Daisy's Secret Love for Lars

Story Info
Daisy, 18, has had a massive crush on sexy Lars Kristov.
13.1k words
4.72
9.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ariacraving
ariacraving
68 Followers

Lars, 18, is going to join the Army. His world is turned upside down with an after-party realization from farm girl, Daisy Foster, who secretly is love with him. Sparks fly. The World ignites.

Please let me know what you think of this story as I want to expand this to a novel. Otherwise, tell me it is not so good and I will modify. Thanks so much!

Daisy's Secret Love for Lars

Hello readers, this is an erotic love story with consensual over 18s. All comments are welcomed. All likes make me smile, thank you!

PART 1 -- The Present

Stateside and Scared to Death

I'm sitting in a diner in the little town of Fort Montgomery, New York. I am not far from Danbury, Connecticut, where I grew up. My house is actually in Brookfield, but I knew the whole area well. I push around the stained, empty coffee cup. I nod for a refill which seems odd to me as I am used to just servicing myself at the base. I am wearing an Army surplus t-shirt, faded jeans, boots, and have my old Boston Bruins cap next to me. The waitress in her tight skirt smiles at me and disappears into the kitchen. I notice her tight ass wiggle. I smile and think, I wish.

The army would get in the way. I am a soldier. What the hell am I saying?

Who in their right mind would want a guy like me? Hell, I've been away from the States for over fourteen months not to mention Basic Training, then the wait, then the posting to Active Duty.

God, maybe close to eighteen months. Man.

I just don't know about committing to someone. I sort of fucked-up leaving Brookfield, Connecticut but I am getting ahead of myself.

I sigh. I am back from active duty. Oh, yeah, I already said that.

Right now, I feel a range of emotions. I was brought up to be a positive person, not an emotionless dumb fuck. Hell, in my job, it's all about getting the right solution to every situation.

I do not carry malice for my fellow humans. I have learned to protect them, to nurture them, and to serve them well. I didn't get into the Army with negative ideas. I got into the Army to make my dad proud, to make me something I wasn't in High School and to shape me as a person. I even said to the recruiting officer, I would not mind working towards being an officer.

So now.

God, where do I start?

My unit flew in three days ago, and we unloaded at Fort Bragg. We were all itching to go on leave, and taste civilian life again, get back with family and loved ones. I signed my paperwork for leave. Many of us did. We had chow and games and then lights out at our leisure. I was so tired I slept right up to 0500. Sarge came in and in his gruff manner told all to fuck off. It was music to our ears. So I signed out, rented a car, and took off.

I found myself in a gas station questioning my relationships as I filled up the red Toyota Corolla. Two weeks on leave. It seems surreal all this stunning greenery and busy lives buzzing past me. The dust, the heat, the cold, the rocks, the sweat of Afghanistan. Fourteen months of active duty, and now I am having a nervous fit, making my way home.

I flick through my new cellphone that is Army surplus. I remember my sister's number by heart. Should I ring it? Do I ring Mom's cell?

I call Mom.

Several buzzes. "Hello?"

"Hey, Mom, it's me. How are you?"

My Mom squeals. "Lars!"

A big thunk. A scratching sound. "Are you okay baby?"

"Yeah, Mom. Just got back from active duty."

"You Stateside?"

"Yes. I'm coming home. I am sorry I couldn't let you know in advance. We were in tight. Hard to get the news out."

"The Army needs way better ways to keep our families happy!"

"Seriously Mom I'll tell you all about it later. I am sorry. Okay. It's nice to hear your voice."

"Same. You sound sad, honey, how about Mama's chili?"

"Just tired. A Burger and your curly fries would be great."

"Coming right up. Luna is here, she has come down. I'll hand it over."

My sister. My Luna. Holy shit. It's been a long time. I can't talk to her. I haven't answered much of her letters. Shit. I hang up.

The phone buzzes seconds later. I stare at it. Shit oh, shit.

"Hello."

"Hey, dumbass, how are you? I am so glad you are back," Luna says through tears. I can hear how her throat is sticking, and she is sniffling. "You okay?"

I hold back my tears. Shit, this is hard.

"I am okay, Luna. Nice to hear your voice. Look I am in Fort Montgomery having a coffee and will be back in less than hour okay."

Sniffles. A laugh.

"We all can't wait."

I get the shakes. "We?"

"My girlfriend, mom, and me, stupid."

Dumbass me. Right. The last letter I had was over six months ago. Right, okay, her name is Kimberly. Shit oh shit.

"So how is Mom and um, Kim?"

