Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 08

Story Info
Daisy is the subject of close scrutiny.
2.5k words
4.27
28k
13

Part 8 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's cock hardened immediately when he saw his daughter's bare legs. What followed as she climbed out of the car almost made him cum in his pants. Why was she half-naked? He watched her bend over to fetch all of her packages out of the car, eyeing the red, swollen cunt that peeked out between her slim thighs. It was glistening wet, as were her round asscheeks and the insides of her legs.

"What in the world happened?" he demanded as she burst in through the door, tears leaking from her wide eyes. Mascara and eyeliner streaked down her face.

"You told me not to use any public toilets," she wailed. "So I accidentally peed myself. I left my jeans in the parking lot. They were a mess."

Tom grabbed his daughter's arm and pulled her towards him. Her bra-less tits jiggled in the tight crop top. "Is my daughter an animal, or do you have absolutely no control over your own bodily functions?"

Daisy looked away. "I drank so much water this morning. I just couldn't help it. I was so thirsty."

"Well," Tom said briskly. "We'll have to teach you a lesson. Follow me."

They went out to the shed. Tom made his daughter lie down on the cold concrete floor. His dick was still rock hard, so he had to busy himself at his workbench for a while before pulling it out. It was still semi-stiff in his hand, but it would do.

"If my little girl thinks it's okay to parade around in public with piss-soaked jeans, and to take them off when I instructed her to wear them, this is how she will be treated." He directed his dick at her face and began to piss.

Daisy squealed, although the noise was quickly cut off as she got a mouthful of urine. She turned her head away, spitting out the yellow liquid, and the stream soaked her blond hair. He directed his piss down her throat, over her enormous tits until the tee, soaking wet, clung to them. He soaked her belly, then got between her thighs, forcing them apart. He sprayed her cunt, making the stiff folds jiggle and shake. Piss splattered his own jeans, but he didn't care.

When he was almost empty, he ordered her onto her knees in front of him. Wide-eyed and reluctant, Daisy obeyed.

"Open your mouth," Tom instructed.

Daisy shook her head, afraid to speak.

"Open your mouth, or you will drink nothing but my piss for the next four days."

Daisy blinked, then slowly, cautiously, her full lips parted.

"Wider."

She opened her mouth. Wide enough to take his cock.

He gave her his piss instead. A mouthful. He ordered her to swallow it.

She did. Then she gagged.

"If you wretch it up, I will tell your mother you pissed your pants in public and took them off," he growled, tucking his cock back in his pants. "And then I'll tell her about the outfits you bought at Victoria's Secret that you wore around the house to seduce your own father. I'll show her the photos of you in compromising positions that prove it."

Daisy mastered herself, then raised her face to him again. "But there aren't any photos."

"Not yet," he said. "Clean yourself up. You have the rest of the afternoon off, to reflect on your ordeal today. I want you back in this shed at 7:00 this evening. Wear your favorite of the outfits you bought and a pair of heels."

Daisy got to her feet and turned to go.

"Wait," Tom said sharply. "First go to the bench and lie down."

She was wet. She would get the bench dirty, but Tom didn't care. He'd clean it up afterwards. He watched his daughter kneel on the contraption he had made, which gave him unfettered access to her nether regions.

Her anus was tight and raw from the night before, but the plug was well-lubricated. He forced the large bulbous tip past her sphincter, ignoring Daisy's loud groan. She wasn't as loose as he thought she would have been after everything they had done only 12 hours ago. He worked the glass plug in and out, gradually inching it deeper into her clutching hole. Daisy moaned, long and loud, like a pornstar enduring something unpleasant she is pretending to like.

"Good girl," he coaxed. "Try to enjoy it. It's almost in. Your little hole is hungry. I'm going to feed it. Here, just a little more. That's it, a little wider..."

The plug slipped in all at once, and her asshole spasmed closed around the base of the plug. Daisy moaned with relief now, breathing deeply.

