Daisy’s Adventures: 03 The Final Frontier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tilting my head up, I saw it, and pressed it. Suddenly, all the ties pulled taut on me, and I saw the ones on him pull him to me. I felt his waist pull close to mine, and his dick slid into me. I saw the button was left in a depressed state, and intuited pushing it again would release it.

"The straps pull your body to the bed, leaving your arms and legs free. My straps, however, are spring loaded and have more freedom, so I can do this!" He then pulled his waist from me, keeping his arms and knees against the bed, then he released. Boom, his erection slid into me again.

"Nice! But what if I want you to go harder and faster?"

"Push the plus button. It tightens the springs. The minus button loosens the springs. Speed is up to us."

I pushed the plus button, and an LED slider lit up above the buttons. I pushed it again, and it got wider. I pushed again and again, until it wouldn't go any further.

"Okay. Pound away. Fast as you can."

He did. He sped up fairly quickly, until he couldn't go any faster. I used Inanna's power to make it good for both of us. He only lasted two minutes at this pace, but he came at the end. So did I. Afterwards, he collapsed against me, and I let him. After a bit, he started exploring my lower breasts.

Quietly, I said, "Yes, they are real. Enjoy, as I like having all my nipples played with."

"I had heard that there were women with four breasts, but I never encountered one before."

"Part of that is because there are very few of us, and we are all related. But we do get around. Just look at me! Well, after we finish."

We settled for some cuddling, but eventually he said, "I need to get back to work. My boss will probably yell at me."

"Then tell him about me. I don't mind."

"Um... I don't think I got your name."

"Oh! Call me Kat. It's actually Kachina Pablito, but most people mess up my Hopi name."

"Aren't the Hopi from North America? You look Asian."

"I was left in a basket next to my parent's hotel room in Shanghai. The note just said my birth mother overheard they desperately wanted a kid, and she couldn't handle raising one. I never heard how they got me to their home, but they had a naming ceremony, and I saw the videos of it. According to the note, I was less than a month old when that happened."

"Such a sad story."

"Yes, but it happened to someone else, as I have no memory of it. I've since traveled a lot, and I am now checking out space."

We got quiet as he explored my body. I took the time to explore his mind a little, since I learned he worked here. I wanted to understand what life here was like, what the sexual opportunities were, and also what the environmental situation was. However, while he knew the people, he didn't know the systems. So I looked to see who would know the systems, and would be receptive to sex.

After he left, I got dressed, and brought out the micro-nanotech. One of my surprises was that it could be combined with the skin-suit controls, and later separated. I set it up to coat my hair, and light it up with randomly changing colors. Programming the color change to be slow, and as splashes that expanded throughout my hair, I was satisfied. For the skin-suit, I went with another provocative look. I had a coral reef with a slowly changing scenery. The skin-suit footwear became high-heeled leather boots, in appearance, and the lower half of the outfit became a miniskirt. The upper half was a tight top. So tight, that you could see the shape of my nipples. The top and bottom had assorted tropical fish and other sea creatures slowly go about, and had the swirl of the current move seaweed back and forth. Then I was ready.

Leaving my room, I started wandering about, ready for others to approach me for sex. Some just followed to watch me from behind as I walked, since my miniskirt bounced up at each step, showing I wore nothing underneath. Without gravity, it took a while before it covered me. Others chose to quickly re-orient themselves to be upside-down to me as we passed each other, so they could look directly up my skirt. I caught a few wolf-whistles, and always smiled at the ones admiring my body. I made several circuits of the habitat ring before someone asked me for sex.

After a quick bit of sex in a closet, so we had something to brace ourselves with, I went back out. It was clear everyone knew what happened, yet I clearly had a big smile. This meant that I was shortly approached by another, and another. After the third guy, I kept my eyes out for a gal wanting fun. Two guys later, I found one.

I approached her, and said, "I see you've been watching me."

"Yeah, so what?"

