Daisy's Story Ch. 10

Story Info
The next Chapter in a tale of Victorian Depravity.
2.8k words
3.85
3.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Ten: A Change of Direction

When Daisy arrived at Lyon's Tea House, she was delighted to see Crystal already seated at a corner table next to the window. Her heart skipped a beat at the sight of her friend who, dressed in a fashionable purple velvet dress, looked even more stunning than she remembered. As she crossed the room Crystal noticed her approaching and broke into the warmest of smiles. She rose and kissed Daisy briefly on her cheek and the two of them sat opposite each other, smiling and so obviously pleased to see their friend. Crystal had already ordered afternoon tea for the two of them and they waited whilst the waitress served tea and placed a tiered plate of sandwiches, scones and cakes on their table before speaking. Daisy noticed that Crystal was the subject of some glances from other tables, no doubt her caramel coloured skin attracting some attention, but Crystal herself seemed oblivious of this attention.

"Daisy, I am so glad that we could meet. I have to say you are looking very different and much healthier than the last time I saw you. Not so thin, much rosier cheeked and more confident. The last few months have certainly had a positive effect on you."

As she said this Crystal placed her hand over Daisy's and gave it a gentle squeeze. Daisy beamed with pleasure at Crystal's compliment and did indeed feel more robust and self confident these days.

"Thank you, Crystal. I must say you are looking more like a lady than a lady's maid in that outfit, it's quite stunning"

"Thank you, Daisy It's new and it's the first time I have worn it."

They passed a few more minutes exchanging measured conversation and sipping tea until Crystal leant forward and said:

"Daisy, perhaps I could reveal to you what I have in mind that might be a new start for the both of us?"

"Crystal, I am all ears. I have been wondering what it might be since you first mentioned the possibility in your letter. Please enlighten me."

"Well firstly, this morning I took out a twelve-month rental agreement on the premises that Mr Shawcross is vacating on 31st December. I intend to leave The Lady Dowager, move to London and set up a haberdashery business sometime early in the New Year with the money I have saved. "

"Goodness me, Crystal that is such a surprise. To have you here in London would be wonderful, but will the Lady Dowager allow you to go? Aren't you tied to her service?"

"Daisy, don't concern yourself with that. It's a problem I have planned for. Which brings me to why I invited you here today. I want you to join me in this enterprise, for us to live above the shop and run the place together. We might need to supplement our income initially by making use of the contacts you have made with certain ladies and gentlemen who are desiring of the particular services you have developed whilst in the employment of your Mistress. I too might offer something in the way of more unusual and specialist sessions."

Daisy let out an audible gasp, then quickly composed herself before continuing in a much quieter voice:

"Oh Crystal, how exciting that would be. To be completely honest, whilst I would enjoy helping run the haberdashery business, I would hate having to completely give up the newly acquired and lucrative skills that I enjoy so much.".

Crystal smiled and under the table placed a hand on Daisy's knee, out of sight of other prying eyes.

"My Daisy, I am so pleased you think that. I believe that together we can provide a unique service of erotica that provides for the more specialist and refined needs of the wealthy classes. Not only can we provide such a service for them but in doing so satisfy our own needs for control and being controlled."

"Oh Crystal, I felt so special when you said 'My Daisy'. What a wonderful thought, the two of us being together. But I am under contract to my Mistress and were I to leave I am sure she would use her influence to make life difficult for us in our new enterprise."

"My dear Daisy, there are ways around that problem. I need to know if in principle the idea is appealing to you."

"Oh Crystal, I can think of nothing I would like more. But I can't see how we can escape from our current positions."

Crystal smiled, took Daisy's hand in hers and said:

"Daisy I just needed to know you are willing to join me in this enterprise. I don't want you worrying about anything. Trust me Daisy, I will find a way for us to be together. If that's what you truly want, then I will make it will happen. As they say 'where there is a will there is a way'."

The remainder of their time passed far too quickly for both of them and it was with a tinge of sadness that they finished their tea and said their goodbyes.

It was three weeks later, after the twelve days of Christmas had passed, that Daisy was serving her Mistress her mid-morning tea when her Mistress put down her news broadsheet and spoke to her:

"Daisy, you remember the Dowager Lady? Well of course you do, and her strumpet of a maid that devious, coloured girl, Crystal."