"We are all great. Oh, Lars, I can't wait to see you, hurry up dumbass."

I laugh.

"Okay, leaving now."

"Hey, Lars."

"What?"

"Are you going to see Blair?"

Holy mother of something. She doesn't know we broke up. She doesn't know about Daisy or any of that stuff.

"I um, sure."

"Okay, cya soon."

I put the phone down and wipe tears from the side of my face. The waitress comes by and refills my water. She looks at my tattoo on my right forearm.

"Army boy, huh. I thought so. I know what's it's like. My brother is in the Navy, and my boyfriend is an Engineer."

"How do you cope, you know your boyfriend?"

"We get by. I miss him, heaps. He's on Active Duty right now."

"Where?"

"Afghanistan."

"That's where I was five days ago."

She sits down across from me. I notice she has deep brown eyes and they light up. "How bad is it?"

I take a sip of water. "The Engineers, hell all of us have good and bad days. I mean I'm in what they call a Stryker Team. It's a different world over there. It's not all about what the media keeps telling you. We do long hours. We interact with the local population, it's peacekeeping with occasional times where we meet insurgents. Keep in touch with him, that's important."

Stupid me over there, beating myself up over all the dumb things. I really kept thinking of one girl. One girl that blew my mind and put me into a state of otherworldliness. But I left. What bullshit could a girl go through to keep me as her man? Oh, listen to me. I should take on my own advice.

She gets up and nods. I notice there are tears in her eyes. I get up and put the change on the table. I give her a hug.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm Corporal Lars Kristov. I'm home for two weeks now. If you need to talk, let me know. I live over in Brookfield. I grab her pen and write down my number.

She kisses me on the cheek.

"I'm Jackie. Thanks, Lars. That means so much to me. I bet you can't wait to hug your girl!"

Her words hit me like a battering ram straight to the chest.

My girl.

I sort of have a girl. I think.

I kind of do.

I sort of fucked-up. I think.

Why would she still want me?

I kind of missed the boat on that one.

Fuck.

Her name is so worth mentioning. It's a name that I say before I go to sleep every night.

Daisy.

Damn it.

Daisy.

You have rocked my world. And my emotions are all about you. Damn it.

I don't answer straight away, so she fills in the gap. "She must be a lucky girl. You going to surprise her?"

I feel all knotted she is right. "Yeah."

"Have a nice day, Lars." She waves at me.

I feel suddenly awkward. "You too, Jackie. Take care."

I walk out to the Corolla. My mind is full. Damn it, Lars, you need to go there.

You have to.

You know you do.

Your heart is full of love.

Damn it.

She is everything.

So how do I explain it all to her?

I mouth the three words that have been haunting me for such a long time:

I love her.

The angel from Heaven.

Damn it.

Rewind a bit.

Let me explain.

I am a Corporal Lars Kristov. I know I already said that.

I joined the Army four days after Graduation. I did the ASVAB test with ease. I was sent to Basic Training and worked my butt off. I passed out of there in the top 5%. I was stationed at Fort Bragg. I got assigned to 2nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team 27th Brigade to replace 102nd Airborne Division's 1st Brigade Combat Team. I have been on active duty for fourteen months. My Unit has been locked in a valley in Afghanistan for over six months. We ended up getting out of there and getting back to Bagram Airfield-BAF. Our de-brief lasted for a while, then the unit was broken up and made into a new "Special" Unit called Stryker 3, 21 Special Group. My commander put me in the new Special Group for my bravery, leadership, and team-building skills. I patted myself on the back because I knew my father would be so proud of me if he were alive.

My real dad was in the Marine Corps. Served twelve years. Then he got killed on active duty. So basically, my mom, Faith brought me and my sister Luna up. My mom didn't remarry just went into a casual relationship a few years after Dad died, with the Principal of Brookfield Elementary School.

I scratch my three-day growth.

The only problem is I have pushed away from the one thing that drives my head wild.

Daisy Foster. I haven't really had much contact with her since I left the States and I feel so guilty about that.

Her riveting green eyes. They pierce the soul with a simple look.

The body. Carved out of pure beauty a 5"7', 119 pounds 34C- 24-32 shapely, fit, athletic body.

The smile. The laugh. The voice. The giggle. All to die for.

Daisy Foster.

Why didn't I stay?

I must be mad.

Then there is my love for my mom and lovely sister Luna. Did they deserve me to leave them and go a fight a war on the other side of the world?

Damn it all to hell.

