Daisy’s Adventures: 03 The Final Frontier

Story Info
Or at least the local neighborhood.
13.1k words
5
742
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy's Adventures: 03 The Final Frontier

Or at least the local neighborhood

Thanks to my editor kenjisato. Also, to LanguageTool. Combined, they put me right. Any problems left all belong to me.

= = = = = = = = = =

As I was about to head home, I decided to visit Mato first. As a human, who has been around longer than me, I thought he might have some insights on how to travel in space. So I, instead, headed to the park where he worked. When I got there, I learned he was not due to work today, so I went to his home. As I got near, I saw he was home, on the porch.

"Hello, Daisy."

"Hello, Mato."

"What brings you here?"

"Several things, but mostly your advice."

"That surprises me. You are fairly wise already, and certainly experienced. Come, sit beside me."

Sitting down, I said, "Yes, but you have more experience in spanning the years without The Man harassing you."

"Are you having problems?"

"Not yet, but what I plan to do soon, may call attention to myself, and I want to avoid that if I can."

"What do you plan to do?"

"My gods want me to tour space, and report to them. While I am doing this, I expect to have a lot of sex. I also plan to help out, by making things more sustainable."

"How would you do that?"

"Well, I plan to bring seeds, and other environmental resources. I would use them to expand the environmental envelopes of some places."

"That is a good thing. Why would that bring attention?"

"Well, on my previous trip to the moon, I created a secret cavern beneath the city, and filled it with fresh water. It was huge. It has since been discovered, and proved very beneficial to enhancing the city's quality of life."

"I heard about that. They don't know how it got there, or how their scans missed it for so long. And you are right. The city doubled in size and tripled in population."

"Doing that on a station will be harder, but not too remarked on. Doing that on Mars will be noticed, as I plan to do a bit more than just water."

"Yeah, that will be noticed."

"How should I avoid The Man?"

"You can't, not at that level of effect. But you can give him a false target, and send attention elsewhere."

"Oh? What do you suggest?"

"Don't use your own name, but create a fake one to use. You will need to be careful of fingerprints, as they can link it to you."

We spoke for another twenty minutes, and I decided to create an identity as a Hopi native that was adopted as a small child left anonymously on a doorstep.

Before leaving, I brought out the talisman I made in the Celestial City.

"Mato, I have a gift for you. In preparing for my trip, I needed to craft a talisman to get some ideas. I don't really need it, and thought you might like it. You can pass it on to your heirs."

"An obsidian dagger?"

"Yes. Let me show you."

Five minutes later, Mato had learned to control it. He said, "A very interesting talisman. Seemingly a weak one for utility, it also is a powerful one as a weapon."

I said, "Good as a lighter, a campfire, and a small extinguisher, but also usable as a potent sword."

"Yes. I don't think I will keep it, but rather have it in the keeping of my next heir. They can take the time to learn how to use a sword."

"Well, that's all I wanted to talk about. Thanks for your advice."

"Come back and tell me about your journey."

"I shall."

I then left and headed home. I told the priestess of Inanna who was watching the place that I would be busy for a while still, and asked her to stay another week. Heading to the basement, I canceled the illusions that hid my magic rooms. Taking out Master Chang's books, I added them to my library. Changing my outfit, I went out back to pray to An, holding my latest talisman.

"Have you finished the talisman?"

"Yes, Lord An."

There was a flash of lightning. I expected it to hit me, and take me to his realm, but this time, he came to me. Unlike most other times, he showed up as only a six-foot-tall man.

"I decided to see what your home is like."

"Would you like a tour?"

"Yes."

I noted the pool nearby where I often swam, and the patio we were on as the location I held Pilates class. Entering at my house, I introduced my fellow priestess. She curtsied, and soon went back to her room. I then went inside, and upstairs, and then showed him all the rooms, including my bedroom. I didn't show him the guest room, as the priestess was inside with the door closed. Then I showed off the main floor, and finally the underground portion. Downstairs, I introduced Alec's new body, showed him my magic library, and my magic lab. Lastly, I went to the kitchen, and offered him refreshment.

"I should like something to drink."

I headed to the fridge, and got out two bottles of beer Osiris gave me. "Come, let us relax outside and enjoy the beer while you examine the talisman."

