Daisy's Wicked Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
Daisy chills with the sisters and their randy futa friend!
14.8k words
4.79
9.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story follows on from "Daisy's First Day," the first in the Daisy arc of Tales of the Program. I must again credit mypenname3000 and his series Futa Naked in School for the inspiration to write this and for permission to set my own work in his universe. It seems that "naked in school" is a niche subgenre of its own and that the Program is more of a trope thereof, but I am using his version of it so once more, credit and thanks to him. As always, all the naughty girls in this story are 18 years of age or older.

***

It was Thursday night, 9:30pm, and I was on the phone with my mother again, for the fourth time in my first week at Westphalen College. Since dropping me off and helping me unpack on Sunday afternoon, we had talked every night. "...and so your futa-mom just grabbed Lily and flipped her over on her back and went to town! You know Lily -" I did; Lily was a stately matriarch of an alpaca, one of the most prolific producers of fiber on my parents' farm, but with a terrible attitude - "and as usual, she tried her level best to bite until she was on her back, and as soon as she was up she was nudging and bothering your futa-mom for treats!" She laughed heartily at this scintillating event, which was not unknown to have happened in that exact same way probably 10,000 times before at least.

I sighed quietly as Mom continued her story. I mean, I love my mom, but it was getting late and I had other things I wanted to do. I was lying on my bed, on my stomach, legs bent at the knee and feet in the air, Mom chattering on speaker from the phone in front of me. I'd just come from the shower right before she called, hair free of its usual braid and blown dry in an untamed cloud around my face, and hadn't had the chance to get dressed before I noticed the phone buzzing, so I lay there naked aside from a towel tossed thoughtlessly over my butt - or that was what I told myself. In reality, I was finding myself naked a lot more often than not while I was at home. Study naked, read naked, come home from school and immediately get naked. It was just more comfortable, more convenient laundry-wise, whatever excuse I had to make to myself for the real reason I was doing it - which was, of course, that ever since my first day at school, during which I'd met my new friends Ecaterina and Bianca, I'd found myself in a mode of sexual exploration and a state of perpetual excitation, and frankly, being already naked was a great facilitator when I felt like doing something about it, which was a lot more often than I had been used to back in Arkansas.

In fact, I had been working up to something for tonight, hoping that Mom not having called yet meant she wouldn't, but no - here we were again. I didn't hold it against her, and it's not like I didn't miss her too. I was her last daughter to leave home and had always been the baby so it was understandable why she was having a little trouble letting go, and what was I going to do? Tell her to stop calling? I couldn't ever do that, I love my mother. So I continued to listen to her updates about the farm, my sisters, my futa-mom, funny videos she saw on YouTube... I could be patient.

But do you have to be? An evil little voice cropped up in my mind and my eye drifted to the nightstand where a recently-procured bottle of almond oil stood, next to it a gift I'd received from a kind stranger on the bus on Monday. My tongue crept out of my mouth a millimeter as I regarded the object of my plans that night: a small pink buttplug, attached to a magnetic charger, its solid LED indicating a full charge. I hadn't used it yet, nervous about possible pain and really, just the novelty of it in general, but I had been thinking about it all week until today I worked up my courage and determined I wouldn't go another day without at least trying it. An enigmatic stunner named Alice had given it to me after masturbating me as we watched a threesome unfold on the bus's back seat; her card, plain white with nothing but a phone number, also sat on the nightstand, patiently waiting for me to get brave enough - or desperate. Surely it would be an insult if I let her thoughtful present lay unused too much longer, not that she would know, but... I'm polite, I thought. Manners matter. Another lesson from my parents.

I'd walked home naked on Alice's orders that evening with this plug, straight from her ass, in my mouth the whole way. It was one of the most liberating things I'd ever done; considering it again never failed to make my now freshly-shaven pussy start to juice. I wanted to do something like that again, something naughty and wild, but pushing myself over that threshold seemed insurmountable. Why could I do it when Bianca challenged me to, such as when I'd gotten topless at the bus stop, or when Alice gave me instructions that sounded like they came from an elementary art teacher in tone but in content were... dirty? Kind of humiliating. The kind of thing a proper girl, raised by a mother like the one who was now currently going on about a new chain restaurant opening in our home town, would never do.

