Daisy’s Adventures: 03 The Final Frontier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now ready to return to lunar civilization, for more than a quick visit. I called to request a flight path and long-term parking there. When I got it, I let the autopilot handle getting me there. Parking nearly a quarter mile from the nearest entrance, I checked my suit, locked the shuttle, and headed in. I had fun walking in the low gravity, almost skating across with the low jumps. Once inside, and secure, I reverted the nanotech to a naughty outfit.

Over the next few days, I researched how to get to Mars. I wanted to include my shuttle, so that it could be added to the available resource pool there. It looked like the next major launch would be in three months, and would take almost a year to get there. I booked passage for the shuttle with cargo and myself. Until then, I took time to research what I would need, and what other desirable things I could bring, and filled up the shuttle's cargo capacity. I added a bunch of electronic stuff into my ring, to replace the volume I had removed.

While I waited, I sampled the lunar city life. I became well known at the various clubs, and gyms. The local gossip sheets loved my ever-changing clothing and hair. I also planted the idea of setting up a shrine to Inanna here in the minds of those I hooked up with. About a month in, I bought a small place, and converted it to such a shrine. Inanna must have been watching me, since only a few days later, one young lady I had sex with at a club asked how she could become a priestess of Inanna. I made a quick prayer to her.

"Queen Inanna, I have a question."

"I know. She is acceptable to me as a priestess. Take a few days and tell her all about me, and if she still wants to, then make her one."

"Were you watching me?"

She didn't answer, but I got a distinct smug feeling from her before she left.

So I did as she asked. The explanations seemed to require us having sex several times a day, sometimes with a third. By the time she demanded to be a priestess, I had created a holy symbol necklace for her. I was already wearing a duplicate on my neck. After pronouncing her a priestess, I gave her a deep kiss, and while she was distracted, I placed the amulet around her neck. At the same time, I signaled the drone to send the invite from the internet group of priestesses to her.

After separating, it took her a few minutes to come down from the orgasm she had when Inanna blessed her as a priestess. As we were in her room, her screen dinged with the invite. She looked over, and then, seeing who it was from, she looked at me. I told her about the forum, and how there were senior priestesses on it who could answer her questions about Inanna, if she didn't want to ask Inanna directly. I then suggested she pray to her, and introduce herself. When she did, I expected to not know anything of what they talked about, but Inanna decided to let me listen in. I had a hard time not smiling when I heard her thoughts stutter. I didn't even know that thoughts could.

We saw each other several times more, while I waited for the long-haul ship. When it arrived, it unloaded some cargo and people from Mars, then went through a maintenance cycle, before announcing it was open for boarding. As I was bringing a shuttle, and piloting it myself, I was placed near the end of the boarding sequence, so they would be able to secure everything as needed.

Once we departed, I spent a lot of time helping to relieve tension, mostly by having sex. In two weeks, everyone knew about me, and my wanton ways, but as I was discreet, and was keeping the tension down, the ship's crew didn't interfere. The fact that I updated my ship's bio to state I was a priestess, and what that meant, could have had something to do with it. I also spent a lot of time playing games with others, working out, and generally being a social butterfly. My skin-suit was also highly appreciated, not only for the provocative clothing it appeared as, but also for the fact it was always looking different. I got many questions about it, and I referred them to the Red Horizons catalog.

The ship's medical bay was surprised that I volunteered my time there. What they didn't realize was that the talisman's healing would help their patients, and for any that needed significant healing, I would use Inanna's healing to fix them up quickly. When the ship's doctor pulled me aside to ask if I knew why patients were healing so fast, I just said it was my goddess' will. Further, I added that in addition to sex, Inanna also did some healing, and I prayed for them and they were healed. The doctor decided not to press the issue, but said they would keep an eye on me. Nothing came of it, beyond a few notes in his log.