He nodded, so I led him back to the patio, and we sat at a small table, and I opened the bottle and handed it to him, then I opened my own.

"Cold! And a brew like my people used to make. Nice."

"Yes, cold. While warm beer may be fine, I think the coldness makes it better."

"How did you find such beer?"

"I recently visited Isis and Osiris, and he gifted me some. Given how nutritious this beer is, it truly is 'food of the gods'."

"Hehe. 'Food of the gods'. You are right. That would explain its excellent nature." He set the beer on the table, and added, "Let me see the talisman."

I handed it to him, and watched. We both took occasional sips of our beers. Just after he finished his beer, he held the talisman in his hand, and engulfed it with miniature lightning for a full minute. He then handed it to me.

"I see Isis blessed it. Now I have, as well. With this talisman, you may freely travel my domain. You will be aware of where the Earth and moon are. Also, if you meditate on it, you will learn where nearby satellites and stations are."

"Thank you, Lord An. That aspect will be quite useful as a guide for me."

"So, what is it like in the pool? I have watched you occasionally, and wondered."

"It is much the same as a large pond or small lake. A place to swim and play. The big difference is the clarity of the water, and the lack of wildlife. Would you like to try it out?"

"Yes."

"Then let's start at the shallow end, so you can try it a little, and then later, if you want, we can go in the deep end. Oh, if you have an electrical charge on you, it will likely discharge when you get close."

He got up, and I walked past him to show him where the shallow end was. Removing my clothes, I jumped in, then stood up in four feet of water. "It is shallow here, and by standing, you can easily breath and enjoy the water. In the deep end, if you stand on the floor of the pool, you will be underwater."

His clothes evaporated, then he jumped in, and I heard a small spark discharge. But he didn't seem to notice, so I ignored it. He walked about a bit in the shallow end, then headed to the deep end. I dove in, and swam there, and popped up swimming slowly to watch from the deep end. He continued to walk, and noticed the slope. Slowly, he walked down, and went deeper.

Then I saw him go under. But I noticed there was a small bubble of air about his head. I watched, and swam near him. He explored the deep end, then headed back to the shallow end. When I could stand, I did.

"Yes, like a very small lake. I noted you at the surface. Was that swimming?"

"Yes. I was mostly swimming in place. If I want to go a distance, I change how I swim, and may choose to go underwater, as it is a little more efficient, and it is a lot easier to keep out of someone's sight. That can be useful when playing games in the pool."

"So, swimming and playing games. What other uses does a pool have?"

"Relaxation, and for some like me, sex."

"Sex?" I could see his erection starting.

I walked over, and pulled his erection into me, and said, "Yes. Despite all this water, it is not quite as easy, as the water washes away the natural lubrication. But the buoyancy of the water makes it easier for heavy people to enjoy being together. Likewise, the buoyancy makes for a different experience. I have enjoyed it. Shall I lead?"

"Yes. Show me what you can do."

Pulling Inanna's gift, I proceeded to show him. Soon, we were on the edge, and pounding each other. He was playing with my breasts, and I held on to the edge of the pool. We were making a lot of waves, getting the area about the pool all wet.

When he started generating sparks, the water proved to conduct them to the edge. I pulled in just enough of An's power to not be electrocuted. Soon, the edge was lighting up, and when he came, the whole pool lit up. I only knew because I checked the security cameras later. At the time, when he came, I also came, and wasn't paying attention to the special effects.

Finally, he was satisfied, and said goodbye. Then he left as a bolt of lightning, and again I felt the shock as the entire pool lit up. I decided to get out and recover on a lounge chair nearby. I fell asleep.

The priestess woke me up, and pointed out that she brought lunch. I thanked her, and asked her how things went. By the time lunch was over, I had learned all the interesting things that happened. Afterwards, I collected my clothes, and we had sex in my bed. She asked me all sorts of questions about An.

