All Comments on 'Daily Pet Duties'

by mdspet

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JhMcKnJhMcKnover 7 years ago
Pet Duties

Some women love being a sexual pet. They obey their Master unequivocally, My mother was a slave to alcohol. She drank a case of beer a day, almost every day, for the final three years of her life. In addition, a couple of her beer drinking buddies would stop by the house once or twice a week for beer drinking, having their cocks sucked by her, and giving her a good fucking. She loved beer and cock.

I came home from school early one afternoon and caught her sitting in the living room with one of her friends cock in her mouth, sucking him furiously. He came in her mouth about ten seconds later and she had semen running out both corner of her mouth.

Father either tolerated this behavior or was involved in it too. I never knew if her was still fucking her.she had a chamber pot to pisss in because he didn't want her going up th stairs to the bathroom for fear she would fall coming back down. So I also got to watch her piss a good bit of the time. Sometimes she wore briefs, sometimes sheer Directoire Knickers, and sometimes no panties at all.

Her two buddies loved her since she was an easy fuck. She was a terrible mother. But she was a slave to beer and cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot and sweet

One of my favorite stories, hot and sweet in equal measure! I Always come back reading it, please continue with another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous