Dakota Learns She's Submissive Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And in the third panel the earth is exploding into a festival of light, stars and possibilities and it says,

He pushed them and they flew!

"He pushed them and they flew!" That was the key to life. They took a chance and they flew.

It was from a poem by Guillaume Apollinaire. A French poet who lived a very short life at the end of the 1880s.

Here is the full poem as he wrote it,

"Come to the edge," he said.

"We can't, we're afraid!" they responded.

"Come to the edge," he said.

"We can't, We will fall!" they responded.

"Come to the edge," he said.

And so they came.

And he pushed them.

And they flew."

Everything that you want is scary and unknown and if you believe in yourself, step to the edge, more often than not you will fly."

I thought that is what Dakota needed right now. The courage to be pushed and fly.

"This poem is about you. You need to fly."

She looked down shyly and I moved us into the kitchen to make breakfast.

"How many eggs? I am thinking scrambled and two each with bacon and toast."

She agreed and I cooked it up throwing in an extra egg for the pan, plated the breakfast, cut some orange slices, poured a glass of water for each of us and some brandy and brought them to the table.

I point to the brandy and said, "For after we eat." Dakota nodded.

"I could pour some orange juice if you want." She did. I did.

And we ate breakfast. Dakota said, "Okay, make me understand."

And I told her the story about Wendy and my breakup, my shattered heart and Rick coming to my rescue.

"Oh, Jimmy. I am so sorry that happened to you. You must be heartbroken."

"I was. I am. I'm not going to lie. But it is starting to get a bit better. Work is helping. Settling into here and a new life is helping, and honestly, at this very moment, meeting you is helping."

She smiled.

We continuing to share about our lives.

When we were done eating. I said, "Let's clean up and take the brandy to the couch, OK? " She agreed.

I picked up the plates, Dakota got the glassware and we scraped, cleaned, put it all in the dishwasher, grabbed our brandies and headed towards my couch.

I picked up a remote, clicked it, and started my iPod that was connected to my sound system. It was a random playlist and Prince's "Purple Rain" came on.

"I love this song," she said and leaned into me as she swayed gently.

"So do I. I love all kinds of music. This is a random play list from Sinatra to Tupac. Why don't we enjoy it for a while." And I leaned into her as Sammy Davis came on with "Teach Me Tonight."

As I said a random playlist.

Sammy sang:

Did you say that I've got a lot to learn?

Well, don't think I'm trying not to learn

Since this is the perfect spot to learn

Teach me tonight"

I leaned in to kiss Dakota. She moved up to meet me with an open mouth and passionately kissed, our tongues exploring each others. I reached my hand around to the back of her head to control the kiss as my other hand went straight for her left breast.

Which was perfect. Tight, firm, pert, young C-cup that was meant for her body and made me leak a bit because it was so hot.

Behind us Sammy sang,

One thing isn't very clear, my love

Teachers shouldn't stand so near, my love

Graduation's almost here, my love

You'd better teach me tonight"

We made out through out the entire song. When Sammy was done, Train came on with "Drops of Jupiter," and we broke our kissing.

By that time my right hand was fully caressing Dakota's magnificent left breast and she had worked her way down to my crotch and was seriously running her hand over my jeans and now really hard cock.

"Oh my," she said and looked me in the eye. "That's nice."

"Dakota, I want to make love to you right now, love you, eat you up, and make you cum at least twice. If you want to make it too, do you want to do it here on the couch, or go upstairs to my bedroom?"

"Here with the music. I have to have music when I make love."

"Me too!" I shared that with Dakota who threw her arms around me.

"Oh yes!" and shoved her tongue into my throat down to my tonsils.

I reached down to the buttons of her blouse and suddenly clothes were flying everywhere.

We were both down to our underwear. Dakota in a black lace bra and panties and I was in my simple black colored briefs.

Our hands were all over each others' bodies and I said, "Why are we still wearing underwear?"

I reached around her back with my left hand and deftly unhooked her bra.

"Impressive," Dakota said, sat up and slipped her bra off revealing her luscious breasts, put her hands down on the couch, lifted herself off, and reached down to reveal her pussy.

