Daisy's Story Ch. 11

Story Info
The final chapter in the first book of Daisy's Story.
2.5k words
4.25
1.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eleven: A Plan Finally Achieved

Mistress Cynthia opened her copy of The Maida Vale Courier which Daisy had placed on her side table along with her morning tea, and was astonished to see an article on page two entitled "The Scandal of the Bordello hidden behind the facade of a townhouse in a fashionable area of West London" written by someone titled 'An Exposer of Decadence'.

As she began to read the article her face reddened and her heart beat more rapidly:

"The Scandal of the Bordello hidden behind the facade of a non descript townhouse in a fashionable area of West London

Situated in the heart of Maida Vale in a row of well kept town houses is one particular house that belies its unassuming outward appearance and is a centre of depravity that attracts wealthy and respected members of society wanting to engage in paid for services of a perverse manner. Owned by a single Lady, who I will call 'C', who forces her poor maid to endure the most depraved acts of perverse 'erotica', and is paid handsomely by the visiting clients, whilst keeping her maid in penury, this is a scandal of epic proportion.

This is a warning to all those members of society, the clergy, accountants, barristers, and business men and women who frequent this house to revel in their perverse pleasures. I know who you are. Stop now, or this paper will expose your hypocrisy in its pages. As for the Lady of the house, release your maid and allow her to earn a decent living following Christian principles or you will be named and shamed in this paper."

Sitting in her newly rented premises Crystal smiled as she put down the paper that she too had been reading. It had required a promise of a free session to the journalist who she had convinced to write the story but that was well worth the price. It would send a shock wave through society and Mistress Cynthia would find her clientele dropping her immediately and she would be forced to release Daisy in order to protect herself from exposure. Of course those clients would be easily recruited in a few weeks time to Crystal's new discreet venture, especially if they knew Daisy would be available once more.

As she looked around her, she was pleased with the overall look of her new shop. The shelves were laden with haberdashery items from ribbons and fabric to reels of cotton and buttons and sewing kits all displayed to good effect. She sat on an upholstered settee which would provide her customers with a place to sit while orders were made up and packaged on the wooden counter with its cash register. She had bought the stock with the money gifted her from The Lady Dowager's will after having the interior painted and freshened up. In the back room was a collection of specialist items that had been left by the elderly Mr Shawcross when he vacated the premises with a short note saying that he hoped Crystal might find a use for them and wishing her good luck in her new venture. There was an assortment of whips, paddles, floggers, canes, nipple clamps, dildos, strapons, a variety of restraints and cock cages. It was most generous of him and all that was left for her to do was to purchase some 'furniture' and have it installed, 'soundproof' the room, something that should not be beyond the ability of John. The room had a separate entrance at the back of the premises to ensure discretion. John had arrived a week ago and was proving useful in his handyman role and was desperate to please and to have somewhere to stay.

The rooms above the shop were part furnished, consisting of a bed, dressing table, a chest of drawers in the bedroom she would be sharing with Daisy if everything went as planned, a small, bare box room with a mattress which John slept on and a lounge area and small kitchen.

As she enjoyed her coffee, she speculated on how long it would be before Mistress Cynthia released Daisy from service and Daisy could join her here in her newly acquired premises. Possibly it would take four to six weeks for her to realise that society was turning its back on her, Crystal would just have to wait and see.

In fact, it was exactly one month after publication of the article in The Maida Vale Courier that Mistress Cynthia finished a difficult appointment with her solicitor. Her finances were in dire straits since the clients she had come to rely on had deserted her and her debtors were demanding payment. Her only option was to move to the country house her elderly aunt owned in Shropshire and rent out her townhouse. The income would pay off her debts and provide a small, regular amount to live on. There would be no servants, no fashionable London parties. Her aunt employed a local woman for few hours a week to do some cleaning and cooking. Cynthia's life would be very different but there was no alternative. She now had to tell Daisy and cook that their services were no longer required. First, she saw cook, who cried at the news, though was somewhat reassured when Cynthia promised to find her a position in another household. Daisy, however seemed very calm, as though she knew this was coming. She told Cynthia that she had already discussed with a friend the possibility of staying with her for a few weeks whilst she sought an alternative position and would be grateful if she could leave at the end of the week.

So it was that at the weekend Crystal opened the door to her new premises and welcomed Daisy to her new home with a hug and a long lingering kiss.

The next four weeks were very busy at Crystal's new emporium. John was occupied constructing the soundproofed room that would used for the 'entertainment' of a number of select clients while Crystal assisted by Daisy opened the shop and began to build up a local clientele for her haberdashery wares. Business had been slow at first but as word spread about the good quality and reasonable prices and the variety of the goods on sale a steady stream of new customers was welcomed and it was soon clear that there was a definite demand for the products Crystal had on sale. At the end of the first month Crystal was pleased to see they were already covering their costs and making a small profit. Both her and Daisy were tired at the end of each day but were thoroughly enjoying both their new venture and working and living together free from the duty of service.

At the end of a busy day Daisy and Crystal sat across from each other at their dining table eating a meal that John had prepared. Daisy looked across the table and putting down her knife said:

"Crystal, it's been a wonderful few weeks since I joined you and I have enjoyed helping out in the shop. I can't help thinking though that although the shop is covering our costs, we could do with increasing our income and I am aware that some of the skills I learnt serving Mistress Cynthia are not being used presently. I would like to make a greater contribution and I feel that the time is right to begin entertaining one or two clients a week. John has finished soundproofing the back room, everything is ready and I don't want my 'connections' to find alternative outlets for their needs. What do you think?"

