Dakota Learns She's Submissive Pt. 01

Story Info
Dakota and I learn our sexual roles together, Dom & Sub.
6.4k words
4.19
6.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAHomedog
LAHomedog
355 Followers

I am placing this in Erotic Couplings despite the title of the story. Even though there are some BDSM elements to the story, this is not a BDSM story. It is a love story with some light bondage elements.

I would like to thank Eva_Adams and Redheaded Wonder Woman for their help with this story especially proofing.

Thank you for reading it and I hope you enjoy my story of Dakota and Jimmy.

It is a love story about how two people who fall in love, discover who they are as people and lovers, their roles, loves, and likes within the relationship. What turns them on and gets them off.

I had the lovely, young Dakota jammed up against a wall of my townhouse's foyer. We were making out like there was no tomorrow with my right leg shoved in between hers, pressed into her dripping pussy that she was rubbing up and down on the thigh of my jeans, leaving a trail of her juices soaking onto the top of my quadricep to about halfway down as she masturbated her clit on the stonewashed denim .

Her tight, black, rock and roll mini-dress with the shiny beads embroidered into it was hiked up to the top of her shapely thighs that were wrapped in black net Wolford thigh highs. She had kicked off the Louboutin fuck-me pumps -- you know the heels with the red soles -- as soon as we entered my place dropping her down to her natural 5'-4".

I could feel the 24k gold chain starting from the ring in her belly button, that was then wrapped around her waist and then ran loose down the inside of her leg until it hooked into the other gold ring on the inside of the bracelet above her left ankle rolling over my thigh and slapping against my leg. Her bright red mane was tickling us both as our mouths were entwined exploring each others tongues and sweet tastes.

My left hand was wrapped in that flaming, red hair and my right hand was caressing her proud C-cup breast. The 24k gold barbell piercing her nipple pressed against my hand. It made always made me hard. I was so happy she had decided to go for both rather than only the left one like so many others.

My little rock and roller!

The clingy material of her dress allowed the lace of her bra to come though along with her highly erect nipple with its jewelry into my hungry hand.

I gently slowed down the kiss, held her pistoning hips still, pulled back, looked into those green eyes that I could swim in all day and night and said, "Dakota, I'm going take you upstairs and fuck you right now!"

"Please!"

I stood by my queen sized bed and reach around to unzip her dress. It fell to the ground revealing that lace bra.

"I love the feeling when a man unzips my dress," she panted. "It's somehow so sexually affirming, so hot when it falls to the floor and I know I am putting on a show."

"I'm glad you do," I said, and I grabbed the front of her bra and ripped it off. It joined the dress on the floor to reveal the most perfect pair of breasts I had ever seen up close and personal.

Exquisite. Large, actually surprising large for her frame, well rounded, sitting high on her chest like Sophia Loren's, Elizabeth Taylor's and "Modern Family's" Sofia Vergara with no sagging or drooping.

Small, pink areolas with a perky nipple erect in the middle. Light freckles dancing across the tops with a small tattoo of a butterfly on the inside of her left boob that you could occasional see depending upon her outfit.

And as I said, I was always hot to see the answer to the piercing question was two.

Her breasts was firm yet soft at the same time. I cupped one in my hand marveling in the weight and density while simultaneously softly melting into my hand.

I reached down and ripped her matching lace thong off too -- I thought to myself, "I'm going to have to treat her to a trip to Victoria's Secret after this" - as she started to unbutton my shirt, dropped to her knees and bit the top of my Levi 501 button jeans with her teeth and yanked my jeans open so they also dropped to the floor.

My black colored briefs were next.

She started to roll down the thigh-highs and I said, "No! Leave those on!"

She did, stood back up standing there as naked as the day she was born except for the pierced nipples, gold chain and her thigh-highs.

I looked at her waxed crotch and pussy exactly as I asked for. "That's better. Thank you."

She smiled.

I leaned in. We made out kissing tenderly and caressing each other as I shoved us down onto the bed.

"Jimmy, I know this might seem a little weird, but would you tie me up?"

"Oh! You like that?"

She nodded.

"All I have are pillow cases," and took the four pillows, flung them out of their cases, laid on top of Dakota, and said, "Are you sure?"

"Yes. If I can do it to you next."

