Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Daisy admitted.

"Do you tighten up after you cum as well?"

"I don't...I don't understand."

"After you cum," the butler said slowly, "do your insides get all swollen?"

Daisy nodded, then said aloud, "Yes, I think so."

"Good." The butler removed his thumbs from her pussy and replaced them with two fingers. "Do you squirt?"

"Yes."

"Good." Three hard, quick thrusts, and Daisy was screaming, releasing a torrent of cum from her swollen pussy. The butler only smiled. He continued to finger her, slowly, and after a minute or so, withdrew his fingers. "You are correct-you squirt, and you do tighten up after you cum. Now, your ass."

Daisy tensed. She heard footsteps as he circled her, then felt him grip her cheeks with his hands. "Beautiful," he said. "So nice and round. Is your anus tight?"

Daisy frowned. "I don't know."

She felt him spread her cheeks, and after a moment, a finger buried itself in her rear. She yelped.

"Not too bad," he observed. "There is liquid in your ass. What did those girls do to you?"

Daisy blushed again. "They squirted and pissed in my gaping asshole." Her own words shocked her.

The man laughed. "Of course they did, those whores. It must not have been enough to make your body naturally need to expel it." He was slowly fingering her with that single digit as he spoke.

"Actually, I've been feeling like I need to shit," Daisy said, again surprising herself. "I haven't eaten anything, and I received two enemas this morning, so..."

The man withdrew his finger and stood up. "Could you squirt it out for me now?"

Daisy strained, feeling pressure against her sphincter. "I think so."

"Do it."

She pushed, and felt a rush of liquid spray out of her ass. It splattered on the dais between her feet. The old man laughed and clapped, clearly delighted. "Excellent!" he said, stroking her ass. "Beautiful."

"There's more," Daisy said suddenly, and grunted. Another squirt of piss and cum shot out of her asshole.

"Very, very well done," he said, still stroking her ass. "You've been such a good girl, Daisy. I'm going to send Lydia down to bathe you. Our guests will be here shortly, so I won't bother undoing your restraints until afterward."

Before he left the room, the man came around to face her and again took one of her tits in both hands. But rather than suck it, he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Daisy didn't return the kiss, but she didn't fight it either-what was going on with her?

-

Once the butler left, Daisy had only a few minutes alone in the dark room before the door opened once more. An older woman entered, carrying a bucket of soapy water. She was dressed tidily in a white collared shirt and black slacks, her graying hair pulled back into a neat bun. The woman gazed at Daisy for a moment, nodded, and approached her, setting the bucket down on the dais. She lifted a sponge from the water and began to soap up Daisy's helpless body. "I'm Edward's wife," she said as she worked. "Don't worry, dear. You may not enjoy this, but we won't do nothing to hurt you."

Your husband just fondled me and fingered my pussy and ass, Daisy wanted to scream, but she said only, "Thank you. You must be Lydia."

The old woman smiled. "I am. And you're Daisy. What a lovely name." The sponge ran across the broad expanse of Daisy's jugs. The woman pushed it into the cleavage between her tits, and rubbed at her nipples until they were both rock hard. Daisy looked down to see her huge breasts covered in suds.

"I like to use my hands to make sure they're extra clean," said the woman, dropping the sponge into the bucket. To Daisy's embarrassment, she began to stroke and fondle every inch of her huge jugs, kneading and squeezing the slippery flesh as best she could. She worked the nipples until one of them let out a squirt of milk. The woman gave a startled yelp. "Oh my! My husband did warn me you were pregnant. I just didn't think you were far enough along yet for these titties to start squirting."

Daisy's blush deepened at the nasty language coming from the old woman's mouth. "I've used pumps on them for months now," she found herself saying. "I think that's why they squirt so easily now."

The old woman nodded. "That's probably it. And that's probably why they're so enormous! I've never seen such big nipples on such a little girl." At last she picked the sponge up again and began to soap the rest of Daisy's body.

She gave another yelp when she had worked her way down to Daisy's thighs. "Oh my word! Look at that pussy." This time she didn't bother at all with the sponge, but gripped the fleshy lips with her bare hands. "I've always preferred a pussy like this, if I'm honest. More to play with." She worked her fingers between the fat labia, soaping everything from hood to anus.

"I'm sure you're clean back here, too, but just to make sure..." Daisy felt a finger slip inside her asshole. It worked in and out, essentially fingering her. She could have sworn she heard the old woman moan. At last the finger slipped out and massaged the puckered flesh of her anus. "There, dear, all clean back there."

When she was finished soaping Daisy up, the old woman fetched a few pitchers of warm water and poured them over her body. The water was washed into several drains around the base of the dais. The woman cupped water between her hands and brought them up between Daisy's thighs to rinse her soapy labia, and directed the water between her ass cheeks to rinse her anus. Once Daisy was clean, the woman toweled her off and cut away the few remaining scraps of the clothes that still hung around her shoulders and ankles.

"Are you hungry, dear?" the woman asked kindly.

"I am, a little," said Daisy.

Lydia paused again at the door, turning to smile back at her captive. "Well, don't you worry, you'll be fed soon. I'd better be off, myself. The guests will be here any minute."

The door swung shut behind her.

12