Daisy's Resort Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, fuck...wow..." she gasped, "I need you in me...now..." She got on her hands and knees, her hands tembling as she reached down to an overnight bag on the floor. She opened it and pulled out a magic wand, turning it on and spreading her legs. I got behind her, and slid the head of my slippery cock between her pussy lips as she pressed the magic wand against her clit.

I grabbed her hips and thrust, feeling her hot tightness swallow my cock. She was incredibly wet, her pussy was still clenching from her first orgasm, and she moaned loudly from the combined sensations of magic wand and my cock. I felt the vibration through the walls of her pussy and against my balls, and knowing I wouldn't last long regardless, began to fuck her hard and fast.

I didn't need to last long, since Quinn was already beginning to climax again. Her pussy clenched my cock hard, and the tightness and vibrations drove me over the edge almost immediately. I grunted and moaned loudly, squeezing her hips and instinctively driving my cock as deep as I could go into her. We cried out simultaneously as I blew my pent-up load inside her clenching and squelching pussy; it felt like one of the biggest loads I'd ever shot in my life, as the waves of pleasure and pelvic clenches seemed like they went on forever.

Quinn was still gasping and moaning, her pussy still clenching, as my cock began to soften inside her. I slumped back a bit, her contractions enough to push my softening cock out of her pussy, and a large glob of cum dribbled out of her, spattering on the bed's cover. I laid down on the bed next to her, as she turned the magic wand off, tossed it to the side, and collapsed next to me, her arm over my back and legs intertwined with mine.

We laid still for a short while, catching our breaths and returning to our senses. When it seemed we had, Quinn propped herself up, kissed me, and stood to walk to the bathroom. She left the door cracked, and I could hear her peeing on the other side.

"So," I asked, "was I good enough for a first-timer?" Quinn's laughter was audible from the other side of the door.

"I couldn't feel my legs for a while, so I'd say good enough," she playfully replied. The toilet flushed, and I heard the sink running. "What did you think of your first time?"

I looked over at the bathroom door, wiping the sweat and Quinn's juices from my face. "Pretty fucking good," I said. "I usually last longer, it's just been a few days and Daisy teased me all the way here, so..."

Quinn laughed again. Over the sound of the running faucet, she said "it's nothing to worry about. You made sure I got mine first, and besides," she said, opening the door and toweling her pussy dry, "it's sexy when a man's so desperate to have me he loses self-control."

She flopped back down on the bed, nestling into my arms. "I'd rather have short and really intense sex, than boring sex that just goes on." The two of us kissed gently, and enjoyed each other's company in quiet, for a while.

"So, what happens now?" I asked. Quinn looked at me, stretching.

"Well, that depends on you," she replied. "We can wait for Daisy and Stacy to finish and meet back up, or you can stay the night here. If you think you can manage another, we can do that too," Quinn said, smiling. I felt a sudden wave of fatigue now that Quinn mentioned staying the night, stretched, and yawned.

"How long does Stacy usually take?" I asked, out of curiousity combined with trying to figure out when and if we'd be able to meet back up.

"A while," Quinn said, bluntly. "It takes a lot to make him cum nowadays. I wouldn't worry too much, it's something you'll get used to." I untangled myself from Quinn, sat up, reached over to my shorts, and pulled out my phone. I'd only been in Quinn's cabin about forty-five minutes, and there were no notifications from Daisy.

I went ahead and texted her. "Quinn said I could stay here if you're not done yet, if I don't hear back that's what I'll do. Just let me know what you want." I got back in bed, and got under the sheets with Quinn.

We cuddled and talked for a while about life in general, swinging, and what I should expect from the lifestyle. I learned she and Stacy had been swinging since their youngest child started high school and started spending more time out of the home; they started with threesomes and soft swapping, and once their youngest went to college, graduated to full swaps and resort stays. For the two of them, it was a matter of living life to the fullest and keeping their marriage fresh and vital.

Partway through our talk, Daisy texted. I checked the text, "we're going to the party for a little while but I want round two. You coming?" I let Quinn know.

"I think I'll stay in," Quinn said. "I've never been much for big parties. Feel free to go if you want, I don't mind," she finished with a genuine smile. "The offer to stay is still open."

I yawned again, saying "I think I'll do that. I'm honestly pretty tired after our drive, and I don't want to cramp Daisy's style. Quinn leaned over, kissed me again, and got out of bed to remove her makeup and brush her teeth. As she did, I texted Daisy to let her know my plans.

"Sounds good, have fun! Meet up for breakfast? Service is 7-9."

"Meet you then, have fun." I set my phone down, got back under the bedsheets, and waited for Quinn. She joined me not long after, we curled up in each other's arms, and turned off the light. It didn't take long for Quinn's breathing to become slow and deep, but for me, it felt slightly strange sleeping in someone else's bed next to a woman I barely knew, while the person I was actually with had fun with that woman's husband.

It was just the type of thing I'd have to get used to, I figured. If this ever felt strange for Quinn, she certainly didn't seem like it. After a while, drowsiness got the better of me and I fell asleep.