Daisy bridled at her Mistresses' description of Crystal but said nothing and merely nodded her head.

"Well after their visit I have to say that my relations with the Dowager Lady rather soured, all that business with that ungrateful slut, John. Still, it's such a shock to read the news in the paper of her untimely demise. Its certainly not something I would have wished for. "

Daisy hid her shock at this news whilst her Mistress continued:

"Apparently it was a riding accident, something about a defective saddle causing her to be thrown from her horse whilst out riding. It seems she may have survived the initial fall but several hours passed before her servants raised the alarm and by the time she was found, she was no longer alive. The coroner recorded her death as a terrible, tragic accident."

Daisy did her best to show no reaction, though her heart was racing. Surely that wasn't what Crystal had referred to when she said she had a plan. Managing to gather herself she asked her Mistress:

"What will become of her estate, Mistress?"

"Well Daisy, she has no siblings or children of course. I assume there will be a number of distant relatives who will have a claim. I expect the estate will be sold and the resulting proceeds divided up amongst them."

"And her servants Mistress?"

"Oh, I expect they will be given a small monetary gift and will need to leave within a week or two. Nothing for you to worry about my dear. Now you need to go and prepare yourself for this afternoon's visit by The Reverend Foster and his wife. "

Daisy left the drawing room in a state of some excitement. So Crystal was now free to move to London and take up residence above her newly rented premises. If nothing else she would at least be able to see her more often. An unfortunate and tragic turn of events that could not have been foreseen had given her hope that the two of the might one day be together. Meantime she needed to bathe and ensure all the necessary equipment was ready for this afternoon's session.

At 2pm Daisy led the Reverend Foster and his wife Flora down the stairs to the basement. This was the second time they had visited her and she was well prepared to cater for their specific needs. The wooden cross stood in the middle of the room fixed into the iron holder and next to it she had placed a table and on it laid out, a flogger, whip, nipple clamps and a polished wooden dildo. She had positioned a chair facing the cross about four feet from it.

She turned to the Reverend and said loudly:

"Why have you brought me this woman, Reverend? How has she transgressed the laws of your church?"

"She has failed in her duties to service her husband as is demanded by God and has admitted to thoughts of a perverted nature about other women. She needs to be disciplined and forced to service her husband as is prescribed in our Laws."

Daisy approached Flora and calmly slapped her face hard:

"The Reverend has brought you to me to be disciplined, to cleanse you of your bad ways and you must agree to this as part of your redemption. Do you agree."

Flora nodded her assent and Daisy told her to strip while the Reverend sat down on the chair facing the wooden cross. When she had done so, Daisy led her to the cross and fastened her wrists with the leather restraints so that her arms were outstretched as she faced the Reverend. Daisy then picked up the nipple clamps and screwed them onto Flora's nipples causing her to cry out. She then picked up the flogger and standing to the side began to deliver it across Flora's breasts and thighs leaving red marks as she did so and repeating:

"You must learn to service your husband as is your duty."

Daisy noticed the Reverend's right hand had disappeared inside his breeches and was stroking his member as he gazed on. Daisy picked up the whip and brought it down with a crack onto Flora's already marked body, causing her to squirm in pain. Again and again, she delivered the whip under the encouragement of the Reverend who was clearly more and more aroused at the sight of his naked wife being whipped by a young woman. When his wife had begged forgiveness multiple times and tears ran down her face splashing on her breasts, he raised his hand indicating to Daisy she stop.

Daisy put down the whip and waited until the Reverend said:

"Cleanse her other ungodly thoughts."

Daisy picked up the wooden dildo and rubbed it along Flora's slit, noticing how quickly it became wet with Flora's juices. She pushed it inside her cunt and began to forcefully fuck her with it while pulling on each of the nipple clamps. Flora wriggled and squirmed but her legs soon began to shudder and she moaned as her beaten and marked body orgasmed. Daisy removed the dildo and took off the nipple clamps, then looked at the Reverend who immediately said:

"Wife are you now ready to service your husband as is your duty under the laws of our church."

"Yes Husband."

Daisy released Flora from the restraints to helped her to cross the short distance to the Reverend where she fell to her knees in front of him and watched as the Reverend undid the buttons on his breeches and took out his engorged member with its purple head followed by Flora taking his member in her mouth and applying herself to it.