"Now get up," he said, patting her tight ass. "Don't forget about the outfit."

--

She looked absurd.

Standing in front of her wide, full-length mirror, Daisy thought she might try the other outfit instead. The seams of this top were strained trying to contain her jutting breasts, and when she coaxed her large, stiff nipples through the slits in the bust, she almost gagged at the sight. They were so large, so thick, so long. A week ago, they would have hardly protruded at all through the gap in the fabric. Now she couldn't conceal them if she wanted to.

Daisy tied the garment in the back, and found herself admiring how narrow it made her waist look. When she turned, she liked the way the apron exposed the heart shape of her firm little ass beneath the pink bow. On impulse, she bent forward a little and pulled her cheeks apart to examine the protruding glass base of the buttplug that rested snugly in her ass crack. It was kind of sexy, she thought, shifting her hips from side to side. Beneath the plug, of course, she could see the hanging bulk of her pussy, although it seemed to have shrunk a little since that morning.

She was clean, freshly showered, and had even given some thought to her makeup. Her father had threatened to take pictures, and she wanted to be ready. Her long blond hair cascaded in curls over her shoulders and down her back. She thought she looked pretty, especially with the strappy black heels that added height and made her look even slimmer. She had shaved her legs, and her pussy as well, removing all the hair from her mound. She didn't like looking quite so bare, but she knew a lot of porn stars did stuff like that, and she wanted to look good for the pictures. Plus, if it pleased her father, perhaps he would relent a bit of his punishment.

Daisy went downstairs and out the back door. She moved quickly to avoid any possible exposure-not that anyone was peeking over the fence or anything. The plug in her bottom moved when she walked, although the feeling was not entirely unpleasant. When she reached the shed, she knocked quickly and then tried the door. It was unlocked, so she opened it and slipped inside.

There were lots of candles around the place, glimmering from shelves on every wall. It was actually quite lovely. There was a little skylight in the ceiling, and Daisy could see a few early stars in the fading early summer light. Still, it was dim in the shed, and she could barely make out the contraption in the center of the room.

It was different than the one she had been on this morning. This one invited her to sit with her back straight, but tilted her back, and seemed to have leg rests that forced her to sit with her thighs wide. Daisy knew her father well enough to know what was expected of her, so she went to the contraption and sat. It was padded and comfortable, although she still hadn't gotten used to the feeling of her bare genitals resting on soft leather.

Her father must have come up behind her, because suddenly her hands were pulled up over her head and secured to the contraption with leather thongs. A wider leather strap went over her belly, across her navel, and then two straps around her thighs secured her legs.

Suddenly, the entire seat tilted back and back and back until Daisy found herself lying on her back, with her knees up in the air. The padding beneath her bottom disappeared, and she was exposed, much as she had been on the other device. Her father came and stood in front of her, staring silently at her for a long time.

"The outfit is nice," he said. "I like it. Your nipples are on display, disgusting as they are. That pleases me. You have chosen something that suits you well and presents your body, even if it isn't necessarily appealing to you. You've done well."

Daisy felt herself glow at the praise-which was weird, considering her position.

Her father went on. "I like that I don't have to move anything out of the way to access your pussy and ass. They are right there on display for me. Perfect. I see that you've kept the plug in your asshole. Good girl. Good little slut. Do you have to use the toilet?"

Daisy had peed before she showered, but she hadn't had a bowel movement since that morning. "I'm not sure."

He nodded. "In that case, we will defer that for a moment. First..."

Her father turned and picked something up off a tool bench. When he turned, she saw the gleam of steel, and she gasped. Her father held it up for a moment, but said nothing. The tool disappeared behind the mountains of her breasts, and so she felt rather than saw the cold steel between her lips.

"Just relax," her father soothed her. "It will be cold and unpleasant. Just remember, this is not for your enjoyment. You must endure this humiliation and punishment to learn your proper lesson."