I was in heaven. Her breasts were perfect. That alabaster skin of a true redhead with freckles dancing across them. The curve of her breast emerging from her armpits was slender and perfect. The nipples were pink, pert and erect with the gold barbells through them.

And her pussy was picture perfect. Small, delicate, not a fleshy vulva, and shaved with only a few wisps of flaming redhair above to remind you that Dakota was a natural redhead. The delicate nub of her clit was just present enough. I could have been imagining it, but I thought she was wet already and it looked as if her clit was starting to enlarge and elongate.

I pulled my briefs off to an "Oh yes!"

Her hand had made me really hard and my cock was nearly stretched to its full size and length.

I'm no pornstar, but my package is large enough to get the job done.

A thick cock, thicker than most, and big, heavy, shaved balls that were loading up a lot of cum.

And I knew how to make a woman happy.

I grabbed one of the couch's throw pillows, put it on the cushion for our heads, leaned Dakota down and we started making out like teenagers. Not ripping into each other like overheated adults who just reared back and started to fuck, no. We were making out again, getting to know each other and exploring each others bodies.

By this time Gregory Porter and other soft jazz stars began a playlist and I put both of my hands on Dakota's face and started to caress her head and hair. I began to kiss it tenderly. Her ears, her forehead, her eyes, her cute button nose, dove down to her neck kissing and licking my way up to those sweet, delicate, luscious lips to finally kiss them as she laid panting there under me.

Her hands were on my back slowly teasing me with her nails up and down. As we laid there deeply French kissing I moved my hand down to her pussy and without teasing or playing around went right to the soft, beckoning, bud of her clit, hit the bullseye, and pressed down hard starting to rub.

I must have hit paydirt because suddenly the teasing nails on my back became scratching nails on my back. I was pretty sure there would be marks in the morning, but I didn't care. It wasn't the first time in my life and totally worth it.

I took her hand and put it on my cock. "Play with me like you mean it," I said, and she did. Taking my hard cock completely in her hand and starting to stroke and milk it with an experienced know how. Lightly around the large bulbous head at first. She actually stopped, went to her pussy to scoop out some of her wetness, and then brought her fingers back to the head, rolling them around spending a lot of time rubbing the Coronal ridge and fenulum

I was seriously jillin' her pussy, clit and finger fucking her. So much so that Dakota was starting to buck against my fingers.

"Wow! Are you going to cum right now?"

She sort of groaned, grunted yes, so I went at her clit with my experienced hand and before I knew it Dakota was bucking and screaming and coming all over my hand with my two fingers in her cunt feeling her pulse and cum multiple times and on the third pulse, a large squirt shot out passed my hand onto the couch cushions.

I kept kissing her as she slowly came down.

"Wow. I wasn't expecting that," she said.

"Neither was I, but I'm glad you did."

"Shit! Me too! Oh my. Fuck. You know your stuff. Jeez. Honestly, I have never cum like that before on a first time. Sorry."

"Why are you sorry? I wanted you to cum. That's why we are here on my couch making love. To have orgasms. I am extremely happy, and actually kinda proud that I made you cum so hard and so fast on my couch."

She blushed and said, "Thank you" and reached up to kiss me.

"You know there is a way you can make it up to me," I said slyly.

"And what would that be good, kind Sir?" she knowingly asked.

"Well, I'm thinking it might be time for you to suck my cock."

"Is that what you are thinking?"

"Well, yes, actually."

"And I suppose you want me to climb off of this couch, get on the floor on my knees between you legs and suck your cock and play with your balls until you cum? And you are probably thinking I should let you cum in my mouth."

I nodded my head slightly. "Ahh yeah."

"And knowing guys like you, really hot, handsome, confident, experienced seducers, you are probably expecting me after you cum in my mouth to swallow your entire load of thick salty cum milky with all of your seed swimming around. Is that what you are thinking, Sir?"

I noticed the "Sir," and the subservient posture and talk.

"Yes. That is exactly what I was thinking."

"Well if you insist."

She gave me a smile and a kiss and she did just that dropping to her knees on the carpet, in between my legs and taking my hard, wide cock into her mouth.