Finally, we arrived. I was one of the first to leave, to make room in the shuttle bay. We all first went to Phobos, and waited for clearance to go to the surface. As I had a shuttle, they asked me to stay parked outside the base while the passengers debarked. It took nearly an hour to process someone, as they needed to get full medical information. While I waited, I meditated, and used Everest's power to sense the moon. I was quite surprised at what I found. It appeared to be made up of rubble. I decided to add an environment here also, but had to think about how.

The first problem was that I didn't want to significantly affect the mass of the moon, as that would affect its orbit. The second was that it would be difficult to hide any surface activity. So I meditated and thought about it some more. That's when I realized I could move the rock to make larger voids, and I could destroy some rock to counter the added weight of stuff I added. I went invisibly into the base to find the one in charge of processing the arrivals. I then followed until they were alone, where I whammied them to place me last. That gave me a little over a week's time to work my magic.

I set up the shuttle to take messages for me, and then I went about the base to find a place with easy access, but hidden from the monitors. I then moved some rock from the surface, and then began to open up a hole by relocating bits of rock into the nearest small voids. When I had enough depth, I went in and moved the plug back in the top. I then crawled down to the bottom, and began relocating rock to open up a passageway to the nearest large void.

Once there, I scanned the area and designed an underground cave system that would link the larger voids nearby, while placing all the moved material into smaller voids. After four days, I had connected every nearby large void with passageways. The next step was to seal them, and make them airtight. I did that by removing a layer of rock and replacing it with the same weight of metal skin that was affixed to the rock beneath. I removed more rock near the passageway ends to allow for the installation of pressure doors. I also added vents for airflow that would also seal with the airlocks. I left the upper part unfinished, as I would need to open it up to accommodate the weight of all the machinery I would install for power and air. I also included the weight of the solar panels I created and stored so that they could be placed on the surface to power this area. I even added several fair-sized cisterns of water.

The last part was finishing the access way and connecting it to the base. For that, I made a double lock. The lower one had a door at the surface and one further below. The upper one was placed in the outer wall of the base, and connected to the one on the ground. I used an illusion to hide the opening on the inside. The upper one also had a door to the outside. I finished with a day and a half to spare. I would be gone several days before the illusion faded, and then it was only a matter of time before someone found it.

I was on Mars for two weeks before it was found. Two days later, it was connected to the sudden appearance of several other spaces on the larger stations. There was much speculation of how it could have been done without anyone noticing. I made only a few comments, to blend in. By then, I was spending time on Mars as a tourist, and also researching a good location for setting up the next site. While the base's news never really went away, other things took over, leaving it as a curiosity without explanation for the scientists to figure out.

Finally, I found a site, away from where people were, yet not very far. It was in a canyon, so I could hide things, and I also had access to the surface at the top. I bought the rights to it for a rather large amount. It was more expensive than I had planned, but as I had left myself a very large buffer in my funds as Kachina, I barely had enough. I sent an encrypted message to Alec to move some money around.

As I had privacy, I scoped out the area, and soon located a place to make an entrance. Again, I used Everest' power to sense the land where I wanted to place the environment. I was surprised to find a large band of valuable rock that held a lot of metallic ore. So I changed my plans to remove only the uninteresting rock, and save the ore to sell. Then I would excavate the dome and pathway to it. I would also make a path to the surface to link up to the solar panels.

As the top of the canyon was over three miles from the bottom where I would start, I decided to make the lower entrance large, and the upper entrance smaller. I would put an elevator in the upper shaft, but design it to crawl up and down rather than be lowered by cable. This would avoid having an extremely long cable, and also allow me to add pressure locks.

I would also add pressure locks to the horizontal one. These locks would automatically open and close, and only hold a small pressure differential. But with many of them, the result would be standard colonial pressure by the time the final locks were entered. Each lock would have a mechanism to pull air from the outer part and push it into the inner part to maintain the inner part's pressure. They would all be connected to an AI to monitor and control things so that several groups of people could be using them at the same time.

