Daisy's Wicked Weekend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I forgot you worked on this day at this time," Bianca added, fiendish little grins playing around both their lips. They had done this on purpose!

"Well, it's wonderful to see you, especially like this!" Amy told them with a friendly smile and appraising up-down look. The sisters posed for her a little, still laughing as her eyes then found mine. "Hello," she said quietly, a faint blush crawling up from her own depths and painting her face as she looked away.

"Hi," I responded. It was hard not to hide my face, run away; my nerves were jangling at this calculated reunion. Mild annoyance at having had this sprung on me rose and fell away, because I knew in my heart I was very happy to see Amy again, and had the sisters not done their thing, it was impossible to know when that might have been. "It's... nice to run into you again," I continued in a tiny voice.

"Yeah, you too," she said, flashing her braces in a nervous grin of her own. She was so adorably red now, and knowing she was anxious too was actually a comfort. "I'm... uh, sorry about how things went before. I..."

"No, I'm the one who's sorry, I shouldn't have run away on you. It wasn't very polite but those other futas -"

"Polite!" Cat burst in with a guffaw. "You give her a blowjob and you're worried about 'polite,' you are too perfect!" She hugged me from behind, pressing her cheek against mine.

"Cat!" I was burning up with embarrassment at her brazen interjection. "Please!"

"It's okay," Amy said. "I understand. You didn't expect it... any of it. Well." She chuckled faintly. "Neither did I! Anyway, here are your menus, I'll be back in a few minutes, and... if I lose another key in a lock, I'll come find you. Farm girl." She cocked an eyebrow at me slightly with a tiny smile, and then swished away again toward the door to the back-of-house.

I was lividly blushing now, my whole face a raging torch. "She's so fun," Bianca said lightly.

We went over the menu and decided what we'd have; Bianca opted to also get a mid-range bottle of wine to go with our meal, even though she was the only one who could legally have any. We ate, we chatted, we illicitly and secretly drank, Amy periodically came to check on us and every time she did, I felt little flutters inside me. After about an hour and the equivalent of probably three glasses of sloppily snuck wine, I was feeling much looser and so when Amy came back to drop off the check, without really knowing what I was doing, I caught her hand as she set it down. I looked up at her, and then let it go.

"Sorry," I slurred. "I just can't control myself around you, I guess," I giggled, then hiccuped. Bianca had actually abstained from drinking as our driver, but Cat and I by this point were close to killing the bottle between us. Ecaterina tried to stifle laughter but wound up spraying it into the crook of her arm with a pronounced pffft sound.

"It's completely fine," Amy responded warmly, taking my hand back and holding it, giving it a small squeeze.

Cat turned to her sister. "Hey. Hey. I know what to do. Sis, do you know what we need to do now?"

"Maybe..."

"We need to give Amy a tip for such amazing service."

"Yes, I agree! Or maybe... Daisy does."

"Ah ha, yes!" I felt Cat's hands in my hair, running her fingers through it, entwining her hands in the cornsilk-colored waves.

"What...?" I was confused. They wanted me to leave the tip; okay, I could do that, but something else seemed to be going on. I watched as Bianca scooted closer to Amy and slipped her hands up her skirt. Amy yelped wordlessly with a shocked grin but didn't resist as her panties were pulled down, her girl-cock bouncing into view from under the skirt's hem. Bianca took hold of her wrists and held them behind her back with one hand, and guided her hips with the other, as I felt Cat take a firm grip of a handful of my hair. Oh.

My lips parted with a sigh. "Good girl," Cat purred from behind me, and edged my face toward Amy's rapidly hardening, beautiful penis, as Bianca directed her hips such that we would meet. Her girl-cock, stiff but velvety soft, slipped into my mouth; stars revolved around me as I avidly laved the head resting on my tongue, my cheeks a signal fire, and nursed on the ridge of the frenum. Cat then began to apply slight but growing pressure to the back of my head even as Bianca did the same to Amy's pelvis, "forcing" me to gulp her ever deeper. The intoxicating feeling of being under control, of my agency suspended, nullified for this moment, and of knowing that while we were in a corner and not center stage as it were, we were still completely visible to the rest of the patrons, reduced me to a soggy, quivering mess. I looked up at Amy and met her eyes, an expression of fraught desire on her face, and they rolled then closed as both of the sisters began to pick up speed.