"That's for later, silly girl. This first."

And I took the pillow cases, tied her up arms and legs to the four posts of my pine bed spread eagled and defenseless.

I looked down at her, rubbed around her clit with my thumb, and said, "Gosh Dakota, what shall I do with you?"

And she said, "Whatever you want. Daddy."

Oh.

A first.

I reached into a drawer in my nightstand, pulled out a sculpted Lelo vibrator, put it on high, dug the base into the covers so it wouldn't move, rested it upon her clit, walked over to pour a Remy Martin and went to sit in my leather recliner to watch the show.

It didn't take long until Dakota was writhing against her bonds, her hips undulating and a loud, screaming orgasm hit her delicious alabaster body.

I let it the vibrator run on until she started to beg for me to turn it off.

"No."

And let it run, torturing her longer.

"I'll do anything!"

"Anything? No," and I let it run more.

Dakota was squirming desperately trying to shake the vibe off of her clit.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy I beg you, please!"

"And if I do, what does 'anything' mean?"

"Anything you desire. I'll submit to you completely."

I sauntered over, pulled the Lelo from her soaking sex, and went down on her.

It didn't take me long licking and sucking her clit to make her cum again.

The finger in the ass might have helped.

I sat back horny as fuck since I hadn't cum and I had Dakota tied up in front of me.

"Dakota! You've had your fun. What do you want me to do?"

"Daddy," she called me, again. "I have been a bad girl. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for fighting against your wishes. I want you to spank me and then fuck me any way you please as my well deserved punishment."

Part 1

The love of my life, Wendy, dumped me without warning.

We were engaged and living together She was wearing my mother's engagement ring, and we were planning to be married with a wedding planner hard at it. One day she came home from work, looked at me and said, "We are over."

"What?!"

"We are over. I have decided it cannot work and rather than dealing with a divorce and giving you half of my money, it's over. I'm moving out today! You can stay here until the end of the month or continue paying the rent yourself. I'll move my stuff out tomorrow while you're at work."

She looked at me, "Don't misunderstand. You're fun and great in bed. And we could have gone on living together for a while longer, but marriage, no. Not going to happen. Sorry."

And she handed back my late mother's engagement ring.

At least she had that much class.

And she left.

As I said, Wendy was the love of my life. At least I thought she was. A raven-haired beauty with a world-class body. Not only that, she was rolling in dough from family money. Her dad had started a Fortune 500 company, died too young and her trust fund was ample. Our life together because of that was amazing, filled with adventures, travel and wonder.

Our sex life was amazing too. Having nothing to do with her money and everything to do with her appetites, her brain and her pussy. We were great in bed together.

She was the first and only woman I slept with who was as ferocious sexually as a man. An insatiable hunger that was great in bed in any position and any act.

She opened new horizons for me because she was into anything and everything.

She gave great head and was a world-class lay. She was the first woman who asked me to tie her up and discipline her for being a bad girl. And she provided the ropes, and tools to do it too.

She was the first woman who then turned the stakes around, tied me to a cross and taught me what being a bad boy can bring.

She was the first woman who actually asked me to fuck her in the ass. She wasn't the first woman I fucked in the ass. That had happened many times, I'm happy to say. I mean look right at me and say, "I need you to fuck me in the ass, now." And then later that night after recovery saying, "I need you to fuck me in the ass again!!!"

What do you do in that situation? The person who I thought was the love of my life just left me sort of virtually at the alter, and not only erased my future, but also took away my house, and my economic stability since I could not afford the outrageous rent on this house on my own.

Shit!

I was devastated.

My friend Rick came to my rescue.

He lived in an eight unit townhouse complex, and one of the units had recently gone on the rental market. He hooked me up, I rented it, moved my stuff in thanks to U-Haul and friends and settled in to my new 1,500 sq. ft. two story townhouse in The Valley.

Part 2

With only eight units around a central court and a shared pool, Jacuzzi, and tennis court, the townhouse development was a very close knit neighborhood. Immediately to my left was a female screenwriter. A nice gal on a development deal with Paramount. Very talented. Believe it or not my neighbor to my right was a hardcore porn producer for a company that started with a V and his very hot porn star girlfriend who was a "V girl" and used to suntan topless and bottomless by the pool. Our chats around the pool were always highlights of my day.