"It occurs to me that you might want in on the fun. I go both ways, and am quite good. Care to try me?"

"I'm no lez."

"I'm not offering a relationship. I am offering physical pleasure. Others say I'm quite talented. Just close your eyes, and let me show you."

Since I was monitoring her feelings, I could tell she was interested, so I gave her a little mental push, and she relented.

"Okay. Follow me."

As she was my first woman here, I knew I had to make a great impression, so when she brought me into a closet, I called on Inanna's power and gave her our best. She was rather vocal, and thought she tried to hold it in, we both saw that she failed when we emerged. Still, word got around, and the ladies started giving me a try as well. After a few hours, I didn't seem to get any more takers, so I left the center of the station to switch to the inner ring. Here, it was about one-tenth gravity, so my skirt went down sooner.

I walked into a sandwich shop. At the wall, I punched in my order, and scanned my ID and it spit out my custom sandwich, fruit, and drink. While quite expensive compared to ground-side prices, it was actually reasonable for here. As I ate on a nearby seat, and erotically consumed a banana, several people stared at me and my attire. I made sure to make eye contact, with a smile. When I got up to recycle my trash, several followed me. They followed me around a corner.

But I was waiting there for them. I said, "Hey fellas, I'm feeling horny. Think we can find a place you can all do me, or do you want to take turns?"

They looked at each other, when one said, "She's got extra breasts, so there will be something for each of us."

The other two nodded, and one then said, "I know a place."

We followed him, and soon I was being pounded three ways. I was pushing against the walls to keep in place, and they were pounding me in all three holes. Two minutes in, I focused a little, and used a little telekinesis to open the door a crack. They didn't notice, and as we continued, I opened it more. It didn't take long to get an audience looking in. I came several times, helping to distract them. When I felt they were ready, I made them all come at once, while I had an even greater orgasm.

When they were done, I disentangled myself, brushed my clothes into place, and exited out the open door. They, on the other hand, were shocked that the door was open. It took them a few moments to pull their clothes back into place. They just saw me walk away, hips swaying, with the patterned currents on my clothes swaying in time.

As I wandered the rings, I kept an eye out for where I might add some environment. Every so often, I went back to my room to sleep, but found sleep eluded me. Instead, I meditated, trying to sense the station as a whole. I was using Everest's power to sense all the metal, and my life sense to see where people and plants were. On my third day, I was able to encounter the right technician, who knew about the station's ecology.

She was not interested in me, as she was married, but I was able to shadow her closely, and even sneak in with her to her office. I love Isis's spell for not being noticed. While there, I monitored her mind to learn where I might put a new module with plants. With some whispered suggestive thoughts I placed in her mind, I watched as she immediately went to the axis of the station, on the sunward side. The thought was that it could be a mini-habitat module, filled with plants. I let her go, and examined this place.

There was already a vacuum hatch and module connector ready to receive a module. I checked for security, and spotted several cameras and other monitors. So I backed out, and waited out of sight for some others to pass by. When I decided to go, I prepared by activating my skin-suit and spacesuit out of sight. Then I placed a gloved hand against some exposed metal, and used An's teleport, which made me briefly turn into electricity. I had already imagined my path to the other side of the hatch, and past all existing cables.

When the teleport finished, I was touching the outside of the hatch, and I started to drift. I quickly twisted, and got a foot against the hatch, and the magnetic sole anchored me enough to get the other foot down. Then I was solidly on the hatch. At this point, I summoned Everest's power to create a standard module skeleton large enough to hold my planned environment. I then activated the talisman to create air, and hold it in. Once stable, I retracted the space suit, so I could move more freely.

I summoned the drone from my hotel room, and had it connect the hatch on the skeleton to the hatch on the station. Then I created solar panel modules to supply power. The drone attached these to the skeleton, and wired them into a common supply for the module. With the final panel installed, I started creating walls with the standard module skin. About halfway, I realized I needed lighting, so I paused the walls to create lighting with some standard LED lights. Once I had the first ring of lights mounted and lit, I finished the module walls. Each light supplied light to the other side of the module.

