Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 23

Story Info
Shawna's plot thickens.
2.1k words
4.12
11.6k
2
0

Part 23 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom didn't even have a chance to respond.

"Dylan, what the fuck are you doing here?" Shawna squealed. The naked girl pulled herself off Tom's finger and rolled over onto her bottom to face the young man. She crossed her arms over her chest to hide her tits, but in her cross-legged position, her pussy was completely exposed.

"I told you I was coming home for a week," Dylan shot back, advancing into the room. "Who the fuck is this?"

Shawna glanced at Tom, then turned to glare back at Dylan. "This is a friend. We were having a private moment, if you don't mind."

Tom sat calmly on the bed, not really looking at either of them. He could feel Dylan's eyes on him. "Your...friend," the younger man managed at last. "Your 45-year-old friend."

"At least I'm getting fucked."

He ignored the dig. "And what the fuck is this?" he demanded, coming into the room. "A fucking camera? You're fucking recording yourself? Jesus, Shawna, I knew you were a slut, but this...this is fucking off the goddamn chain."

Shawna blushed, but didn't back down. "Last time I checked, Dylan, I was an adult and can make my own goddamn decisions. Tom thinks I've got a great ass and can make it in porn. So why not?"

Dylan's laugh was icy. "Oh, is that what he thinks? Is that what you think, Tom? You think my sister has a great ass? And you're just helping her out, are you?"

Tom looked up at Dylan then. "You're Shawna's brother."

"Yeah, no shit, Sherlock," Dylan spat.

"Well, look, Dylan," Tom said, getting to his feet, "I didn't realize anyone would be home tonight. Shawna wanted me to come over to film a little for her résumé, but this is clearly a bad time."

"No, Tom!" Shawna exclaimed, getting to her feet. "Come on! We were just getting started!" She was clumsy in her heels and she stumbled. Her brother reached out instinctively to steady her, and found one hand on her shoulder, the other just below her left breast.

Tom watched, taking in the way her brother looked at his sister's body then, at the moment of slight hesitation before he removed his hands from her bare skin. Tom spoke gently. "No, Shawna. Put your clothes back on. We'll do this another time."

Shawna made no motion to obey. "No, Tom! My brother's a fucking idiot. Don't let him ruin this."

Dylan only stared at her, as if realizing for the first time that he was seeing her naked.

Tom turned back at the doorway. "I'm sure your brother is just watching out for you."

"Trying to control me, more like."

"I don't think that's what he's trying to do," Tom said gently. "I don't think you could stop her from doing what she wants even if you tried, could you, Dylan? She'll do what she wants no matter what you do."

Dylan rolled his eyes. "She always does."

Tom chuckled. "Well, if she's going to do it anyway, maybe you'd feel better about it if you were here to make sure she doesn't get hurt. What do you think?"

Before Dylan was able to arrange his face, Tom caught the expression of pure lust that passed for just an instant across his handsome features. "Watch my sister get fucked? Jesus, you're sick."

Tom took a step back into the room. "No, I didn't mean it like that. It's not like you'd be sitting in the corner jerking off. Just make sure I'm not mishandling her or anything. You're her brother and I'm sure that's what you're worried about."

Dylan was considering it. "It's fucking weird," he said, but his bag slid off his shoulder and onto the floor with a resolute thump.

"Yeah, it's fucking weird," Shawna chimed in. "But I guess if it stops him from telling Mom and Dad, or kicking you out, or whatever..." She climbed back onto the bed, giving her brother a full view of her ass and pussy. Tom noted with glee the look of hunger in Dylan's face as he eyed her up. It was gone by the time she looked back at him. "Where were we? I think Tom had his finger in my ass, didn't you, Tom?"

Tom smiled sheepishly. "Something like that," he muttered, and returned to his position behind the naked girl. Dylan was sitting in a chair beside the camera, trying to look and not look at the same time. Shawna gave a little squeak as Tom's finger plunged back into her asshole.

"You like that in your hot little ass, Audra?" Tom asked, continuing their roleplay with relish. Her anus had tightened up a little in the interim and he had to work to get his finger in deeper.

She grunted. "Ungh...it feels kind of weird...Mr...Anderson..."

From his chair, where he sat cross-armed and grim-faced, Dylan let out a scoff. "Slut."

"Look," Shawna gasped, "no talking unless you're participating."

"I'm not going to fucking participate!" Dylan shot back.

"Then keep your mouth...shut!" Tom's finger sank into the third knuckle. Shawna exhaled.

"Your ass looks beautiful like this, Audra," Tom said. "It's so sexy with my finger deep inside it."

"I wish the camera could see it," Shawna moaned. "I want to play it back and see how sexy my asshole looks when you're fingering it."

Tom watched Dylan out of the corner of his eye as he began to fuck his finger in and out of Shawna's ass. Her brother was glancing from time to time at his sister, but now he looked at the video camera sitting on the tripod beside his chair. "The camera isn't going to pick up anything from here," he announced unnecessarily.

"Yeah, thanks, Einstein," Shawna retorted. "Maybe you could make yourself useful and get a close-up."

Dylan's silence was surprising. Tom looked at him and was startled to see Dylan looking at him. Tom looked at the camera, then back at Dylan, and shrugged a little as if to say, "Well, why the fuck not?"

Dylan stood up. He tried to discretely adjust his erection, but it was still painfully apparent. He picked up the video camera.

"Oh good, he's actually going to do it!" Shawna was elated. "Get a close-up of Mr. Anderson's finger in my ass!"

