Daisy's Story Ch. 02 - Training

Story Info
A tale of Victorian Depravity... continued.
1.8k words
4.16
9.4k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter in Daisy's Story, a tale of Victorian Depravity.

As always it is devoted to my Mistress, Mistress Crystal.

Chapter Two Training Begins

It had been three weeks since that fateful day that Daisy had become Mistress' maid. During that time there had been no further episodes of Mistress' special training regime. This morning Daisy had just finished brushing her Mistress' hair while she sat at her dressing table, the 200 times her Mistress insisted upon each morning, when her Mistress said:

"Daisy, the piss pot under my bed needs emptying. See to it now."

Daisy picked up the piss pot and began walking to the bedroom door.

"What on earth are you doing Daisy!"

"T...Taking...The piss pot to the bathroom to empty M..M'lady".

"Tsk... that's not how you do it, Daisy, silly girl...bring it here and kneel down next to me."

Daisy did as Mistress commended and gasped when she said:

"Now drink it all down Daisy, that's how you will empty my piss pot every morning from now on...Go ahead!...Now Daisy!...Every last Drop!"

Daisy gagged on the stale, cold piss but somehow managed to do as her Mistress instructed.

"Now go and get on with the rest of your duties and tell John I wish to see him immediately."

John knocked gently on his Mistresses bedroom door and stood in the doorway till Mistress gave him permission to enter.

"John, I think it's time to begin the next stage of Daisy's training. I have given cook and her assistant Sunday afternoon off to visit the fair on Hyde Park. I want us to introduce Daisy to the basement dungeon while they are out. I don't want any fuss and nonsense so I am instructing you to use your manly charms to continue to befriend Daisy, you know what I mean, make sure she trusts you and convince her of the need to accept anything I might decide to do to her or yourself or require of either of you in the basement dungeon. Can you do that John?"

"Yes M'Lady"

"Good see to it. Dismissed".

That evening after dinner and before Daisy was to attend Mistress to help undress her and hang up her clothes John sat down next to Daisy in the kitchen and asked her how things were going. Daisy was a little reticent and shy at first but told him of the piss pot rule.

"Look Daisy, you trust me don't you? I helped you get this position which has kept you from destitution, homelessness and being on the streets. I want to look out for you because I have really liked you from the moment I saw you. You know I had to do what I did at that interview or you wouldn't have got the position. The thing is that if you or I were ever to displease our Mistress then she would have no compunction about throwing us out of her household. Without her reference we would be back on the streets unable to get a job in service and at the mercy of the thieves and criminals on the streets, hungry and begging for food. I say this as your friend Daisy, I hope you consider me your special friend Daisy, because I have had a real soft spot for you ever since we first met. Mistress does from time to time make unusual demands of us but we just need to go along with them, just get through them, in order to have a roof over our heads, a bed to sleep in and food to eat. You do understand that, Daisy don't you? Please Daisy whatever she demands of you do it. Do it so we can stay together Daisy."

Since he had begin to speak John had gently been squeezing her hand, gazing at her in a way which had her blushing.

"Yes, John...If you think that's what I need to do then of course I will."

John gave her hand a final, tender squeeze, leant forward and planted a gentle kiss on her forward.

"Thank you Daisy, it means so much to me that we can stay here together."

John left the dining table and ascended the stair to the lounge where Mistress was reading her book. She looked over her glasses at him:

"Did you get the poor girl eating out of your hand John, has she fallen in love with you yet?"

John smiled, bowed his head and as he retreated said:

"I don't think she will be any trouble on Sunday, M'Lady."

Sunday 2pm...

John knocked on Daisy's bedroom door and called out that Mistress required their presence at the bottom of the back stairs in 10 minutes. Daisy smoothed down her maid's uniform, made sure her hair was in a tight bob and that she had washed her face before joining John at the bottom of the back stairs as Mistress descended from her bedroom and gave them both a withering stare.

"Daisy, you will be joining John and myself in our basement room this afternoon. Consider this a vital part of your maid training and I expect full obedience and compliance. Is that understood?"

Daisy nodded her head and replied that she did.

