Daisy Gets a Spanking

Story Info
Daisy's Daddy punishes her for her rudeness and smart mouth.
2.3k words
4.46
35.5k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy hadn't meant to make him mad. Not really. She was just having one of those days. And it had been so long since he had reminded her of her place. He always said that when she was overwhelmed with responsibility it was his job to treat her like the little girl she was. He had been so busy lately that he hadn't been doing that, and she had felt the urge to push back.

Now though, as she sat in class, she found it hard to focus on the lecture as her mind drifted to the punishment that would be waiting for her when she got home. She had been running late for class, but sitting in the lecture her priorities became very clear.

She should have taken her time, been polite to her Daddy, and run the risk of being late to class. Tomorrow she knew she would be on time, sporting a very red ass. Suddenly a voice pulled her back to her surroundings.

"Daisy! Here take this handout."

The girl sitting next to her was thrusting a sheet of paper at her impatiently, clearly having tried several times to get Daisy's attention.

"Oh, sorry. Thanks"

As she took the handout her eyes drifted to the clock on the wall. In an hour she would be home, and she had no idea what he had in store for her. She would be punished of course, but she had no way of knowing exactly how.

The last time she had been smart with him he had put a bar of soap in her mouth and given a hard hairbrush spanking that had left her crying like a little girl. He didn't like repeating punishments so she doubted it would be the same this time. She only had one clue, one idea of what was to come. This morning before she ran out the door he had said,

"Be here immediately after your class. I want you in the bedroom with your old school skirt on."

She hated that skirt. All throughout high school she had rolled it up, trying to get guys to notice her ass. It had certainly worked, but now she felt silly in the scrap of fabric. He knew that, so he must be planning to add an aspect of humiliation to her punishment.

The rest of the lecture flew by. Far too soon it was time for her to collect her things and head home. Hurriedly she pushed out of the building and started the short walk to the apartment they shared.

When he had asked her to move in she had been overjoyed but now the thought of entering their shared space, full of his disappointment, made her almost tear up. Still, she knew she could not afford to be late.

When she arrived she found the door unlocked. Tentatively, she pushed it open, expecting to see him waiting for her. Surprisingly, he was nowhere to be found. Confused she peaked into the bedroom. He wasn't there either, but his instructions rang in her ears.

Quickly storing her backpack in the closet, she approached the dresser. The skirt was toward the back of a drawer, not getting much use these days. She pulled it out and noted that it looked much smaller than she remembered. Still, he had told her to put it on, so she would. Sliding her leggings off she unzipped the skirt and pulled it up her legs.

To her dismay, the skirt barely covered her ass, and her small black thong was quite visible, peaking out from underneath. Turning to the mirror she took in her appearance. She looked like a petulant schoolgirl, what with the skimpy black tank top and blue pleated skirt. She almost laughed thinking that some white socks and patent leather shoes would complete her transformation into the slutty schoolgirl she sometimes saw in porn. She stopped herself from laughing however, remembering her predicament.

Where was he? It wasn't like him to make her wait for a punishment. She took a seat on the edge of the bed, kicking her legs back and forth as she waiting anxiously. After only a few moments her mind was already racing with possibilities of what was to come. Suddenly she heard the door open. Sitting straight up she clasped her hands in her lap and waited. Soon his tall frame appeared in the doorway.

"Daisy."

Her eyes moved to the floor. How was it that he could put so much meaning into one word? She felt love, disappointment and desire all in that one statement of her name.

"Look at me."

Raising her eyes, she met his gaze, squirming under the intensity of it.

"Would you like to explain what happened this morning? You're going to be punished, but I'd like to hear your side of the story."

Her heart fluttered. Even in this moment he was still kind and caring.

"Um.. yes Daddy, thank you. I- I just wasn't thinking. I've been so stressed lately I just felt like you were ignoring me. I know I was rude I shouldn't have said that, I really didn't mean it I promise!"

He chuckled and she felt almost hopeful, until he met her gaze and his expression turned serious.

"Sweetie I know you've been stressed. I know all that. What I want to know is what you were thinking. Why you felt that you could tell me to shut up."

The emphasis he put on the words made her flinch. They sounded so ugly coming from his mouth, and she realized how he must have felt when she flung them in his face in her annoyance this morning.

"I don't know. I'm sorry."

She didn't have an excuse, and they both knew it. He was giving her a chance to think through her actions, to reach the conclusion that he had already arrived at: she needed to be punished.

"Alright, stand up."

No more small talk, it was time. He approached the bed, standing in front of her. His tall frame made her want to both curl into his safe embrace, and simultaneously shrink away.

"Turn around." She met his gaze briefly before complying.

"Bend over."

She took a deep breath and then bent forward, placing her hands on the bedspread. There was a momentary pause and then she felt his hand on her thigh. He stroked her gently and then reached up and flipped the skirt up, tucking it into the bottom of her tank top.

"This skirt looks so pretty on you. You look like a pretty little schoolgirl." She grinned shyly into the bed, blushing as she pictured the view he must have. The thong she was wearing left very little to the imagination.

"I know you haven't worn this in a while, but I thought it would be helpful. I'm hoping it reminds you of your place." He was stroking her ass now, gently rubbing circles as he spoke.

