All Comments on 'Daisies in July'

by jfremont

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
PickeringPickeringalmost 7 years ago
Very nice!

Thank you for your writing.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 7 years ago

Beautiful story!!! Loved it,very many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

So glad to find another story from you. I have thoroughly enjoyed every one. I very much hope that you are back with another soon. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Beautiful story!

Boyd Percy

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story!

A life and its love story condensed into 5 pages!

Magnificent indeed.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 7 years ago
Maybe there's happiness like this somewhere in the world

Literotica is the land of fantasy and this story is indeed fantasy. Everything (aside from the death of Lisa's parents) is part of a fantasy ride through a land of happiness. The author and we the readers can take this ride without embarassment because it is the land of fantasy and we can indulge ourselves. To top it off the writing is excellent and has just the right amount of detail. Even the dialog (where many authors here fall short) runs very smoothly. In a 5 page story I'll usually skip some tedious parts, but here I read every word. I found myself hoping that nothing would happen to upset this happiness fantasy and indeed nothing did. Maybe, just maybe, some of it can leak out of the pages and into the real world. I can dream, can't I? 5*, of course.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
True, Overcritical (and all other commenters)

JFremont does Romance superbly, and the Romance category contains what I classify as the nicest stories (and usually most enjoyable) in Literotica. This was another well-crafted and well-written addition to JF's set of contributions.

I find it sad when excellent authors such as JF don't give any information about themselves in their biographical notes. I find that it adds considerably to my enjoyment of their story contributions to know something about the author and what influences them. (It's only with authors who write what I think are good stories that I go to the biog notes, thus my disappointment to find that JF tells us nothing about him/her self.)

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Reminds me

of that very sad but optimistic Carter family song 'Will the Circle Be Unbroken'. Thank you for the lovely story.

FloribundaFloribundaalmost 7 years ago
@Luedon - I just think you're being unnecessarily nosy! @jfremont....

@jfremont - i think this is a beautifully written story, full of positivity, which we surely need in this angst ridden world we have at the moment.

Thank you! Am thinking up my happy valley of flowers right now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BUNCH OF BORING SHITHEADS

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐆, 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐔𝐂𝐊, 𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐍𝐓 and all the usual morons: FUCK YOU AND YOUR MORONIC, ANNOYING COMMENTS. DIE SOON AND HARD.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
To each his/her own, Floribunda and Anon

I agree that the story can stand alone but, as I said, when it is a good and well-written story I find it enhances the story to know a little about the influences felt by the author when writing it. I also look at what a good author lists as his/her favourite stories and authors.

Readers know what influenced Shakespeare. Readers know what influenced Mark Twain. And so on. It helps readers who are interested to appreciate their stories that much more. If it doesn't interest you, Floribunda and Anonymouse, so be it.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Real Gem

Thank you for this beautiful story. It was a pleasure to read. I LOVED it!

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgeralmost 7 years ago
l gave up....

after 3 pages. glacial pacing left me without the ability or desire to see it thru to the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Gave Up, Too

Any story, any writer, has about 10 to 15 paragraphs to “hook” me. If you can’t do it in 15 paragraphs, at most, I just won’t waste any more time on it. This story may win a Pulitzer Prize for short stories, but I’ll never know.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Delightful story

After a trip to the valley, Amber might get a baby brother. Hmm...that seems likely for this romantic couple. It's great they have their own private valley to make babies in.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang195513 days ago

Page 1 and skipped to 5. Same story different names. Still game it a 5☆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous