Daisy's Secret Love for Lars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel tears pouring out of my eyes. My balls tighten.

"Come inside me, my love."

My orders are direct. I come so hard I near fall over. Ropes of come pour into my love, my honey, my everything. I keep thrusting until I am empty.

I pull out and lean down and start licking on her pussy. I can taste myself, and that keeps my cock rock hard. I lick and twirl my tongue on her clit. She moans and groans and thrashes her head back.

"Get me off, Lars. Do it now!"

"Demanding are we?"

She grabs my head and pushes it into her pussy. "Just lick damn it."

I obey and go faster and faster. Up and down, side to side, faster and faster. I put two fingers inside her and start fucking her. That's when she starts breaking. Her orgasm is not far off. I feel her body shake, rattle, and roll. It's glorious. It's amazing.

She howls out, enough to wake the dead. No squeal here. This is real wild sex by two lovers totally in sync with each other.

She starts coming in waves. Shaking and shivering. I pull out my fingers and push my cock inside her. She wails at me. "Oh, Lord, save me!"

I am saving you. I fuck her with everything I have. My second orgasm roars up like runaway train. I cum again inside Daisy in a matter of minutes. She comes again raking my back with her nails.

I lay on her belly for a few seconds then grab her and kiss her. We mouth each other in lustful abandon. I turn her around and start fucking her from behind. I lick my right finger and rub her asshole. It sends her wild. She thrusts her hips back to fuck me.

"That's my girl. Fuck me."

All I get out of Daisy is a guttural groan and more thrusting. I push my finger into her ass, and she bucks back.

"Oh yes, Lars. I want to give you my prized hole."

Holy shit, I only did a finger or two but not my cock.

"You want me now, in your ass?"

"Yessss," she hisses. "I've been practicing."

I have met the angel of pure love, and she is undoing me.

I use her juices and my salvia and slop her cute little asshole up. She arches back slightly. I put my head to her small hole and push ever so slightly.

"I want to take it, Lars. Do it."

I push. Tight as fuck. My head goes in. More of me go in. Half of my cock is inside her.

And it's hot and fucking amazing. Daisy is rapidly breathing and moaning at the same time.

"More," she says.

I push all of my 9 and a half-cock inside her. I feel larger than I have ever felt in my life. I start fucking her ass with lustful thrusts. I lose myself. Daisy is rubbing herself and pushing back. I feel my balls tighten up. I am gone. Lost in a loving space of only me and her. We are as one.

"Daisy, oh, Daisy, it's too much."

"On me, now!"

She sounds like my Sergeant. I obey. "Yes, ma'am."

I pull out, and she spins around and grabs my cock and milks me. One hand on my cock and the other fingering her tight snatch. As I start cumming she starts cumming also, but she is more focussed on the jets of cum shooting from my cock. Rope after rope of come shoots out. Daisy catches the first round, but it is too much, and the rest drops down on her tits, nipples and oh my god, pierced belly button. Fuck me how cute.

She licks all the cum up and smiles at me. Only love. Only pure fucking love.

I lift her up, and we kiss like there is no one left in the world.

She pulls out and wipes the side of her face.

"I think you stored up enough to fill a bathtub. Three times. My soldier boy was horny, huh."

I laugh and kiss her nose. "I think you were hornier than me."

Her hand instinctively grabs my limp cock and strokes it absently.

"Have you go another round in you Soldier boy?"

"I see you are going to call me that all the time now," I laugh.

She pats the bench top. "Up and lie down. I want to fuck you."

"Daisy, when you want, you are such a dirty, dirty girl."

"I might even shock you more. I've been watching lots and lots of porn. I do believe the word you should have said was a slut."

I gasp. No. Not Daisy, my angel. I grab her arms. "Honey I don't want you to ever use that word again. You are, never will, ever, ever be that word. You are my angel, my love, my everything. You and I are one. We share everything. If you submit to me, then that is out of love. If I submit to you, it is out of love."

Tears come to her. We kiss. "I love you, Lars. You are my everything. Can I be your slave?"

"Oh I like that word, but it's only between us. Secret and safe."

"You are a funny man Lars. Oh, by the way, I think your cock has gotten bigger. I nearly fainted when we first ..."

I laugh. That word, fuck only comes out a few times.

"I think your hair is gotten much fuller, your hips fucking hotter, your tits are just divine, and your pussy is tighter than I ever imagined it to be. You are the hottest sexiest creature in the history of hottest sexiest creatures."

She laughs and laughs. "Why thank you m'lord. Get up, or I am going to do something naughty to you right now."

I hop up and lie down. My cock is already ready for round 4. Daisy gets up with the grace of an angel and is no time has my full cock inside her. God, what a sight on top of me.

She gets up and straddles me. Daisy has been working out. She starts pumping my cock, up and down, acting like the piston. She goes faster and faster. Her hair is thrashing my face, her tits bouncing around like crazy.

"I noticed lots of porn stars do this." And she goes faster.

The site of my girl going up and down on my cock is truly wonderful. I cannot hold out. I am going to cum. She is destroying me. She drives down once, twice, three times hard, groaning hard. I put up my hands, and she interlocks hers in mind. She has solid traction now. She drives herself down, and I lose it.

I start shooting my load into her. I cry out. "Daisy, ahhhhhh."

I empty my balls, my everything into Daisy for the third time. I am wasted. I am done.

She kisses me and giggles.

"I'm ready for more, mister."

"Just tell me, please where did you come from because I once knew a sweet, pure and innocent girl called Daisy."

She punches me. "I have never been sweet. I have never been innocent. Pur, oh, yes. But then you entered my life, and the purity has turned into wickedness. Where did you get these abs, they are so hard, it's like I am lying on pure muscle."

"My cock or my body?"

"Come to think of it both. Your cock is insane. I get all flushed just thinking about it."

Flushed? Her word makes me giggle. She bounces on me. "What did I say?"

"Flushed? Who says that?"

"I do, stupid. So live with it. Hadn't we better get to your place, this detour has taken a little of our time."

"Time well spent my sweet angel."

"I love it when you call me that."

She gets off me and jumps down off the benchtop. The site of her makes me almost go hard again. God, no. I couldn't. I would just pass out. I do grab her and pull her to me. We kiss. It's good. It's loving kissing. Her hand goes to my growing cock.

"No. Can't. Just can't. We got to go."

"You started it, buster. Your hot kiss, your skin, your cock."

She keeps stroking it. I don't stop her. I am lost in kissing her.

"I know you want my lips on it."

She kneels down and starts sucking my cock like a starved child. I am completely weak. I have no defense. None.

In less than two minutes, maybe less because I just moan and moan and groan and groan, I start shooting my load down my baby's throat. She takes all of it. She pushes me against the benchtop as she finishes me off.

"Okay, Soldier boy, the job is done. I say, mission accomplished. Let's get out of here.

Daisy Foster.

The angel has destroyed me. Again. What a woman.

We leave absolutely sated.

Daisy curls her hand into mine. She and I stop before getting into the Corolla.

"Lars, you know I am in total, absolute love with you."

"Yes."

"So will you come to Church with me on Sunday?"

"Yes, Daisy. And I want to join your Church so we can enjoy the faith. What I have experienced and seen, well, I need guidance. I hope you can show me that and the Church.

Daisy smiles and jumps on me. Her wonderful legs wrap around me. We kiss deeply.

I honestly think this moment is the purest, most perfect moment ever.

Oh Lord, give me faith to carry on!

Gladly.