A World I Once Knew Evaporates

PART 2 -- The Past

Back in High School, I had just started my senior year, and I was only a week into my 18th year when I started going with the cute soccer captain 18yr old Blair Winston, a stunning deep wavy brown hair girl. I was quite inexperienced with girls. Her 32C-22-30 body was fit and toned. She met me when I went to a Cosplay Party a couple of buddies of mine threw. We hit it off straight away.

The first date she blurted out, "Have you had your dick sucked before?" Then proceeded to stare at my large bulge in my pants all night until she unzipped my jeans and told me my cock was a gift from heaven. The second date, she wore a dress and no panties. In no time at all, I had my face deep into her soaking wet pussy and being told how to lick and tease a clit. She then blew me like I was her last guy in the world. I didn't complain. The third date she demanded we fuck. She taught me how to fuck and treat a woman that night, it was incredible. I came four times, 3 in her pussy and once in her mouth. I was a goner for this crazy girl.

So by my third date with Blair, my virginity was wiped away clean. She had lots of experience and was cocky, in your face, proud and demanding aggressively.

There would be many times when she would just blurt out something crazy usually when I was eating some curly fries.

Well, she was determined to teach me how to last all night. She loved the fact I was a fast learner and had a huge cock. That really turned her on. I loved it. She said my cock was like a fucking piston. She took pictures of my cock in her mouth, in her hands, on her body, and in her body. She was obsessed. She insisted on measuring it, which ended up being 9.5 inches.

I was pleasantly surprised that my anonymous cock had thousands of likes on her platforms. She even uploaded a video of her deep throating me on Pornhub. Currently is has ticked over 380 000 views.

After Blair's initiation into sex, I started watching porn like crazy. I had watched it before, but now I was addicted. I started seeing myself as a porn star.

Anyway, Blair and I explored every position possible. She bought a small Kama Sutra book and demanded we try all the positions. I didn't mind, and we had lots of fun fucking like rabbits. Her big turn on was to tease the shit out of me. It was crazy.

Then there was my sister, Luna.

Out of nowhere, she exploded into a guy magnet. She went from average at 18 to knock-out model by 19. She had an average body but hours and hours at the gym and going on a Paleo diet transformed Luna into everyone's lustful dreams. She even started getting tips and tricks from Blair on how to tease. Their endless chatting, either in person or online, drove me up the wall.

Luna would ask me -- do guys ... would a guy ... if you were a girl ...

Then Blair dropped a bomb.

Blair found out my sister is not into guys at all, she identified as a lesbian. I actually was shocked at first, but when I thought about it, it made total sense. Her best friend Fiona or Fi as we called her was always dropping hints and making jokes about girls and they were always sleeping in the same bed when she came over for sleepovers. Blair also found out that my sister liked having a threesome. All girl threesomes. Wow, I thought I am living in a house with a sister one year older than me and a lesbian nympho!

Anyway, after Luna finished High School, College was not her thing, so she kept promoting her organic beauty products through her website, Instagram, and Youtube channel and had become quite popular and successful.

This is where it gets complicated.

Luna walked in on me. Oh, man, it was so embarrassing!

I have never sexually thought of my sister. That stuff is just wrong end of the story. But I do understand why she got all the attention.

The problem was I had a cock that got hard at a photo of a hot chick or a couple kissing. I was so horny all the time. Luna could see that and would laugh at me and tell jokes in front of Mom. Mom kept saying it's just a natural thing for a boy to go through. Eventually, it will go away. That advice did not convince me at all. Anyway, I avoided any embarrassing moments until my sister walked in on me.

Ug, it was so horrific.

I was showering and slowly stroking my long cock. I was imaging Blair going crazy all over my shaft. One of her favorite things to do was use no hands. She called it "no hands job," and she was insanely good at it.

So I am enjoying myself, lost in my sex dream and with no warning at all, Luna struts in wearing an only a towel.

"Oh, you're in here!"

I jump out of my skin and spin round. "Can you like, get out Luna!" I hiss.

She comes up to the glass. "Blair was right, you do have a BIG cock!"

She laughs like a child. I freak out. My cock is still rock hard, my hand is still slowly stroking, so the fear hasn't made me limp.

I turn slightly to her. "Go the fuck away."

"It doesn't bother me just keep stroking." She puts her mouth on the steamy glass and kisses it.

I freeze. Luna drops her towel and wiggles her butt at me, giggles and leaves.

At that moment all the pent up frustration reached a crescendo. I stroked like a madman. I am not sure if getting caught by my sister added to the pent up excitement or not but I cum spurtling a massive load all over the glass. Rivulets of cum snaked down the glass.

