Daisy's Secret Love for Lars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's like obsessed with you."

I laugh. The image of this girl is vague. Oh, yes. I know now. What the?

Rose sighs. "You get it, okay four days ago Daisy posted a fucking manifesto of wild stuff on Blair's Instagram page. Stuff like you don't know the power of positive energy and all sorts of religious stuff then she finishes her words off with -- you don't deserve what you have ..."

"Shit Rose, why are you telling me this?"

"Because Blair won't. She was talking to me two weeks ago about breaking up with you. She reckoned you are stifling up her life and you are too needy. Then the post. It just topped it all off."

"Needy! Wow, that's interesting."

"Anyway, she said then she and Freddie had hooked up, and she liked it."

I nod.

That's when Blair was out of town for the weekend. She said she was camping with her folks. I feel for that one. "The plot thickens." I don't feel upset, just sad for Blair. Why turn like that?

"It does. She kept saying all this shit about you that, at first, I was supportive, but then I know you, and none of it added up. We had a big fight, and she told me to go fuck myself."

"Sounds familiar."

"You don't deserve any of this. You need to know."

"So Daisy's post convinced her that we were fucking. That's a stretch for sure."

Rose nods. "Blair went off her head at the post. She basically talked herself into believing that you and Daisy were fucking so went off and fucked Frankie but little did I know they were already fucking."

I spray out half my can of beer. "Frankie Jones, that's so funny."Rose laugh, and we clink cans.

"The real reason is the Army."

"You serious about signing up, aren't you."

"I just got to do it. For my dad. I mean, I want to serve my country. I want to make my dad and my family proud of me."

"Noble."

"Thanks, Rose. Looks like we got trouble."

Just then Frankie Jones and Blair show up. What a coincidence!

Frankie is a big guy, meaty, and has a small head and a crooked nose. He stands back looking at me with death in his eyes.

"Rose get the fuck away from this fucking cheater."

I laugh. "You cheated on me! I did nothing."

"Fuck you, Lars. Go off and play Army boy, you faggot."

Just then, meathead comes for me and swings a meaty fist for me. I duck and give him two in the middle of his torso. My punches wind him and kick him over.

"Just leave."

The girls pick him up, and they leave without any fan fare. Rose turns back and winks at me. Nice girl Rose.

I thought right then and there about jumping in my truck and taking off, but I knew it was a stupid idea as I was way over the limit. So I put my keys into my denim jacket and find the road out of the Lake and start walking. I am a little wobbly, but I hope the night air will clear my head a bit.

I don't feel anger or frustration, at this point just a real sadness that Blair had to invent some shit to break up with me.

A clanky Ford pickup suddenly flashes its lights behind me. I hear a honk. I turn around. The pickup stops and out gets a girl wearing khaki dungarees, black singlet, black hair in a neat ponytail, big black boots on and lipstick that accentuates her beautiful face. She approaches me. I notice the killer green eyes. She smiled at me, and I swear I am looking into the eyes of an angel.

This part is the part that is hard to piece together.

I know I mumble, "Hey."

She asks me, "You okay Lars?"

So I started blurting out all sorts of things. "Um, had a bit to drink. Blair is fucking Freddiesuchand I'm off to the Army. Nothing special. Is that you, Daisy?"

"Yes, Lars. How about I help you, huh?"

"Best request all night. I love your eyes."

Now I do remember clearly Daisy giggling because it was so damn cute. "Get in."

Her voice is angelic. Maybe Heaven is a really cool place. So I chuckle and pass out.

The Angel, The Goddess, The Magic, and Killer Green Eyes

PART 3 -- The Past

From that moment to waking up to a rooster cawing was a blur.

I do remember getting into Daisy's truck and hearing Smalltown by John Cougar and singing my fucking head off. I remember asking Daisy a battery of questions and her wonder angelic laugh. I remember looking at her silver cross nestled between two gorgeous tits. I don't remember much else.

I shoo away a brown chicken who is picking at my naked leg.

What?

I look at myself. I am naked.

I have no idea where the fuck are my clothes. I look around, and I am in a wired off a large area with around 50 chickens all pecking the muddy ground.

I see Daisy's beat-up Ford not far from me and her house in the distance. Jesus, what happened?

I get up and notice I am behind a large red barn. I spy a hose and find the tap at the back of the barn. I take a big drink and use the rest to rinse off what mud I can off me. What did I do to get naked? How embarrassing.