Only I had, and I had loved it. So why couldn't I get myself there and just do what I wanted? Is what I needed... for someone to control me?

The thought sent an electric shiver through me.

In that moment I decided. Strategically uttering little hums of assent as Mom prattled on, I slipped the towel off my ass and under me, my bare mons against the terrycloth, and grabbed the bottle of oil. "No, Mom, they don't have a Tina Horton's here, pretty sure that only exists in Canada," I said as I cracked open the new bottle. Unsure of what to do next, I thought of Ecaterina's advice when it came to anal play: No such thing as too much lube. So I drizzled oil over my ass, aiming for the crack, and let out a surprised, delighted yelp as it oozed between my cheeks, spilling in both directions onto the small of my back and over my dewy labia.

"Honey, are you okay?" Mom asked, and I had to clap my hand over my mouth as a gale of anxious giggles fought to escape; I bit my lip, took a deep breath, and responded, "Yeah, Mom, of course. I just dropped something. You were saying?" I strangely sort of found myself wanting to keep her talking, the taboo thrill of it setting in as I reached behind me and sunk my hand into the sloppy pool of oil.

I consciously worked to keep my breath as slow and measured as I could as I propped my ass up off the bed with my knees, legs spread as far they could, and ran my slippery hand from my lower back, between the cheeks, fingers lingering searchingly over my winking asshole, then over my lips and stopping at my clit, making tiny circles as my breathing roughened. My face was flat on the bed inches from the phone; Mom was talking about some fast food place Futa-Mom told her about that she'd been to on a trip to Arizona.

If I kept up like this, I'd just cum, and I wanted to draw this out. I dragged my fingers back the way they'd came, this time stopping at the real object of tonight's affection, my quivering virgin butthole. I'd never had anything in it but Alice's finger, and while I had cum explosively at that time, she had also been attacking my clit so I considered that easy mode. My mind drifted to Tamiko, the so-called "human coffee urn," a statuesque, borderline inhuman beauty who had apparently made an anal-only sex life part of her personal philosophy; this made me even more determined to see how much fun I could have with this hole alone.

It felt so delectably wicked to think of it that way. Just a hole. A new hole to get fucked in.

Droplets of oil, and my own gathering nectar, softly pattered against the towel under my pelvis as I lathered my index finger with some of the combined lube and slid it into my ass, my inaugural voyage into my own anal depths. Millimeter by millimeter I sank it in, nerves starting to clamor, and then withdrew it with another soft gasp. It felt great, both physically and emotionally, so improper and salacious, especially while talking to my mom like this. I continued, sliding my digit in and out, picking up speed as I went. Time to kick it up a notch, you'll never get anywhere like this.

I added a second finger, hitting my second knuckles and stopping, my breath puffing faintly. I was certain Mom couldn't hear it but I felt electrified at the idea she might start to hear me. I twisted my fingers, rotating them lasciviously as more of the copious lube built at the entrance to my teasingly tight ass; my anal ring expanded and my two fingers went in all the way. I pressed them as deep as I could, enjoying the unusual feeling of invasion, the delightful novelty of an entirely new form of sex. My pussy was aching too but that could wait. I think it's time. I reached out as quietly as I could and grabbed the plug, slathering it in oil and held the gently rounded tip to my twitching back door. Whatever story Mom was telling now seemed to be wrapping up.

"M-Mommy..." I breathed and immediately flushed dark red; when was the last time I called my mother "Mommy"? How fucking weird was that? Would she find it weird?

Fortunately it didn't seem to register with her. "Yes, dear?"

I cleared my throat and kept talking as I relentlessly pushed the plug into my slippery asshole. I felt impossibly stretched as it went in bit by bit; I had to concentrate actively on keeping my sphincter loose and not clamping down and forcing it back out. It was small, not nearly as thick or long as any actual girl-cock I'd ever seen, but it felt gigantic, like I could keep pushing forever and it would never slide all the way in. "Mom... some girls here at school told me about something called..." I paused, eyes rolling wildly as the widest part of the plug forced me open further than I'd ever been. "...the Program. It sounds, uh, kind of unusual. Did you... did you know about this?"