However, the final lock would be where Martian air was replaced with colonial air. Since Martian air was so thin, and was mostly carbon dioxide, it would not be breathable. This final lock would have several chambers. First would be a series of chambers just larger than a suited person. This way, minimal air would need to be exchanged. Likewise, there would be a series of cargo locks. These would be larger, but would have inflatable walls to reduce the amount of air needed to be exchanged. Lastly, would be the standard large cargo lock, where vehicles could go in and out.

Once inside, I created the environment just like I did on Luna. I even put in the storage area for solar panels, and the communications offices, all in the Earth-environment side of the air locks. Unlike Luna, I added rabbits as a food source. They quickly took to the area, and soon settled in. Then I went up top, and started setting up the solar panels. These were also on a raised platform, but I added an outer stone wall that went nearly a hundred feet up. They were angled to force the winds up and to the side, so that sandstorms would not leave a lot of sand here. Again, the drone did the assembly, while I did the creation.

The last part added was the portal. I used the same design as on Luna, and when I tested it, it found Luna and connected to it. The first test was a complicated drone that was designed to connect to the lunar internet and email me here, the result of its diagnostics. It was quite complicated, as it was to measure all sorts of things. I stood outside the portal area, clapped and thought Luna, and the test drone disappeared. I then took a lunch break, as the lag time for its report would take a while.

A few hours later, I got the email. My initial test was a success. Then I read it and learned some interesting things. First was that the time differential across the portal appeared to be a few seconds. Second, there was a slight kinetic transfer, but not so much to worry about. An ancient elevator could have a larger jolt. The next test would be an animal. I collected a few rabbits, and ascertained they were all male, so I wouldn't have to worry about rabbit babies there. I sent a second test drone. With a cage full of rabbits, and after it went, it examined and watched the rabbits for a week. There was food in the cage, and the drone would open the cage after it reported every day for that week. Again, success.

As I excavated, I consolidated the ores, and sold them to the colony for credits. I had set up another mining company. And I set things up to transfer ownership to the colony as a farm, and the name would change to 'Pablito's Produce'. I set things up for the change to occur at the same time as the lunar site revealed itself. I then spent the next month traveling to other Martian locations, and when I was at the farthest distance, I whammied the crew to forget I was on board, and left the ship. After it departed, I teleported about a mile away, then powered up until I was plasma. Then I zapped myself across the planet back to the dome, and landed at the top.

Returning to human form, I descended, and entered the dome. I spent the next several hours sleeping in the bed in the temple to Inanna. She gave me such wonderful dreams. When I awoke, I meditated, and examined myself with Inanna's healing eyes to see exactly what my body was like. Then I went to the portal and activated it. As I kept my senses open, I could feel both the transition to the astral, but also the change of gravity as I went into and out of the astral. With a slight lurch, I arrived.

I spent the next day, again, looking at myself with Inanna's healing eyes, and concluded that I was unaffected by the portal crossing. Next was connecting to the Earth. It was easy to book passage under a fake name, as security away from the moon wasn't good. They were only looking for weapons and such, not identity. The stations were stricter, but my whammie got me through. Finally, I was on Earth.

I spent the next month going from place to place, enjoying sex and the sights. It was good to feel normal gravity after a few years in space. Eventually, I felt I had enough vacation, so I headed to the Mideast. I went to where Kish was, in south-central Iraq. As there was not much there, I realized I would need to source stuff from Baghdad. As Kachina, I purchased land near Kish. I also bought a bunch of equipment for communications and power.

As the Earth didn't need more Earth-like environment, I decided to make a college of archaeology. I spoke to Alec about my plans.

"Thanks to your old photos, I was able to generate a map of ancient Kish. You sure you want to go to all this effort?"

"Yes. I want to make a new city of Kish, with modern amenities, but looking like the old city. This means making sure all the infrastructure is hidden below ground as much as possible."

"Well, you do have the advantage of magical construction, and also undeveloped land."