Others included an owner of a post-house, an actor who went on to become a major motion picture star, and of course, my friend, Rick, who was a big deal talent manager.

A fun group. We all got together frequently and socialized in each others places, around the pool or tennis court, and hosted parties.

It was a Friday night party at Rick's that I met Dakota.

She was an assistant to an in-demand record producer, and Rick managed a couple of Top Ten artists. Both were at his party.

I saw her the moment she walked in.

It was the red hair. Not auburn, but a true ginger. Fiery. Short in height with sparkling green eyes, light freckles dancing across her cheeks, cute like a young Meg Ryan, a hot body. I mean a HOT body, and green emerald earrings sparkling in her ears framing that delicious red hair.

Not to mention the sexy, short, green, glistening rock and roll mini-dress she was almost wearing.

I'll admit, I have a weakness for redheads. Maybe it is because I lost my virginity to my high school girlfriend who was a redhead and my first actual live body, naked tits, ass, and pubic hair were hers. All white skinned, freckled, and flaming.

Maybe it is because of how her red hair framed her face and made it the hottest of them all.

Look, blondes are hot. I have slept with quite a few. And I know they are America's favorite. And yes, brunettes are beautiful and sultry. Shit, Wendy was a brunette. Raven-haired beauties are incredible. Just look at Ava Gardner, Cher, Anne Hathaway, Katy Perry. Well, when Katy Perry was still a brunette. But you've got to admit that when a redhead walks into a room you can't help but notice and if she is hot you can't take your eyes off her.

But, Dakota had caught my eye, and I made a beeline for her.

"Hi, I'm Jimmy and I live here in this complex," and I held out my hand. I pointed to the southeast corner, "In that corner unit over there. How do you know Rick?"

"Hi, err, I'm Dakota," and she tentatively took my hand. "I don't actually know Rick. I'm with those guys," and she pointed to the record producers.

"Oh, so you know," and I named the music stars that Rick managed.

"Yeah, they are cool guys."

"And what do you do?"

"I'm an assistant recording engineer. I want to be a producer myself one day."

"A producer?"

I paused to look her over.

She stood there watching me look at her and her body language changed. Her spine got rigid, her breasts defiant and her jaw locked a bit.

"That's a challenging mountain to tackle in this day and age. Music is filled with male chauvinist pigs. You up for that?" And I smiled in encouragement.

She liked that, softened, and said, "Yeah I know, but I'm up for it."

I looked her over again, and said, "Yeah. I have a crazy hunch that you actually are."

And we proceed to talk about her hopes and dreams.

I like to talk to people. I have a friend. Trust me just a friend, named Eileen who I work with and says I can talk to a stump.

I have always been affable, and I have found that if you are pleasant and you know how to make small talk you will always engage the person and eventually land on a mutual intersection and the two of you will begin to actually have a conversation. And that is when you get to know the person and develop a relationship.

It doesn't matter what the relationship is. Networking for work, actual friends, or lovers, You will always connect.

I was happy to say, tonight, Dakota and I had made a connection over her hopes and dreams and we started talking about her becoming a record producer. She had a plan. She had been working in the recording booth for three years now, she was 26, and had been going to clubs and shows and had her eyes on three talented artists who didn't have a recording deal.

Her idea was to sneak them into a studio after hours and record three song demo tapes for them to take to the major record companies.

A time honored and tested method to get someone launched.

More than one of the folks who you listen to, buy their CDs or download their songs from Apple started that way. A friend sneaking them into a major studio late at night when it was closed and recording them.

Dakota figured that when they hit they would demand her as their producer. My guess was the record companies would say no for the first one, but if they became a hit and actually had some power it would happen on number two.

But she was shy about it and insecure if she had the chops to pull it off. I think a normal, and common reaction.

And we talked about that. I was enthralled and falling in lust.

I really wanted to fuck this girl. Big time!

She asked me what I did. I deflected the question and kept it on her, but eventually I couldn't anymore and she said again, "So Jimmy, enough about me. What do you do?"

And I told her that I was an Executive Producer of network TV shows, but in between jobs since my show was cancelled. I was hoping that would be enough, tried to dismiss it, and move on.