I hear the clearing of a throat. I spin around, and I face Daisy Foster in the daylight.

My heart starts hammering in my head. "Hey."

She smiles at me. "How about a walk down to the stream, you can jump in and wash yourself off?"

"Okay."

I follow Daisy down an embankment, through a small green valley, and to a babbling stream. I notice the way Daisy walks, her ass is tight and firm. Holy fuck, what am I thinking? Daisy is carrying a bucket, and she swings it around from side to side. Is she enjoying this? She stops at the stream, turns around and reaches into the bucket. She pulls out a blue towel and throws it to me.

"Might want to um, put it on to cover, um that thing." She points to my half-hard cock. Oh, Lars, you are a naked dude, and you hardly know her.

"Sorry." I cover up my cock and hope it goes down.

"I have our organic soap, some jelly doughnuts and water. What do you want first?"

"Um, Daisy, hey, I am so sorry for acting like a dickhead last night and well being naked and all."

She giggles. It's so hot. "How much do you remember?"

"I remember your smell like rose and lavender, your hair is so soft and being next to you was like an electric charge and singing and maybe telling you stuff about the Army?"

"That's a lot. Not all of it but a lot." She jesters for me to sit down and offers me a donut. I eat it in like two seconds. I eat another two and drink a huge amount of water.

"Slow down tiger."

I realize nature is calling. Damn it. "Um, where can I go?"

"There are six lemon trees over there, pick one."

"Lemon trees?"

"Urea. Your urine is good for the lemon trees. Don't urinate on them on the ground, so it absorbs in."

What the hell? She is telling me how to piss!

I laugh. "I've never had a conversation from a girl telling me how to piss."

She giggles. There is goes again. How unbelievably sexy. "Urinate Lars. Just go."

I runoff, and the towel drops somewhere. I can't bother looking for it. I find a tree and aim low and hit the ground.

Relief.

On the way back I can't find the towel. Oh damn. I get back to Daisy, who is throwing small pebbles into the stream. The sight is fucking amazing. I feel a tingle in my cock, and it starts rising. Damn, damn, damn. This girl is truly something else.

I sit down, trying to act all normal. She looks at me and my cock. She bites her bottom lip. Don't they only do that in Porn and on commercials? Hot, holy shit. I get harder. Fuck me.

"Something the matter Lars?"

The way she says my name is so damn hot too. Boy oh boy, I am in deep here.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before."

Confusion. Oh, last night.

"What did I do last night to get naked?"

She laughs. "AC/DC was on the radio. You Shook Me All Night Long. You stripped to the song. No, I didn't film it, but it was really yummy."

My face goes red. Damn it to hell. And who the hell says yummy?

"Yummy?" I stammer.

"Mmm, yup. And you and I danced. I had my clothes on though. Then I put you to bed in the back of the truck. You must have got up to relieve yourself and fell asleep with the chickens."

I feel so embarrassed. "Sorry. Really I am."

"Don't be. Now my suggestion is for you to jump in the shallow end is just over there and wash your body..."

She looks at me and down to my cock.

"...for me."

I do like 15 thousand somersaults in my head. What did she just say? Like the dumbass that I am. I obey and dive into the water. I come up, and I am in about waist-high water. The water was warm.

Daisy laughed at me.

I really take a good look at Daisy Foster, standing at the edge of the stream looking all sexy and cute. She is my age, my height, maybe I am a little taller by two or three inches, long black hair slipped through the end of a Patriots cap. She had a tight V-neck tee on and ripped jeans dungarees. Her green eyes sparkled, and her body swayed as she laughed. I had never really looked at her in detail. She had a great rack and beautiful skin. I just thought she was just the farm girl, working hard for her family's business.

Daisy threw me the soap.

"I never thought in a million years I would have the sexy Lars Kristov in my stream, naked the day he was born. The Lord has granted me a miracle."

I forgot the Foster Family were religious. Somewhere in my brain remembers that her Uncle is the local pastor for the Adventist Church.

"Did you post some weird shit on Blair's Instagram?"

She laughs. It's lyrical. Oh, wow, oh, wow. "Yes, I did. I knew she would not understand, but with only a few days before we graduate, I threw caution to the wind and told her she did not understand what an amazing specimen you are."

I know I am hungover, but what? She throws me the water. I gulp down most of it. The synapses in my brain are starting to ignite. I have never been called a specimen before.

"Um, okay. Thanks." This girl knows how to put a guy into the confusion zone real fast.

