All Comments on 'Daily Life with Humangirls Ch. 01'

by EstebanMamono

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fucking hell this was boring

cut out all the slave auction crap

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 6 years agoAuthor
Jesus what?

The slave market RP is a different end to itself, a different fantasy. Might I suggest you kindly don't read then?

I mean, I'd take you seriously if I was paid for it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wtf?

What's with dicks commenting on this site?

Furthermore, why are you reading erotic literature if you get bored by a page of backstory, anon? Go watch some porn if you're in such a hurry.

Great job estebanmamono, I enjoyed the story immensely and look forward to any continuation. It was engaging and quite original. The slavery was tactfully done. 9/10.

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 6 years agoAuthor
I guess

I even tried to make it less jarring and more sensual bondage and happiness all around, per the setting's requirements.

(Monstergirls have had mass human deaths in their territories due to Maou's death campaign, wars and plagues so they need humans so badly they decided to make it a chattel business to hold as many as possible, along with acquiring criminal exiles on the sly, orphans and anyone that won't be missed and won't make a fuss getting used to a new subservient life)

And I still cant satisfy people. That is just sad man. Shabazik from Deviantart and Drowtales webcomics had it far,FAR more grimdark, immature plots and no one even pokes them.

Maybe because they draw and I write. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That's been a nice good start. Still hope to see chapter 'bout runaway knight Shianus sometime :)

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 6 years agoAuthor
Patience

Patience. I have my Theo Sequel: Otep's Last Case 2 done. Shianus, basically reverse Centorea (human) will wait a little to "serve a lady."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for more

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story! As I have said with others that you have written. this could have been expanded into a much longer story with the relationship between Mia and Diana.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstebanMamono@EstebanMamono
Your average neighborhood pervert who writes monstergirls, bondage and some romance attempts with elements of high(?) fantasy. I could really use a ko-fi but I'm tech retarded. Can anyone talk to me how to do this? theblasphemy@gmail.com @Mamonomore#9170 in discord fuckers....