My whole body was lit up with want, my nipples scraped against the inside of my sweater. I wanted to take it off; I wished I'd indeed gotten naked with Cat and Bianca outside when I'd had the chance. For now though I just kept sucking, tiny whimpers of joy escaping my lips as I lapped and slurped on her delicious cock. I loved the sensation of her girl-dick thrusting into my mouth and I strained forward, trying to take her all the way down to the base, something I already knew I could do from our previous interlude in Clement Hall.

"Oh! She wants more! Someone's a hungry little hummingbird, thirsty for nectar," Cat murmured, and with that same gentle but irresistible pressure, pushed my head all the way down until Amy's tantalizing seven inches was buried in my throat like it belonged there.

"Mmmm..." I mumbled around her girl-cock, bliss suffusing me along with the wine. I didn't care that people could see us, I loved it. I desperately wanted more, and as though they could sense it, the sisters began to direct us both in earnest, Bianca invading my mouth via Amy's cock with increasing urgency, matched by Cat's pace as she bobbed my head on it, going deeper down my throat with every motion. I kept my gaze locked on Amy's face, her eyes now tightly screwed shut and a look of dionysian abandon on her pretty features. Oh Goddess, yes... I want your cum, I thought lewdly; I couldn't wait to swallow her luscious deposit. Her breathing was tremulous; I knew my reward was imminent.

"Cross!"

We both froze and the nude sisters started giggling again as Carlotta stalked over to us, heedless of the awkward position we were in.

"Cross, what have I told you about sex with the customers on the clock? How many times do we need to have this conversation?" she demanded, then continued without waiting for a response. "It isn't efficient, it isn't sanitary -" she counted off on her fingers. "Are you listening?"

I couldn't help it. Even though my head and her cock were stationary, I was still silently working it with my tongue, frantic to coax out the hot load I was so greedy for. My eyes flicked between Amy's strained expression and Carlotta's ranting. Amy's eyes closed and I felt the first boiling pulse coat my grateful tongue and slide down my throat; she was cumming a metric bucketload as her boss chewed her out!

I squeaked and hummed as her orgasm peaked and subsided, her warm fluid filling my mouth with spurt after spurt, happily sucking down her cum, reveling in the enticingly copious treat.

"Cross, are you - are you, in the middle of my lecture about fucking the customers, cumming in this girl's mouth?" Carlotta asked flatly.

Her glazed eyes fluttered back open. "Ahem, uh, yeah, yeah sorry about that, I couldn't -"

"That's enough," Carlotta interrupted. "You're done with front-of-house; the owner has been bugging me to get a full inventory done for weeks and that's what you're going to do. Let's go. No more..." She paused and gave me a pointed look, my lips still locked around the root of her softening girl-cock. "...tips for you tonight."

Cat pulled on the handful of hair she still held fast to and withdrew me off of Amy's cock with a sticky pop, a thread of spittle trailing from the head to my lips and a runnel of warm jizz coursing down my chin. Carlotta led Amy away to the back-of-house door, admonishing her as they went to "put that thing away already."

I was flushed, tipsy, and still most definitely in gear; in fact, I was just getting started, but still felt bad about getting Amy in trouble. I turned to the sisters with shining eyes. I opened my mouth to speak but that was when Carlotta burst back out the door and returned to our table.

"As for you -" Cat took this moment to laughingly slurp the trickle of cum off my chin "- you do realize that underage drinking is illegal? I could call the police, but that would be as bad for me as for you - can at least one of you drive? Obviously not you," she added, indicating me. Bianca put up a sheepish hand and Carlotta rolled her eyes. "Of course, the only legal one is the DD. I think you girls should pay up and take your leave."

"Hey, it was... uh, it was my fault, don't get Amy in trouble, 'kay? It was all me, that's my bad, she didn't, uh..." I was trying to make up for causing issues for Amy at work but I was still only about halfway in this universe.

Carlotta waved a hand. "I haven't fired her yet, have I?" She eyed me sardonically. "Unless you thought you were the only one. She's a good worker, just... easily distracted. I honestly don't know how she gets through school. Now go on, get out of here before you get the place's liquor license suspended."

We did exactly that.

***

We ran with peals of drunken laughter back to the car. Bianca took the wheel, and as usual, Ecaterina followed me into the back seat. I was highly conscious of her presence as she piled in after me: her tanned, lithe nudity, the heady scent of fresh girl, the flash in her dark eyes as she faced me. Our gazes held; her constant knowing smile appeared and she said something in Romanian, "Ea este gata."