I actually thought I have died and gone to hell.

After that, I was so ashamed of myself. I couldn't bring myself to face her. Days turned into weeks when finally she plopped down on my bed and spoke to me.

"You have a healthy sex life, right?"

I nod. "Yeah." I pressed pause on my game.

"I know because Blair keeps telling me."

"Not the finer details I hope."

Luna slapped me on the arm. "Wow, where did you get arms like that?"

"You know I am training for the Army, right?"

"Oh that. Anyway, don't be ashamed of the shower incident. I was just fucking around."

I blushed and look at her. Her blue eyes are so compelling. "Sorry."

"Don't be. It's natural. It's not like you were thinking of me!"

I looked at her, scrunching up my face. "Gross, no. Blair definitely."

"See then, natural." She punched me again, and I don't move.

"I did um, you know."

"I know. Again, natural. At least you haven't seen me, huh. That would be weird." She laughs.

I sighed and let out a little chuckle. "Are we good, you don't hate me."

"Fuck no. That's just childish shit. Oh, by the way when you go to Lake Party, take bug spray."

"Why?"

"I was down there two nights ago, my ass is covered."

"I see. With who?"

"Can't reveal the big secret. Let's say she is amazing."

I laugh. "Guys off the table, huh?"

She laughed at that comment. Her perfect white teeth are so um, perfect. "Yes, definitely. Donny Welbeck was a douchebag and couldn't get it up and smelt of cigar smoke," she says.

"He smoked cigars?"

"Yes. It was gross."

"Maybe he turned you on to girls!"

Luna whacked me again. Wow, no power at all. "No dumbass I knew like in Grade 8. I definitely knew in my Freshman year." She looks at her cell. "Shit got to fly, say hi to Blair. Oh, by the way, I saw her talking to that Linebacker dude, Frankie whatshisname in Walmart, they looked pretty friendly, just saying."

With that bit of gossip, my flighty sister spun out of my room, and I heard her car zoom off not long after.

This is where it gets weird.

A text message appeared on my phone. I looked at it, and my eyes bug out.

F my ass is yours

Is F for Frankie or Fuck?? I knew I had to get to the bottom of this. Luna wasn't just shooting off shit.

Fast forward to the Lake Party.

It was supposed to be the party to say good-bye to senior year. It turned into the party from hell. I got drunk because Blair was not in the mood for sex and kept pushing me away.

I eventually managed to corner her, and we talked.

It did not go down well.

The conversation went something like this:

"So, what is F?" I say.

"What the fuck are you talking about Lars?" She only calls me Lars when she is pissed.

"My phone. You sent me a message F my ass is yours!"

She looks at me like I am the biggest idiot. "I did not."

I show her my phone. Her face scrunches up and throws the phone down.

"Fuck you, Lars."

"Fuck me. F is for Freddie. Luna saw you and Freddie in Walmart. Why I thought we had something going on?"

Blair stares at the ground for a lifetime. I drain my beer. "Are you going to say something, Blair."

"You are fucking her, aren't you?" Blair stares at me, her eyes ablaze with anger.

My head explodes. I can feel thousands of pieces of my mind on the grass in front of us. What the?? I haven't fucked anyone, but Blair isn't that obvious.

"You I am fucking, yes. Like nearly every day. But her, who the hell are you talking about?"

"Black hair, green eyes, y'know Farm Girl. Jesus LARS YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID."

I step forward and grab her arm. "Why would I want to cheat on you?"

"Fucking liar." She slaps me across the face and walks towards the mass of others dancing and singing. I grab my left cheek. The sting lingers. I hear, yell out, "I fucking hate you, Lars."

The words cut deep into me. Now that my head is in pieces, I cannot work out what is going on, so I grab another can next to my truck and crack it open. Blair's best friend Rose walks around the back of my truck holding a beer can. She works on an orchard a couple of hours from here. She is wearing a t-shirt that says I hate the City, tight jeans and cowboy boots. She is cool.

"Couldn't help but hear the yelling."

"Sorry about that," I muster.

"I care for Blair, but she's gone too far. Can I sit down?"

I nod. She sits down on a log. She takes a swig and continues.

"It's all about Daisy Foster."

My mind goes blank.

"Farmgirl. Jet black hair, green eyes. Religious type. Doesn't show off much. Head in a book, likes wearing dungarees, Daisy!"

I am foggy. I shake my head.

"Shit your brain is fried Lars. What with your training, your kickboxing, and fucking Blair do you notice any other shit?"

ariacraving
ariacraving
68 Followers