I sent out for pizza, and listened to some music for dinner. When I finished, I put the remaining pizza in the fridge, and then went to my room to examine and meditate on the talisman to see what the gods added. Since An told me he added something, I looked at his addition first. I could sense the Earth below and to the sides. I could also feel the moon's location to the side and below. Looking it up, I learned the moon was below the horizon at the moment. Then I went back and focused on the smaller things. Soon, I felt many things. Closest was one of the many strings of internet satellites. I sensed they were too small to hold people. Beyond that, I sensed more, and soon I was able to tell the difference between a satellite and a station.

I must have spent hours sensing and studying the heavens above and what they held. I fell asleep, and in my dreams I continued to sense them. When I woke up in the morning, even though I wasn't trying to sense anything, I could tell in the back of my mind what was out there.

After a breakfast of reheated pizza, I meditated on the patio, but this time to see Isis's contribution. I used my own knowledge of her magics to see what was there beyond what I knew. In a few minutes, I saw it. She added a healing field. I felt it was a slow healing to all near me, perhaps to fifty feet away. Thinking about that, I realized that was just shy of one hundred royal cubits. I bet she made it exactly that.

I headed to my secret basement, and talked with Alec about the research I had asked him to do. He showed me all sorts of information on what Red Horizons had in the way of nanotech. He also showed me what others had. It seemed that while I wasn't paying attention, their tech had gone through several iterations. One item was a skin-suit. This was nanotech clothing that doubled as a pressure suit in the vacuum of space. While not quite airtight, it was close. But it put pressure on the skin like air pressure, and thus protected the body from pressure loss.

It still needed an outside source for air, but it had an emergency supply for five minutes. It likewise would enclose the head during an emergency, but allowed you to see through a pair of clear areas over the eyes. When combined with a helmet, it left the head uncovered, and felt and looked much better. It was designed to bleed air across the skin to provide a tiny amount of cooling, allowing the air to escape just below the knee.

For the regular spacesuit, they used a macro nanotech. That is, it used much larger base units. Most were quarter-inch hexagons, but other shapes were there to handle the full needs. It was an armored space suit, with heating and cooling, and was designed to connect to the skin-suit or an old-style under-suit. It used the same stretch technology used in the skin-suit, so you could bend your knees and elbows without difficulty. The helmet was made of blocks with a transparent center. Those blocks could also switch to a bright-sun mode to provide eye protection when needed. The specs showed it was a little stronger than the standard suit others sold, but at a premium.

But what caught my eye was the mini-nanotech. This was designed as a multi-tool for electronics. I noted that it even had the ability to glow and provide task lighting on what you were working on. I had Alec order all three, but I had him ask if the glow could come in different colors, or better yet, variable. I had visions of applying them to my hair, so it could be both a fashion statement, but also pull my hair in when I wore a helmet.

I added a claw tool so I could handle moving in micro-gravity. Then, I was equipped for space. Next up was looking into getting from place to place. There was no point lifting a ship from Earth, as it cost a lot more. Lifting from the moon was far cheaper, and so I looked at Polaris shuttles for what they offered. I needed long range, and full environment for four. I didn't plan on taking passengers, but I felt I should have the capacity.

With those preparations made, I looked into what I would need to make a Martian terrarium. I decided that I needed one of my Atlantean drones to come with me, for technical help. The next step was generating the components I would need. I spent four months duplicating solar panels, plumbing, wiring, seals, and other things I would need. These had to be very exact, so I meditated on the designs so I would be able to generate items that were to specification.

I loaded my storage ring with many assorted plants, most as seed. But I would need insects for pollination, so I looked at what had already been imported. I made a stasis box that used the temporal magics I had used to skip forward in time, but it, instead, slowed time inside the box. Inside, I kept the small boxes of insects I would bring. It took up the final space in the storage ring. In the evenings, I relaxed by learning the Hopi language for my journey.

Finally, my plan was ready. When the nanotech arrived, I programmed a massive wardrobe for it. I had gotten the extra memory and two additional brain units for it. These were neural-net components that were part of the nanotech skin-suit. Their presence meant it was quite potent, as one additional brain made it three times as smart. With two, it was nearly ten times as smart. I used that to program some mobile patterns in the clothing forms.