Finally, the shell was laid. Next was adding the dirt and water. On each side of the rows of lights, I created tanks for water. The drone then connected the piping to set up the watering system. When it was ready, I created water and filled the tanks. Then I filled the remaining wall space with two feet of rich dirt for the plants. I had the drone start up the watering system, which started drip spraying from pipes over the dirt. As soon as the dirt was nice and wet, I spread seeds out in a pattern suitable for a space station. It had bushes, ground cover, and other plants to help generate air and food, but nothing requiring pollination by insects. Then I created another inch of dirt over that to cover the seeds.

Using telekinesis to compress the dirt somewhat, and the water to bind it, I made an effective place for the plants. Next, I created a metal scaffold along the axis to connect the two ends, so people could pass through. Along the near and far ends, I created spare solar panels so they could be swapped in easily. By now, the tanks were down about a quarter, and the soil moisture was sufficient to trip the system to stop. I created more water, and then closed the tank lids and latched them down. Then, there was one last step to finish it all.

I summoned Aja's amber necklace, and holding on to her talisman, I prayed to her for blessing this new environment. Suddenly, I could feel her power flow through me, and I could see the plants spring forth, and grow. In the space of a few minutes, a year's growth occurred. The module was then finished.

I sent the drone back by spell, then reactivated my suit. Casting the no-notice spell, I then undid the manual override on the lock and teleported back the way I came. By then, there were some technicians trying to get in. They were too distracted by the sudden change in the lock to spot me, but I still took care to get back to my room without attracting attention. Then I removed my spacesuit, and changed the skin-suit back to my sexy casual wear and went out for more sex.

I waited on the station for nearly a week, making sure my module was tested and verified, even if it was not explained. It was estimated that it added about ten percent to the available environment. There was some worry of the added mass, but since it had not unbalanced the station, they felt they could handle it. They said it was an efficient design. Well, since I had modified a Red Horizons' design, I'm not surprised at the compliments. I was ready to head to the next place, and later, the moon. I managed to improve three other large stations, with three more environmental modules.

From a station in lunar orbit, I took a ferry down to the surface. Soon, I was descending below the surface to the main city. The first thing I did was to head to the spaceship dealer to pick up the Mars-rated shuttle I ordered back on Earth, and to qualify for the pilot's license. I filled its tank, and changed the locks and passwords, so no one would steal the new ship. The next several days were spent stuffing it full of comm gear, so I could set up communication with my new site, including an AI to handle the routine duties of the operation. Then I got clearance, and went to the small crater I purchased for my next environmental site. My stated purpose was to set up a power station for mining.

When I got there, I parked the shuttle just outside the crater. I then walked into the center, and drew upon my desert power to pick up all the dust and swirl it about me, so I could cause it to leave the center of the crater. When I let it back down, the center was clear of dust. There was only rock. Pulling in Everest's power, I created a hangar for my shuttle, with a very thick layer of cement on it, and a rolling steel vertical door that could keep the dust out. The hangar's opening was well above where the dust's original level was. When the hangar's structure and roof were done, I moved the shuttle into it. The autopilot handled parking just fine.

Next door, I created another protected area, but this was a curved, sloped tunnel to a great void I would shortly make. This void was a dome two miles wide and a mile high. The bottom was flat, and I placed some steel-reinforced concrete to make the dome nice and stable. There was a quarter mile of solid rock between the top of the dome and the surface. In the center of the floor, I made a quarter-mile, half-sphere hole at the center of the flat surface. I made it with a raised rim. This hole would become a lake.

With the void ready for construction, I went back to the surface, and started creating solar panels. I also created a raised skeleton over the entire crater to hold them. I had to relocate the dust from time to time, to get a solid foundation in the stone. The skeleton would allow the dust to fall through its cracks, and leave the panels exposed to the sun. An additional skeleton was designed as an access path for rovers. Once they were in place, I moved the dust back to where it had been, except for the very center.