Dylan approached them. He was shaking, but he managed to train the camera on his sister's ass. He stared at the digital display as Tom fingered her anus, pumping it in and out until it was loose enough for another. Tom spat on her hole and slipped another finger in with the first. Shawna yelped.

"Is he hurting you?" Dylan asked quickly.

"No," she purred. "It feels fantastic. Get the video camera down between my legs and see how wet my pussy is."

Dylan obeyed. "Holy shit," he muttered quietly to himself. "She's fucking wet." He stared at his sister's pussy in the display window. Tom sneaked a peek and smiled. She was a sloppy mess.

"I'm going to eat that for a bit," he announced, "if you want to take over for me here." He pulled his fingers out and, to his delight, the slack hole remained open for a moment before winking closed. Dylan stared at it.

But then Tom was between her thighs, pulling her down into a sort of frog position with her knees spread wide and her pussy in his face. He knew her ass would look particularly good like this, practically irresistible to her older brother. Tom began to stroke her puffy outer labia with his tongue, dipping between them periodically to tease and taste her. He didn't know what Dylan had done until he heard Shawna yelp.

"Oh my fucking god," she squealed, "do you have your fucking finger in my ass?"

Tom peered around Shawna's thigh. Dylan stood beside the bed, looking so terrified he seemed ready to bolt. "Just do it," Tom urged him. "She loves it. Just do it, man."

When Shawna began to grunt again, Tom knew Dylan was fingering her. He himself spread her lips, revealing that delicate inner pink flesh that was literally drooling into his mouth. He sucked her scant lips and thought of Daisy's fat twat with longing. He should be the one fucking her every morning and every night. Let Dylan enjoy his sister's cameltoe if he wanted it. He wanted his daughter's fleshy cunt.

But of course he didn't stop-at least not until his tongue was sore and he had pussy juice all over his chin. Then he buried two clean fingers in Shawna's sloppy hole and fucked her hard. He could feel Dylan's fingers moving inside her ass. Shawna was moaning and grunting. "Oh fuck, keep fucking me like that. Oh fuck, this feels so good I think I'm going to cum."

She did, squealing as she squirted around Tom's fingers onto his white t-shirt. Tom climbed out from underneath her and stripped off the shirt. Dylan was staring at him, his fingers still in his sister's ass.

"She squirts?" he asked in disbelief.

Tom just smiled. He was down to his boxers. "You still got that camera?"

Dylan was holding it, forgotten, in his free hand. He looked at it like he couldn't remember what it was or where it had come from.

"Get it ready, because I'm going to fuck your slutty little sister," Tom said. "Get your fingers out of her ass first."

Dylan slid his fingers out of her asshole reluctantly, then stepped back as Tom came up behind her with his hard cock ready in his hand. With no warning, he pushed it into her sloppy cunt. In two thrusts he was balls deep inside the moaning girl. Dylan held the camera at different angles as Tom pounded her, getting as much footage as he could. "Fuck, this is so hot," he mumbled.

Shawna was a squealing mess. "Oh fuck that's good!" she purred. "Oh fuck! Right there! Yes! Dylan, are you getting this?"

"Yeah, I'm getting this, sis," Dylan said quietly. "I'm recording my sister getting pounded in her pussy by a man more than twice her age. You filthy little slut." Suddenly he was taking his jeans off, and there was his cock, thicker and longer than any Tom had seen in any magazine or video. He watched Dylan walk to the head of the bed where his sister knelt on all fours, panting and sweating. "Shawna," he said softly. "Suck my cock."

She turned to look at him, and even from behind her, Tom could see her eyes widen when she saw her brother's massive dick. When she didn't immediately take him into her mouth, Dylan reached out with his free hand and pulled her jaw down, opening her mouth wide. He thrust his cock between her lips, and she moaned almost as loud as he did. She sucked him noisily, sloppily. Dylan watched his dick disappear inside his sister's mouth with every thrust. "Fuuuuck, you little slut. I've wanted to do this forever. I knew you'd suck good cock. Oh fuck, baby, this is amazing."

He was still managing to record the blowjob with the video camera, but when he caught sight of her swinging tits beneath her, he switched hands so he could grab one. "Fuck, these tits are great. I can't believe I'm getting a blowjob from my fucking sister."

Tom was about to cum, but he didn't want to interrupt. He pulled out of Shawna's pussy, straining to hold back his orgasm, then plunged into her asshole. She wasn't expecting it, so her sphincter was loose and let him slide in deep. Shawna screamed around the cock in her mouth, but by then, Tom was emptying his balls into her ass.

When he had finished, Tom gave Shawna's ass a loud smack. "Fuck, that ass is fucking perfect!" He was almost laughing. "Dylan, you should try this. Have you ever had anal?"

Dylan was sliding his cock in and out between his sister's lips, the video recorder trained on her face and his free hand still kneading her right tit. He glanced up at Tom, his eyes dropping momentarily to the juncture where Tom's cock entered his sister's body. He reddened. "No sir. I've tried, but my exes were all pretty timid."

Tom grinned. "Hand me that camera." He trained it on Shawna's asshole and began to withdraw. "I think someone might like to see this."

His softening cock pulled free of her tight sphincter with a soft plop, and the gaping asshole that Tom hoped to see closed quickly, letting only a trickle of his cum escape. He reached down and poked a fingertip into the tight ring and pulled downward. It opened reluctantly, and another dollop of cum leaked out. "She hasn't been fucked properly yet, that's all. I think I'm going to let big brother take care of that."