Daisy's Wicked Weekend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But after I cum so hard, I'm so lazy," I said aloud with a giggle. "Well, it's no excuse." I started tugging on the plug gently. "Ooh! Oh shit..." My breathing began to roughen. You don't have time to get going again! What would Cat call you, a horny little hare or something? Probably... wait, oh Goddess, don't think too hard about Cat. I let out a pitiful whimper; after hours the lube had worn away or become tacky so I felt the anal ring pull slightly along with the retreating plug, clinging to it as it exited. I let out a long exhalation as the widest point cleared my clutching asshole and the rest slid out easily, leaving me finally empty once again. "Wow... thank you, Alice," I murmured, and tossed it back onto the nightstand, dropping my feet to the floor. I sat up on the bed and eventually forced myself to stand.

"I guess I need to wash these bedclothes and then get a shower," I said to myself, pulling the sheets off of the bed. I piled them in a basket and reached for a pair of sweats to put on, but paused. Oh, no... you're not thinking of... yes I am. It really wasn't that far to the laundry room, was it? My lips quirked in a devilish smile and I tossed the sweats back down. What if I...?

What if you what? Just wandered down there, still covered in your own dried cum, and just... did some naked laundry at 4 am?

Yeah, what if that? Exactly that! Who could stop me? There's probably no one there anyway, and even if there is, you can do what you want in St Barstowe!

I wavered, arguing with myself, nipples hardening again and moisture building in my overwrought nethers, but in the end, I just didn't have it in me. There was no denying or rationalizing away anymore how much I wanted it, though. This was really getting ridiculous.

Maybe... a little compromise. Instead of the sweats, I grabbed a large tee-shirt with a smiling cartoon llama on it and dropped it over my head. Nothing else. I bit my lip and my face reddened, my hard nipples made clear points under it and the hem only just cleared my bare ass. I briefly considered popping the plug back in too, but this wasn't supposed to be a full-on sex adventure, just laundry. I'd already gone to town on myself three times, for Goddess' sake. Wasn't that enough?

My twitching pussy didn't seem to agree, but who was in charge here anyway? Me or her?

Even internally, I didn't really want to answer that. Let's just get this done.

I took up the overflowing basket of bed things and a roll of quarters, and made my way out the front door. I padded down the carpeted hallway toward the laundry room and as I did, I couldn't stop myself - I pulled the shirt up over my ass and pinned it between my body and the basket so that I would be bottomless to anyone behind me. I stifled anxious giggles and forced myself not to hurry, not to cast glances behind me to see if anyone was there, to just walk normally as though this were the most average thing in the world and completely allowed - which it was. It took about a minute of walking this way, my breath held without my realizing it, to reach the laundry room - little more than a glorified closet with three washers, three dryers, a table, and two chairs in it - and in that minute my pussy was entirely glazed with my juices and begging, screaming for attention. You want to cum again?! Goddess, am I doomed to just stay horny forever? Will I never get enough? I lamented to myself, but nothing changed.

What you want to do, is lay down here in the middle of this table and finger yourself and play with your ass. That's what you want. It was that infernal, seductive little voice that, while I was in the depths of arousal, only seemed to come to me with sweet, dark temptations. I actually regretted not bringing the plug for a moment, but I shook my head briskly and resolved to get back to the work of washing my bedding. I did so; it took two washers to hold everything I had hosed down earlier. I fed them their quarters and then it struck me, I had 45 minutes until they were done. I could go back to the apartment, but what if someone stole them from me? I didn't have any other bedclothes yet; no, it wouldn't do to leave them, I had to maintain watch. It was the smart thing.

I sat down at the table, staring out the door into the deserted hallway. I was alone, in a public place, in nothing but a shirt, already dripping, with time to kill. It was a recipe for disaster.

My body seemed to act of its own accord, my legs crept apart and my hand drifted southward until it was in my lap. My first two fingers subtly pulled the hem of the shirt up, ever so slightly, giving me scant, teasing access to my pussy, which was rapidly creating a puddle on the back of the shirt where I was sitting on it. It really won't be long until everything I own is drenched in cum, I thought, but by this point, I wasn't annoyed by that idea, I was turned on by it even more.