She didn't respond immediately, which was okay because that was the precise moment my asshole finally gave up and slid over the plug, sucking it all the way to the base in a single swift reflex. I buried my face in the crook of my arm to mute my sighs of delight. I wiggled my ass up and down as my pussy throbbed. "Honey..." Mom sounded strange as she answered my question. "Yes, I knew about it. The school wouldn't accept you if I didn't sign off my approval. I knew how set you were on Westphalen, set enough to break up with Hannah over it even, and how hard you worked to get in." She paused, then continued hollowly. "I couldn't deny you just because I was afraid of something that you only had a small chance of getting chosen for anyway. It's why I didn't say anything, I knew how nervous you were to begin with. I'm sorry."

The plug was deep inside me now, the full feeling radiating outward like waves and pinging off my clit as I lay there face down, ass up. "Don't be, Mom. I love it here, and I... I probably would have still chosen to come here even if I'd known. Just... what if I get chosen?" Goddess, I wanted to get chosen, at that moment especially; the thought of doing what I was doing right now, but in a crowded classroom with hundreds of eyes pinning me as deeply as the plug I was now softly fucking myself with, was intoxicating. I wanted to start moaning and mewling but was still also kind of enjoying having Mom on the spot.

I was developing a serious perverse streak and it hadn't taken long at all.

"You probably won't. But... if you do, I expect you to conduct yourself with the dignity and restraint your futa-mom and I raised you with. People are different here than they are in the big city, made of stronger stuff. It's only a week, and you can endure anything for a week."

"You won't... lose respect for me if I have to go through that? You won't think I'm improper... a dirty girl?" I wasn't even disguising the lust in my voice by that point. I moved my finger on the hand gripping the plug to the ON button, holding it down for a second. The sudden vibration, several inches inside my ass, made my whole body leap and an undignified squawk escape my lips before I buried my face in my arm again. It was incredible, an exquisite feeling, that, while it didn't seem even this would proceed to an orgasm directly like anal had for Tamiko, I knew would enhance cumming the normal way to a new maximum. Goddess, how many times just this week had I cum harder than I ever had before, setting new records again and again? Would it stay that way? How good could it get?

"Oh honey," Mom said, still apparently oblivious to my lewd tone, "I could never lose respect for you. This is just how things are now, and I know you're just doing what you have to do for your future. Try not to worry, though; chances are it's a moot point anyway. Right?"

"R-Right..." I pressed the button again and the vibration kicked up to the next level. I was absolutely losing it. "Thanks, I love you Mommy, I have to go now, bye!" I gasped out abruptly and hung up the phone without waiting for a reply. My hand went straight to my clit and it took about four seconds before I was loudly, violently cumming, letting out all the moans and squeals I'd been suppressing, body shuddering spasmodically as I melted down. I collapsed face down after it died away and just lay there, the buzzing in my ass a distant tickle.

I reached behind me and managed to shut it off, but I left the plug where it was, still reveling in the packed feeling it provided. I dimly considered what Mom had said, and grinned faintly as I thought about how nasty it was to get off on an anal plug while talking to your mother on the phone. Your mommy, even. I giggled drunkenly and closed my eyes. I was passed out in no time.

***

I'm late. The TA hates it when I'm late. I have to hurry!

I burst through the door; class is in session, April turns as I enter. "Finally, you're here," she says snidely. "Have you ever been on time?"

"Yes, uh... I'm sorry." It's all the response I have, a pathetic whisper.

"Well, don't make us wait any longer, get up there," she commands. She indicates the front of the class. But it's not the normal classroom; the raised, molded platform from Happy Cum Cum is there. I don't understand, and then I look down at myself. I'm startled to realize I'm naked; how could this have happened? I'm not Cat, I can't just go to class naked, I must have forgotten to get dressed in my rush to arrive on time. That had to be it, right?

I look around me in desperation; I am transfixed from a dozen directions by the unbroken gazes of the other students as I dither, some admiring, some contemptuous. Their scrutiny is as mortifying as it is delicious. There's a keen sweetness to being seen, judged, and it turns my nerves into violin strings. I relax slightly, second by second, as I begin to lean in to how much I like it. My nipples are so erect they hurt and I can now feel the plug still in my ass, too, its weighty reality jarring me in this surreal moment.