She went back to the pattern of her fingers sliding around my enlarged, blood soaked head then putting it on the edge of her lips and licking around it like a popsicle or her favorite dessert. She stuck her tongue out further and slowly licked around it and then gently put just the head into her mouth, and held it there rolling her tongue around my head and starting to suck like a vacuum so hard that I was screaming in my mind for her to finally take my cock into her mouth.

I was fighting the need to shove myself in when she did it. Slid my cock all the way into her mouth until it hit the back. She wrapped her hand powerfully around the base of my cock and started to fuck my cock with her mouth as her hand milked me.

This was not the girl's first blow job and she knew what she was doing. She now had my cock so erect and inflated it was actually stretching the skin until it hurt. My blood was engorging the head and every inch to maybe the largest I have ever been in my life. I knew she could feel me throbbing as she was working her magic.

Dakota, laughed a bit, and took my cock out of her mouth, but kept milking me.

"You like that lover?"

"Shit yes. You know I do. Let me cum already!"

"Oh, you want to cum?"

"Shit Dakota, will you please stop fucking around."

"Maybe," and she gave me a devilish smile, lowered her head, put her tongue on my cock and licked her way down to my balls.

She started licking around and teasing first the right one then the left one enjoying the shaved heaviness of my nuts filled with cum screaming to be released.

She brought her other hand up, cupped by balls raising them up slightly and started to suck them one at a time gently at first and then really sucking pulling a ball deep into her mouth stretching the sack as her clever hands kept playing with my cock and the other ball.

I'll admit like every other guy on earth I loved, should I say, needed my cock to get sucked, but you know, I love getting my balls sucked too.

That is why I shave them. So there is no hair and my lover will suck them. Yet so many chicks forget about the balls except for an occasional hand on them or two.

Not Dakota. She had my right ball fully in her mouth and she knew what do to with it. Sucking it in, rolling it around with her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. All the while alternatively sucking in and out and pumping my hard cock with her hand like she meant business.

Then she moved to the other nut and continued her delicious assault. Between the ball sucking and the hand on my throbbing cock I will admit the head of my cock was starting to scream, "How about me! I am ready to pop whether you want it or not!"

She released my jewels, licked her way back up to the head of my pulsating cock, looked me deep in the eyes and said, "I want you to come in my mouth right now!

And I actually put both of my hands on her head, shoved my cock in her mouth with all of my might and starting fucking it hard and fast.

I pulled her head onto me balls deep so I was now in her throat and started throat-fucking her, bouncing her, head up and down on my entire shaft, fucking her face with my cock using her lips, tongue, and throat to masturbate me.

I knew I wanted to cum in her mouth and just as I started to shoot I pulled the bursting head of my cock out of her throat and into her mouth to shoot my entire load, filling her mouth it so much jizz that it started to leak out of it onto her tits and belly and thigh, coating her tongue with my swimming sperm meant for her womb, but headed to her stomach.

I shot easily eight ropes of hot spunk into her mouth. She rolled it around for a while tasting its saltiness and then swallowed it all opening her mouth to proudly show me that she did.

Then she took a delicate finger, moved it down to her tits and body, scooped up the spilled seed brought it back to her mouth and sucked them clean.

She opened her mouth to show me, reached down for her brandy, took a swig, swooshed it around her mouth and swallowed the sperm and brandy cocktail completely down. Then she jumped up with startling agility, wrapped her arms around my head and kissed me, mingling the brandy, sperm, and the tastes of our sex together in a massive, hot, wet kiss.

She pulled off me and said, "Shit! You are the hottest man I have ever met."

And I looked at her and said, "Dakota, you are a dream sent to me by The Gods and are every fantasy I have ever had about a woman. I want to take you upstairs to my bed, make love to you proper, see you again tomorrow or as soon as ur lives will permit, and God Damn it, I am going to do everything in my power to see that your dreams are fulfilled and you become the superstar music producer I know you can be. Starting with Rick tomorrow over drinks. But first, let's make love at least two more times tonight."

And I kissed her, stood up, offered my hand and led her upstairs to my queen sized bed. Where we made love twice more before falling asleep in each others arms.

(More to come.)

12