I reached down between my spread legs and started caressing my clit in light, airy strokes; I wasn't going to be beating it up out here the way I had back at home, but I knew it would get the job done even if it took longer, which was kind of the idea. I wanted to play with myself in this public setting for as long as I could; the bright exhilaration and frisson of fear were an ambrosial combination that promised to drag me screaming over the edge when the time finally came. Minutes passed - ten, twenty, more. I canted myself toward the open door so my spread legs would be more clearly visible as I picked up speed ever so slightly. I pulled the shirt up with my other hand, finally dragging it above my breasts and holding it there in my mouth, chewing more and more of it inside to muffle my rising moans. "Mmmfff... mmf..." I didn't dare shut my eyes despite the steadily building pleasure; I was locked on the door to the hallway, searching, aching, for someone to come along and see me, but simultaneously terrified of just that. I'm fully exposed and out here masturbating, how hot is this? I can't believe it! I was almost there. "Ffff, M'm hmma hmm!"

Fuck, I'm gonna cum!

And that was the moment I heard a door slam in the hallway, immediately followed by the buzzer for one of the washers, both of which together caused me to jump out of my skin and pull my shirt down while pressing my legs together as quickly as I could. It was too late though, I was also cumming, titanically. I bit my own arm and put my head down on the table, my ass rocking in the seat as the orgasm crashed over me, my whole body spasming silently as I desperately tried to hold myself still. I heard liquid pattering on the floor beneath me, and a spreading hot puddle under my ass. I was squirting again. Of course. My fluids were still dripping onto the floor from the chair when I saw a figure in the hall; it was the building's futa janitor doing her early morning rounds to ready for the day. My orgasm passed and I forced myself to stand up. Oh Goddess, what a mess. The plastic chair had a standing puddle on it, and the wet spot on the carpeted floor was sizable. I felt terrible but I had to get out of here before the janitor came in. I quickly threw my things into a dryer and put in quarters with shaky hands.

Maybe I don't need to watch the laundry every minute after all, I thought. I think they'll be fine. I as much as flew back to my apartment, running past the confused janitor and closing the door behind me in relief.

***

A few hours later, the washing was all done, and I had finally gotten a shower in. Usually I take them at night but after the morning's festivities it was clear I needed another, having cum all over myself again and again; a secret smile flashed across my face as I thought about it. I was dressed now in my outfit for school - a dark gray turtleneck and jeans, nothing racy; I was resolved to be good at school today after the night I'd had - and my hair was dry and brushed but left free of its usual braid today. I don't know why exactly, I just felt like it, as though the adventurousness of that morning deserved a little novelty during the day. I yawned into a cup of black coffee, but tired though I was, I still felt great.

My phone vibrated as I sipped so I picked it up and saw it was Bianca. A wide, genuine grin spread across my face, as it did any time I heard from either of the Fieraru sisters. They were just so fun, and kind to me, and I loved the vicarious boost I got from being in the presence of their unassailable confidence; being with them just made my heart smile.

I answered. "Hey Dai - hey, will you please - sorry Daise, I - no, I told you -" A giggle burst in. "- yes, now stop it, you -"

"Hey, hey, it is Daisy?" I heard another voice with the same Romanian accent as her sister in the background. "Hello, my noodle cup! Helloooo! I love you!" Cat yodeled, and Bianca shushed her.

"Yes, it's Daisy, now will you let me - ugh! Daisy, we're on the way, going to be a bit later but should still be on time for class, we - oh my Goddess, can you quit it?" She laughed again. "I'm sorry, this brat is insufferable!"

"You love it."

"It's fine, I'll see when you get here. Tell Cat I love her, too."

"Daisy loves you, too."

"I knew it! Marry me!"

The phone disconnected and I took another draught of coffee with a laugh on my lips. They had insisted on giving me a ride to Westphalen in the mornings since we all had early classes, and I was happy to accept the offer, but I in turn insisted I'd ride the bus home in the evenings as I had some late classes and didn't want them to have to come back for me (but also not least because I was still secretly hoping to see Alice again).

Every minute I got to spend with them really was a joy - sometimes silly, sometimes sexy, always a mutual lovefest that made me feel so secure and supported especially when I was confused or upset. It was true I'd only known them a few days by this point, but with some people, you can just tell they're along for the ride with you for life, and that was how I felt about the sisters. I just knew.

