they all said and downed the shots.

When the driver arrived later to bring the girls and Guy back to their apartment Minou hugged Feli again. 'I'm glad you were here today and came to see me.' she said. 'I think it was just what I needed, despite what I wanted to do.'

Feli smiled softly at her. 'I'll be looking forward to your next movie.' she said.

Minou hugged the rest of the girls before they got in the van, then smiled at Guy. 'And you, you take good care of them.'

'I will.' he said.

She leaned forward and gave him a big kiss. Feli and Cani gasped, Mami slapped her hand in her face, Ara sniggered and Avia hid her face behind her wings. Guy stepped back when she let him go.

'As thanks for the compliments about my body.' she said and grinned as she pushed him back into the van and closed the door. 'Look forward to my announcement tomorrow morning.'

The van drove off and the girls looked at Guy.

'I have no idea how to start explaining that.' he said.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,061 Followers
12