Daisy's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a bdsm novel set in Victorian England.
1.2k words
4.01
11k
11
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is set in 1890s London...It is dedicated to Mistress Crystal who owns me.

This is the first chapter in what will be a novella.

Chapter One Daisy begins a New life

John visits a tea house near the station quite often for a cup of tea during his shopping trips for food to prepare Mistress' meals. One day he finds myself sitting across from a young girl who looks tired and hungry. He buys her a tea and breakfast and she tells him about her situation, that she has left home because she couldn't get on with her new stepfather and came to London because she hoped to get a job possibly as a maid or assistant house keeper but has been unable to find work and can no longer afford the cheap lodgings she has been staying in and will soon be effectively homeless. She is just turned 18, Caucasian, thin and around 5'3" in height, with small breasts, blue eyes and long, mousy brown hair and her name is Daisy. John tells her that he works in service for a well-off lady in a nearby townhouse who is looking for a general housemaid to do the cleaning and that the job would be live in, meals provided and a small weekly allowance. He says that he could put in a word for her and arrange an interview if she is interested but she must understand that Mistress is very strict and demands obedience at all times. She perks up immediately and begs John to arrange an interview for her. He tells her he will talk to his Mistress when he gets back and if she agrees he will meet her at 5pm outside the tea house when it closes. John can see the desperation and hope in her eyes.

When he get back to the townhouse after putting the food away John sought an audience with his Mistress and explained the meeting he had. She asked him if he thought she is a suitable girl, desperate enough to do as she is told, work hard and moreover be prepared to indulge Mistress in her special appetites. John replies that he thinks she is naive, inexperienced, naturally subservient and could be trained to Mistress' specifications, that she could easily be confined in the house as she knows no one, has no friends or relations she can talk to. That Mistress will be able to use her as she pleases. Mistress tells John to arrange an interview for the following day at midday when she will consider her suitability.

John returns to the tea house at 5pm and informs Daisy she will be interviewed tomorrow. She is extremely grateful and John agrees to meet her at 10am and take her to Mistress' town house. He warns her first impressions are very important and Mistress will no doubt put her to some sort of test to see if she will do as Mistress instructs.

The following day John collects Daisy and bring her back via the servants entrance to Mistress' town house. On arrival he tells her she will need to have a bath first before being presented to his Mistress as she is somewhat dirty from her poor quality lodgings and Mistress insists on cleanliness. Day is shown to the servants bathing room where there is a tin bath full of hot water and a bar of carbolic soap and some soft towels and told to leave her worn clothes outside the room for cleaning and drying and to clean herself scrupulously. Some time later she calls out that she has bathed and dried and ready to dress for her interview. John tells her that her clothes are not dry yet and to put on the dressing gown hanging on the back of the door and that Mistress will understand.

Nervously Daisy comes out of the servant's room and follows John in her bare feet to the drawing room. She enters circumspectfully and lowers her eyes under the commanding gaze of her prospective new employer.

"So you are Daisy and you want to be employed as a maid here."

"Yes M'lady"

"There are two things I insist upon Daisy, cleanliness and obedience, do you understand?"

"Yes M'lady."

"So first you need to remove the dressing gown as I need to inspect you properly...Don't worry about John, he understands my insistence on inspecting prospective servants. "

Daisy shyly and nervously takes the dressing gown off, handing it to me and stands naked her thin, young body on display, quivering slightly. Mistress smiles at John indicating he has made a good choice. Using her stick Mistress gets her to life her chin, raise her arms and to stand with her legs apart as Mistress walk around her inspecting her soon to be property. After some consideration Mistress tells Daisy she is satisfied with her cleanliness but now needs to test her obedience.

Mistress instructs her to place her hands on the wooden knobs on the far side of her desk forcing her to bend over the desk. In a sudden swift movement Mistress fastens her wrists to the knobs. She sits on her desk chair, her face just a foot or so from Daisy.

"Now , this is your final test Daisy...be obedient and there is a position for you here. John, you know what I expect."

John moves behind Daisy and undoes the belt on his trousers releasing a huge erection. He roughly pulls her cheeks apart and put two fingers inside her dark star causing her to cry out. Mistress immediately tells her that she must not scream. John removes his fingers and pushes his erection past her rim and tears roll down her face as she grimaces in pain. Mistress watches her face intently, smiling at her pain as John begins to forcefully fuck her virgin anus, stretching her wide, filling her. A handkerchief is placed in her mouth for her to bite down on as her tears flow and John continues to dry fuck her tender young ass going deeper and deeper. Mistress wipes a tear from her face with her finger and licks it, her face only an inch from Daisy. John can tell her excitement and arousal at how vulnerable, inexperienced and naive Daisy is and how much she is hurting in order to please her. Mistress places her hands over Daisy's and smiling says:

"Good girl Daisy, you are proving yourself obedient. It hurts so much, my dear doesn't it but if you are ever to be my personal maid you need to demonstrate total willingness to serve."

John rams his cock deeper, pounding her harder and faster her whole body shaking, her face contorted in pain and he twists her long hair around one hand and pulls hard so he can push deeper inside her. Mistress gives him the signal and with one final grunt John cums deep inside her broken ass then slides out. After a moment or two Mistress releases her wrists and say:

"John, take Daisy to her room , she can start work this evening with dinner service."

John helps her up and assists her in leaving the room. As he does so he sees his Mistress smile.