I set my coffee down and idly mused about the content of the day. I rechecked my schedule and as I got to the first class, I froze with a start: Statistics. With TA April Montgomery. My face heated up as her imperious glare from my dream leapt into my mind; I shook my head as though to clear it of the image. "You'll just have to put up with it... don't stare! And don't be late," I told myself wryly. "You might cream yourself."

With that, I began to daydream as I waited for the sisters to show up, mostly memories and images from the past week: my first glimpse of Cat and Bianca on the quad, Amy in Clement Hall, Alice on the bus, Tamiko and Bijou... and then other noteworthy incidents.

Tuesday morning

My first class is over and I'm looking for Cat so we can walk to my next one together; she has one of her own in the same building. I spy her in the hallway; she is dressed in very casual pajama-style wear, a thin cami that barely restrains her breasts and well-worn bottoms that betray her lack of panties to anyone who looked. As always, she's beautiful, and she takes my hand as we head toward the building's exit. She is chattering about a test that's already coming up in her psych class when we see a group of about six girls enter the building we're about to leave. They are all very well put together, perfect hair and makeup, highly professional, expensive clothes and footwear - from the waist up and knee down, that is. Everything in between is bare. They're talking amongst themselves as though nothing is out of the ordinary, and I suppose for them, it isn't. I can't help but stare at the oncoming gaggle of bald pussies and naked, jiggling asses, and Cat laughs. "Reel it in a little," she whispers, squeezing my hand, as the girls walk past us cheerfully.

"What... uh, what's their deal?" I ask distractedly, my gaze still arrested as they turn the corner and out of sight.

"FCLA - Future Corporate Leaders of America. Girls from Westphalen's business school. That's basically their uniform. I think they look great," Cat smiles.

"Yeah... great..."

Wednesday afternoon

I have an hour to kill until my next class so I decide to spend a little time outside on the quad; I can do some reading at one of the picnic tables or just relax a little bit. Upon claiming a table and cracking open my book, my attention is grabbed by the whine of microphone feedback at the center of what seems to be a gathering crowd. Curious, I put the book down, and try to get a glimpse of what's happening. A short dark-haired girl is holding the mic in front of some sort of structure covered by a sheet.

"Welcome, everyone, to Chi Sigma Chi's first of this year's many... Pop-Up Public Use Stations! Meet Mindy!" She pulls the sheet aside with a flourish; beneath it is a scaffolding of wood and metal, into which is buckled a pale girl with dyed blue hair and a black blindfold. She is naked, on her back, her ankles clasped into position above her lolling head, leaving her ass and pussy freely accessible, a fact of which the gathering crowd is now taking full advantage, running their hands over her body and some slipping fingers inside her. "Who's going to be first to take a crack at this fine ass? You, ma'am? Wonderful, the donation box is right here; do consider helping Chi Sigma Chi as we pursue our mission of public service!" A futa has approached and pulled up her skirt. She drops her panties and reveals a hard girl-cock, with which she wastes no time in spearing the restrained Mindy and sawing in and out of her. She's talking cheerfully with bystanders as she does so, one of whom also drops her pants and walks around to Mindy's head, feeding her a sizable erection, which she gobbles with enthusiasm. "Get some while you can, the Pop-Up Public Use Station is on the quad, limited time only! She's a first timer, ladies, but she loves to help out! Donations appreciated!"

I consider skipping my next class, not because I think I'd be up to participating, but more just to watch. Ultimately, I reluctantly pull myself away. I can't skip on the second day; we're paying for these classes after all. Chi Sigma Chi, though, eh? I file the name away in my mind for the future.

My reverie was broken by a knock at the door; the sisters had arrived. I grabbed my stuff and bounded to the door to meet them. I opened it and they breezed in, all laughter and kisses. Cat took in my outfit and said with a chuckle, "Hey Theranos! Looking good; this works for you!" I made a face at her, and then we hurried down to their car. I really didn't want to be late!