April is staring at me impatiently, with a look of annoyed distaste. Her authoritative disapproval is sending me to space as I finally get moving and shuffle nervously with tiny steps to the platform. I climb atop it like Tamiko had, legs apart, my plugged ass and drooling, enflamed pussy on full display and pointed toward April and the class. I hear her scoff wordlessly and a laugh ripples through the watching students. I'm red as a Minnesota sugar beet, febrile, alight.

"Get on with it," she says in a bored tone. "You're wasting even more of everyone's time."

My hands are shaking; humiliation and arousal are no longer distinct emotions but rather combine into something new that redoubles both. "Do you need some encouragement? Surely even a dumb slut like you doesn't need this spelled out for you!" My eyes roll when I hear these words; I honestly think I might cum on the spot. But I don't. Leaning on the padded platform I reach beneath me and begin to play with my clit, lathering it with freely dripping fluid. I then dip my two middle fingers shallowly, then deeply, into my cunt, by this point really getting into being as lewd as possible before I cum. I return to my clit, and repeat this as my desire builds. Again. Then again.

"Yeah, I am a dumb slut, I'm sorry for being late! I'm s-sorry for wasting your time!" I pant in an abject squeal as I work my way to what I know will be a volcanic orgasm. Again the class laughs at me. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum for you!" I am on the knife's edge when I feel a hand grasp hold of the plug in my ass. I feel it withdraw slightly, opening me up, then it's crammed back in all the way to the hilt. The hand gently stirs the plug around in my blazing anal sheathe; I'm moaning unrestrainedly and throwing my whole body weight backwards as hard as I can. I want more, I want it deeper. I have three fingers in my pussy now, hammering in and out, punishing my sodden hole.

A new voice: "Is this the dignity and restraint I was talking about? I should have never let you out of my sight, you really are such an improper girl."

The plug buzzes to life on its highest setting.

I exploded awake with a scream on my lips, flopping around in my bed like a landed fish, my pelvis grinding at nothing as I came incredibly hard, complete with a steaming waterfall drenching the bed and my whole lower half. The orgasm ebbed but didn't subside; the very real, very ON plug droning in my ass kept me on the precipice. How? I wondered distantly.

A priority inquiry I addressed by continuing to play with myself.

I closed my eyes and scenes from the dream flashed back to me: the contempt in April's eyes, the sporadic tittering of the class as they saw the buttplug. I got closer and closer. Dumb slut. I worked my clit with a monofocused intensity, my other hand mauling my left nipple. Would I squirt again?

Such an improper girl.

And that was it; I was a kite with my string cut, away on the wind, lofted mercilessly into the sky.

I did squirt again, as I came for the second time in a row. Another new record.

***

I laid there bonelessly in the puddle on my bed for I don't know how long, staring into the dark. I didn't have to get up for another three hours but I couldn't just... fall back asleep like this, even though I kind of wanted to. I tried my best to gather my energy but the sexual release had blown my fuses for a little while, so I just sprawled there, trying to recover.

I am getting more and more degenerate everyday, I told myself matter of factly. That dream had been absolutely crazy, for a variety of reasons, and I didn't want to consider them too closely - not only because of how uncomfortable they were, but because I didn't want to get worked up again. Where will it end?

But I didn't actually do anything, I rejoined in my mind. It was only a dream; dreams don't mean anything. People have wild dreams all the time.

About masturbating for an audience? About getting toyed in the ass by their mothers? Do they have dreams like that?

I squirmed. I was done thinking about this for the moment; I was going to hold on to the fact that I hadn't actually done anything but masturbate and have a dream. No one could hold that against me, there was nothing wrong... nothing taboo... about that. Was there?

Speaking of that toy in the ass, though....

With a deep breath I pulled my knees up as far as they would go, and reached down to feel the safety flange of the plug over my asshole. It had been in there about six hours now, and my mind drifted to how it had been on when I bolted awake; clearly I had turned it on in my sleep, and maybe leaving it in had caused the crazy vivid dreams in the first place... I'd have to be more careful with this.