'" Worship your husband as is your duty, wife."

Daisy watched as Flora licked and sucked on her husband's member, gagging as he forced it deep in her mouth. It was only a matter of a minute or two till the Reverend delivered his cum into her mouth exclaiming:

"God's seed is entering you via his nominated disciple."

A few minutes later the two of them stood, Daisy helped Flora get dressed and the three of them climbed the stairs as she escorted them to the lounge where her Mistress was waiting for them, before Daisy retired to the kitchen for a cup of tea.

Two hundred miles away while her Mistress had been relaying the news of The Dowager's fate to Daisy, Crystal was packing her belongings ready for her journey by train the following day to London. Like the rest of the servants including John she had had her employment terminated. What had come as an unexpected but pleasant surprise had been the £100 that the Lady Dowager had left to her in her will, which would help her with purchasing the much-needed stock for her haberdashery business. There was a sudden knock on her door and John entered in a state of near panic.

"Crystal, I don't know what to do. I lied to the coroner about what happened on the morning of the Dowager's accident like you told me to, saying I had been checking the fences at the far end of the estate. I feel so guilty and worried. If I had checked her saddle and hadn't been with you for those hours, I would have raised the alarm much earlier and the Dowager might have been found alive."

Crystal looked at him sternly:

"If you really want to tell them you were being tied, caned and punished, then fucked in your slut's ass by a strap on then of course you could, John. Tell the truth and face incarceration in prison for lying under oath, if that's what you feel you need to do. However, I feel that's not something you want, for the world to become acquainted with your perverse needs just as you enter the confines of a prison populated by desperate criminals."

Crystal let that sink in before continuing:

"You need to calm down and do as I told you, you aren't responsible for her defective saddle and your failure to be on call might sit badly with the police. The coroner is satisfied that it was a tragic accident and that is the end of the matter. You understand what I am saying John?"

"Yes....Mistress Crystal....you are right of course.....its just so worrying....I am so sorry.......what am I going to do...l have no job or prospects.....I can't seem to think properly."

Crystal needed to take control of the situation and put a stop to this blathering. With her most dominant voice and demeanour she barked at him:

"Kneel, slut!"

John responded as she expected and been instructed to do, and bowed his head.

"Listen to me! Do as I told you and keep our liaison that morning secret. I will ensure that you will be looked after. Trust your Mistress......and everything will be alright. I have a plan that will see you gainfully employed. I just need a week or two. In the meantime, say nothing to anyone. Now get up and see to the stock inventory the solicitor requires. Not another word about this matter to anyone!"

Once he left the room, Crystal sighed to herself. Sometimes she wished the slut had more of a backbone. Thank goodness she hadn't let slip to him that earlier on that fateful morning she had entered the stables and undone some of the stitching on the saddle. Nor had he understood that she had deliberately kept him with her that morning on the pretext that he was in need of a sound disciplining in order to ensure that The Dowager's absence was not noticed for several hours.

Her thoughts drifted back to how she had used John. The caning, the weights attached to his nipples. How she had slapped his face repeatedly after binding his hands and ankles. The pleasure she felt as he begged her to stop, to please release him, and then her forcing the strap on into his mouth, making him suck on it before fucking his arse. The way he had whimpered and moaned with it, how she had told him that he was her slut, her worthless bitch.... that he needed to take it all...and just how compliant he was. He brought out the sadist in her, made her clit swell till she couldn't contain herself and her orgasm came as his tears of shame ran down his cheeks. It would be necessary to keep him close to her for a while, to ensure his silence, but that could easily be arranged and would also provide her with the opportunity to sharpen her technique and explore the depths of depravity she could impose on him.

Returning to the present she congratulated herself on how well things were progressing. Taking everything into account she had successfully carried out the first part of her plan and now she was free to move to London and begin her new life. Next on her agenda would be making sure that Daisy could join her and convince her that John could be of use to them, at least temporarily, in this new enterprise. She smiled as she thought how much pain and suffering the two of them could inflict on the little slut.

Her plan for releasing Daisy from the clutches of her Mistress was the next step in achieving the beginning of a new life for the two of them and would need to be carefully enacted in the coming weeks, Nothing and no one would be allowed to stand in her way, Daisy would soon be hers.