Something cold and hard was entering her pussy. She could feel it scraping against her insides, burying its length inside her. She gritted her teeth. Inch after inch forced its way inside.

Then it ceased to enter her, and instead, began to spread her open.

Suddenly she realized what it must be. Doctors used devices like this for gyno exams. They called them speculums, and they were always horribly unpleasant. Daisy groaned as her father opened her wider and wider, using the speculum to spread the walls of her pussy. Finally the spreading stopped, and he locked the speculum in place, leaving her open.

She saw the sudden flare of a flashlight, and with a wash of shame, realized he was using it to look...inside her.

"I'm not a doctor," her father said, softly, "but you have lovely insides, Daisy. You're so beautiful and pink. And wet. I can see your pussy juice as your body produces it. I bet you feel wonderful inside."

Daisy was blushing furiously, but she knew he couldn't see it. He was looking at something else, somewhere else. Inside her. Inside her most private area.

"Your labia are less swollen now, but they're still thick and fat," he went on wonderingly. "The speculum has thrust them aside. They're bulging around the steel, all this flesh with nowhere to go. And your clit is hard too. I can see it peeking out from underneath your hood. We really will have to focus on that, won't we? We'll make it bigger, more prominent. That will give you pleasure, Daisy, when you're ready for it. Would you like to feel pleasure?"

She felt just the lightest of touches on her exposed button. She moaned, loudly, and tried to wriggle her body, not to escape the touch but to experience more of it. Her father laughed.

"Soon, baby girl," he chuckled. "I'm proud that my little girl knows what she wants. She's not afraid to use her slutty little body to make herself feel good. Last night she fucked her own ass, and then she let her own father make her cum when she wasn't able to do it herself. You're a slut, Daisy, but you're an honest slut. You don't want money or position, you just want to feel good."

Suddenly the plug was moving in her ass, sliding out, stretching her open in the process. Daisy squealed, but she couldn't hold it in. She knew her anus was widening, opening up to let the plug slide from her bowels. She was afraid of what would happen when it came out. She cried out in fear, but her father reassured her.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," he said, stroking her thigh. "If you have to go, just let it all out. There's a bucket here under your tight little ass. You just let everything go straight into the bucket, okay? Just let it out. Oh yeah, here it comes. Here comes the plug. Can you feel it? There's the biggest point, spreading your tiny hole open so wide. Oh, it's going to slip out-"

Daisy moaned like a slut. She couldn't help it. The feeling of releasing the plug out of her ass was like heaven. She didn't even mind that it was followed by a fart, and then her anus was opening again, if it had ever really closed. Briefly she felt grateful that what was coming was solid, but then she forgot to think, and just moaned and grunted and squealed. She felt her pussy spasm around the invading speculum as the bowel movement thrust itself forcefully past her sphincter and out into open space.

It fell cleanly from her anus, but she knew she wasn't done. More was working its way out of her, and she could only look up at the night sky through the skylight and feel the tremors that ran through her whole body. This time, her orgasm rocked her as another log thrust her asshole open wide from the inside. She squealed, shaking, heard spattering on the concrete and wondered if she was peeing or squirting. What was coming out of her was so thick and solid it almost hurt, but in a delicious way that made her want to trap it inside her sphincter and keep her stretched open like this.

But at last she felt it slide out, leaving her anus raw and gaping. She heard another spatter of liquid, followed by her father's voice. "I've seen your pussy squirt properly now. I've watched it come out of you. My disgusting, dirty, slut of a daughter, who cums when she takes a shit, even bound up like this, on display in front of her father. I could make a fortune off of you."

Daisy blushed at the praise, and the humiliating insinuation. She lay there for awhile, staring up at the ceiling, breathing easily and relishing the aftershocks of her orgasm. Then suddenly the speculum inside her pussy collapsed, and was pulled out of her. It was a relief, but after all this time, she felt empty.

When the cold steel touched her quivering asshole, Daisy shrieked.