I also added motors and sensors to make the panels track the sun while it was in the sky. When it was not, the panels would go vertical to dump any dust that collected. I, again, used the talisman for air, and had the drone do the finicky detail work of mounting and wiring up the panels. As one area was completed, I moved onto the next, until the entire base of the crater was covered. I then added the needed antennas from the shuttle's cargo, and wired them into a comm center.

Above the dust, you could see the array of solar panels, and the raised scaffold roadway to the center. The roadway was an open grill, so further dust would fall through. At the center, the roadway became a flat circular area surrounding the two buildings. With the surface facilities done, it was time to create the environment below. As I would be adding insects here, I needed more airlocks. So, in addition to ones at the top, I had another at the bottom of the slope, and a final one at the entrance to the dome.

With the airlocks in place, and the top one closed, I filled the area with air. This took a few days, and I just meditated until my suit indicated the air pressure was sufficient, and stable. Then I closed the remaining locks, and installed lights. Again, the drone did all the mounting and wiring. I also added a very large capacitor bank so that the lunar day's power could be used on an Earth-day schedule, with power to spare. Then I filled the lake with water, and made a layer of dirt, twenty feet deep.

Again, I seeded ground cover, food plants, and bushes. But I also added trees to several areas, so I could have a small forest here. After praying to Aja, and getting a year's worth of growth, I pulled out half of the remaining insects I had packed, and released them. As I did, I again prayed to Aja, and the insects seemed to be directed out into the environment.

As that was a lot of work, I lay down on the grass and slept. When I got up, I worked to make the new area better, including lots of spare solar panels and spare parts. The drone set up the communications shack at the bottom of the sloped tunnel, inside the lower airlock section. A few days later, I hooked up the AI, and ensured it was working. Later, I even added a small shrine to Inanna on the far side of the dome. I even added a king-size bed. Every day, I continued to improve things, and even took a few trips back to the city to get some other gear I had overlooked, and to link the 'mining' site to the local internet supplier. As I was spending a lot of time here, I realized it would be nice to be able to get here from Earth directly. I wanted a portal.

In the space behind the shrine, I moved the dirt away until I was at bare rock. As I did this, I realized that I should make it multi-way, not two-way. I meditated nearly a month before I was able to come up with both the design, and the trigger. Again, I would make a glass ring, but unlike the one in Death Valley, this would be buttressed with metal, as though it were stained glass. Later, I thought it resembled a rose window. Around the edge, there would be pearls embedded in the metal rim. To relax from all that meditation, I added the extensive environment to the AI's control, and had it create a hidden area on the mining company's server to describe the place as it really was.

Anyone looking would find the details of a proposed mining station. But later, the AI would switch it over to 'Pablito's Paradise' along with a description of the place. As it did that, it would also assign ownership to the lunar city government as a park. This wouldn't happen for several years, so I would be well away by then.

The portal trigger would be a hand clap while saying the name of the destination world. The pearls would allow the name to be thought, not just said. Like my previous one, this would be buried, and magically hidden. It would know what was always above it, so it would only send the people and objects that were recently brought into its area of effect. When it was contacted by a similar device, it would remember it, and the associated world-name. This way, I could add more later. I also added a magical battery to collect the power needed, since it would need to go through the astral to avoid inertia issues of celestial mechanics. Basically, once used, it would not be able to be used again until it recharged.

All told, I spent five months creating this pocket paradise. I was able to see that the solar panels lit the place well, and on a daily schedule. I even sampled the fruits of my work. I then went out, and back into my shuttle. There was no sign anyone paid this location any attention through all this time. The AI indicated only low-level interest in the site, which I expected, as it was advertised as exploratory. I did get a request for sufficient power to run a lunar GPS reference, which I agreed to, and picked it up on a visit to the city. I moved the rest of the cargo into storage next to the spare solar panels in the shuttle bay.