***

After class that afternoon, I received a text from Bianca, asking me if I was free to go out with them that night; of course I said I was, and she told me she knew of a Maltese restaurant with a great reputation that she really wanted me to try. It was new to me, but more importantly, it was time spent with them, so I was happy to do anything. I got home via bus ride with no incidents, as always a bit disappointed that no ride since had been as eventful as my first, and waited for the sisters to pick me up. I wondered what I should wear, but they hadn't specified so I figured I could just keep on what I already had.

They showed up presently, and as we drove we talked about normal things: classes, the place we were going to and what it was like, nothing special. I soaked in that special warm feeling being with them always gave me, a feeling of belonging, of just... fitting. It was welcome and natural.

We pulled into a spot at Little Valletta and all got out. The building was small and quaint; well-dressed people periodically went in and out. I could smell roasting meat and spices on the air as I walked toward the door. "Smell that?" I asked excitedly. "This is going to be so..."

I stopped talking as I sensed no one was beside me. I looked behind me and saw that Bianca and Ecaterina were still beside the car, busily undressing. I caught the beautiful moment that Bianca's lush breasts bounced free of the baby doll tee she was pulling over her head; I then looked to Cat and found her raking her bottoms down in one motion, already topless. I ran back to them. "Uh... you're getting naked for this?"

"Hell yeah," answered Cat with a naughty grin. "Want to join us?"

Yes.

"I... uh, do I have to?" I asked in a quavering voice, trying to keep the hopeful note out of it. Say yes, please...

"No, of course not," Bianca put in casually, and my stoking ardor was instantly banked by a frisson of disappointment. Not what you're supposed to say, I thought pettily. What you're supposed to say is: Yes, you bad girl, you naughty little whore, you have to get naked with us and parade yourself like the slut you know you are. I sighed.

I must have had a look on my face because the sisters, both now entirely nude aside from their shoes, Cat's glasses, and the bands around their thighs which held their phones and other essentials, exchanged a glance as they approached me, one on either side. "Oh, it's okay, my little frisky pop tart," Cat cooed. I giggled; her pet names were getting ever more odd and baroque. They each slid an arm around my waist and began to guide me to the door. "Even if you're not naked too, plenty of people will still be looking." Sandwiched happily between them, the fire inside me was a delicious slow burn I knew was on the cusp of inferno. Ruddy plumes marked my cheeks and chest, reflecting the building heat within as we entered the restaurant.

It was normal within in every way, the contrast between this buttoned-down environment and the wild display that came through its doors was stark and dozens of eyes swiveled our way instantly. The sisters stifled giggles and waved flirtatiously to the mostly older crowd who were now mostly returning to their meals, though some gazes lingered as one might expect. I felt a vicarious high as two futas at a close-by table stared unabashedly, twin expressions of appreciative desire on their faces.

A maîtresse d' approached, a snappily dressed futa with a long, raven ponytail swinging behind her and little round spectacles perched on a nose with a slight, cute upturn. She introduced herself as Carlotta, and showed us to a table in far corner. She seemed to pay no mind to the sisters' nudity whatsoever, a respectable commitment to professionalism. "I'll send your waitress over right away with menus," she said, and then, "Oh, may I see some IDs so I can send over a wine-list as well?" We all produced ours, though Bianca was the only one old enough. Carlotta looked them over then returned them. "Very good, ma'am," she said to Bianca, and left us.

I sat on the outside seat at the table, with Bianca across from me and Cat beside me, so I was facing the wrong way when the door to the back-of-house swung open and our waitress breezed toward us. I was laughing at something or other, and also kind of deeply absorbed in just drinking in the sisters' casual, unfettered nudity, again that vicarious thrill jolting through me, when I noticed someone was suddenly standing beside me. I looked up at her and my heart stopped: it was a tall, graceful form with jade-green eyes and hair a studiously careless red corona. Just at eye level was her flat tummy and I drank in the minute sliver of her hip visible in the gap between her button-up shirt and her skirt, the forbidden territory between the hem of that skirt and the top of her stockings. I was hypnotized by the sight of her because I had seen this face in my memory's eye hundreds of times in the past couple of days.

"Amy!!" Bianca and Cat squealed in unison, leaping up to give her a naked group hug. I was disappointed to see that Amy did not in fact have her girl-cock out and bobbing before her like she had at school, but it was easy to understand why not. "I forgot you worked here!" Cat said.