"And look at these panties..." His finger hooked under the waistband, and he slowly tugged them down her thigh, stopping before reaching her knees leaving her panties suspended right under her sit spot.

"In this outfit you look like an obedient little slut." The statement made her feel warm inside. She wanted to be obedient, wanted to be a slut for him.

"But you're not." Her heart sank.

"I think you need to be reminded of your manners. You've been so stressed, you've lost yourself in your schoolwork. I need my good little girl back." With that she felt his soft touch leave her skin, and a sharp smack resonated throughout the room. She gasped. It didn't hurt much but the impact and the sound came as a surprise.

A second smack followed the first. He picked up his pace, alternating cheeks, peppering her ass with short sharp blows. After a few minutes he turned his attention to her sit spots and upper thighs. It was starting to sting and Daisy whimpered into the bedspread. She knew this was only the beginning though.

"Do you know why I had you wait for your punishment?" He continued raining smacks down on her ass as he waited for her reply.

"Ouch! No Sir..."


"I had to go out and get a little surprise for you."

She didn't like the sound of that. Surprises during punishments were never good. Suddenly the spanking stopped. Daisy lifted her head from the covers and took a deep breath, trying to regain her composure. Soon however, his hand gripped the back of her neck and snaked into her hair, grasping a handful and pulling her head back.

"Surprise." The hand that was not tightly gripping her hair slid a thick wooden ruler onto the bed beneath her head. Daisy wrinkled her nose at the sight of the heavy intimidating implement. He chuckled and released her hair, picking up the foreboding tool.

"I thought you'd be more appreciative. I had to hunt for the perfect one. Lets see how it is." She braced herself and quickly let out a gasp as the ruler made contact with her ass. He was not longer administering a warmup spanking and the blows were fast and hard. She kicked her feet and wiggled her ass as whimpers left her lips. SMACK! He delivered one especially hard strike and paused to say,

"Hold still little girl."

"Owww..." She was finding it hard to stay in place and could feel that her panties were now around her ankles.

"Now tell me, why are you being spanked?" She couldn't answer for a moment, the pain of the spanking distracting her. SMACK SMACK two hard strikes were delivered to her very sensitive sit spots.

"I won't ask again." He said firmly.

"I told you to shut up! I was rude, I'm sorry Daddy I'll be good I promise" She was babbling, her feet kicking as the smacks rained down.

"Good." He delivered five hard smacks to her upper thighs, making her gasp. A few tears slipped out and it took her a moment to realize that the spanking had stopped.

She heard rustling, as though he was digging something out of his jacket pocket, and then he spoke. 

"I have one more surprise for you."

His hands returned to her ass, this time pulling her cheeks apart gently. She had an idea of what was coming. They had talked about this, how they both wanted to experiment with ass play. She had been hesitant but had expressed her desire to try it. Suddenly, she felt his finger slide into her pussy.

She had not realized how wet she was, but his finger slid in easily, and the feeling made her curl her toes.

"Aren't you wet... What a dirty girl." She buried her head into the bedspread, her face as red as she knew her ass was. He withdrew his finger and she let out a whine. She hadn't realized how horny the spanking had made her. She couldn't help but whimper.

"I know little one. You just want to be fucked, but unfortunately this is a punishment so quiet down."

His words only made her wetter, but she bit her lip and did her best to be quiet. His finger traced from her pussy up to her other, less experienced hole. Twirling around her bud he spread her juice thoroughly, preparing her for what was to come.

"Daddy..." She was almost past the point of words. The arousal, anxiety and eagerness to please had compounded into a fuzzy haze. She wasn't quite sure how to express how she was feeling. But his finger was gone and he his response came before she had time to protest,


"I told you to quiet down. Hush." With that she felt something new, smooth and cold touch her asshole. She immediately tensed up, but as his hand rubbed her ass and she lost herself to the lingering pain and pleasure she relaxed.

Slowly and gently he pushed the plug into her hole. At first she was unsure how she felt about the intruder, but once the larger, more bulbous section was fitted firmly inside her she felt almost comfortable. That is, until he pressed his thumb against the base and firmly screwed it deep into her ass. Daisy arched her back and clutched the covers as a foreign sensation coursed through her body. It felt odd, but it also felt deliciously naughty.

"Stand up little girl." It took her a moment to register his words, but when she did she pushed herself up from the bed and turned to face him. His hand came to cup her face and he softly said,

"You are going to wear this plug for the rest of the night, and over the next few days as I see fit. I think you will find it to be quite pleasurable." His warm hand on her face made her feel warm and cared for and she wanted to hug him, but knew that he was not done speaking.

"I love you and I know you're a good little girl. I think you just need a little reminder of what's important. I think I'd like you to wear this skirt for the rest of the evening too, so I can see your cute red ass."

She blushed and reached to the floor to grab her panties, which she had kicked off long ago. His hand caught her arm, however and she raised her gaze to his face.

"No panties. When I decide to fuck you I want quick and easy access." She nodded and returned to standing. When she was upright he reached out and folded her into a hug, his big arms capturing her and squeezing her tight.

"I love you Daisy." She buried her head in his chest and inhaled his scent,

"I love you Daddy, thank you for punishing me."