"Well, Daisy. If you feel you are ready and eager to get back to entertaining then I am happy for you to do so. The additional income would be useful in ensuring the continuation of our venture and indeed possible future expansion."

"Good, that's settled then. I will get John to deliver a message to two of my former regular clients informing them I am available once more."

Later that night, as Daisy lay sleeping next to her, Crystal allowed herself once more to imagine the future she had always dreamt of: to return to the island of her birth as a rich lady, purchase a plantation and live a life of luxury. Her workers would be housed in good conditions, paid a fair wage for their work and she would even build a school for their children. Daisy would come with her and there would even be a role for John if he proved himself useful. To do so though, she would need to build a collection of shops here in London and perhaps offer the sorts of 'entertainment' that Daisy was able to provide in each of them. It was a dream but she had taken the first step and smiled as she considered how far she had come in the previous year.

As she closed her eyes and snuggled up to Daisy, she had one thought before drifting off to sleep. As Daisy would be spending much less time in the shop helping her, she would need to employ a shop girl to assist her. Should she put an advert in the shop window or maybe send John out to find a suitable desperate young girl as he had found Daisy. She would think about it tomorrow.

The following morning, after breakfast, Daisy decided there was no time like the present to send out invitations to former clients and wrote out two such invitations which she sealed with wax and handed to John and told him to deliver them immediately. He returned two hours later with a note from one of the former clients arranging for a meeting the following afternoon. Daisy was delighted that she had already had a response and immediately reported the good news to Crystal who smiled and congratulated her adding that it was no surprise to her that once someone had experienced the delights of Daisy they would not easily forget her. Daisy kissed Crystal on the cheek and began to think about preparing for the following day's session. Her clients would be Mr James Ponsenby, a retired tea importer, and his much younger wife. Whilst she was talking to John about how he would be needed to welcome them and possibly to partake in some manner, Crystal placed an advert for a shop assistant in the display window of the shop inviting potential applicants to call in and leave their name and address. If there were several suitable applicants, she would arrange interviews the following week.

At half past two Mr James Ponsenby and his youthful wife, Victoria were ushered in through the back door by John into the newly prepared and so far, unused back room. Daisy knowing the predilections of the pair had ensured the necessary equipment was at hand. The two of them liked to partake in jointly using her, Mr Ponsenby face fucking her while she was on all fours on a table whilst his wife attached a strap on and entered her from behind. They enjoyed watching each other as they each used Daisy, encouraging each other to:

'Do the little bitch hard my darling'.

After helping each of them to disrobe she assumed her position on the table and each entered her and began their ritualistic fucking of her with excitement and vigour, Victoria spanking Daisy had as she pushed deep inside her wet cunt whilst her husband wound Daisy's long hair around his hand and pushed his cock deep into her mouth till, she gagged. As they encouraged each other the pace of the fucking at each end increased and became more urgent till both of them came, Mr Ponsenby's hot, spunk spurting down Daisy's throat as his wife groaned her orgasm. It took a few minutes for everyone to recover and for the married couple to withdraw from Daisy. It came as a surprise when a few minutes later Victoria pointed at John and addressing her husband said:

"Why don't we do the same with this fine fellow. It would be a new experience darling and I would love to see you face fuck another man while I arse fucked him. Would that be possible Daisy?"

Daisy stifled a smile as she saw the look of horror on John's face and immediately replied:

"Of course, Mrs Ponsenby, he is available if that is what you wish"

Victoria looked at her husband who nodded his assent and then smiling to Daisy:

"Indeed, it is, Daisy.....tell the slut to get ready."

Daisy told John to take off his clothes and get on to the table which he did knowing he had no choice but to obey. She was surprised at how erect Mr Ponsenby had become and suspected he had had experience with young men in the past. She enjoyed watching the two of them set about fucking John and was genuinely surprised when she found herself becoming aroused as they used him. Mr Ponsenby seemed very excited fucking John's mouth, slapping his face as he did whilst his wife pushed hard and deep into John's arse. It was a dry and painful fucking which reminded her of the time when she was first brought to Mistress Cynthia's house and John had done this to her. The two of them used John for a good twenty minutes once again encouraging each other as poor John, gagged, groaned and occasionally screamed till they finally orgasmed and were spent.

When it came time for them to leave Mr Ponsenby gave Daisy an envelope and whispered to her:

" Thank you my dear, its been far too long since we were together. I have left a little extra for allowing us to use the young man and we will be visiting you again soon."

When they were gone and John and Daisy had washed and dressed, Daisy opened the envelope and gasped. She had never known how much Mistress Cynthia had received after these visits and was astounded at the four one-pound notes that were in the envelope. This was more than enough to give to Crystal and she could now make her own contribution to their future prosperity.

When Crystal received the four one-pound notes from Daisy after their evening meal she too was surprised at the sum. If this were to be typical then Daisy entertaining a couple of clients each week would swell their coffers considerably and the possibility of opening a second shop six months down the line would be a real possibility. It occurred to her that if she could find a suitable sales assistant, someone she and Daisy could train in erotica then her dream of expanding and creating a number of shops around London might actually be possible. For the first time she shared her dream with Daisy, the shops and the move back to her island home. Daisy took Crystal's hand in hers and simply said:

"Why not, my darling.........why not indeed. Let's make OUR dream come true."