"Yes. What about the needs of the college? How much space will that use up?"

"Very little."

"What of the other things a city needs?"

"Government will take up a fair amount, as will religious structures. I am concerned about the ziggurat. That may cause issues."

"I know. But as everything will be built to modern standards, with inner skeletons of metal beneath the ancient looking surface, people will know it is a recreation. Also, while it will appear as a temple, it will also serve as the main communication mast for the city. Inside, will be not only all the Sumerian art, but tables describing the historical aspect of each item. Since I lived in the original, it will look exactly the same. The palace will also be the same, as I spent a fair time there."

"You spent a fair amount of time in the military. Will you recreate that?"

"Yes, but that will not require as much complexity, as training space is empty. The effort there will be the weapons. We may want to have recreations of training sessions to entertain the populace."

"Yeah, that can wait. So, how are you going to build everything?"

"I'm going to make some more drones to assemble everything, but I will also order large supplies of equipment. That will save me a lot of time. Getting it all here without notice, however, will be your task. I will help however I can, with the human side of the equation. Can you do that?"

"Yes. Your idea of creating a local airport will help a lot. Sending cargo by plane is more expensive, but it lets us hide what we are doing a lot easier. And we can use a small set of people to handle the airport logistics."

"Well, the airport can support some of the heavier industry, and between the two can be the solar farms for power. It will also connect to the city at one of the gates."

"Just so you're aware, it will be expensive."

"I'll make a few trips to sell some gems to fatten the bank account. How about the plans for the personnel?"

"I've already got a bunch of scholars that are ready for a move. Some are near retirement and want an easy job. Others are hungry and want to make a name for themselves. It will be ready when you need them. For the city, I've been scouring the area for local businesses that are being squeezed out due to over-saturation. They know they will be moving to a nearby city, but not a new one. I currently have about forty-two percent of my target ready to go. I should be over seventy-five percent by the time you are projected to finish. Once the announcement is made, we should reach target."

"Are you sure we can't get more, sooner?"

"Yes. Too much, and we get noticed. Also, the risk of premature exposure goes up the more we get. If we give them a vacation and move the business, we can push another five or ten percent."

"Then let's do that."

The first thing I did was to place an illusion over the location of the city. It was the same as what I put over Death Valley, in that it hid the site from satellites and from the ground. Then I created the main runway of the airport, just outside of the illusion. In addition, I created flat space to be the foundation of the facilities, and some highway stubs for the ground exit parts. Lastly, I created the air traffic control tower. The next day, some helicopters brought in the equipment for it, and the crew needed to set it up.

A few days later, the local government certified it for cargo flights. Soon, there was a steady stream of cargo planes that unloaded lots of cargo. They all arrived and left during the day. At night, I relocated the full containers to the new city, and the empties back. The drones unloaded, put everything in place, and then assembled in the underground spaces I had already made. There was fresh water, gray water, and sewer lines to every building, with assorted underground distribution or collection points. Likewise, power lines and communications lines went to every building. I used the plans Alec had an AI generate, so it would be sensible, redundant where needed, and serviceable.

With all the hard work making me sweat, and the dusty environment, I decided to stop wearing clothes, and make the first working home mine, with a nice bath. I would keep this house for myself when I announced the city. I made it my center of operations, where I organized my work with the AI plans. I enjoyed working in the sun.

As the lowest stage was done, I would add flooring and walls for each building. Then the drones would come back and do all needed installations for that floor. We would repeat this cycle for each floor of each building, with everyone following the plans. As each building was completed, it would be tested to make sure everything worked, and then marked complete on the plan. This required that I make the water treatment plant first, along with the supply of water. I made a large underground space for the main water tank. In the city were pumping stations, and gray-water treatment. I also provided lesser underground storage areas for them. This way, if the main supply was broken or disconnected, there would be some buffer within the city. I was careful to stay out of sight when the cargo planes arrived.