"You are?! Which ones? You have to tell me!" and she grabbed my arm.

So I did, and she started gushing how some were her favorites. I blushed and deflected the praise -- although I was rather busting my buttons -- and thinking I was going to be in her pants later.

It was getting on to 1:00am and we had been talking for nearly three hours. I said, "Hey, are you hungry? I'm famished. All I have had is a few bites of cheese and a few veggies. Why don't you come over to my place, it's only 100 feet away, and I will scramble us up some eggs, bacon, and toast for a late night breakfast. Shit, I'm really hungry. Are you?"

Dakota paused and looked at me. I knew she was deciding if I was safe. Decided I was and said, "Sure."

"Great! And look after we eat, if you want I'll walk you back over here and you can rejoin the party."

She nodded, said her temporary goodbyes, I took her hand and led her over to my place.

"I hope you don't mind dogs. I'm a dog guy. I have to always have dogs, and my preferred breed is the Old English Sheepdog. You know that big, floppy, shaggy dog that TV loves."

"Oh, I love them too."

"Well I have two. They are pack animals and need a friend. My current ones are Penny and Claire. Penny is five years old and a love sponge. Claire is three years old and a kid in a dog suit. They are my best friends." As I put my key into the lock, Penny and Claire started to bark in anticipation.

"Are you sure you don't mind dogs," I said.

"No. Really!"

"OK. Remember they are sheepdogs, big, but nothing more than giant, fluffy cuddly bears. Be prepared to be licked!"

And I opened the door to some serious sheepdog love.

The gurlz were going crazy, all wagging butt, and barks, and licking anything they could find.

We both dropped to our knees on the white tiles in the foyer to love 'em up. Penny's butt was wagging in overdrive, licking my face and Claire had laid upon Dakota who started laughing and giggling uproariously.

"Claire! Claire" Claire!" "Stop it!" I commanded.

But Dakota rolled onto her back saying, "It's okay," and proceed to let Claire lick her all over and seriously love her up.

I reached into the dog cookie jar, grabbed Penny's collar, and then Claire's and said, "Who wants a cookie?" Well, that calmed everything down. They both came over sat and I gave them a cookie, looked at both, pointed to their spots in the living room and said, "Go lay down."

Begrudgingly they did.

"Do you need to take a shower?" I said with a laugh.

"No," Dakota said with laugher too. "What great dogs!" She looked over at the gurlz smiling and panting at her and back at me with a different look. A softer look as if thanks to the dogs she saw the "good guy" in me.

"Yeah. Thanks. "Let me show you the place," and offered her a hand to stand up.

It was a typical Southern Californian two bedroom townhouse. A front foyer, a kitchen to the left, dining and living room straight ahead with a powder room, a stairway to the right leading to two bedrooms. A grand master with a huge bath, and a guest room with a separate bath and laundry next to it.

It was a rental, but I had fixed it up top drawer. After all, I was moving down in a sort-of emergency from a house in Bel- Air. Nice furniture with the living room featuring an overstuffed couch perfect for viewing sports on the large 65" flat screen, lot's of plants because I like a house filled with life, and a number of expensive original paintings from famed artists. My indulgence. I like art and I like to support artists.

We took a tour as I showed her the art on the walls.

We arrive at the fireplace. Over the mantle was an original Lita Albuquerque, the famed California artist. It had special meaning for me because it represented being free in your life so you could go for and accomplish all of your dreams.

I met Lita at a gallery showing and approached her about taking on a commission.

I explained that that I had been grappling with issues in my artist's voice and dreams for the future and we talked about it over a few glasses of white wine at the reception.

That inspired this masterpiece.

I said to Dakota, "Look at this one. It is important for you. It is about going for dreams."

And she looked at Lita's magnificent painting.

It was three paintings matted and framed together as one work of art. Sometimes called a "triptych."

The first painting was an abstract painting of the earth in black, white and silver mostly in rivers of streaks, diagonally with a gold band about it.

Below it she had written in gold ink,

"Come to the edge," he said. They said, "No, we can't, We are afraid."

The next panel had the abstract earth painted the same way but the gold line was gone and now a sun was shining. Below this it said,

" Come to the edge," he said again. They came.

LAHomedog
LAHomedog
355 Followers
12