While I was preparing, Alec was using his interesting internet friends to get me a high quality ID, and I funneled a fair chunk of money into it. I chose the name Kachina "Kat" Pablito. This was a Hopi name from the southwest, and had a fake history of adoption by tribe members with a fake adult life in the Orient. I shaved so I would have a smooth slit, and also lowered my voice and added an accent for my new identity. I went to the Philippines, so I could catch a flight from the spaceport there. The ship was only to get me to orbit, where I would change to another ship. Having been in space before, I knew I could handle weightlessness.

As there was no history for the new me, I got put in dirtside class. This had extra precautions for people who could not handle weightlessness. As we had to spend half an hour weightless as we neared the station, the crew learned who could handle it and who could not. As I managed nicely, they let me into the station with the others that handled it well. Meanwhile, the rest were sent back down or were asked for a surcharge for dirtsider handling.

When they let us off, I was one of the first, as I knew how to use the claw. That caught the eyes of the crew nearby, as did the fact my skirt flared as I landed, showing I didn't wear underwear. My shirt was also loose, and from the side you could maybe spot some nipples. Sensing who was most lustful at my entrance, I headed for them, as they wore a uniform.

"Hi there. I'm new here. Can you help me get to my hotel room?"

He gave me a good long look, and replied, "Well there, young lady, which hotel has your room?"

Activating the wrist comm, I looked it up. "It would be... The Traveler's Rest." I already knew where it was, and how to get there. But I wanted him to guide me, and get even more aroused from my outfit. He took the bait.

"Well, it's not easy to get to, until you learn your way around. Would you like me to show you?"

"Yes, please."

"Hold my hand." He waited for me, then activated his own claw. When we got there, I went to the kiosk, and signed in. I received a scan code, which I added to my wrist comm. I then looked a little lost, and again, he took the bait.

"Need some help?"

"Maybe. But I will gladly take some."

This time, as we could walk down the hall using the magnets in our shoes, he took my hand. "Let me show you the way."

A minute later, we were at my room. I opened my door, and saw a zero-gravity bed, and a table and chair. "Looks kind of sparse."

"That's fairly normal. Mass is expensive, and shielding needs a lot. So what little is left has to go a long way. Unless you pay a serious premium. Sleep in zero gravity only needs to contain the person. The table only needs to be fixed, and the chair fixed and with tie-downs. They also fold up when not in use."

"And what if you want to do something else?"

"Such as?"

"Sex. The way you've been looking at me, and the way your thing is bulging, makes me think you want me now. I'm willing, but not sure how that works in such a small room."

"Well, since you're willing, how about I show you. First, we fold the furniture into the wall." He proceeded to do that. "Now we have some room. Next, we expose ourselves. We can just do the minimum, or go all the way. Vacuum protocol recommends always have your pressure suit close, or know where the emergency suits are. I know where they are, and I can show you."

"No need. Watch." I gave the mental command, and my skin-suit reconfigured into vacuum mode.

His eyes got big. "Does that really work?"

"According to the warranty from Red Horizons, it is rated for five minutes of full vacuum by itself, and days if connected to air and power." I then gave a different command, and it became thicker bands at the base of all my extremities, with the neck band configured like a fancy collar with a thin strip going up to connect to the command interface. That interface appeared as a headband, but had filaments on my scalp that monitored my brain for commands and sent it feedback. It also had thin strips to the other bands that went on my back.

"Nice! And it is out of the way of most sex."

"Yep. And as you can see, I am wet. Since you know the ropes, why don't you take charge now?"

"Yes, ma'am! First, we secure you to the wall. This means a harness of sorts. Allow me."

"Kind of like B-and-D, huh?"

"It can be, but Zero-G sex needs something to hold the couple against their activities."

I nodded, then he picked me up and placed me against the padded wall. Pulling out straps from the wall, so he could connect them on the other side, was next. By the time he was finished, my shoulders were locked down, and also my waist. He then undressed, and placed his clothes in a bag attached to the far wall. Although he floated, the room was small enough that a small-sized person could reach the wall with the bed, and the wall with the video at the same time. This meant he could move wherever he wanted without being attached.

He then pulled out two more straps, not quite like the others, from each side of my waist. They snapped to each other, making a loop in the middle, with him in the loop. Then he reoriented himself, so he was lying on me, and let the straps pull him close. Finally, he told me to push the 'S' button on the wall above my head.