"Definitely," Bianca answered, reversing the car out of the parking space.

"Are you horny, Daisy?" Ecaterina asked me softly, seriously.

"Goddess yes," I whispered. I knew where this was going and I was shaking with mixed anticipation and anxiety. I wanted it. But even despite the alcohol, a hundred worries cropped up as I squirmed in my seat, a soupy puddle having long since formed in my panties. What if I wasn't good, what if I was boring, what if what if what if...

"Then what are you going to do about it, my shy minnow - or are you already hooked only on Amy's long rod!" Cat tittered.

I looked away from her, flustered, and down at my body, and instead of answering vocally, took hold of my sweater's hem and began to draw it up my torso. I cleared my breasts, still hidden under a plain sports bra, and heard a satisfied sigh from Cat as I pulled the top completely off. She leaned in and lightly, teasingly drew her fingers across my bare tummy, my hip. Her other hand caressed my face as she pressed herself against me, our tits together, feverish heat between us building. Her fingers crawled under the edge of the bra, further and further, until they found and slightly pinched a nipple, eliciting a shaky breath, then began subtly but insistently peeling the bra off. I let it happen and in a trice was topless in the back seat.

I wanted more, I wanted to go as far as there was to go; I was ready.

I faced her, hesitantly, nose to nose, and after a false start, then another, pressed my lips to hers. Our arms wrapped around each other as I melted into her embrace; she began to take the lead, for which I was thankful, as we tenderly made out. My lips parted and our tongues met, not just a tiny taste like last time at Happy Cum Cum, but a long, sensual exchange, something I could revel in.

Her hands massaged my breasts, and I responded in kind, her much larger tits overflowing my small hands. She pulled her glasses off and threw them into the front seat, then began to kiss down my neck and as she did I caught Bianca's eye in the rearview mirror; she gave a saucy wink as Cat latched onto one of my nipples, drawing it firmly into her mouth and sucking gently. My head lolled back and I moaned at this heavenly touch; she switched to the other one, swapping back and forth as my senses overloaded. She then returned to kissing me, deeply, lovingly.

I felt the car stop. "We're here," Ecaterina whispered, drawing back from me for a moment.

"Where?" I asked dumbly. It occurred to me that the drinks made my Arkansas accent more pronounced somehow. I bet Cat is loving that.

"Our place," said Bianca as she crawled bodily into the back seat, eliciting more drunken giggling. In a second I was sandwiched between them. My whole world at that moment was nude, bronzed, heaving flesh and a second after that, a barrage of insistent kisses. They both fell upon me, lips and tongues finding mine in a wanton threeway makeout session. I felt like I was drowning but I didn't want to surface for air. If this was how I die, smothered, overcome by this bliss, I had no objection.

Working in tandem, the sisters undid my pants and relieved me of them, leaving me as naked as they were, squished between them, and feeling so tiny and vulnerable. It was a feeling I loved, and it gave me, along with the wine in my system, a wicked idea. I looked from one sister to the other, and quietly told them, "Open the doors." Cat's eyes widened a bit but she did so, as did Bianca.

"I'm impressed, you really want to do this here?" Cat inquired with a cocked head.

"Yes. And, uh..." My new confidence waned as easily as it had waxed, and I flushed crimson at what I was about to request. "I've never gone down on a girl before, and I really want to." My eyes were downcast but I forced myself to look up and meet their gazes. "Can I eat your pussy? Right here in the parking lot where..." I swallowed hard. "... where anyone could see?" Oh my Goddess, holy fuck... I was shaking out of sheer emotional overwhelm, and they both held me closer. "Please... I really want to," I whispered again.

"Which one of us?"

"Both!" I immediately burst out. "But not... at the same time," I finished lamely, bashfully averting my eyes.

"Perfect answer. One at a time is fine to start," Bianca said suggestively, running a finger down my collarbone. The sisters shared one of their looks, seeming to communicate silently.

"You'll do me first," Cat said simply, taking charge with no debate, which I found thrilling. Yes yes yes yes tell me what to doooo, my mind babbled.

"O-Okay," I breathed as she got out of the car and offered me her hand. I followed, and Bianca exited the other side. Cat then lay back down in the back seat, knees up and legs spread, ass and honey-coated pussy on the edge of the seat and perfectly framed in the doorway. It was a sight so tempting, so lascivious, I was left dazed and immobile by the force of the need that welled up within me.