Mistress removed the heavy, iron key from her bodice and opened the solid wooden door which creaked as it swung open. As Daisy entered the room she gasped. She had never seen anything like it. There were iron rings fixed in the walls and on the floor and ceiling, along one wall were all sorts of whips, riding crops and leather paddles slotted in fixings. On one side of the room was a leather bench like a small vaulting horse and on the other side a wooden X shaped cross, head high with fastenings to it. There were too many things to fully take in and she felt overwhelmed and weak at the knees, but John gripped her arm and whispered in her ear:

"Remember we must both do whatever Mistress requires of us if we want to stay here, safe and together, Daisy."

"Help John remove his clothes Daisy, then fasten his wrists and ankles to the wooden cross."

Daisy did as she said, admiring his taught muscular body as she did, hoping that whatever punishment Mistress was about to deliver would not be beyond John's ability to take. Mistress ran her fingers over the implements on the wall and finally picked out a wooden cane, and walked over to where Daisy was standing next to the restrained John. She hoped Mistress would not be too hard on the man who had saved her from the streets. What Mistress said next a came as a total surprise.

"Here Daisy, take the cane. Beat John with the cane till I tell you to stop.. Begin."

Daisy tentively delivered the cane across John's exposed buttock leaving small red lines on his buttocks.

"Harder you stupid girl, make him cry out!"

Daisy raised the cane and once more began to beat him until Mistress walked over to her and slapped her face hard, twice.

"I said HARDER...don't think he will go easy on you when it's your turn."

Daisy raised the cane higher and brought it down on John's already red buttocks with all the force she had, causing him to cry out. Once, twice, three times, till huge angry welts appeared on his tight bottom.

Mistress told Daisy to stop and then walked over to John, caressed his buttocks with the palm of her hand, reached under her skirt with a finger and removing a wet finger ran her fingernail along the welts and then released him from the fastenings.

"John remove Daisy's clothes and prepare Daisy for the suspension test."

John helped Daisy out of her maid's uniform and undid the stays on her corset till he could remove it, then rolled down her knickers, leaving her completely naked. He placed her wrists in a leather restraint, lowered a hook from the ceiling and placed it under the restraint. He raised the hook till Daisy was hanging arms straight above her head and her feet inches from the floor.. Mistress came over and walked around the suspended Daisy her eyes bright and shining at the thought of what she planned for this little, young slut. Behind Daisy's back, John smiled at his Mistress.

Mistress took the flogger from the wall and stood behind Daisy telling her she must thank her Mistress after each delivery of the flogger with the words "I am Mistresses to use as she pleases".

The flogger flashed through the air striking Daisy with all the power Mistress could muster. Daisy screamed, wriggled in the air but managed to thank Mistress. Four more times the flogger whistled through the air torturing the young maid's body hanging from the ceiling as it twisted and writhed. Mistress noticed with satisfaction the hardening of John's cock as he watched her. Daisy's head fell to one side, tears streaked her cheeks mixed with the charcoal she had used as eye make up, but Mistress wasn't finished. She moved round to face Daisy and used the flogger five more times across her breasts, leaving huge red welts on her breasts.

Mistress then replaced the flogger and sat in her wooden chair about four feet from Daisy facing her and lifted her skirt around her waist exposing her cunt. Grinning at the sight of Daisy hanging helpless and in pain she decided on one more humiliation. Looking straight at Daisy she said:

"John I need your mouth to service me."

John knelt before her and began to use his tongue and mouth on his Mistress' cunt which was already wet. All the time he delved deeper into her, sucked on her clit and had her moaning in pleasure, she smiled at Daisy enjoying seeing her distress at Mistress' use of John. It didn't take long till Mistress clamped her thighs firmly against his head, pushed her hips forward and came heavily. When she had calmed, she rearranged her skirt and said to John:

"That's enough for today, I think. Get her down John, hose her with cold water, lock up the room and I expect her to bring the key when she serves me tea in one hour in my bedroom."

An hour later Daisy entered Mistresses bedroom carrying her tea tray with the key on it. Mistress saw how tenderly she moved and chuckled to herself at how sore and bruised this little slut's body must be. After Daisy had set the tea tray down Mistress said:

"Next weekend my great friend The Dowager Lady Stevens will be my guest. She will of course be bringing her own maid. It is very important that you show yourself to be a worthwhile lady's maid and don't do anything to embarrass me. I expect you to meet any requirements she may have."

"Yes M'Lady".

Good, Dismissed"

As Daisy left Mistress watched her thin, pained body and thought to herself...I am sure the Dowager Lady will approve of you and will enjoy having some fun at your expense.

( to be continued )