It was then that I really looked at her because she was taking off the buckles of her dungarees. I had to admit my cock was hard again. Not 100% but maybe about 70% and rising fast.

Thoughts started firing in my head as my eyes nearly shot out of my head. All thoughts about Blair are but a fading mystery. She throws her hat away and lets her hair fall over herself. Fuck me, she is gorgeous. She stepped out of the dungarees with just the tee on. Her hips were shapely and so fucking shapely. Her pussy had a neat little runway. Her legs were athletic and strong. She smiled at me with lust in her eyes. She stepped into the water up to her knees. She was only a few feet from me.

My cock went absolutely fucking shiny steel in that second. I gulped.

"I think you need help getting all that stuff off you. Do you mind?"

I have no words. I shake my head. She bridges the distance between us with angelic grace. Daisy smiles and takes the soap from my hand and starts rubbing it all over my chest, my arms, my neck.

"Drop."

I nod and sink into the water and let the dirt and shit drift away. I am staring at Daisy Foster's gorgeous vagina. I am so entranced by Daisy. I grab her legs and plunge my tongue into her slit. She groans. I part her legs and lick like I have the last drink on Earth. I suck on her clit and flick it fast.

"Oh, Lars." The way she says my name is like a voice from the heavens. Lyrical, wanton, light, and sexy. Blair was guttural and brutal. Luna said my name like I was a dumbass. Anyone else saying my name I never really paid much attention. But this voice, Daisy's voice was not-of-this-world.

I let out a moan myself. Daisy tastes like real fucking organic honey, not the store-bought shit. All remains of my past relationship with Blair is completely erased. This is truly something to behold.

Daisy grabs my head as I slide underneath her so she can sit on my face. She groans. The sound is sweet and music to my ears. I oblige by plunging my tongue into her.

"Lars, don't stop, baby."

My cock twitches uncontrollably. I feel like I am going to shoot. Her words cut into me are like swallowing dynamite igniting a million raging emotions of lust. She called me baby. No one has called me baby before. Fuck me.

She digs her fingers into my head to steady herself.

A deep rolling grunt and sigh rocks her body. She calls out, "Oh, yesssss, Lars." Her body rocks back and forth on the face. I taste her juices. Gorgeous. She keeps on coming like a fire hose. This is bliss.

"Oh, Lord." She loses grip and plunges forward into the water. I spin around and try and catch her, but she is underwater. She shooks up with the biggest grin on her face.

"Lars Kristov where did you learn to create such magic?"

I laugh, the last 24 hours starting to shake loose from my brain. "Daisy, you are an angel. Truly. Now come and suck my big cock."

"You have such a vulgar tongue, my boy. Vulgarity is a sin under the eyes of the Lord."

Cheeky. Daisy is a cheeky angel. Oh, my word. I laugh at her. Really!? "Well then, come and attend to my engorged rod of steel."

"Gladly. You might need to guide me. I have only ever done it twice, and both times I failed."

"It's impossible to fail."

I take her hand, and we move to the side of the stream. I lay down. She stands before me like a fucking angel of heaven looking like a Victoria Secret model. She flips her black hair over the side of her body and kneels in front of me.

I gulp. The sight is otherworldly as her tiny hands grab my girth and start slowly to stroke me.

"Start slowly and play with my head, then get some saliva on it and start licking and sucking it. Play with it, it's all yours Daisy."

She uses her left hand to steady the base while her right-hand runs up and down the shaft. Her hands are soft yet strong. Farmhand is strong.

Her green eyes look directly at me. "I have always thought you were cute. I mean super, super cute."

I nearly start shooting my load right away. Oh, I am such a blind, blind boy. This angel. I missed this angel because dork head me got caught up with the sex addict Blair and training my ass off for the Army. What a fucking idiot am I!!

I groan. She can't say masturbate or rub I bet. "Salvia - get my cock slippery."

She giggles. She puts her mouth over my large head and licks and sucks. I feel the rise of the pleasure train shooting up my legs and into my ball sack. This girl is fucking perfect. She almost seems to have another mindset because she kicks her legs out and starts bobbing on my cock like she was born to suck cock. I will not be able to hold off any longer.

"Am I doing it right, Lars?"

I let a huge moan. "Yes, oh, Daisy, yes. I am going to come honey."