"Go on," Bianca said from across the top of the car. "I'll help you," she added, in such a loving tone that my heart swelled with drunken emotion and I almost choked up with tears of pure joy. I mastered myself and as she crawled back into the car over the top of her prone sister, I fell to my knees, heedless of my bare skin against the parking lot blacktop. The sensation made me feel even more naked as I came within inches of Cat's gorgeous, dewy sex. Nothing had ever seemed more beautiful to me than this delectable flower, open before me and seeping fragrant juice with the promise of more for the tasting. I need only lean in, and accept this exquisite gift, lamplight from the parking lot glittering off of her slick, pink interior like stars.

Bianca meanwhile was settled on top of her sister, legs spread and pussy on Cat's face in a hot 69 position, clearly already getting the business end of her tongue, her own face, contorted with pleasure, inches from my own. "Just... unf, just do what you... what you know you'd like. I'm right here with you."

Yes. It was time to dive in and explore the sweetness of the sapphic mysteries, to finally bring my fantasy of being the one to make my dear, beloved friend cum like she had on the quad to fruition. I ran my hands up her body, drinking in its yielding softness with my fingers, as I brought my mouth to her dripping slit, savoring the paradisal scent of another woman's readiness; I slowly drew my questing tongue from her taint to her clit, gathering as much of her ambrosial wetness into my mouth as I could. It was everything I'd hoped and wanted; my own pussy was like a leaky tap that couldn't be closed, my steaming juices sluicing down my thighs and my head rushing at the intoxicating flavor.

More, was the only thought in my mind as I attacked her sodden hole, determined to slurp down as much of her rich honey as I could get. I could hear Bianca vocalizing wordlessly in an orgasmic paroxysm as she then brought her head down next to mine and latched her mouth over Cat's clit. We were now double-teaming the little sister, two hungry mouths slaking their naughty thirst for spicy girl-cum. Bianca let go and whispered to me, "Use your fingers, you know she loves it," and then returned to her assault, the lewd sounds of her lips and tongue at work on her sister's pussy seeming to resound all around me.

I took her advice; I withdrew my tongue from her pliant hole and replaced it easily with one finger, then two, pumping in and out faster and faster as Bianca feasted. I tilted my head up and leaned in again to try and claim some time with her clit; Bianca pulled off and met my lips with her own. We kissed deeply, Cat's aromatic pussy juice smeared all across both our faces adding to it just that much more distinctive sapidity. "Give her some more," Bianca breathed between torrid smooches, so I did, adding a third finger, then a fourth, and continuing to pick up in both speed and force as we kissed with her clit between our dancing tongues. I could hear Cat's muffled moans from between Bianca's legs; her body went rigid. I decided to go for it, and added my thumb; her well-trained and utterly soaked pussy put up no resistance to my little hand as it neatly slid into her and was instantly swallowed to the wrist.

My goddess, I thought, marveling at how easily she took it, my eyes bright and locked on this incredible spectacle as, after another half a minute or so of my frantic pounding and Bianca's greedy slurping, she came, jerking spasmodically and screaming into her sister's thighs.

I was absolutely boiling inside as I gently pulled my hand out of her slick pussy and rested my bare ass on my heels, giving her some room to recover as Bianca clambered off of her. "That was indescribable," I said softly. I'd known that was how Cat liked it, but to be a part of it was a treat of which I felt almost undeserving, as though I was a grubby mortal approaching the sacred space of a goddess.

Cat sat up with a forceful exhalation and turned to me with a huge grin on her face. She beckoned to me and as I stood and then sat next to her, she threw her arms around me and began to again earnestly kiss me; this time I could taste Bianca on her lips and I felt like I was ascending to heaven on the subtle notes of difference between their essences. Bianca came around to my side of the car, and as I pulled away from Cat to look up at her, she leaned down and kissed me again; I was trapped in this dizzying, blissful whirlwind of lips and tongues and pheromones. I never wanted it to end; I wanted to die this way and go to an afterlife that was nothing but this, nothing but tender, adoring kisses and feathery nuzzling. My poor brain was so awash in endorphins that focusing on anything beyond this single eternal second, drawn out into an infinity of orgasmic, maenadic bliss, was inconceivable.