I throw my arms back in pleasure as her onslaught on my cock is relentless. She is sucking like she wants to kill me. I yell out as my first load shoots into her mouth. I jerk and jerk, letting load after load into her sweet mouth. She takes it all. All the fucking load. I let one last spasm fire off, and she steadies her head. She lifts her face and looks at me, and a small droplet of cum is on the left side of her mouth, which she licks off with a massive grin on her face. I feel like she has killed me with the best blow job of the entire universe.

"Did I do a good job, Lars?"

"Honey, that was off the charts insanely good."

She smiles at me and crawls up to me. "I want your kiss."

Her lips plunge onto mine with hunger. I taste my salty and sweet She kisses me with a fever that I match. Our tongues intertwining over and over again. I roll her over and over kissing as we do so getting ourselves covered in grass and mud. I don't care. Neither does she as we attack our lips with desperation. I bite her bottom lip, and a little squeal slips from her. My cock is at full attention again and lying nicely on her firm tummy. She moans. My hands go immediately to her large nipples. Oh, man, they are fucking incredible. I lean up and start sucking on her right nipple while playing with her left.

"Lars, you are amazing. Keep it up."

I take my left hand and slide it to her cunt. She is fucking soaking wet. I run my index finger along her labia and then start flicking her clit. She throws her head back.

"Oh, please. I need you. I need you."

"I haven't got a condom."

"You don't need one. Are you safe?"

I had a check-up two weeks ago. All clear. "Yes. I swear."

"Good."

"Hey."

Daisy's deep green eyes bore into me. "Yes, Lars."

"Is this um, your first time?"

"No Lars. This is my first real-time, the other boy, well it had nothing to this electric fire running through me." She bites her bottom lip.

My body is roaring like a raging fire. "If you are uncomfortable, I will stop, that's okay Daisy."

Daisy kisses me, fiercely. I gasp.

"Lars, I am so ready, okay!"

Damn!

What she does at this moment is forever etched into my memory as the most fucking unbelievable move in the history of sex moves. The view, the mud, the grass, the sexy body, the smell of her hair (rose and lavender) and her tiny hand grabbing my large cock and guiding into her soaking wet pussy is a view to die for. I groan before my head easily slides into her. She takes her hand away, and that little squeal seeps out. Oh, so sexy. She pivots and holds herself just with my head in her pussy. She looks at me.

"There is no going back from this Lars. You won't get rid of me so easily. Are you ready?"

Her words are foreign. They knock me out. I swallow hard. All I can hear is my heart racing like we are at the Indy 500.

Daisy Foster is telling me what?

I am supposed to be the man, the one in charge, the one who says such sexy fucking words and take control and ... oh, man, what is happening to me? My heart and body are on fire, desiring this woman like nothing else exists in the universe. What have I done to deserve this? I am at a loss of words. Never in all my sexual escapades has the woman, the sexy girl ever said are you ready, you won't' get rid of me... what is going on?

"Yes, Daisy, please take me."

I submit to Daisy. My whole soul. I can feel it right to the core.

Daisy eases herself, not with pain but with pure pleasure down my cock. Her face is alive. Her eyes locked on me, desiring me. I feel alive too. She begins to grind and rock and slide and move on my cock like nothing have I felt. If she keeps this up, my whole body will explode.

I grab her hips, but she pushes them away. God, she is strong. She puts her hands on my chest and actually fucks me. Up and down, slow and fast, teasing me, fucking me so much, so I feel like I am a prisoner to the powers of Daisy Foster. But I fucking love it.

She leans in and captures my mouth with a lustful slurp. She sucks at my lips and starts humming. She leans up again and grinds on my cock. Her body starts shaking all over.

"YESSS, THAT'S IT... ALL OF IT... FU...!"

Then she cums. It's glorious. It's magical. It's as if all of the MASTER TIME has stopped except for this single moment. She cums and cums, her juices flowing down my cock on onto my legs. Purity is its truest form.

She lays her head against my chest with a sated sigh. A single glorious word escapes her lips. "Lars."

I said it before and I will say it again. I don't know where the word actually came from, but I say it. "Honey, it's my turn."

She lifts her head up and smiles. She kisses me, and I kiss her back, pushing my cock deeper into her. She gasps.

"Take me, Lars. Make me complete."

Who the fuck talks like this? Blair would swear her head off and demand me to destroy her. What is happening to me? Am I in a parallel world?

I nod. "On your back, honey." I pull out and gently roll Daisy over, and her legs easily slide around my torso, and my gigantic cock slaps the top of her runway. She giggles. She reaches down and rubs the hand over my bulbous head. I groan.

"Don't hold back. I am yours, Lars."